[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he does somehow leave Arsenal at the end of the season, who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: 1313154080676.jpg (27 KB, 426x312) Image search: [Google]
1313154080676.jpg
27 KB, 426x312
If he does somehow leave Arsenal at the end of the season, who would even take him?
>>
>>65887326
Simeone.
>>
Mouyes
>>
>>65887358
>>65887364
I think you need to read it again.
>>
>>65887367
You're right.

He could go to Monaco, or one of those underachieving French teams. Or he'd manage an irrelevant NT. Or most likely, he'd just retire.
>>
File: 1453330984635.jpg (29 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
1453330984635.jpg
29 KB, 500x538
Real madrid
>>
>>65887326
I think B. Rodgers would fit Arsenal style very well
>>
>>65887451
but Arsenal already overpaid for a South American who looked like he might carry them to the title only to choke it embarrassingly

they also have a permacrocked overrated English player who is about five years older than everyone remembers
>>
>>65887483
What are you on about?
>>
He will retire. Not top team would want a choker
>>
either Monaco (though it would be a downgrade from current manager Leonardo Jardim) or retirement
>>
>>65887364
>>65887403

Wenger will practically be choosing the next coach like Ferguson did at Man u. There is a 0% chance of Mourinho getting the job.

Its guaranteed to be some foreign meme manager who shares Arsene's filosofee. Probably would have been Klopp if he didn't go to Liverpool.
>>
>>65887626
>Wenger will practically be choosing the next coach

I can't even begin to think what your thought process is here.

Ferguson is one of the greatest managers to have ever lived, he had every right to determine who should succeed him. Wenger on the other hand is a serial choker who plays nothing but fairies and has underachieved for the majority of his Arsenal career.
>>
>>65887483
>overpaid
they got a great deal on alexis
>>
>>65887626
>Wenger will practically be choosing the next coach like Ferguson did at Man u.

Yup, he'll be offered a higher-management job and prevent the next Arsenal manager from spending money in signing players FOREVER.
>>
Real Madrid. It'd be a complete 360 for him. Unlimited money, barely any youth development, personality differences between the squads
>>
>>65887681
ferguson didn't get to choose the next united manager, because of his mangerial record, but because the the united board and owners don't know shit about football - just like the current arsenal board and owners
>>
Atlanta United FC
>>
PSG
>>
>>65887326
Bayern always wanted him. He will come after Ancellotti is exposed.
>>
In order of likelihood
>an executive position at Arsenal
>French NT
>a 2nd tier French club (Lyon, Marseille, St Etienne etc)
>>
>>65887693
>great deal

Hes done absolutley nothing for them.
>>
Probably a high tier french club, like Olympique Lyon
>>
>>65887326
France National team
>>
>>65887974
except be a top 3 player in the league last season
>>
>>65887974
>Hes done absolutley nothing for them
sure
>>
>>65888026

This
>>
>>65888026
>>65888051
Doesn't France already have a good team manager though? >you are probably going to win Euro 16
>>
PSG
>>
>>65888064

Not sure Deschamps would continue even if he wins the Euro
>>
>>65887483
I think the fundamental problem with Alexis this year is that he learned English and started socializing with you cuckboys, thus resulting in lower test levels and shit performances. Also, your food is shite and probably full of estrogen as well.
>>
>>65888144
No it's because Wenger thought it would be funny to overplay him.
>>
>>65888154
This. Wenger was running him into the ground, then he had a Copa America to play too (for a side that relied on heavy pressing) and he wasn't even that bad at the start of the season, it went to shit after he got injured and was rushed back
>>
>>65888154
Messi played the same number of tournaments he played, got injured at the beginning of the season and is now back in form.

Alexis has always been an inconsistent player, he had an amazing start at Arsenal, but towards the end of the season, especially the colder months, he was pretty shite, not to mention he was nonexistent at the Copa America.

Face it Arsenalfags, do you really think Barcelona would get rid of a world class player like that? They knew he wasn't no superstar. The meme is over lads.
>>
>>65888254
That's because Messi is the fucking GOAT lad, don't compare any other player with him.
>>
>>65888254
>comparing Alexis to Messi
I'm pretty sure I could make every player in the world look bad if I used those standards
>>
>>65888269
>>65888284
Lol I was taking solely on a physical level you dumb faggots. Okay let's look at players more of Alexis' level, Di Maria, Aguero, Vidal, or Higuan; they also played the same tournaments, they all play for big clubs with decent physios and what not, and now they are back to their normal level.

This make more sense cuckboys?
>>
>>65888357
>arsenal
>decent physios
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>65888357
>with decent physios
>>
>>65888368
>>65888378
Shad won the World Cup.
>>
>>65888254
Alexis cost arsenal ~40mā‚¬. He scored 25 and assisted 12 last season. This season he's been more shit after getting injured but with 3 months left he's scored 10 and assisted 7. It's a decent performance for a 40m winger. Messi is worth 10x more for a reason
>>
>>65888357
>Lol I was taking solely on a physical level you dumb faggots
Messi has the luxury of being able to influence the game like no one else while barely running. Alexis doesn't.

>Okay let's look at players more of Alexis' level, Di Maria, Aguero, Vidal, or Higuan; they also played the same tournaments, they all play for big clubs with decent physios and what not, and now they are back to their normal level.
None of those players had a serious hamstring problem that they were rushed back from, Sanchez looked like he was slightly underperforming before that injury, after he came back it's been full JUST
>>
>another blatant anti-Arsenal thread in /sp/

Sigh... don't you guys get bored obsessing over us?
>>
>>65888405
>Messi has the luxury of being able to influence the game like no one else while barely running. Alexis doesn't.
Not really, if you remember he was running the least around Tata Martino and before the world cup and he had a shit season. After that he changed his diet, made some friends, and has since been running a lot more and participating in the game.

>None of those players had a serious hamstring problem that they were rushed back from, Sanchez looked like he was slightly underperforming before that injury, after he came back it's been full JUST
Vidal had a big knee problem, Di Maria has had multiple injuries, and Aguero has been perma injured, yet they've all found their old form back.

M8, I'm Chilean, I like Alexis, he's a humble lad and I'm happy for his success, but the fact is, he's always been a slightly above average player who does not perform consistently, you cannot possibly expect him to carry Arsenal or any team into titles.
>>
>>65888064
Except with a big luck we will never win the euro. Germoany and Spain are really better than us.
And if we did Deschamp will surely leave too.
>>
>>65888481
>Not really, if you remember he was running the least around Tata Martino and before the world cup and he had a shit season. After that he changed his diet, made some friends, and has since been running a lot more and participating in the game.
He literally ran for 8 km vs Arsenal, by far the lowest total of any outfield player in that game. He barely runs any more now than under Martino (I think he ran for 7km in that Atletico game that he was so criticised for), people just noticed it more when Martino was there because Messi was underperforming by his standards.
>>
>>65888027
>top 3 player
>behind azzard
>muh fa cup

Lol
>>
>>65888144
Kek
>>
>>65887326
He'll go into retirement: Thought this was obvious? He couldn't go anywhere else. I wouldn't if I were him.
>>
I hope the sweet embrace of death takes him.
>>
>>65887716
Complete opposite would be 180 fampai
>>
File: 1433945496687s.jpg (3 KB, 125x98) Image search: [Google]
1433945496687s.jpg
3 KB, 125x98
>>65887716
>It'd be a complete 360 for him
>>
>>65887326

USA men's team
>>
>>65887326

Maybe he could go back to Japan and re-learn his trade.
>>
>>65887326

Buyern
>>
>>65887930
>Bayern always wanted him
for real?
>>
>>65894297
First when he was at Monaco and a few times at Arsenal.
>>
>>65894484
so before he got that image of a loser
>>
>>65894565
He wouldn't be a loser at Bayern ;)
>>
>>65894641

Even I can coach Bayern, where's the challenge
>>
>>65894704
Not looking like scum doing it.
>>
>>65888481
I now fully understand the americans meme.
>>
He would walk into any team he wanted. That's a fact.
>>
>>65887974
He carried them at the start of last season.
>>
Boards dont care about trophies unless they have a license to print money. E.g. Abramovic, the oil billionaires in charge of city, barca, real.

So aside from those guys. He'd be sought after by every club in the world. He's a profitable manager. However it should be noted that Arsene is the highest paid manager in football. So im not sure that he would take a pay cut.

The turning point for him at arsenal will be once his profit margins decreases OR if the owners of the team decide to be more ambitious in a business sense. The only way for them to make more money is to win big competitions and secure more fans around the world and bigger endorsement deals. As it stands people want to want to pay more to have there brand on the barca shirt than they do the arsenal shirt.

So they can sit confortably on there healthy balance sheet or try to make more money. And if capitism teaches us anythig its that the only amount of profit that will suffice is morĀ£.

Once the board realise that. He'll be out on his arse.
>>
Le retirement home
Sacrebleu
>>
File: 1451133947889.jpg (11 KB, 261x218) Image search: [Google]
1451133947889.jpg
11 KB, 261x218
>>65892490
>>65892546
>>
Real Madrid
>>
>>65894704
You could, but you wouldn't win shit.
>>
Isn't he over 65? Isn't he forced to retire soon?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.