[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the Thunder have figured out the Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1365x1024
>barely lose at GSW when the refs clearly were on the side of the Warriors
>blew the fuck out of the Warriors until the refs fucked the Thunder over by that BS foul call at the end of regulation

How can anyone say that the Thunder aren't favored to beat the Warriors in a 7 game series?
>>
It was a foul.

Clearly

If it were sketch at all, there would be more media coverage.
>>
>i think the thunder have figured out the warriors
>0-2 against them so far
>>
>>65872702
jej this 2bh
>>
it was clearly a foul, but I think the only way to guarantee a win in a 7 game series is to kill curry (which was attempted by westbrook)
>>
If Donovan just played Morrow instead of Kyle fucking Singler....
>>
>>65872702
With heavy refball and an 8 point and 3 point victory

That isn't very convincing
>>
>>65872694
Refs never call fouls in that situation you idiot

And it wasn't even a clear foul anyways

Prove to me using the NBA rules and visual exhibits that it was
>>
>>65873055
Toronto have been closer
>>
>>65873336
>>65873336
Yeah and if a shitty team like Toronto can almost beat GSW and shitty teams like the Mavs, Nuggets, Bucks, Blazers and Pistons can rape the Warriors, what more the Spurs, Cavs and Thunder?
>>
File: 1447129820760.jpg (48 KB, 671x671) Image search: [Google]
1447129820760.jpg
48 KB, 671x671
>okc
>relevant
>>
>>65873280
This thread is dumb and so are you

peace
>>
>>65872816

every time singler ended up switched on Curry it was a guaranteed 3 lmao
>>
>>65873708
I guess this is what NBAfags have to do when the league is so unbalanced and the champions are already so obvious this early on in the season. We still have 4 months until Golden State or the Spurs win another title so I guess this is the best way to pass the time. Jesus the NBA is awful

>another 6 months until football starts back up
>>
>>65872484
>the thunder have figured out the warriors
>have not beaten them this season
>muh refball
>>
>>65873777
They barely got beat twice

All Donovan was doing was probing the Warriors for weaknesses.
>>
>this delusion
>we lost but it was close so they are exposed

You realize that the Warriors can look at why the game was close and change too, right? Are you okay?
>>
>>65873819
>probing the Warriors for weaknesses
this works both ways buddy, now the warriors have two games of film to look back on
>>
It's funny because the Thunder have exposed the locker room.

They got Draymond to go off on a tirade. I hope this is the start of something great for breaking up the Warriors.
>>
>>65872484
good thing warriors dont have to play them in the playoffs. spurs will do the job for them
>>
if kd didnt foul out they would have won
>>
>>65873889
The Spurs are way better than the Thunder.

So if the Spurs beat the Thunder, since the Thunder are better than the Warriors, good luck beating the Spurs in a 7 game series.
>>
>>65873919
That logic does not work in sports.

Team A > Team B and Team B >Team C does not mean Team A > Team C
>>
>>65873919
>>65873933

theres a website that generates bullshit statements like these for any team
>>
>>65873919
>Thunder are better than the Warrioirs
they aren't tho
>>
>>65873972
They got the Warrior locker room to break apart at halftime

I'd say the Thunder are in the Warriors heads.
>>
>>65873981
>lost to the Warriors twice
>Better
sound logic senpai
>>
>>65874015
They lead for most of the 1st game and 2nd game.
>>
>>65874034
>Leading for the most of the game makes you better
they lost, the warriors are 2-0 against them
>>
>>65874075
Ok? And its the regular season?

Show me that the Warriors can beat the Thunder in a 7 game series without Draymond Green messing up team chemistry and cussing out Steve Kerr (which will eventually cause him to quit).
>>
>>65874085
kek
>>
>>65874075
"in israel the blacks are treated like dogs"
>>
>>65874085
show me that the thunder can actually beat the warriors first
>>
>>65874112
Explain Draymondms tirade then?

When in the history of sports has that ever happened without something bad happening?
>>
>>65872484
nigga the raptors figured them out. they barely lost in all the games they played against the warriors. too bad the raptors won't be in the finals
>>
>>65873713
haha assmad

>"its not worth my time"
>>
2 2 T U R N O V E R S
T
O'S
>>
>>65874134
Underrated
>>
>>65874515

last year

http://espn.go.com/blog/golden-state-warriors/post/_/id/157/scream-too-kerr-green-gel-through-yells

you know

the year they won a ship

>Say it’s the playoffs, the Warriors are losing and you see Steve Kerr exchanging screamed curses with Draymond Green in high definition. Before you conclude that this is a fractious team, faltering under pressure, know this: It’s actually standard operating procedure and both men wouldn't have it any other way.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.