[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going back to miami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: lebron-james-heat.jpg (166 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james-heat.jpg
166 KB, 1280x1024
Im going back to miami
>>
>tfw cleveland will never win
>>
Should have never left you fuck, they would have defeated gsw last season
>>
>>65945635
>they would have defeated gsw last season
lmao
>>
>>65945534
maybe he should retire. he was never very good to begin with and he's definitely not good anymore. his career is over and he's one of the most unpopular athletes of all time. i don't even know why he plays basketball anymore other than he has no other means of income.
>>
lelbron doesnt have the nuts to leaveland
>>
>>65945653
>Struggling against delly and the cavs
Last season, yes no one is talking about this season you memerrior
>>
>>65945674
Remember that bullshit about him playing tight end for the Browns?
>>
>>65946313
he'd last one game. he's a huge pussy and has almost zero discipline.
>>
>>65945534
>I'm taking my talents back to miami

fyp
>>
>>65946330
>6'8"
>250
LeBron is a big guy.
How many hits do you think he can take as a TE?
>>
>>65946365
One.
>>
>>65946365
It has nothing to do with hits. His game has never evolved or changed in 15 years in the NBA, you think he can just show up and start playing professional football? He was a decent high school football player because he was on steroids and much bigger than the kids he played. In the NFL he'd just be another body with no advantages and all the disadvantages of being LeBron James (lazy and stupid)
>>
>>65946365
I grew up in this nigs city. I went to the same high school. He played football and was decent for saint v.
>>
im going going

back back

to cali, cali, cali
>>
>>65946514
You're never never

Leaving leaving

You're island island
>>
>>65946430

Lol. Yah one of the fastest and strongest NBA players would not be good in the NFL. You are an idiot. He has a huge verticle. Guys like jimmy graham and tony Gonzalez can suceede in the NFL after only playing basketball but a bigger faster stronger version of them couldn't? What are u retarded?
>>
>>65945915
Chris bosh is dead and wade a grandpa, nigga
>>
>>65946430
No, I'm not saying that at all. At one point, ESPN was saying this guy could go and play TE for the Browns
>>
>>65946529
>you're island

you're never never

leaving leaving

8th grade
>>
>>65946597
He could easily.
>>
>>65946548
I think if you saw Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez next to LeBron you'd be surprised how much bigger they are then him.

Yeah, he'd be BTFO. The fucking 90s are over bro, these sports take way too much specialization to just ''athlete!" your way through them. Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, these guys would be forced to pick one sport and stick with it in 2016.

Go suck LeBron's cock somewhere else. He's impressive for a basketball court, not a football field.
>>
>>65946686

Jimmy graham:

Height 6'7
Weight 265
40 4.56

Lebron James:
Height 6'8
Weight 250-275 depending on what yeat
40 4.6

You what mate? Retard.
>>
>>65946849
Exactly, they're like the same person except one of them hasn't played football in 20 years. Fucking kill yourself idiot.
>>
>>65946849
>muh measurables
is that you Al Davis?
>>
>>65946883
i miss da raidahs :'^(
>>
>>65946881
>>65946883
Not him but hayne made a team as an old man when never even played the sport
stay assmaf
>>
>>65946881
I was responding to the moron who said lebron would look small next to graham. Learn reading comprehension please.
>>
File: Britkek.png (739 KB, 491x1152) Image search: [Google]
Britkek.png
739 KB, 491x1152
>>65946514
>>
Should've gone to the west
>>
>>65945534
Will this be the biggest shitstorm of all time when it inevitably happens?

LMAO @ that Tristan Thompson contract. Hopefully the next CBA will give teams another amnesty clause so the Cavs can clear that.
>>
>>65946942

He would. Basketball bodies and football bodies are totally different you fucking idiot. On top of that LeBron is a massive pussy, like you.
>>
>>65946610
rekt
>>
>>65947201
Lol. No size and strength do not care what sport you play.

Show us on the doll where lebron touched your mom.

You are mad that lebron would instantly be a top te or we prospect in the NFL.
Dez Bryant said lebron would beast.
>>
Heat would have had a culture and system in place (like they did when he was there) if he were still in Miami. Cleveland is a pushover trash organization which is why he went back so he could do whatever he wanted with his old hometown friends.

He's learning that it takes more than just players to win titles.
>>
>>65947201
What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>65947367
>Cleveland is a pushover trash city
FTFY
>>
>>65947299
He wouldn't be as good as Dez Bryant
>>
>>65947442
You're right. He would be better.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.