[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has 3 losses as sub >literally the worst grappling credentials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 4060.jpg (372 KB, 1919x1152) Image search: [Google]
4060.jpg
372 KB, 1919x1152
>has 3 losses as sub
>literally the worst grappling credentials from any ufc champ

b-but but his grappling his good
>>
that picture breaks my heart desu
>>
>>65995088
>b-but but his grappling his good
spell correctly when you shitpost

I can't remember anybody saying his grappling was good
>>
Damn, nate diaz really did get his ass beat tho. Look at that.
>>
File: lel bird.jpg (2 MB, 2083x1786) Image search: [Google]
lel bird.jpg
2 MB, 2083x1786
>>65995144
DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L
>>
>>65995177
>ass beat

nah, he just didn't give a fuck about eating everything mcgregor could throw at him. fucker's got a brick for a skull.
>>
File: wand-eye1.jpg (9 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
wand-eye1.jpg
9 KB, 230x300
>>65995177
not really. some people just bleed easier than others. hence why nick had to get surgery for scar tissue on his face
>>
>>65995177
First UFC you've ever seen, I take it.
>>
Only Rogan has said Conor's grappling is underrated
>>
>>65995177
the Diaz brothers wanna box it out every time. this is nothing new, they're gonna take a beating.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
>>65995144
>dat flag
>dat post
>>
>Grappling

He got rocked by that left from Diaz.

He lost the standing fight, before taking a dive into the choke hold. Grappling had nothing to do with this.
>>
File: 1453171964259.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1453171964259.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>tfw oirish
>tfw always hated McGregor
>friends all love him to shit fsr
>they say Rousey was a shit talker and deserves to be hated
>wat.jpg
>wake up to apologetic fb and twitter posts
>Mfw
>>
>>65995099
Why? Conor is a bitch. That pic makes me kek so hard.
>>
I'm fairly new to ufc so can someone explain what happened. Apparently this guy lost but doesn't lose his belts?
>>
>>65999320
It's cos it wasn't a title fight for his 145lb belt

He had a title fight for the 155lb belt but the dude pulled out so he took another fight at another weight. So it's separate
>>
>>65999345
So this literally means nothing?
>>
>>65999457
except for money I guess
>>
The way McGregor gave up his back just shows how uncomfortable and insecure he is on the ground.
>>
>>65995226
He essentially won via the homer Simpson strategy.
>>
>>65999457
>so this literally means nothing
Not if you're Dana White's accountant
>>
>>65999525
How do you mean
>>
>>65999457
It means he's not undefeated anymore and was made to look like an idiot.
>>
>>65995088
>>65995088
Irish guy here

holy shit any ufc who's happy that mcgregor lost is insane, NOBODY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT FLOORWRESTLE UNTIL MCGREGOR CAME ALONG

HE MADE YOUR FUCKING SPORT

IT'S GONNA BE AS POPULAR AS FUCKING WATER POLO NOW MCGREGOR'S BEATEN

FUCKING WANKERS
>>
>>65999653
But he had 2 losses before this according to his wiki
>>
>>65999493
No, it's not just that, he was rocked. He couldn't let Nate hit him more, because he had full mount.
The real problem is, Diaz has a great jiu jitsu. His mistake was trying to take Nate down. He should have tried to survive on his feet.
>>
>>65999694
The people who are glad he lost are those who were following the sport before the UFC began their hype machine for this overrated and insufferable mick. It's the casual, ignorant irish fans like yourself that were being marketed to, and it was all going according to plan until he got exposed for the fraud he is. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
>>
>>65999770
Undefeated in UFC. Apparently that makes it a bigger deal.
>>
>North America.>europe
new world beats old world
>>
No one cares about Connor
>>
I've never watched UFC before and I never will again.

Stayed up stupidly late for some lesbians fighting and then some hugging on the floor. Piece of shit "sport"
>>
>>65995228
This. When he got caught Rogan said this exactly and that a cut on a Diaz doesn't mean much. Did people just have this fly over their head?
>>
>>66005092
The only entertaining thing about UFC is seeing everyone get excited for some gimmicky hypejob and then having their hopes and dreams brutally crushed every time. Happens once every year or two. Great marketing, shit "sport".
>>
>>65995088
R.I.P Leprechaun
>>
>>65999609
McGregor was Dana's cash cow. He can create a hype train every fight because he was running through everyone he fought.

Then Dana decided to put his two biggest shit talkers in the octogon hoping that McGregor would win and create even more buzz.

What's better than someone who holds a belt in one weight class, takes a fight in a heavier weight class and still wins? That shit is UFC gold. And then Diaz made a fool of McGregor in front of everyone. McGregor is exposed, killing the hype train and Dana's gold mine.

Plus, Goddess Holly lost as well...so now he has this weird trifecta thing going on where Tate can't beat Rousey, Rousey can't beat Holm, and Holm apparently can't beat Tate. With the rumor that Rousey is coming back soon...she'll get a title shot because that's Dana White's thing. So we can expect those three women to pass the title back and forth. The question is, does anyone care about them now.
>>
>>65995099
Are you 1/16th Irish?
>>
>>65998159
Conor is literally the last glimmer of hope that the fighters have of ever forming a fighters union.

Conor being paid more means all of the fighters can be paid more. He is the face of the fighters, not the UFC. He wants to fuck the UFC.

How can you hate that seriously whats wrong with you
>>
>>66007818
Are you kidding or are you just plain retarded?
>>
>>66007818
I think it's the other way around, mate.
>>
I love it the millennial's generation of athletes, talk nothing but trash and can't back it up. I fucking love every laugh.
>>
i havent been on sherdog on ages. are they pro or anti mcgregor?
>>
>>66009266
pro

UG is anti
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.