[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say hello to the new FIFA boss: Gianni Infantino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: 2299011_w2.jpg (21 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
2299011_w2.jpg
21 KB, 656x369
Say hello to the new FIFA boss: Gianni Infantino
>>
hello
>>
hello
>>
execute swiss people
>>
hello
>>
Hello corrupt guy.

More match fixing and bribery, oh joy.
>>
hello
>>
hello
>>
>le drag on the draw man
>>
UEFA WINS AGAIN

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON
>>
f
>>
>>65808715
hello
>>
RUNKLE
U
N
K
L
E
>>
>>65808894
Runkle is an affable idiot, I think he will do fine as fifa baws
>>
is he italian?
>>
>an other Swiss.

Why?
>>
>>65808995
Fake Italian (Italian-speaking Swiss)

He speaks like 7 languages (Italian, German, French, English, Romansh, Polish, Portuguese)
>>
>>65809024
because they want to make money and not lose it rashid
>>
>>65809092
Wait, I forgot Spanish
>>
>>65809104
>german humor
>>
File: NachoMonreal.jpg (105 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
NachoMonreal.jpg
105 KB, 960x540
B A S E D

A

S

E

D
>>
hello rato
>
>>
>>65809024
Because the alternative was a fucking Muslim. You think the rest of the world wants to have WC's in countries where alcohol is banned and women are forced to dress up like batman?
>>
>>65809160
Do you know to which kind of country they gave the 2022 wc?
>>
>>65809160
That's why they gave it to Qatar.
>>
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy rato
>>
Alo!
Salut!
You will be the fifa man
>>
>>65809209
>le polyglot bald man
>>
>>65809189
A country where alcohol isn't banned and women aren't forced to dress up as batman
>>
>>65809214
Actually I'm also a polyglot now that I'm thinking of it, and I'm balding too.
>>
I'm actually very impressed that FIFA was able to reform amidst everything they'd done. I thought it was gonna go down kicking and screaming with Football Associations from different countries boycotting the event.
>>
based bald man
>>
>Swiss born of Italian origin

Yeah, what could go wrong there?
>>
>>65809232
>able to reform

They simply got rid of the guys who got caught and proceeded to have a secret ballot completely devoid of any third party observation. Same as always in other words, sans Blatter and Valcke. They haven't reformed shit, just put new people in charge.
>>
Well fuck, who draws the UEFA groups now? CBA watching that shit without him.
>>
>>65809232
>FIFA was able to reform
lel
>I thought it was gonna go down kicking and screaming with Football Associations from different countries boycotting the event
as long as the money keeps 'trickling down' they'll support anything fifa does. It's a pure mafia organization, the henchmen still come to work as long as they are getting paid
>>
>>65808715
sounds like a legit mafia boss senpai, we're fucked
>>
>>65808715
>FIFA was able to reform

sure
>>
>>65809232
None of those candidates would have been nominated in the first place had a reform taken place. A reformed organization wouldn't allow the nomination of a mass-murdering religious fundamentalist.
>>
so nothing changed then? what was the point?
>>
Qatar WC to US when?
>>
>>65809142
What is the story behind this meme guy?
>>
>>65809483
Found it as a reply in the comments section of a news article discussing the Cologne attacks. He was replying to a comment pointing out that Arabs have a fucked up view of women.
>>
>>65809483
Still trying to force him into meme-dom. Fell free to assist.
>>
>>65809509
Potentially the ugliest man I've ever seen
>>
>>65808715
>From touching balls to running the whole office

Gianni is a true exemple of Corporate America; If you touch enough balls for enough years, you will eventually get to the top
>>
>>65809550
What about that guy from Under the Skin?
>>
another jewish
>>
>>65809550
Ever since I came across him I've pictured all /v/ posters as this guy.
>>
>>65809577
Not seen
>>
for once the good guy one. for once the arab billionaires lost. good day for football
>>
>>65809617
He's got the same thing as the Elephant Man, I think.
>>
>>65809660
Ah that's different if they've got tumors and shit.
That other guy just looks like a bad Oblivion character
>>
>>65809678
Well I assume that guy has something genetically wrong with him too. You don't just get a nose like that if your genes are normal.
>>
why do these sandniggers princes want in on >our sport?
>>
>>65809720
You're probably right...
>>
>>65809720
Inbreeding or fetal alcohol syndrome is my bet.
>>
>>65809759
Inferiority complex. They have to prove they're the absolute best at everything. Same with the Chinese.
>>
>>65809759
they are probably english or french
>>
>>65809811
It's not really inferiority complex. (although its rife in the Arab world) It's about legitimization. Same reason dictatorships in bumfuck Central Asia spend billions on F1 tracks. Same reason soviet-collapse profiteer Roman bought Chelsea.
>>
>>65809759
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>65809810
Pretty sure FAS usually causes narrow noses.
>>
Based Gianni.
>>
>>65808715
Those fucking eyebrows
>>
>"a lot o my friends are afircans"
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>corruption scandal
>pick Italian
>>
>>65814924
This.
>>
>>65814924
Italian Secondo.
>>
>>65808715
hello
>le corrupt bald FIFA boss
>>
>>65808715
>Literally has the head of a giant baby
>Called Infantino

Bravo
>>
>another mountain jew at the head of FIFA
>the right hand man of michel "i did nothing wrong" platini
what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>65808715
So what bribe did this guy give out?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.