[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le soon to be exposed man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: Pep-Guardiola-008.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Pep-Guardiola-008.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>le soon to be exposed man
>>
Will /sp/ still be shiting on him after he wins Epl?
>>
>yfw Pep in EL with City next year
>>
>>65913047
Of course, City are so stacked that any anon here could take over and win trophies with them.
>>
>>65912766
Pre-Pep Barça was in a similar situation to City now.
>>
>>65913287
No, anon. They were a world class team that was a winning machine. Even my grandma could've won trophies there.

You obviously need to listen to /sp/ more
>>
>>65912766
>le will only manage teams with unlimited funds who've dominated the league for years man

He'll get exposed in Champions League hard.
>>
File: Manchester City.png (391 KB, 1280x1523) Image search: [Google]
Manchester City.png
391 KB, 1280x1523
Tbqh City is the only BPL team i would 'bandwagon'

Pep, my absolute nigga, might make me an actual fan of the Club
>>
File: ranieri_977602c.jpg (35 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
ranieri_977602c.jpg
35 KB, 620x413
>>65913047

>it's easy with infinite money
>>
>>65912766
>>65913047

This. How can anyone propose he will not use that war chest properly to make a master team?
>>
>le no CL trophies without Messi man
>>
>it's hard to win trophies at clubs with unlimited finds and world class players
>>
>>65913436
>supporting a club owned by terrorists

have some self respect mehiko
>>
>>65913682
if it's not then why do many rich teams fail to win anything?
>>
>>65913682
>le madrid, chelsea, city, united and liverpoop faec
>>
>>65913746
Because said rich teams are often just made up of overpaid stars playing for a paycheck. you need to have team spirit if you want to get far and stay there. Just having talent only takes you so far.
>>
>>65916429
>you need to have team spirit if you want to get far and stay there. Just having talent only takes you so far.
and I'd say the coach plays a pretty big role in creating that team spirit
>>
>>65913436
BUILD WALL
>>
File: poop madiola.webm (653 KB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
poop madiola.webm
653 KB, 888x500
>>65916472
thats why I rate firemen who take over shit teams and manage to avoid relegation with them much higher than golden-goose-babbies like mou, poop, van Gaal, Hiddink etc
>>
>>65913682
Pellegrini sure has fucking struggled
>>
>>65912766
>le only join city if they buy suarez man
>>
File: PEP MAD.webm (1 MB, 580x322) Image search: [Google]
PEP MAD.webm
1 MB, 580x322
>>
I will make a team out of the mess that shitty is and instill a winning mentality in them
maybe he won't win anything in the first season, who knows, but he sure as hell will improve this crappy team
>>
>>65916841
wont be hard to. just bust out more of dem roids and motivate the kids more. the latter is the hard part, because no one in their right mind has any reason to play for shitty other than the moneys
>>
>>65916895
city have appeal fuck off
>>
>>65916895
>because no one in their right mind has any reason to play for shitty other than the moneys
so you're probably one of those people who believe that players actually sign for United, Barcelona and Madrid for their rich history

lmao
>>
>>65917661
A lot of players sign with Barça because they want to play with Messi tho
>>
>>65917716
because he gives them a great chance at titles (plus, he's a one in a billion anomaly)

I guarantee you 90% of players' decision where to sign comes down to those 3 things
>who offers the most money
>who offers the best chance at trophies
>which city do I like the most
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 960x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 960x404
>mfw United finish 4th and pep has no CL
>>
>>65913873
Chelsea and ManU won a lot of trophies over the last 10 years, top 5 clubs of the century at least. It takes a retard to put them in the same category as Liverpoop
>>
>>65913418
he can't even win the CL with a CL-winning Bayern
>>
City literally has the best squad in the BPL if you don't think Pep is going to destroy everyone and create an invincible City team you're absolutely mental
>>
>>65913199
yeah, because mourinho did it eall great with Real right
>>
>>65917661
Barca was featured in a lot of Sports Animes that the kids watched in the 90s. Captain Tsubasa played at Barca, so all the kids who were born at that time want to be like him.

Madrid likewise has a big appeal, as have Buyern.
>>
Most likely

>le soon to be exposed league
>>
>>65913287
no it wasn't, they had literally won the CL 2 seasons before he arrived and had world class players in every line, manshit hasn't won anything of relevance ever
>>
File: 1435194145309.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435194145309.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>65924398
>implying Mourinho didn't

He won every trophy in Spain
>>
>>65924981
so how did this team that had world class players in every line finished 20 points behind Madrid and 10 behind Pellegrini's Villarreal?
>>
>>65913418

>He'll get exposed in Champions League hard.

That's if Shitteh even qualifies for next season's CL.

After last night, that's not guaranteed. And both United and Liverpool (technically...) can get a CL spot on two fronts, combined with a Chelshit troll run in this year's CL.
>>
>>65925002
too bad he wasnt there to celebrate LMAO
>>
>>65916652
welp, pellegrini is an idiot for trusting yaya for so long.
>>
>>65917752
If the third one was true then no one would have ever signed for either Manchester club - biggest shithole in the world
>>
>>65913287
Barca had won the CL two years previously.

In summer 2008, the spine of the Barca team went and won the European Championships before Pep arrived.

Pep's big realisations at the time included recognising that fat Ronaldinho probably shouldn't be at the club anymore, recognising that this Messi guy is quite good and recognising that Dani Alves was better than Zambrotta.

Oh and he realised that Busquets in Barca B is quite good, because you'd need to be a genius to recognise his talent.
>>
>you now remember he won the sextuple after entering the CL through playoff
>>
>pep has only ever won with unlimited money, not like muh special one at pauper clubs like real madrid
he'll still flop though
>>
>>65925244
R. Madrid also won the CL two years ago and look at them now.
Anyway, the main players of that Barça that won that CL before arriving Pep were Ronaldinho, Deco and Etoo. Ronaldinho was fat and slow, Deco was old, and for some reason he didn't like Etoo, although he had to stay one more season. He started a way of playing that made Barça a world class team winning almost every competition they play and made Spain World Champion.
>>
>>65925244
>Barca had won the CL two years previously.

Yeah, and Oporto was elite in 2006, Milan in 2009, Inter in 2012 and so on
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.