[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me that this team isn't winning it all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: san antonio spurs.jpg (279 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
san antonio spurs.jpg
279 KB, 1365x1024
>52-9
>just signed Kevin Martin
>best defense of all time
>on pace for the best point-differential of all time
>not reliant on one-dimensional meme tactics like the Warriors

inb4 >muh regular season win

Idiots, Duncan wasn't playing and Pop just wanted to get game video on the Warriors so he can ambush them in the playoffs. He does everything for a reason.
>>
>>65972039
Fuck off troll.
>>
>>65972597
Fuck you

Go slobber over shit Curry
>>
>>65972777
The butthurt is real. Must be sad knowing that as good as the spurs are it's all for naught. And it's all downhill from here after this year they'll be shit whole the warriors get better. Curry is God mode and nothing makes me happier than knowing all you buttmad trolls are gonna have to watch him shit on your teams for the next ten years
>>
>>65973137
Spurs: 5
Warriors 1

K
>>
Spurs will win easy. Stop listening to jewspn
>>
>>65973137
You make it sound like the regular season matters
>>
Ayo hol up hol up
They can sign players in the middle of the season? Is Kevin Martin gonna start playing right now?
>>
File: niggas btfo by a bald grandpa.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
niggas btfo by a bald grandpa.webm
3 MB, 700x394
who /manu/ here
>>
i thought popovich said he doesn't watch film? or is that just a lie?
>>
All spurs fans are like 300lbs
>>
>>65973395
Well, I've read somewhere San Antonio is one of the fattest cities in the world
>>
A team filled with memeplayers

>le claw CD
>le turnaround fadeaeay man
>le floating French man
>le passing French man
>le spot up Aussie
>le crafty Argentine
>le mean and tough boxing black man
>le funni pop quotes XDXDXDXDXD
>le beautiful basketball

Duncan is the only non meme on the team.
>>
>>65973444
mexicans eat worse than americans if you can believe that and 90% of san antonio is mexicans.
>>
>signing defense cancer Kevin Martin
Well, so much for the "best defense of all time". Was nice having you.
>>
>>65973511
Kawhi nor LMA are memes
>>
>>65973566
Californians talking about Mexicans

Heh.

California is pretty much Mexico.
>>
>>65973381
Why would Pop say anything truthful to the media

Unlike Kerr, Pop doesn't show all his cards until the playoffs. Everything he does is classic misdirection
>>
>>65973511
>le chuck 3s man
>le can't do shit when steph doesn't feed me man
>Le angry robot ape man
>le can't pay more than 10 minutes Australian
>le funny reactions man

Warriors are a bunch of tryhards like the nerds in school who used to stayed back for all the extracurricular stuff hoping it would get them better grades
>>
>this thread again
I thought getting BTFO yesterday was enough to keep you Spurm fags quiet for a bit. Guess I was wrong
>>
>>65973827
>defending champs
>best record in the league
I don't think you know what a tryhard is
>>
>>65972039
>spurs
>still relevant

is your pc y2k proof yet anon?
>>
>>65973858
Yesterday we didn't have Kevin Martin.

Now tha we do we're favorites to win it all
>>
>>65973893
They're the definition of tryhards. Kobe Shaq Lakers didn't give a fuck about the regular season and used it as practice to get into game shape. Warriors act like meaningless games against the Bucks mean the world
>>
>>65973952
It does when you're chasing the best record in League history
>>
>>65974175
Who the fuck cares? It's all about the rings

and the Spurs have just as big of a chance to beat the record as the memes but they don't value meaningless games as much as the Memes do.

Stupid fucking Mexicans. Were you California faggots Laker fans 5 years ago?
>>
>>65974194
What's with Texans calling everyone else Mexicans
>>
>>65974450
Delusion, mostly
>>
>>65974450
Again, Tejano's aren't Mexican like you Mexicans are
>>
>>65973858
Yeah a 52-9 record on pace for 70 wins is "BTFO"
>>
>>65974540
Tejanos are Mexican English speaking brown people that think they're white.
Chicanos are Mexican-americans that barely speak any Spanish that think they're mexican.
>>
>>65976007
Well it kinda is when it's 2nd place

That's even worse than being Thunder tier
>>
So no one in real life actually thinks the Warriors are better than the Spurs now, right?
>>
>>65977501
Yes, in Real Life people -know- the Warriors are better.
>>
>>65977552
Aside from an inflated regular season record from a weak schedule, what proof?

Defense wins championships. GSW doesn't play defense. Idiot.

Go watch divegrass and Bayern Munich
>>
>>65977606
>doesn't play defense
>top 5 defensive efficiency
well meme'd, lad
>>
>>65977681
>letting teams score at least 100 on your
>"elite D"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking idiot.

Again, stick to divegrass and having refugees rape your women, Hans
>>
>>65977732
>implying allowing 101 points is not good enough when you can score ~120 at will against the supposedly superior D of the Spurs

Also, I'd stop projecting, homie. Just because niggers and beaners fuck your whorish women doesn't mean all peoples are like that.
>>
>>65972039
The same stupid anally ravaged anti-curry poster makes some variation of this shit thread every day.
>>
>>65977898
Well, the Spurs ARE better than the Warriors but all the bandwagoners don't want to admit it
>>
>>65977891
>at will

Yeah, nice one game sample you have there. Do you want me to remind you what happened in 2013?
>>
File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 817x511) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30 KB, 817x511
because most of you faggots still don't know what a Chicano is
>>
>>65977992
A significantly worse-coached, less experienced and allaround less developed Warriors squad took two, nearly three, games from the Spurs scoring a bit less than 100 points a game after splitting the season series under the same circumstances with 101 ppg.

Amateur error, m8. You should have at least gone for the 2014-15 season series win as your desperation argument.
>>
>>65977606
4/10 bait made me reply
>Defense wins championships
>GSW doesn't play defense
No way they could be the defending champions or anything right?
>inb4 hurr dur Cavs were injured
They also beat 4 other western conference teams.
>Bayern Munich
Oh, you mean the club team that fielded the most players to the defending World Cup Champions? Yea, I think I will go watch them, more fun to watch the Spurms playing Ape Hoop.

Get fucked Curry troll, saged.
>>
>>65978121
So the Spurs aren't better from back then? The Spurs are also more experienced (especially Kawhi Leonard) and are more developed than the Warriors have been, especially since the Spurs have been to 2 NBA finals since then.

Not to mention LaMarcus Aldridge is part of the Spurs now, and the Warriors have no defense against him.

>>65978154
>No way they could be the defending champions or anything right?

Yes playing injured teams

>Oh, you mean the club team that fielded the most players to the defending World Cup Champions? Yea, I think I will go watch them, more fun to watch the Spurms playing Ape Hoop.

Real Americans don't watch soccer.

Get fucked, faggot.
>>
Op ur annoying as fuck

Stfu
>>
>>65978382
You are literally the most butt mad autistic poster in this board. Normally I don't endorse the use of tripcodes, but for your special brand of lunacy I actually do want a means of identifying you in other threads.
>inb4 all I do is make shitty any curry threads because of my severe anal leakage problem.
>>
The spurs are obviously a great fucking team. A spurs/warriors playoff series would be fucking amazing and competitive as fuck, but I believe the warriors would win
>>
>>65987292
Don't bump this stupid thread, sage it when replying.
>>
>>65973358
Manu is my favorite NBA player. dude is too good
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.