[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>~le dissapears at big games man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: paul-pogba-juventus.jpg (712 KB, 3543x2362) Image search: [Google]
paul-pogba-juventus.jpg
712 KB, 3543x2362
>~le dissapears at big games man
>>
>le I didn't watch the game and base my opinions on assist/goal stats
>>
>>65774929
how did James Rodriguez turn so black?
>>
when did higuain go to juve?
>>
>>65774929
le shitty version of yaya toure man
>>
wow didn't know that messi was that black
>>
>>65774929
Not true OP, Neymar delivers in big games.
>>
>>65774929
>le disappears at night man

fixed
>>
File: mamadou-sakho-france[1].jpg (49 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mamadou-sakho-france[1].jpg
49 KB, 1024x768
>>65779868
that's not him
>le black and white filter has no effect on him man
>>
>>65774929
>le score the occasional blooter but get hyped up for some fucking reason man
>>
File: 9BNCassA.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
9BNCassA.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>>65779868
>>
>>65779951
because he's a talented, skillful 1.9m tall center-midfielder
>>
>>65779951
you're either a retard or you don't watch Juventus play if you think he's just >le occasional blooter man
>>
>>65779968
hate that cunt

fukin marxists
>>
>>65774929
he was out of position last night and constantly dropping back to cover for evra, his performance was far from dishonorable
>>
OUUUUUUUUIIIIIIII
>>
>>65780075
kek
>>
>>65780073

It's exactly why he was put there, it's the same reason why he was there in Berlin too, because Chiellini was out and Evra is old ass fucking vomit chunks. Hadn't Allegri put him there, Messi and Robben would've dry humped Evra's ass even more.
>>
>>65780075
stop forcing this meme and drop the proxy, pedro
>>
He's stupidly good at so many thing. Especially for a big guy.

Cuadrado was the worst of the midfield. Pass one guy with skills and then pass to the opponent.
>>
>>65774929
>I don't rate Pogba

he played a big role in the second goal and had a great shot that easily could've gone in.

is this some awkward attempt to make people forget about you losing 7-1?
>>
>>65774929

He played very well vs Bayern, what on earth are you on about?
>>
>>65780195
4U
>>
>>65780258
he probably checked livescore, saw that he had no goals and no assists and proceeded to make this dumb thread.

it's the same kind of people who still believe Ronaldo is a top 3 player
>>
>>65780195
>>65780258
>>65780199

I have the perfect video to summarize Pogba AND Cuadrado

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3n2zg2_pogba-s-skills-against-bologna_sport

The best part is at the end, and it shows Juventus' biggest limit.
>>
>>65780199
/sp/ are just a bunch of contrarian kids, pogba is overhyped by the medias so that means he's overrated shit
also CMs should score 20 goals like yaya in his best season, otherwise they're shit
>>
>>65780195
Quadrado is of shit

Thankfully it's a 1-year loan
>>
>>65780282
When Pogba has the ball its feels like he's in slow motion.

He'll be GOAT if he keeps it up
>>
>>65780282
his dribbling is incredible for someone who's 191cm tall.

>>65780285
Yaya's best season was 11/12 desu, he just had a nice blooter/free kick hot streak in 13/14 and took a lot of penalties.
>>
>>65780282

I saw that game. The problem, if you want to call it that, is the way Juventus plays and their formation.
Poggers can dribble all over the pitch, but if he doesn't want the people in front of him to pass to or lay the ball off to he's essentially just taking a stroll in the park.
He can score a blooter every now and then, but you don't get the opportunity to score a blooter 5 times per game.
>>
le midfield ibrahimovic man
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 322x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 322x478
stay mad salty fucks
>>
>>65780419
What are Nerman and Suarez' numbers?
>>
>>65780352

No, the problem is Juve has been winning all these years with a deadbeat market cap and literally no fresh young hungry leftbacks/rightbacks and wingers. Lichtsteiner? COULD run, can't cross and can't pass. Cuadrado? Can run, can't cross and can't pass. Chiellini? Can stop, can't cross and can't pass unless completely unguarded. Evra? Can barely stop, can't cross and can't run. Caceres? El celeste està muerto, can't run, can somewhat stop and can't cross.

Go back to the semifinals, who is mutilated? Lichtsteiner. Finals? Lichtsteiner and Evra.

Cuadrado is only useful to Juve because their midfield is so 90s with average joes like Marchisio and Khedira that they need a man who can fucking get through men by educated feet virtue.

Problem is Cuadrado has got a walnut brain so what he makes up with speed loses by crossing and shooting like fucking abominable shit.
>>
>>65780352
he's a central midfielder though. he's got good vision, great technique and is a danger on long shots.

he's not as creative as Modric, but I feel like rating Pogba on his goals is wrong - like rating modric on his goals would be.
i know he's been playing as #10 sometimes but in my eyes he's the most talented #8 in the world. just about anyway, lad has the x-factor.
>>
>>65780454
>Cuadrado has got a walnut brain
so true
>>
>>65780282
damn, he looks like a taller and blacker Iniesta here
>>
>>65780454

They are a very rigid and structured, that's the way they want to play and it is what works for them.
Just look at the video again, you can also see Morata turn away at the exact moment Pogba wants to give the through ball. Juventus just needs some fresh players that can last them for the next 5 years. Lichtsteiner is decent, but Evra is just sub par.
>>
>>65780476
>i know he's been playing as #10 sometimes but in my eyes he's the most talented #8 in the world
he's, they just play him as a 10 because attacking midfielders are worth more
>>
>>65780476

It's most about the passing accuracy and passing quality for young Poggers, well and the haircut of course.
But I feel like Juventus might be a dead end for him if he doesn't move on soon.
>>
>>65780493

You should listen to his interviews, he's a joyful fellow full of HUE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT534PtE00E
>>
>>65780521

Juve has got the ideas but not the actual green to fill the greed. Stadium, museum, marketing, it's not enough.

Juve has to sell Vidal and get a fucking walking corpse in Khedira to barely snatch Dybala away from AC Milan. 40m, and they're lucky the rest of europe has got bigger names to worry about him so he went unnoticed.

Sandro was the most expensive fullback ever purchased by Juve, that should tell you everything you want to know.

It's also the first year Juve was able to play two genuine left and right backs who weren't rejects like Evra.

All Juve can do is court rejects from richer teams and hope they deliver for a few years. I mean, Mandzukic played wonderfully because he's a slav full of butthurt because he was fucking shat on by both Bayern AND Atletico, who hasn't even won a CL yet.
>>
>>65780628
>who hasn't even won a CL yet.
He did with Bayern though and even scored in the final
>>
>>65780628
how come they have so little money? is tv income low in serie a?
>>
>>65780562
>But I feel like Juventus might be a dead end for him if he doesn't move on soon.
it won't be, he'll be 23 at the end of the season and he's already a borderline world class midfielder that's also hyped to no end by the media. Teams will be willing to pay 80m+ for him for the next 3-4 years
>>
>>65780564
top lad
i love guys like him, simpletons who just love to play football and don't give a shit about the rest

too bad this same kind of players are those who become total cancer once they get bored oof football
>>
>>65780674
that faggot raiola will ruin any transfer with his greed
>>
>>65780661
it's less than in Spain and distributed more equally between teams
>>
>>65780732

Raiola is a very clear example of what's wrong with football at the moment, driving up the prices of transfers and just fucking up tranfer cycles in general.
The whole 'Madrid buys a new striker, so every club is Europe had to get a striker'-meme is retarded.
>>
>>65780654

No Uefa Champions League wins.

>>65780661

Italy is filled with misery, unemployment and bootlegs. There's not much more money they can make off the Stadium, Italy was never known for selling shirts and they do NOT have top stars that sell shirts anyway. Why do you think they push Pogba being a meme (even the fucking president did that retarded dab gesture with him) and let him have the #10 jersey? Yeah, they promised a quality playmaker but couldn't afford him and Adidas wanted to kill them for not living up to their end of the deal.

EPL nearly makes triple the money on tv deals as Serie A, by next year the last team in EPL will make more money than Juve from that shit alone, 20% more.

Think Arsenal: never win the EPL, never won a CL, they make more money on the "Highbury" and merch sales than Juve, aaand tv deals.

Add to that that there's no entrepreneurs left in Italy. Parma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Milan, Inter, all those great teams lived off funny money and laundering, but the fun has been over for a while. Stadiums are old, putrid and empty, audience is low and tickets aren't even expensive enough, but people can't afford them anyway so.

Italian football lives off tradition and experience, not projects. Juve had to build all that shit to be able to afford paying wages to rejects like Tevez, basically breaking the 5m € salary cap.

People think it's a joke but for Juve to even be able to compete with a monster like Bayern given the country they're in, it's insane.
>>
File: 1393373263530.jpg (53 KB, 543x499) Image search: [Google]
1393373263530.jpg
53 KB, 543x499
>>65780838
>>
>>65780838
>No Uefa Champions League wins.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_UEFA_Champions_League_Final
>>
>>65780838

Could you explain to me what's the story behind Napoli's recent success?
I don't really know much about the politics of Italian football, I mostly just watch the games.
>>
>>65780928

The team who bribes most refs wins.
>>
File: 1433710529430.jpg (56 KB, 480x484) Image search: [Google]
1433710529430.jpg
56 KB, 480x484
>>65780838
so you mean the based Serie A will never rise again?
>>
File: nº1 Milan fan.jpg (170 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
nº1 Milan fan.jpg
170 KB, 620x387
>>65780838
shit's harder without that cosa nostra money to launder
>>
>>65780879

I meant Atletico de Madrid Fushboll Cleb. Mandzukic was deemed unworthy to play for a fucking catenaccio legbreaking team and unceremoniously sent away to a "lesser team", which happened to be Juve, where having someone like him is a luxury. Even on one leg, even by just headbutting people around, Mandzukic is better than 99% of Juve's strikers after Trezeguet and Del Piero were driven away.

Juve can only buy those kind of people, 10-20m 28-30 yr old players and hope they kill it for a couple years.

Remember Tevez? 29 yr old, he choked in the finals. That's what happens when you're buying sloppy seconds.

>>65780928

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurelio_De_Laurentiis

It's all shit movies for the familia but it helps him keep Napoli safe and then some.

It all started when the Cavani purchase turned to be a lucky guess (irony, JUVE gave them the money, by purchasing Quagliarella). Cavani turned out to be gold, the cashed in, got Higuain and some other educated players. As much of a choker as he is, Higuain turned out to be a killer in Serie A, then they got rid of that fatass Benitez who doesn't know what defending even means, and got Sarri who's a humble man who came from nothing and disciplined them well.

Also, Juventus got a horrendous start of the season, which pushed them even further. Napoli's future depends on who they're gonna purchase once Higuain is sold next July.
>>
>>65780928
De Laurentis bought the team for cheap from Serie C and started spending
>>
>>65774929
>le massively overrated meme hair nig "man"
>>
>>65781008

No, unless Juve manages to

A. Keep Pogba
B. Buy two more mid-top tier midfielders like Isco and Gundogan
C. Buy a fresh young right back
D. Dybala doesn't keep being a fox in the box but actually starts delivering on all fronts

But even then it's just Juve, rest of the top italian teams merely pretends to be up there, see Roma.
>>
>>65779838
underrated
>>
>>65781047
ah ok, misunderstood you.

Tevez was a steal though, 50 goals in 2 years and if it wasn't for him, Juve wouldn't even be in that final
>>
>>65781047

Well as much as it is an unpopular opinion, Higuain wasn't that much worse than Benzema.
I have to agree that hiring Sarri was a brilliant move, he did spark good attacking football in Napoli.
Personally I don't really understand intra-Italian club transfers. It just seems like shoving capital and players around, same with the co-ownership business.
>>
>>65781132

Tevez himself doesn't know how he got there, it felt like he farted all his last willpower at once and it lasted him until the first leg of the semifinals. He was utter shit in Madrid and if it was for him Juve wouldn't have won the Italian Cup. When I saw him during May playing like a ghost I was like

>Oh shit, I wonder if he's holding himself back for Berlin

He wasn't, he was done.
>>
>>65781110
Just wait until the chinese actually get their hands on Milan.
>>
>>65781173
do you seriously believe that's going to happen?
>>
>>65781171
he was still extremely good value for that ~12m Juve paid for him
>>
>>65781173

That was actually Berlusconi's ploy to launder his own fucking money back in Italy before IRS started cracking down on foreign illegal accounts or something. Chinamen have already "left" seemingly, Mister Bean is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>65781110
damn, that's fucking sad. I grew up watching some great italian sides, I hope one day they get their shit together again.
>>
>>65781164
>Well as much as it is an unpopular opinion, Higuain wasn't that much worse than Benzema
it's not an unpopular opinion, higuain had to leave because he did not want to be ronaldo's servant like benzema is, not because he wasn't good enough
>>
>>65781213

They will when the italian economy is back on its feet.

Hint: never happening, Italy will turn into a third world country and that's the end of that.
>>
He dindu nuffin in last years game against Barcelona
>>
>>65781204
Did Berlusconi actually make a cent with Milan's success in the '90s considering how much of that mediaset money was invested or was it mainly just a mafia money landering operation and they didn't give a fuck about the losses?
>>
>>65781249

He was busy stopping Messi for as long as he could. The moment he didn't (because Dani Alves was glomping him in the penalty area durr) Messi fucked Barzagli's shit up and allowed Suarez to score.

When you saw him acting like a globetrotter it was because Marchisio and Vidal were tackling for him, Pirlo was playmaking, all he had to do was follow the lead, jump in the gaps, score and dance. It's a different life when you're the only quality midfielder left to carry the load.
>>
>>65781225
Benzema is a much better overall player than Higuain. Higuain was essentially a very good poacher on a team with the best poacher in the world
>>
>>65781273

Milan was Berluscon's posterteam to win elections and run the country. I'm positive being the prime minister in a mafia-riddled country like Italy, especially when there's near certified proofs of you being in collusion with said mafia, makes you crazy rich.
>>
>>65780524
I heard that was Adidas who asked to give the n°10 to Pogba, he almost never play 10 with Juve, he isn't a 10 but a 8 who has to run everywhere for covering Khedira and Evra who are both useless.
>>
>>65782440
depends how you look at it. his playstyle is definitely more like a #8 than #10 but he sometimes plays at the #10 position when Juve line up with a diamond midfield
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.