[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABL bunker thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: liverpoolfc.png (499 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
liverpoolfc.png
499 KB, 600x600
Fucking Caballero

What more can you say about this? Will Liverpool ever win something with Klopp?
>>
File: 1415361153501.jpg (61 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
1415361153501.jpg
61 KB, 634x471
>>
>flopp
>>
Death hug with the arse
>>
Next season will be the most competitive EPL ever
>>
>>65859593

How about never win NOTHING
>>
KEKED BY BIG WILLY

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP
>>
>>65859593
im not even mad about willy. im mad that this fucking nigger crybaby who literally falls down for anything got his fucking penalty.
>>
ABLS

ALWAYS

WIN
>>
ABL HERE FEELS GREAT LADS
>>
any good RAWK posts lads
>>
You now remember Coutinho taking his shirt off
>>
>check the twitter for more
>2700+ images
Fug I just wanted anime girls in football shirts
>>
Not a bad game tbf, not fussed without the meaningless cup. Boys fought to the end and showed character.

YNWA finish the league strongly and roll onto next season Kloppo.
>>
>WHEN LALLANA COULDN'T EVEN TRAP THE BALL WITH HIS FOOT AS IT ROLLED OVER TO HIM BEFORE HIS PENALTY

FUCKING

KEK
>>
So.
Who is that Caballero?
>>
>>65859761

He was wearing a vest. Got so excited, then so let down.
>>
>>65859794
Yeah, huge foreshadowing
>>
>>65859593
SLIP
>>
Reminder Flopp will finish in a worse position than Rodgers with his only highlight being reaching a final through pens against lower league opposition

JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x427
>STURRIDGE CRYING OVER A LEAGUE CUP
>THIS IS AS MUCH AS LIVERPOOL CAN HOPE TO WIN
>>
>>65859782
Fuck off with your character Man city are not known for pks they had 3 fucking poor shots in a row.
>>
>>65859840
Brenny did nothing wrong
>>
>>65859816
The biggest Willy we ever knew.
>>
>>65859794
he was probably shitting himself at having to take the penalty
>>
>>65859884
Liverpool didn't give Caballero enough respect true. I think after Can's panenka went in they got overconfident (re: Coutinho).
>>
fair play to willy he was great

all in all a deserved win for city I hoped we could have put a bit more pressure on them during the match but in the end only that toe-poke by origi could've been a major chance
>>
This is the last match of the season that I've watched, unless Liverpool make it to the Europa final. This season doesn't have any meaning left in it really. I guess the matches vs Utd will be interesting but I can't see Liverpool progressing.

I just hope something good happens in the summer, next season should be interesting with a lot of changes in the league and hopefully Kloppo getting a team closer to what he wants.
>>
File: wahl-fussballer-jahres.jpg (94 KB, 860x610) Image search: [Google]
wahl-fussballer-jahres.jpg
94 KB, 860x610
Not enough Krauts in the squad, next year la
>>
i still have no fucking idea why didnt either milner or henderson took the pen instead of fucking lucas
lallana always fucks up
>>
EUROPA LEAGUE
>>
yaya should have been sent off for studs into leg then literally picking up a player

the penalties by lelverpool were absolutely shit. what a shitty climax to a great game
>>
>>65860294
I don't think they're even being linked to any Germans other than Horn, and maybe Sané.
>>
Oh well, fairplay to City. They didn't sperg out in the pens. I think it's really positive Klopp has already made a cup final (even tho it is just the league cup.) But I think it'll only get better over the summer
>>
>>65860868
Reus, la
>>
>>65861370
>implying
>>
>>65859794
as soon as this happened I knew he was going to miss
>>
>>65861179
there's still the europa league
>>
>only liverlel payer to score in the shootout was German

Why are they so robotically good at them lads?
>>
>>65863643
He's Turkish m8
>>
>>65859593
Only if he gets rid of Mignolel.
>>
>>65863643
>German

debatable
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.