[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is he going next guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-07-31-19-22-48.png (1019 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-31-19-22-48.png
1019 KB, 1080x1920
Where is he going next guys?
>>
>>65901609
yanited
>>
>>65901609
China
>>
>>65901609
China
>>
>>65901609
china 7bh. chinks need a new asset bubble since the housing manufacturing bubble busted, also football player prices are in a bubble
>>
eplel
laliga rejects usually go to the eplel
>>
Zidane doesn't seem to like him
>>
>>65901776

You mean Real and Barca rejects. The best of the rest go to EPL, while EPL rejects go to Loliga.

And you can't talk Mehmet, your leagues best player of the last 5 years was a Real Madrid reject.
>>
>>65901805
I'm not quite sure I know who you are talking about Mahatma.
You should also stop talking out of your ass just because Atletico ship off their striker towards the eplel every ear.
>>
>>65901825
Think he means Robben, Ahmad
>>
>>65901834
Ah i get it now.
I wouldn't classify a marketing move by the madrid circus as rejection though, but whatever makes that deluded brit feel better I guess.
>>
He should come to chelsea
I fucking hate oscar, we need better AM
>b-but he is good at tackling
>muh tracking back
Oscar is invisible when attacking
>>
>>65901862

if the likes of Ozil and Di Maria are rejects, then Robben certainly is.
>>
>>65902145
robben has had a way higher peak than both of those players
>>
>>65902145
Özil and Di Maria aren't rejects though.
Same as Robben they performed well for Madrid.
Hamez on the other hand was underwhelming.
>>
>>65901609
Away from the colombian mafia. Madrid is no longer safe
:stopeurobeatmusic:
>>
>>65902145
Stop calling everyone a reject retard, you are uninformed.
>>
>>65901776
This.

>Aguero, Falcão, Mata, Herrera, Fábregas, Pedro, Diego Costa, Azpilicueta, Cazorla, Ozil, Sánchez, David Silva, Otamendí, etc etc etc

basically La Liga Rejects: The League
>>
Probably the EPL, though I'm not sure who would actually go for him:
>city: no need
>chelsea: roman being tight nowadays
>united: >no CL
>arsenal: lol
>>
>>65903273
It'd be an awful transfer but I'd kinda like to see him at city just for the inevitable drama in the derby
>>
>>65901609
Man U
>>
>>65901783
He doesn't like him because he has been pretty mediocre.
>>
>>65903342

Why would that create drama?
>>
>>65901609
Arsenal
>>
>>65902125
I rate Oscar, he has to potential to be one of the best Box to Box Midfielders. He should move he's being wasted at Chelsea, like so many others before him.
>>
>>65901776

>eplel
>german clubs can't afford laliga rejects

fixed for you m8
>>
>>65903184

none of those are rejects, their clubs wanted to keep them in most cases
>>
>>65903370
Because Ronaldo would inevitably score and then show off
>>
>>65903184
Aguero, silva and otamendi were all signed when their clubs were in massive debt and had to sell players
>>
>>65902164
>Özil and Di Maria aren't rejects though.
They are though, Madrid bought shiny new replacements and forced them out, that's exactly what a reject is.

It may have been the wrong decision by Real but they're still rejects
>>
>>65903432

are you baiting m8 or genuinely retarded?
>>
>>65903361
I'm not disagreeing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuBYbA5IHto
>>
I don't understand how James is under-performing this season? He was injured at the beginning so fell behind, then he got into personal trouble and what not and he had conflict with Benitez and didn't play much, and now Zidane likes to sub him out every game no matter what. But in the end, he has 5 goals and 6 assists in a bit over 1000 mins. Players like Modric and Kroos have played over 2000 mins and have worse stats, and Isco, whos the only player we can really compare him to, has 1400 mins and 1 goal and 4 assists.
>>
>>65901609

Forest Green Rovers
>>
>>65903477
>muh stats
If you're seriously claiming that James is comparable to Modric because of his stats then all I can say is try watching the games
>>
>>65903519
But Modric at least gets to play in his position. James is a natural 10, yet hes forced to play on the wing in an awkward position, yet he still manages to get more assists than Modric in half the time.

You cannot seriously claim that a midfield player who's assiting and scoring more than another one isn't outperforming him.
>>
>>65903477
>>65903574
t. Pablo Escobar
>>
>>65903400
he should unironically join Arsenal, they're lacking a definitive B2B mid that isn't broken 344 days of the year
>>
>>65903587
Go get cucked you low test-faggot. You know sports aren't your thing.
>>
>>65903574
>You cannot seriously claim that a midfield player who's assiting and scoring more than another one isn't outperforming him.
I literally and unironically can. Kroos is 3rd in La Liga in assists (and 1st among central midfielders), does that make him the best midfielder in La Liga? No, in fact, he's been pretty damn awful in that weird role Zidane has him playing

Busquets, the best midfielder in the world, has 0 goals and 3 assists.

Midfield play is much more about control over the game than making the final pass. Very often, the final pass isn't even the most difficult one or the most important one in the build up.
>>
>>65903682
>busquets
>best midfielder in the world

KEK
>>
>>65903743
>filthy Asian muslim
>relevant opinion
>>
>>65903743
>Busquets
>not the best midfielder in the world
lmao
>>
As a mother the way he is acting lately really concerns me.
>>
>>65903743
fuck off Voltorb
>>
>>65903823
There's a bird in my flag.
>>
>>65903446
not otamendi with the new owner. The club is now designed to pump and dump players
>>
He should join Arselel and then we would enjoy 1000 threads claiming that he's the best player in the world after every irrelevant goal that he makes.
>>
>>65903974
They were £35m in debt to city from negredo and it had to be paid this summer
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.