[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Avs at Wild Game Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
Get in here
Pedos, behave yourselves
>>
>:12 Tripping
>immediate pp goal

Feels bad, Nino
>>
File: spain.jpg (177 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
spain.jpg
177 KB, 1680x1050
jesus christ mild

we deserve nothing
>>
>>65895761
The avs are already blowing past the wild. Going to blow it hard here
>>
There is nothing I hate more in this world than Landescuck and the Sadvalanche
>>
You know what the worst part about a bad call leading to a PP goal against the Wild is? The fact that we will not score on the ensuing make up call.
>>
>>65895874
What about being the "state of hockey" and having zero cups? Surely you hate that more?
>>
>>65895909
>Only having cups because the fucking French couldn't afford a team anymore

Shiggy Diggy
>>
Nino is redempt
>>
File: 1456087551157.jpg (108 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456087551157.jpg
108 KB, 500x375
>>65895948
STORMS A BREWIN
>>
>>65895956
Varly was having a PTSD flashback about game 7 in OT.

Pomms. Yuss.
>>
>Avalanche

Nino broke their spirit again apparently last goal.
>>
Avs is the base word of
>slavs
>>
>the state of weed
>>
>Varly in charge of closing his fucking legs
>>
>>65896063
Didn't he beat his wife
>>
>>65896082
Girlfriend. Then the team helped him send her back to Russia to help his case.
>>
>>65896063

>Again
>>
HAULHAHAHALUALLLHLULHLLYLHLHU0HHUHALHH
>>
File: 1455766795323.png (704 KB, 1038x589) Image search: [Google]
1455766795323.png
704 KB, 1038x589
>Slavs
>Varly's 5 hole
>Landescuck
>The State of Weed
>>
>le
>most
>dangerous
>lead
>>
Zero powerplay chances, and we're up 3-1? Sounds about right. We should be allowed to decline penalties like in football.
>>
>>65895947
>lost a team to Texas
>fucking Texas
>>
>Haula

Nice
>>
Whyuala
>>
What a joke
>>
>Vanek

jesus christ he's so worthless
>>
File: 20160301_195907.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160301_195907.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I just got back from trying to save our great nation.

How are we doing, boys? What have I missed?
>>
>>65896354
>lost
>you in charge of knowing history

They weren't lost, they were stolen. Kind of like your 2 cups.
>>
Whoever scores next wins the game. Hoping for the Avs, Minnesota should have fired Yeo months ago and doesn't deserve to embarrass themselves in the playoffs.
>>
>>65896885
Lmao, retarded AND this fucking salty
>>
>>65897033
The only thing retarded is your lack of sports knowledge. Probably too busy with a rez filled brain to even function properly. How many NHLers does CO produce again?? All that snow and ice and you can't produce shit, even at winter olympics MN has the best athlete and we don't even have mountains. You guys are soft as butter. I would enjoy breaking your weak brittle bones on the ice, not like you've ever laced up in your life anyways.
>>
As an Avs fan I'm okay with how things are going after that nasty first period. Pickard is a solid reliever.
>>
>>65897100
You're probably still mad about Blair Walsh, I'm sure the Vikings could have won the rest of the games and beat Denver at the end of it all.
>>
>>65897100
>Several reasons were cited for the relocation, including poor attendance during a string of losing seasons, the failure to reach deals for a new arena in either Minneapolis or Saint Paul, and a sexual harassment lawsuit against Green that resulted in his wife threatening to leave him unless he moved the team. The subsequent decision to relocate the franchise to Texas made Green much reviled in Minnesota.[11]

>Another factor that also precipitated the move to Dallas was the fact that the team refused to be moved to the Target Center, where the NBA's Minnesota Timberwolves played, due to the fact that the Target Center had advertising rights for Coca-Cola at their arena, whereas the North Stars and the Met Center had Pepsi as their sponsor

You sound like an angsty 19 year old so I'm sure you don't remember any of that, but the fact is your pathetic cuck state, that claims to live and breathe hockey, had every chance to keep the team and lost it
>>
>>65897162
>and a sexual harassment lawsuit against Green that resulted in his wife threatening to leave him unless he moved the team.

Funny how you can't even comprehend what you post. Norm Green was a fucking baby fucking everything that moved and threw a hissy fit when he was told he couldn't move into the target center and had to wait for the greatest arena in the NHL. Never mind the fact that there more than 5 local buyers trying to buy the team and keep it here. Look up attendance records and the fact that the team was just in the stanley cup. If you don;t think they were stolen then you're just a fucking idiot burnout. Also... my father used to take me to North Star games at the met all the time so I definitely remember it. You don't know anything and all you two faggots do is embarrass your sorryass state that's only good for weed and brown dead fuck ugly mountains that no one cares about anymore.
>>
TYBParise

>>65897162
>don't pay for a millionaires hockey stadium
>same millionaire is being threatened with an asset splitting divorce if he doesn't leave the area by his wife

Alright lad. I was born in 1991 anyway, not sure why the fuck I'm required having to defend shit like this
>>
>>65897236
I don't know if you can call the Xcel the best in the NHL. I'm Minnesotan and I'd rank it highly as it's newer and the sightlines are great, but there are a number of twenty first century stadiums with that. Except the Barclays, but we all know that.
>>
>>65897346
It's been rated #1 repeatedly
>>
>>65897346
It is #1 or I guess #2 now. The penguins modeled the new console stadium almost identical to it.
>>
Ralph Engelstad Arena > Xcel Energy Center
>>
>>65897398
>>65897421
Either way, hope you guys are showing up for the tourney this weekend. I've already called in a couple of personal days for Thursday and Friday.
>>
>>65897456
The Ralph is nicer than every single NHL arena
>>
>Trump looks like he's finishing 3rd in MN

I fucking hate you faggots. Northwestern Minnesota should join North Dakota and build a fucking wall to keep Twin Cities and Iron Range faggots out.
We get absolutely jack shit in return for what we pay into. Tired of you fucking cucks screwing us over.

If you don't live in a Norwegian majority county you are no brother of mine
>>
>'Dat Pomminville sauce
>>
>>65897517
I live in Iowa

So no
>>
>>65897517
I'd go but I need the money, baby boy and a pregnant wife and all. Plenty of time though in the future and it happens every year. I'll catch the night games as usual.
>>
>>65897517
Cheering for Thief River Falls since born there.

Would have rather had EGF go to state though cause I got famalam that teaches there. Also my brother is a ref and said that TRF are undisciplined fuckheads that shit talk and "chirp" even saying shit during the end of the game handshakes
>>
>>65897569
Make sure you build right outside the plain so that way in 1 year the whole region will be destroyed by a flood and then no one would come crawling to us for money because then all the inbred rednecks will be dead :)
>>
>>65897657
I'm really pulling for St. Paul Academy. I figure it would be pretty sweet to see a first time team get it, and my high school team was in the same conference years back.
>>
>>65897666
Was that a Fargo/Grand Forks flood reference? It was awful

>muhh inbred rednecks
Take a guess the last time I saw a woman in a hijab? Go ahead.. For you it was within the last week.

There's more cultural up here than the fucking faggotry in the Cities.
>>
>>65897748
>It was awful
>implying there's anything else up there

That's how sad you are. Even to locals you're seen as nothing more than just a shitty floodplain only good for growing beans. Even your scandinavian blondes are fat and ugly.

>>65897748
>time I saw a woman in a hijab? Go ahead.. For you it was within the last week.

I live in the rich white suburbs of the south metro surrounded by nothing but trees, hills and lakes so if I seen a "hijab" it was probably better off then you.
>>
>>65897748
>More culture in the middle of fucking nowhere than in the cities

Since I can do just about any outdoor activity you can do with at most a thirty minute drive, how's your access to real cultural activities like museums, fine art, gastronomy and live music?

Oh yeah, I forgot you're in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>65897795
>I can go to the fucking Science Museum if I wanted too, you sure got stumped!
KEK

>>65897791
>I'm in the s-subarbs, I only see Muslims when I go shopping and to restaurants

Lol.

You're probably not even Nordic. The fact you have a sense of superiority that you live in some cookie cutter house 45 minutes away from downtown is hilarious to me.
>J-just a floodplain
Lmao, I'd happily be absorbed into North Dakota. The rest of this state is nothing but pathetic limpdicks like yourself
>>
>>65897858
>You're probably not even Nordic.

Thank fuck I'm not a god awful mooslum dicksucking cuckswede. No wonder you're such a weirdo and I'll bet you have autism like the rest of them not to mention being socially retarded.

>>65897858
>Lmao, I'd happily be absorbed into North Dakota.

We'd let you too. If you aren't in the eastern temperate forest zone then you aren't shit and we don't acknowledge you. Oh and downtown is only 15 minutes away.

>he didn't grow up going downtown every weekend to all the bars and clubs with his bros and fucking 10/10 bitches

hahahaha holy shit. time to kill yourself.
>>
Avs get back in the trash where you belong. Cucked so hard in Game 7 by Nino that you've done nothing since.

Feels fucking good man.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.