[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are celebrating the demise of the premier league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1451238153488.jpg (19 KB, 542x656) Image search: [Google]
1451238153488.jpg
19 KB, 542x656
>people are celebrating the demise of the premier league
>>
File: CLASSIC.jpg (32 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
CLASSIC.jpg
32 KB, 960x540
>Manchester United/ City or Chelsea winning the league is something worth celebrating.
>>
>Filthy bandwagoners are mourning the death of their stranglehold on the league

Fuck off. As a neutral it's beautiful.
>>
>wanting the same oil money clubs to win every year

nah fuck off butthurt arselol fan
>>
>>65972894
>relegation fodder team of literally whos winning is fun to watch

No, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>65972942
BAYERNWINSLOL
>>
>>65972958
The difference is bayern will do well in europe

Leicester will be a laughing stock
>>
>>65972942

The status quo teams have been embarrassing England in Europe for years.
>>
>lester wins
>less people start watching
>less money for teams
>less greater players in england
>>
>>65972972
Other English teams in Europe are a laughing stock already
>>
>>65972988
>less annoying casuals
sign me up
>>
>>65972972

no one gives a fuck about European competitions
>>
>>65972972
>Wanting English teams other than the one you're a fan of to do well in Europe

Literally only on /sp/ does this happen

muh coefficients!
>>
>>65972972
better than Chelsea and/or United
>>
>>65972980
This tbf. They can't do much worse than United did this year, Liverpool did last year, and Arsenal have done over the lat 7 years or so.
>>
>>65972894
as a spurs fan do i have the right to mourn?
>>
>>65972972
All English teams are a laughing stock in Europe lad.
>>
>>65973026
this, until Leicester play and humiliate the pampered euro faggot elite
>>
>>65973001
You realise there's more english teams still in the champions league than any other country?

not to mention city/chelsea/arsenal at least COULD become good in europe with the right transfers and managers

leicester can't
>>
>>65973051

You have the right to mourn your team choking, not the "death of the league"
>>
>>65973038
I actively support any euro team against English teams, except my own, Leicester.
>>
U mad arsenal have literally blown the best chance they'll ever have to wjb the league again?
>>
>>65973026
It's literally everyone's goal in the league to finish in the top 4 you helmet, the financial advantage you gain from being in it is huge
>>
>>65973080
Why not?
>>
>>65973080
>Arsenal
RIP
>Chelsea
RIP
>City
Will die next round when they don't meet amateur ukranian electricians.
>>
Demise?

At the end of the day, it's all about entertainment. I fuckin love my Saturday and Sunday PL mornings.

Best show on the planet.
>>
>>65973109
because it would take years and years to reach that point

whereas city could reach that point by a) hiring pep and b) signing two world class players

none of which leicester are capable of doing within in the next decade
>>
>waaa! waa! people don't like it when my big bandwagon team dominates for years!!

The only clubs that have killed PL are the big boys
>>
>>65972857
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>65972942
How could a team be relegation fodder if they win?
>>
>>65973174
You do realise that without the draw of those big bad evil teams the premier league wouldn't be the most watched and richest league in the world?

mongy irrelevant teams are literally getting 80+ million in TV money, and thats because of the big boys
>>
>>65973165
How do you know Leicester can't do that within the next decade? No one will have thought City would go and win the league twice and hire a treble winning manager in 2006, but they have.

Not saying Leicester will become yearly league contenders, and cement themselves in the top 4, but you can't say they can't.
>>
>>65973236
>Implying anyone likes watching City or Chelsea
>>
>>65973236
And now it is time for you to get out of the way.
You're shitting up Europe for us regardless.
Thank you, and good night.
>>
>>65972972

And english person says this, no one cares.

I say this and people call me mad, butthurt and obsessed lel.
>>
>>65972988
There is literally more money in the Premier League than there has ever been before next season, the TV deal was agreed a while back.
>>
>>65973283
>5 responses refuting his comments
>"No one cares"
>>
File: 1453655191508.jpg (24 KB, 272x262) Image search: [Google]
1453655191508.jpg
24 KB, 272x262
>>65973270
>>
>>65973266
All im saying is it's a hell of a lot more likely that chelsea/city/arsenal/united will do well europe than some meme like leicester

they are big clubs, can attract top managers and top players and have stupid amounts of money

all that is in leicesters future is their best players being bought and sinking back into mediocrity
>>
>>65973080
So a team which is doing better than teams in one competition is going to do worse than those teams in a different competition?
>>
>>65973016
Na next year a ton of new fans will watch since it'll be a "anything can happen" league
>>
>>65972857
literally the only people who like the epl are bongs and hipster mls fans
>>
>>65973374
Fuck off Mohammed. Go suck HALAL Madrids dick
>>
>>65973374

I bet you think it's a mystery why England always "under perform" in the World Cup
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.