[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the biggest legend of Arsenal Football Club on the eve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: cucked.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
This is the biggest legend of Arsenal Football Club on the eve of their big Champions League clash. All smiles with the 3 players who will tear his club a new asshole in less than 24 hours. That's almost like seeing the girl you've loved for years go out on a date with some Chad who's about to kick your ass. That borders on literal cuckoldry.
>>
>>65741252
"His club" is Barcelona you faggot. You know, where he actually won a CL...
>>
>>65741264
This
Arsenal were a steaming pile of fucking shite where Henry wasted his best years getting fucked in the ass on a daily basis. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually hates the London cUcks.
>>
Henry wants dat easy Arsenal managerial spot so he roots against Wenger
>>
wtf you cringey viring losers.
both clubs have respect for one another.
Henry had the best times of his lives with Arsenal, he won numerous awards and trophies with arsenal.
He was part of the legendary invincibles, something never been done, and will never be done only by the gunners and AC Milan.
Barcelona and Arsenal both share similar football philosophy and both respect each other, two amazing clubs i love em both.
Henry played for both Arsenal and Barcelona, so its normal he has respect and love for both clubs.

Just a pic you anti social awkward virging neckberd basement-dwellin losers
>>
>>65741687
>and will never be done only by the gunners and AC Milan.
It was literally done by Juventus a few years ago, by Porto around the same time and will be done by PSG this year
>>
>>65741705
AC Milan holds the longest record in italy for unbeaten runs.

Arsenal only team to do it in England.

Porto is not in Seria A or EPL.

some basic football lesson for you there lil fella, I can tell you are new.
>>
>>65741736
>m-muh most unique achievement
>e-except for the other teams who achieved the same
>o-only Premier League and Serie A c-count
literally cucked out of the greatest moment in club history lmao
>>
>>65741775
You forget it was 49 league games in total unbeaten - 36 wins and 13 draws - while playing some of the best attacking football England has seen. It's a pretty good achievement and one which I can't see being beaten any time soon.
>>
>>65741775
because AC Milan done it in the times were seria A was top shit.

because Arsenal did it in EPL in a tough leauge.

Porto is doin it in porotgues league, where washed up players go play and local chicken grillers go get some exercise..

You are too new to understand football Ahmed, you just came fresh from war zone were you had no tv no internet nothing. Just focus on the welfare checks and don't talk about something you have no fukin clue about (football).
>>
>>65741824
that's a meme, they scored like 70 goals in their unbeaten season and that's with the greatest striker Premier League has seen. Mourinho's Chelsea scored as many last season and no one is calling their football beautiful and offensive

>>65741834
Juventus did it in Serie A as well, so unique

but I see you already resorted to flag insults, surely it must mean you have a lot of arguments
>>
https://media1.giphy.com/media/zetu2e8LBAL84/giphy.gif
>>
>>65741736
>Arsenal only team to do it in England.
Apart from, you know, they aren't
>>
>>65741687
>both clubs have respect for one another
>Barcelona and Arsenal both share similar football philosophy
So this is what Arsenal fans tell themselves on the eve of an ass raping.
>>
>>65741910
>that's a meme

Oh shut up you tart.
>>
>>65742029
>score as many goals as Mourinho/Azarr/Costa Chelsea
>beautiful football la
>>
>there are people on /sp/ who think we will get BTFO against barca

Cech >>> Ter stegen
Bellerin > Alves
Kosc = pique
Mert < Mascherano
Monreal > Alba
Coq < busquet
Ramsey (when in GOAT mode) > Rakitic
Ozil > Iniesta
Walcott (in big match and when everything goes right) = Messi
Giroud < Neymar
Sanchez (when not being shit) = Suarez

>Barcelona's overall record away to English clubs is W8 D8 L14. (FOURTEEN!!!!!)
>Arsenal's home record against Liga opposition is W8 D3 L2.

>not putting all your gold on us

Friendly reminder we WON the last game at home against barca, coming from behind to win 2-1, and that was with Szczęsny. With Cech we will not even concede a goal.
>>
>>65741687
Muh invincibles is a PL meme, other teams have done it.
Juve did it in 2011-12. In fact, they only lost in the final cup match of the season, otherwise they would have gone unbeaten in all comps they played.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Juventus_F.C._season
>>
>>65742067
You're clearly underage. How old are you?
>>
>>65742138
24. They played some pretty football but don't give me that "best football england has seen bullshit". They were far from it and it's just an arsenal meme to make them feel more special
>>
>>65742200
So you were barely a little teenage scrub when they were playing and don't know shit. It's widely documented they played some of the best football ever.
>>
>>65742086
>we
>>
>>65742224
widely documented by whom? the only people I've heard it from are arsefags. Ferguson's 07/08 United, Ancelotti's 09/10 Chelsea and even Suarez's 13/14 Liverpool all played better attacking football.
>>
>>65742089
>>65742089
i never understood the invincibles..
it was only the domestic league.
not even domestic cups or in europe.
why are they known as the invincibles again?
>>
>>65741252
Why do you write so much about cuckolding? Why does everyone in this board talk about it? It's sick and fucking pathetic to write about it so much.
>>
>>65742373
You're entire culture is literally based around cucks, you cuck.
>>
>>65742311
>why are they known as the invincibles again?
United fans brag about being the most successful domestically, Liverpool fans brag about being the most successful in Europe and Arsenal fans need something too.

So they brag about being the 2nd team in England (and like 4th-5th in Europe) to have an undefeated season (but undefeated only if you don't count cup competitions). They also say it's unique. And they also played some pretty football and act like no other team ever did.
>>
>the """""""""""""""invincibles"""""""""""""""
>>
>>65742475

>7-1

kek

KEK
>>
>>65742549
Brazil - 5 World Cups
Arsenal - 0 CLs

considering the World Cup is played every 4 years and CL every year, I wouldn't laugh about that
>>
>>65742619

>Cucking for a HUE

kys
>>
File: 1406830295578.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1406830295578.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>>65742549
>Arselel
>0 (zero) European titles

kek

KEK
>>
File: 1423939928794.jpg (74 KB, 821x705) Image search: [Google]
1423939928794.jpg
74 KB, 821x705
>>65742086
>Walcott (in big match and when everything goes right) = Messi
>>
>>65742625
hues > arselel
>>
>>65741910
>Juventus did it in Serie A as well, so unique
you are too fucking dumb

AC Milan holds the longest unbeated run. NOT JUVENTUS you dumb fuckn idiot.
>>
File: ar6nil.jpg (95 KB, 800x433) Image search: [Google]
ar6nil.jpg
95 KB, 800x433
>0 (zero) Champions League trophies

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP LMAO DYING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65743704
and AC Milan's run was longer than Arsenal's. So once again, not an unique achievement.

2nd best again, how fitting
>>
>>65743729
HAHAHAHA, I LITERALLY FORGOT THAT GAME HAPPENED WHAT THE FUCK

>losing 6-0
>0 CLs
>big club
pick one and nothing more
>>
>>65742285
>>65742285
wtf r you serious?
what does number of goals say about how you play?

You can score 6 goals from an ugly boring corner kicks
And yo ucan score 3 goals from beautiful passing and dribbling

Arsenal are known the only english team that knows how to play attractive football, I heard that from MU , Liverpool and Chelsea fans as well. Everyone knows MU , Liv, Chel all play long balls, crosses, corner kicks , headers style of ugly football.

Since when wass english football became "attractive"??? NEVER and will never be. Arsenal the only team can play like spanish and italian(in their prime) teams.

Stoke City is typical english football, crosses, long throws, five 6'11" centers and just headers.

Like a said kiddo, go to bed you clearly havnt seen shit and dont know jack shit about football. Just a bandwagoner that listen to people talk and try to copy what they say.
>>
>>65743760

>b-b-but muh fa cup

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA lmao
>>
>>65743745
For your information AC Milan doesnt play in the EPL, they play in Italian league.

This guys thinks they all same ahahahah. Bro, AC Milan is from Italy, they compete with Italian teams.
Arsenal is English team, they play with other English teams.

LMAO, so if we wanna compare we want to compare Arsenal's unbeaten season, we compare it with teams that are in the EPL.
>>
>>65743773
>Arsenal the only team can play like spanish and italian(in their prime) teams.
Spanish and Italian teams win the CL though, so no, they're not like them.

>>65743806
literally lmaoing at this small club
>>
Read here what Andreas Iniesta (one of world's best footballers, unlike you fat virigin neckberds, he clearly knows what hes talking about)

Iniesta said: “I think Arsenal still play the best football in England. They play in a style in the way that most emulates what we do at Barcelona - and what is in our opinion the right way to approach the game.

“They may not have spent what other teams have in England - but their football philosophy is the most attractive in England.”
>>
>>65743859
>be Andres Iniesta
>be a fantastic footballer and a genuinely nice guy
>shit on some losers in the CL
>feel bad for them
>decide to say a few nice words about them so their fans can latch onto your success and claim "you share the same philosophy"
based Andres
>>
>>65743729
>>65743838
Look at these two idiots, they bring a score line of a match recently to back up their agrument? Wtf?? Are you imbeciles for real?

Chelsea and Man.city became relevant less than 8 years ago when the russian and arab oil companies bought these clubs and started spending lots of lots of money on players that they dont need. Thats when they started wining and their fans like you two idiots started popin up and talkin shit like is if your team is been great for centuries.

Where were you "fans" 10 years agO? When chelsea and man.city had no money had nothing they were mid tier table and man.city was a team that always gets relegated. That's how long I have been watchin football, I remember the days when MC and Chelsea get relegeated and laughed at.

All of a sudden a rich dady comes in spends money and buy top players, then you see those "fans" popin out from left n right claiming their is some shit that don stink. GTFO

Arsenal is obviouly not financialy stable. After building the new stadium they needed to save money to get rid of the debts, what Wenger did with fuk all amount of money, is UNBELIEVABLE. No coach and no team can accomplish where they are. MU, Chel, Totterham, MC all spend hunder of millions more than arsenal and they got fuk all.
>>
>>65743944
>Look at these two idiots, they bring a score line of a match recently to back up their agrument? Wtf?? Are you imbeciles for real?
look at those idiots bringing up results, fucking retards. we all know football is about who has the least net spend and who can keep their manager around for the longest
>>
>>65743885
typical plastic fans, you clearly started following football few months ago after Man.City and Chelsea became trendy on instagram and social media websites.

You see your mates at work/uni wear MC and Chel shirts so you started wearing those shirts and rooting for those teams without having a clue about the game or any other league. Just because you see Man.city and chelsea wining games now , doesnt mean they were wining games 8 or 9 years ago. lel. so pathetic. If you watched Chelsea and MC in the time I watched em , you laugh at how stupid you, fake plastic wannabe bandwagoners are

Stick to cricket Sandeep
>>
File: shitpostingonsp.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shitpostingonsp.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>65743944

>6-0
>0 CL trophies
>2 trophies in 10 years

i didnt read what you had to say, too busy lmao'ing at ar6nil
>>
>>65743969
YOu havnt seen what arsenal and arsene wegner done/capable of doing.

You were swiming in your dad's testicals when Arsenal were dominating the league, GTFO kiddo.

Please dont talk abotu football if you have 0 clue about what you talkin
>>
>this kiwi mong

utterly embarrassing
>>
>>65744003
>all this projection
looks like you're running out of arguments

>0 CL
>big club
pick 1 (one)
>>
>>65743944
>2006
>Chelsea had no money
>>
>>65744004
arsenal have over 80 trophies in their history
13 league cups
12 FA Cups(they hold the record)
For those kids that dont know jack shit about football, FA Cup is the oldest and the most prestige tournments of football. And Arsenal dominate that.
They won the european cup in 93-94 season. So for the clueless idiots that say arsenal havent won shit in europe, here is a big dick in yo mouth to shut up you.

Arsenald have ,not one, BUT TWO, undefeated seasons. On was done in 1920s or b4 that, some old old old time.

Arsenal is a club with history and prestige.

Arsenal play the most attractive football,
Arsenal is a product of hard work and planing and training. Done by greate managers.
How can a football club be so succesful with so little money to spend?? You think any club can do that? Nope no team can do that, only great clubs like Arsenal can.

Arsenal have records after records under their belt.

You the plastic kiddo fans and your plastic team, your teams history goes back only 5 or 6 years ago. Shit teams like chelshit and man.shitty started their "history" just 8 years ago when the arab money started to roll in for em.

So funny talkin to you clueless idiots, but I have no problem teaching you fukwits a lesson or two about football, just like we taught you a lesson or two about rugby. Ya pooftahs
>>
>>65744178
>arsenal have over 80 trophies

but 0 European cups/CLs

didn't read the rest

>tf
>tt

od
>>
File: 1430960594895.jpg (84 KB, 1000x928) Image search: [Google]
1430960594895.jpg
84 KB, 1000x928
>post yfw there are clubs in Serbia with more CLs than Arsenal
>>
>>65742644

If Walcott is up to it, he can put 3 or 4 past ANY club.
>>
>>65744178
>You the plastic kiddo fans and your plastic team, your teams history goes back only 5 or 6 years ago. Shit teams like chelshit and man.shitty started their "history" just 8 years ago when the arab money started to roll in for em.
>So funny talkin to you clueless idiots, but I have no problem teaching you fukwits a lesson or two about football, just like we taught you a lesson or two about rugby. Ya pooftahs

What part of north London are you from m8?
>>
>>65744233
which ones?
>>
>>65744178
>mfw a club with 0 (zero) CLs thought they were big near me
>>
>>65744253

Lmao fa m you trippin
>>
>>65744178
>How can a football club be so succesful with so little money to spend??
>arsenal
>successful
good one m8. don't let those community shields get to your head
>>
File: Red-Star-Belgrade-European-Cup.jpg (78 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
Red-Star-Belgrade-European-Cup.jpg
78 KB, 640x453
>>65744301
>>
>>65744301
Was technically yugoslavia, Red Star Belgrade

Here is a list of other teams that have won the CL
>Aston Villa
>Feyenoord
>Steaua București (Romanian team)
>Nottingham forest (twice)
>>
>>65744212
they do have a european cup you cluess fukn dumbass. LOL

this jst shows how much you "know" about football. ahahahah. fukn gtfo of here troll.
>>
>>65744361
>Even Steaua Bucharest beat Barca in a CL final
>So did Milan
>So did Benfica
>Arsenal can't
>>
>>65744361
>Staua Bucuresti
>Romania has a CL
>Arsenal doesn't
>big club
LMAO
>>
This thread is the perfect example of how shit /sp/ has become
>>
>>65744438
I know m8, there are """people""" here who consider Arsenal a big club. Facebook tier desu
>>
last number of my post decides how many goals Cech will concede tomorrow
>>
>>65744483

shit
>>
>>65742014

kek...hate to use the word cuck cause it's played but this is textbook cuckery
>>
>>65744444
>arsenal supporters
>"""people"""

Had a twenty minute giggle at that. Cute quads, baby.
>>
>>65742086
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.