[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't wait for Steph to come home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 714x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 714x710
I feel like Steph is the kind of guy who will come home and win one for his home town

Assuming he wins this year he will already have 2 rings to his name with GSW. He has nothing to prove with them anymore

Coming home IN HIS PRIME is something weighing on his mind

Come home Curry. Be a Carolina immortal. Californians don't respect you

Be like LeBron and LaMarcus and do the right thing
>>
File: CVQT20gUEAIFC0R.jpg (78 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
CVQT20gUEAIFC0R.jpg
78 KB, 600x599
>tfw Jordan has already started recruiting

Can't wait for next years ASG in Charlotte.
>>
>>65790175
Carolina fans are pathetic. They have no shame about literally begging for a guy to come save their franchise.
>>
>>65790245
They're the biggest cucks in America. Literally the face of their NFL franchise is a criminal nigger who is a pussy on the biggest stage.
>>
2bh. The Hornets are going to have to get better in a few places before Steph can just come over and "win one"
>>
>>65790245
Same with Warrior fans begging for Curry to stay there

He's not a West Coaster. He's a southerner. He'll always be a Southerner
>>
>>65790988
you clearly havent been to the bay, faggot.
>>
File: laughing-crying.jpg (575 KB, 2122x1039) Image search: [Google]
laughing-crying.jpg
575 KB, 2122x1039
>mfw clemson lost the national championship and the panthers lost the superb owl
>>
>>65791018
You mean the anti-religious anti-Southerner Bay Area that doesn't allow freedom of speech for conservatives? That one?

You think Steph likes it there when his kind are shunned?

The reason the Warriors want Durant is because they know Steph is gonna come home
>>
>>65791093
Do Southerners really have this much of a victim complex?
>>
>>65791163
Well when there are studies proving that it's more dangerous being a non-liberal in California than it is to be a gay nigger in Mississippi you'd understand
>>
>>65791093
i'm from the south and i can confirm there are so many fucking retarded christians like this guy down south

they are literally afraid of education and cannot make it to a decent university

im ok with nuking the south after my family moves out
>>
>>65791263
That's why 2/3 of California has moved to a the South, right?
>>
>>65791263
Anon please, just nuke Mississippi and South Carolina. Everywhere else is at least tolerable. (Former NC/SC Resident)
>>
>>65791263
How much does your family hate you?

Only outcasts and faggots move out of the South. Most normal people love the South

Look at our growth rates in AMERICANS and not inferior immigrants like Commiefornia or Jew York
>>
Kek

Why can why can't you southerners be happy that one of your own made it out? That one of your own plays for the best team in the association? That one of your own lives in one of the richest areas in the country? That he is happily married with a wife who can cook and together they are both great parents for their two kids?

Why would you want to drag him away, kicking and screaming from greatness?

I live in the bay. Around my part of town we root for locals thru and thru, regardless of what team they signed with. We have niner/raider fans as well as pats fans simply because Brady grew up here. That's what real supporters do.

Don't drag your hero down simply because your shithole of a team can't get it's own shit together. If anything you should be happy for Curry and hope and pray your own local franchise can one day be that great too.
>>
>>65791577
You're not a Southerner so you don't get it

Once you are born a southerner you're always a southerner. Once someone leaves the South, they become worse as a person

You think Curry, a DEVOUT Panthers and Davidson fan, really feels comfortable in your liberal utopia? He's a religious guy who wants to raise his family in a nice environment, something California can ever be

Not to mention taxes and COL here are lower and your dollar goes further
>>
Holy fuck how many times will you make this thread you fucking autist. Steph wants to try to become an all-time great which can be accomplished at GS, not Shitlotte
>>
>>65791647
Sure thing

That's why he always shouts out North Carolina when possible. Let me know when he gives a shit about the Bay Area, a boring ass place.

You make it sound like you're not the second banana to LA you irrelevant piece of shit
>>
>>65791425
my parents just work there, they have to import us northerners because none of the southern "talent" is smart enough to work down there

plus few top notch universities are down south and for good reason. I went to a better university than the SEC university I previously attended.

>>65791323
NC/SC doesn't count, they're pretty awesome states. TN too. just the rural areas have your typical trump idiots
>>
>>65791629

It's funny because my dad grew up in Nola and he said if he didn't come out west (after living in Connecticut for a few years where he met my mom) he wouldn't be worth not even a quarter of who he is now, both in mind and in the wallet. We get things done AND have a plan for what to do for tomorrow here. That's why we have the best doctors, the best pharmaceutical careers, the best tech jobs, and some of the best schools (that aren't based around their sporting program, which means more money for other departments and better professors) in the nation.

What do you have there that's making for a better tomorrow?

Your dollar may go further there, but it means shit all if your pay isn't increased to reflect that.

Also to top things off, he owns a house in a quiet neighborhood, away from the hustle and bustle of Oakland. He wants nothing more than to have peace and quiet with his wife and kids while he plays for a team he loves.

Why you can't accept his choices is beyond me.
>>
>>65791900
Choice? curry was DRAFTED by the Warriors. He had no choice.

And if you really think Oakland is more desirable than Charlotte then you should really get out more
>>
>>65791863
So Northerners couldn't find jobs in the North? Nice "growth" you got there
>>
>>65791972

Last I checked he hasn't asked to be traded, ever. Also I'm pretty sure everyone and their brother wants to come play for Oakland rather than Charlotte.
>>
>>65792042
Plenty of jobs up north, dad took on a federal job at a nuclear lab that was established in bumfuck nowhere, TN during WWII to develop the first atomic bomb. It's one of the few intelligent cities in the area, seeing at it's literally just a city comprised of scientists and engineers from around the world, and not your average southerner

>bonus points if you know this place
>>
>>65792128
>>65792054
>>65791900
>>65791577

>south getting btfod right now
>>
>>65792128
that being said, let me rank the southern states because when I was in the Army I lived in a few other states and I've visited nearly all of them.

North Carolina > Tennessee > South Carolina > Florida > Georgia > Louisiana (only bc of NOLA) > Alabama = Mississippi

>kentucky is not the south. virginia is not the south.
>>
>>65790175
but steph couldnt win one on that team. LeBron is the only player in the league that would make any shit team a contender. Steph is a team baby. you know it. everyone knows it.
>>
>>65792249

And that's what makes the team he's on so great. Not an ounce of selfishness. They work together to get the win, not rely on a single man to live on the line or muscle their way up to the basket time and time again.
>>
>>65792225
Can confirm. 100% accurate
>>
>>65791093
Southern resident here and this place is a shithole. Outside of the main cities, everything is dilapidated and miserable due to everyone having extreme aversion to even the most modest town taxrates. It's also full of ultra-conservative conspiracy theorists that stockpile guns and refuse to vaccinate their children.
>>
>stay on a stacked historically great team
>go to a team with currently little going for them
Wow what a tough decision. Steph can stay in Carolina all offseason if he likes.
>>
Curry just broke another record in case you were wondering

128 games in a row with a 3
>>
>>65798550
He needs to go catch Zika in South america this summer
>>
>>65792225
So you consider Arkansas to be middle west?
>>
>>65799077
that was a tough one, i've never been and it seems so far west for me to consider it the south
>>
why would Curry want to go to a losertown place like Carolina?
>>
>>65790175
>Implying Stephgod will ever be a Honrets

lel wad
>>
>>65791195
Oh really? I'd love to see the source on that.
>>
>>65791310
Yea buddy, 25 million people just up and moved to the south...

I will take things that never happened for $1000 Alex.
>>
>>65791195
There are literally conservative republicans all over California.
>>
>>65798916
Jesus that is a pointless record
>>
>>65799624
no farther west than louisiana you dumb fuck read a map
arkansas and far southern missouri are also "south"
kentucky is south
virginia is south

If you fought in the civil war for the south or had a shit ton of people sympathetic to the south, your state is probably southern. Maryland and Delaware aren't south anymore because they've been overrun by people from the big cities near them. I used to think Missouri was south up to the Missouri River but IDK about that anymore. There used to be a fuckton of plantations along the Missouri river and that area was very much rural and "southern" in character. I think a lot of it has been supplanted by people dying/moving away and people from kc + stl moving out there

SW missouri is Ozarks, total hillbilly country once you leave springfield which has like 10 colleges
cape girardeau area in the SE is like a little mini louisiana with the swampy ground and the french trapper heritage
Virginia has a big chunk around DC area that is not really southern anymore but the rural areas are definitely. Kentucky has always been halfass southern but they're just as halfass southern as they were in the war where like half the dudes signed up for confederacy and half for union
>>
>>65801236
Not really, I mean all records are kind of pointless because when you think about it everything we do is just a distraction from our own inevitable and impending death. As far as records go, however, this one seems just as legitimate as "Most games with double digit scoring" or "Most threes in a season" or whatever.
>>
>>65792225
Virginia is southern and you're a retard

>>65791863
>>65791263
>says he is from the south
>is actually northern
>confirms that northerners are autistic retards who hate the south because other northerners hate the south

>>65799874
There are only 39 million people in California and 5 million of them are non-citizens, many of whom will be deported in the next two years. We can throw in 2 or so million anchor babies as well. So there are 32 million Californians. The white population of california has declined from 18 to 15 million between 1990 and 2010, so yes a huge number of californians are fleeing their shitty state.

>>65791863
>typical trump idiots

And my suspicions of you being utter cancer have been confirmed.
>>
steph's is going to Cleveland, not Charlotte

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25204902/stephen-curry-no-disrespect-to-lebron-i-want-to-bring-title-to-akron
>>
Currys true home is Toronto. Grew up here and met his wife and mother of 2 children here. He's been dropping hints he wants to return to where it all started
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 432x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 432x407
Southern pride

It is to laugh
>>
>>65790175

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25469500/stephen-curry-wants-to-be-like-kobe-bryant-and-play-for-20-years

>"So, for Kobe to be, one with the same team for 20 years, and two, to play 20 years is pretty remarkable. I would love to be one of those guys"

> same team for 20 years

faggot
>>
>>65790260
TFW he's less of a criminal than Peyton Manning.
>>
>>65791195
>most dangerous place in america is to be a liberal in california.
>the state that elected a republican bodybuilder as governor and that gave us the abomination that was ronald regan.

get outside of pol m8
>>
>>65798550
Ok if he wins it his year and wins 73 games what more does he owe the Warriors?

Steph seems like the kind of guy who wants to win one for Charlotte
>>
>>65791629
This is hilarious, best shit posting of the year.
>>
>implying he won't return home to the state he was born in
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.