[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You now remember Manure fans hyping up Macheda Rashford
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x480
>You now remember Manure fans hyping up Macheda

Rashford is literally Macheda 2.0
>>
who?
>>
>>65874739
He played for Stuttgart
>>
File: jfw.png (379 KB, 493x357) Image search: [Google]
jfw.png
379 KB, 493x357
>mfw people on here DON'T think Rashford is literally Pele 2.0
>>
You mean he's Januzi 2.0?
>>
Rashford has scored more goals (4G1A) in a week than Macheda did in his 4 years at United (2G2A)

Also look at quality of goals. Rashford seems to have that unteachable instinct of being in the right place at the right time that all top no. 9s possess.
>>
>>65874855
Macheda scored dat goal.
Memeford is the new Wilson aka score some meaningless goals and end up in the championship.
>>
>>65874855
Macheda has 5 goals at United.
>>
>>65874895

>meaningless goals

Machedas goal was GOAT 2bh but he was useless after that moment of magic.

Rashford unexpectedly playing 2 massive fixtures, one an old rival and another a must win European fixture. Wilson's goals were meaningless and he hides away when given a chance in big fixtures. Rashford seemed to thrive off the opportunity.

Of course it's still early and you could turn out to be right but he's the name on everyone's lips at the moment. If he played for your team you'd be excited too.
>>
>>65874799
Januzaj 2.0 and Macheda 3.0.
>>
Rashford has real talent though so no he is not like macheda
>>
You now remember Adnan Januzaj aka the most talented youngster in football
>>
>>65875153

He looked good when he came on against Arsenal. Needs to start taking the chances he's given, still has potential
>>
ya'll niggas thinking about Obertan
>>
>>65874731
You now remember Martial.
>>
>>65875364
>You now remember Obertan becoming really good for 4 games last season then getting a season ending injury.
>>
>>65874855

He showed the unteachable instinct of playing against a danish team and Gabriel forgetting how to mark.
>>
>>65874731
Rashford is a Memphis baby.
>>
After reading this post you will all be thinking about Goku.
>>
>you now remeber Januzaj
>>
>>65875153
aka new messi aka new best #11 aka the best replacement for Giggs
>>
>>65875736

mad as fuck
>>
arsemad thread? arsemad thread
>>
>You now remember United are shit
>>
Nah. Rashford is the next Danny Welbeck.
>>
File: 1428943657442.png (346 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1428943657442.png
346 KB, 858x725
>>65874731
>image.jpg
>>
>>65874731
PART TIME STUDENTS
>>
>>65874855

Kek

Ratshit will be straight back on the bench once Wayne returns
>>
>>65875153
He is tho, he just got lang baal'd.
>>
>>65879259
>Wayne returns
He's not going to be ready for the Euros.
Literally not coming back this season.
>>
>>65874731

I remember Frederico Macheda so well

I was 18 years old, and round my mates house, when he scored on his debut. And I literally couldn't believe the fact that this guy was younger than me (by a few months), and yet he was playing for Manchester United

And now, at 24, there are many, many football players who are younger than me, who are regulars for their teams, even regulars for their national sides, and earn more money in a week than I've earned in my entire life.

FUCK. EVERYTHING.
>>
>>65874855
>that unteachable instinct
at some point during the english broadcast he was compared with messi, I shit you not
>>
>>65879646

Just produce a son and mould him into a pro footballer.

Then reap benefits
>>
>>65879719

Any idea who was commentating?

Not that I believe you either way of course.
>>
>>65879853
>Any idea who was commentating?
no, it was during the arsenal game, official broadcast. Don't know if sky sports? that has the rights
>Not that I believe you either way of course
can't blame you, I couldn't believe it either lel
>>
>>65875803
Except he's better than Memphis
>>
>>65879380

Dortmund literally had no use for him. Not even in the Europa League. He's that bad.
>>
>>65874731
All it takes for Manure fans to hype a player to unspeakable potential is a couple of goals.

>You now remember that United fans UNIRONICALLY hyped up Januzaj as Giggs 2.0
>>
>>65880997
And now he's back playing for their under 21 team after being sent back early from a loan at Dortmund.
>>
At least he's not Bojan "The Next Messi" Krkić.
>>
>>65881044
Exactly. As >>65880957 said, Dortmund couldn't even use him in Europa League.

It is truely desperate times for Man United fans.
>>
>>65880997
Macheda = next Rooney
Januzaj = next Giggs
Depay = next Robben
Martial = next Henry
Lingard = next Pires
Rashford = next Beckham
>>
>>65881207
no no

Martial is the black Welbeck or the French Henry
>>
>X is the next Y
>hyping up youth players
>Other shit teams gets interested to purchase player
>Ending up playing for lower leagues or shit teams in the prem

Just the usual Manure marketing to sell their players.
>>
>>65881067
rashford wishes he was. This is a video of bojan at rashford's age, not to mention him being spain's and barcelona's junior top scorer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kpaDqL_Svo
>>
>>65881349
god, I forgot how good he was. What the fuck went wrong?
>>
so funny how mad ABUs get when they get proven wrong YET AGAIN

calm the fuck down, just deal with the fact we have the best youth academy in world football and maybe your arse wouldn't be so sore all the time
>>
Can someone explain how United managed to win two titles after 2010?
>>
>>65881778
Fergie was able to squeeze out the best possible results out of some decent-ish squads in a league that was getting weaker each year.

What's even more impressive is that in his last 4 years, after selling Ronaldo and Tevez and replacing them with Valencia, he won 2 titles, lost the 3rd one by 1 point and lost the 4th one on goal difference
>>
>>65881568
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""we"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>65881568
So are you still getting Neymar and Bale with all the world class talent coming through the academy ranks?
>>
Does hype consider meme magic status?

>>65881821
kek
>>
>>65874731
Junsaz or whatever was supposed to be the next Romaldo too
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.