[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get paid to watch basketball games >still doesnt watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: charles.jpg (137 KB, 2276x1506) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
137 KB, 2276x1506
>get paid to watch basketball games
>still doesnt watch the games

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/charles-barkley-confirms-that-he-doesn-t-watch-much-nba-basketball-210927323.html

>“Listen, first of all, I want to thank the Golden State Warriors, because it’s been very awful basketball this year. Awful. I mean, just bad. If you think about it -- and I’m not no old guy hating -- but unless Golden State is playing the Clippers, the Cavs, Oklahoma City, the Spurs, I’m not going to watch a full NBA basketball [game]

is he right?
>>
>>65912422
Yes. Last season was great. This season is fucking awful.
>>
he is not a role model, faM
>>
Haha even the Warriors have BTFO Based Barkley.
>>
He's a dumb, fat nigger.

He's paid to say dumb nigger shit on TV with catch phrases, slangs and all that black mannerism, not to watch games and do some clever analysis of them.

The same goes to the majority of black colour commentators out there.
>>
>>65912422
I think what he means is he only watches the games they show on the TNT double headers prior to inside, and those are usually Golden State plays somebody because of ratings.

You hear him complain when they show some team like the Lakers because he doesn't want to watch it. And would you want to watch some shit lottery team with an old snake instead of Black Mamba?
>>
Barkley is awesome and 100% right
>>
>>65913172
Shouldn't you be trying to get your shitty national soccer team to catch up with superior Argentina rather than being a racist corno?
>>
Even the experts acknowledge that your stupid league is awful.
>>
>>65913447
>your
>>
>>65913172
Foreign Cuckry bandwagoner mad. Do they even play basketball in your favela?
>>
>>65912422
Yes
80% of apehoop games are unwatchable
>>
The league has always been top heavy, show me an era where more than 4 teams could realistically contend? There will always be contenders, good teams, mediocre teams and trash.

Suck it up, Chuck or go watch football
>>
>>65913671

orlando
houston
indiana
phoenix

now kill yourself
>>
>>65914023

>4 > 4
>>
>>65912422
kinda makes sense since he rarely knows what he's talking about

but his bantz are toplaffs
>>
>>65914097
add san antonio into the list then
>>
>>65914023
are you retarded senpai
>>
>>65913671
Orlando was swept in the finals, and so would Indiana
>>
>>65912422
Basketball has always been a sport for casuals.

Nobody gives a fuck about it except for the top 6 teams max.
>>
>>65914189
people make mistakes just like your mom when she gave birth to you
>>
>>65914200
orlando made it to the finals which makes them contenders regardless if they got swept or not and indiana didnt get swept
>>
>>65912422
It's pretty apparent he doesn't watch a lot of games when you hear him talk. He's just there for the bantz. Kenny probably watches games the most and he's also the least appreciated.
>>
>>65914282
Lol, then add Toronto to the contenders list this season
>>
>>65914588
>Lol

Hello, r.eddit!
>>
Say what you want but he's fucking right. Literally only 3 teams matter in the NBA right now and that's the Warriors, Spurs, and Leaveland. The rest of the League is either tanking or just utter horse shit.
>>
>>65914678
Ok, resort to that then

>>65914706
Add OKC to that, and yeah. Isn't that the usual thing in the NBA? About 4 teams contending?
>>
>>65914742
>Isn't that the usual thing in the NBA? About 4 teams contending?
>i started watching the nba yesterday!
>>
>>65914838
But it's true. At least since Bird and Magic days

>Boston, Los Angeles or Philadelphia
>Boston, Los Angeles or Houston
>Boston, Los Angeles or Detroit
>Chicago, Detroit or Portland
>Chicago
>Houston
>Chicago
>Los Angeles, San Antonio, Detroit

Throw in Seattle, Phoenix, Utah and NY here and there during that Chicago stretch and that's it.
>>
>>65915191
>At least since Bird and Magic days

go back a decade and you will find out that it isnt true
>>
>>65915261
Just ignore the retarded hue he wants attention from a country that matters
>>
>>65915261
I admittedly don't know much about the NBA pre Bird and Magic, but I think if something is a trend since those days, it's already a common thing
>>
>>65914706
Toronto and OKC are better than the Cavs
>>
>>65915333
Cavs are making the Finals again and theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>65915333
Toronto wouldnt beat cavs in 7 okc wouldnt either.
>>
>>65915333
call me when the raptors make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs
>>
>>65914212
Football is much more casual.

>championship game is literally just advertising everywhere where the only thing the audience will talk about are the super bowl commercials.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.