[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should English teams still care about the CL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 8
File: Champions-League-trophy.jpg (351 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Champions-League-trophy.jpg
351 KB, 2197x1463
Has the time come when it is more worthwhile to win the Premier League than the CL? Let's look at the main leagues that comprise the CL:

Italy
>Juvewinslol

Germany
>Buyernliga

France
>Ligue_1_table.jpg

Spain
>Barcawinslol

This means that Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Juventus and PSG are unchallenged in their domestic leagues and just wait for FC Literallywho to roll over each week and pray its not over 5

Meanwhile, in the Premier League, anyone can beat anyone and Leicester City are currently top. There is no respite, you need to give 100% every match unlike these other teams that play on cruise control until the CL rolls around or the biggest matches of their league only

That's why I, and hopefully many others, have come to the conclusion that the PL trophy is more valuable than the CL trophy
>>
>>65723754
Didn't Manchester United win like 65% of the premier league titles until recently?
>>
File: National Champions 1995-2015.png (44 KB, 739x439) Image search: [Google]
National Champions 1995-2015.png
44 KB, 739x439
>muh parity

good meme
>>
Fuck off, Malaga gave a better performance vs Madrid today than anything I've seen in the Premier League this season outside of Leicester
>>
>>65723970
wacky shit in 2000
>>
>Should English teams still care about the CL?
we never did care though
>>
>>65723970
why is brazil on this list instead of mexico/scotland?
>>
File: mancini after losing his job.gif (2 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
mancini after losing his job.gif
2 MB, 500x279
has the premier league outgrown the CL?

is man city really better than maribor?
>>
>>65724078
>Mexico
>>
>>65723970
You now remember Super Depor.
>>
>>65723970
RIP Vasco da Gama.
>>
>>65723970
Misses the point, the parity is between the lower teams and higher teams not in winners

It's harder for 1st place in PL to beat 20th place than it is for 1st place in La Liga to beat 20th place
>>
>>65724336
because the 1st place in the PL is shittier
>>
>>65723754
The better question is: Should anyone care what English anythings care about?

I'll give you 1 (one) point for the right answer.
>>
>>65724368
this is correct. Throw Aston Villa or Norwich to the Camp Nou and they'd get curbstomped as well
>>
>>65724368
>Le parity means all EPL teams are shit maymay
>>
>>65724447
but it literally does, putting le and maymay doesn't invalidate facts. we can meme about Bayern rolling over FC Tractor but when Liverpool came up against that Tractor on Thursday (with their primary starting XI) they looked hopeless and unable to ever score
>>
>>65724447
Given that they shit themselves on Europe (even against full time plumbers), I'd be incline to say yes, they're shit
>>
>>65723970
>Spain, Germany and Italy have 5 winners between them in the last 4 years
>England will have 4 different winners in a row
>>
>>65724336
Just stop crying, Keith, you are only making a fool of yourself
>>
>>65724496
Honestly don't know how people can get excited bout Serie A desu, defensive football and you already know who's gonna win the title so it's really just competing for CL spots which aren't really a big deal to anyone not fans of those teams
>>
>>65723754
>makes fun of fc literallywho
>literallywho fc tops the epl

doesn't make sense lad
>>
>>65723754
>Lester wins this year PL
>gets Barca in their UCL group
>gets assraped both home and away
>>
>>65724842
Leicester have some solid internationally known players like Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Kanté etc.

I couldn't name any Las Palmas players, nor could most
>>
File: 2015.png (23 KB, 735x456) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
23 KB, 735x456
>>65723754
I thought they already didn't care?
>>
>>65725123
>internationally known players like Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Kanté etc
m8 this is bait
All of them are well known based on this season and this season alone.
Drinkwater has never had an England cap
Vardy has only just made the team
Mahrez is the only one who has an international reputation
And fucking Kante has still yet to chose whether to play for France or Mali
>>
Yes, you should definitely stop caring about CL. Shit, you should also stop caring about the World Cup and Euro Cup. You never win those either.

Why stop there? International rugby is out, so is cricket, and any other sport you care to name. The only thing you fellas should care about are local competitions. You always win those.

Now go home and get your fucking shinebox.
>>
>>65725265
I don't dispute that they're known from this season but that doesn't mean they're not known, Leicester have some very good players and aren't comparable to CD Paella

Names people might be familier with from before just this season would be Inler, Schmeichal, Fuchs
>>
>>65725267
This.

Do the same Americans do with their sports.
>>
>>65725320
>EPL winner renamed to World Champion
>>
>>65724336
do you have any concrete data to prove this? if not, I don't know what you're arguing out of

considering england was completely and utterly embarrassed in the EL last week, we only really have evidence saying that the spanish and german leagues are much better. just because your league has "parity" doesn't mean it's not uniformly shit

really, only fans of losing teams whine about parity. your team has no hope so you would reshape a league into something to entertain you and drown the sorrows of your garbage club
>>
>>65725109
>ABF delusion
>>
>>65723970
>that cheeky Blackburn win
>>
>>65725317
They'll all be whos again if they don't win the league this season and of they do all but will leave vardy, Raneri will finish top 7 and go elsewhere at the end of the season As Poop Mou Klopp and Poch spend big and dominate the top 4, the time of Arsenal and Chelsea being in the top 4 is over
>>
>>65725503
I don't see Arsenal being displaced from the top 4 for Spurs, Spurs are choke artists while Arsenal's player manager and fans are all content to finish 4th so it's become routine
>>
>>65725317
>Names people might be familier with from before just this season would be Inler, Schmeichal, Fuchs
>fc tractor has important players like literally who, literally who, oh and don't forget about literally who that just came from fc pitchforks
>>
File: 1398679486411.jpg (298 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1398679486411.jpg
298 KB, 1462x1462
>>65725604
>fc tractor has important players like literally who, literally who, oh and don't forget about literally who that just came from fc pitchforks
>>
>>65725570
Poch has something good going with Spurs, if they get some more money then they can displace spurs as eternal 4th place, Wenger is leaving at the end of next season and just like United dropping Fergie it could take them a few years to recover
>>
>>65725644
trip on whl
>>
>>65725644
*displace Arsenal
>>
>>65725604
Napoli and Schalke are some of the biggest clubs in Italy and Germany and their players left for what was forecast to be a relegation candidate, that only proves my point Juan
>>
>>65725644
When Wonga leaves it'll be interesting to see what happens with Arsenal, we'll see if he was truly holding them back or if they'll capitulate like United
>>
>>65725664
lel not even a spuds fan but like everyone who isnt a Leicester fan im jealous of what they've got going on
>>
>>65725690
me too but don't get carried away
>>
>>65725689
It all comes down to who's available immediately after he leaves, if they get a meme like Moyes in then they're fucked for the next 3 seasons, if they get someone like Simmione then they should be golden
>>
The FA cup should definitely be renamed to the 'World Championship Cup'
>>
>>65725668
are you saying that the rejects of mid clubs from italy and germany are going to win the epl with a relegation candidate?

how does this make the epl more valuable than the cl exactly, feel like i'm missing something here famiglia
>>
>>65725744
Premier League - the World Championship
FA Cup - the World Cup
League Cup - the World Championship Cup

suck it JFs
>>
>>65725956
Because these players left CL participating clubs for a chance to play in the premier league with no guarantee of staying up, they too see the prestige of the league
>>
File: 8910857873_875dc80eba_b.jpg (242 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
8910857873_875dc80eba_b.jpg
242 KB, 1024x683
>>65726032
>they too see the prestige of the league
kek
>>
>>65726032
nigga its money and the chance to move to a bigger club if you have a good season, Shalke and Napoli arent going to let there best players leave without a fight, teams like Stoke and Leicester will roll over if any half decent offer comes in
>>
>>65726032
they haven't participated in the cl, in fact since they dropped the dead wood napoli is 2nd and shalke is 2 points of cl time
>>
>>65726165
leicester's owners are quite rich, they don't need to sell
>>
>>65726192
I think they (before this season) would've much better fancied their chances with Napoli than Leicester, whenever players move to the Premier League they always talk about it being the best/toughest league in the world mixed in with that regular "I always dreamed of playing for [club]"

Nobody moves to Barcelona and talks about their chance to prove themself in the toughest league in the world, it's always about Barcelona's individual stature
>>
implying

>Leicester would be first in a Barcaless Primeira
>Leicester would be first in a Buyernless Bundesliga
>Leicester would be first in a Juveless Serie A

Ill give you France, tho.
>>
>>65726165
As long as they stay in the league they couldn't care who they sold money is money
>>
>>65726323
t. Mindless Drone
>>
>>65726323
well memed. favorited and retwitted

i know your op was just banter, but sometimes literallywho fc can play good football, if >we ever roll over is because we play against literal extraterrestrials
>>
>>65726832
Which team is your team?
>>
Its been clear for a while now that the EPL is a more prestigious competition than the CL.
>>
both Sevilla and Villareal would easily win the EPL yet they are far for being candidates to win la liga
>>
>>65733424
>I don't understand what makes a league good
>>
>>65733429
>everyone is shit so anything can happens
>good league
>>
>>65733424
>Sevilla and Villareal would easily win the EPL

Sevilla would get lower mid table, Villareal would be Aston Villa tier. Sound like the Spanish version anyway
>>
>>65733424
reminder sevilla were beaten home and away by city
>>
>>65723754
>Juvewinslol
Leicester got a bigger cushion than Juve.

Besides the current EPL is an anomaly because Chelsea imploded, they would be pretty much champions by now if it was business as usual. La Liga had an anomaly with Atletico not too long ago.

Next season EPL with mirror La Liga either way.
>>
>>65725668
Fuchs left, he was very average at Schalke and not a key player at all. You make it sound like they sold Sane to Blackburn.
>>
>>65733915
With the new TV money that might very well be a possibility in the near future, clubs splashing out in either the hopes of promotion from the Championship or staying in the Premier League

This will only make the league more competitive and attractive to foreign players
>>
>>65733310
real sociedad, yes we had mouyes here

yesterday i though the thread would have made more sense if you had argued that footy at the end of the day is 11 vs 11 or that if you play a serious, intense game you can win against anyone

instead i only understood that you were belittling fc tractors from anywhere, and that the champions of italy, germany, france and spain would "roll over" the leader of the english league

hope leicester wins the epl, everyone hates oil oligarchs and loves the underdog
>>
>>65734212
The top top players still prioritize CL and always will.

>>65734303
>everyone hates oil oligarchs
State-funded tax evaders and corrupt TV deals are worse TBQH.
>>
"w-we're not doing as good as a few years ago ;_;"

"w-we should just not care....."

there are countless people who don't get to see their teams in the CL, or even teams from their league or country in the CL. count your blessings that england has 4 teams in it.
>>
>>65734303
>instead i only understood that you were belittling fc tractors from anywhere, and that the champions of italy, germany, france and spain would "roll over" the leader of the english league

I didn't mean to disrespect teams without the means those in the Premier League are equipped with, just that meetings between the top clubs of other leagues and the top Premier League clubs aren't true indicators of relative quality because Premier League clubs have to put out 100% effort every week due to the nature of the league while clubs from other leagues don't

I wish I had a link to it but I remember Suárez talking about how he misses that in the Premier League there was no such thing as a guaranteed 3 points, whereas in Barca it's just a question of by how many they'll win
>>
>>65734508
if you watched the games of las palmas, malaga and villareal you would agree with me that the top clubs here also have to put a 100% effort to win

it's true that they still lose, but the play good football, it's not like in the epl where top clubs have 1 or 2 world class players, this teams have 7 or 8 world class players and are probably the best in the world at it, when i've been to games and seen them warm up by the sides before the game starts you just know they are players out of this world
>>
One of the 'big clubs' in Spain is managed by someone who is literally a pundit in this country.

That should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>65734590
But the result is a foregone conclusion, so what's the fucking point?
>>
>>65734598
Did you see Real play yesterday? They needed massive refball to even salvage a draw and Malaga wasted 4-5 clear opportunities.
>>
>>65734590

Your league is a two-horse race slowly becoming a one-horse race. That is not a good league. It might mean your best clubs can focus on Europe and do well there, but it doesn't make the league any better.

EPL is achieving true parity, making it the best league in the world for fans to follow.
>>
>>65734641
>Your league is a two-horse race
you mean Barca and Atletico, right? Because Atletico are above Real in the table and have won the league more recently.
>>
>>65734665
>Le atletico meme
>Literally being cucked by the Spanish

Well done on being cucked.
>>
>>65734678
well done being cucked by American/Arab EPL owners who will keep getting their pockets full while you eat up their sub par product
>>
>>65734641
epl was for a decade a two horse race between chelsea and united, no matter how hard you meme top teams here also have to perform or they might find themselves with an upset

there's absolutely nothing that indicates that this would not happen in the epl if they played there, barça are unstopabble when on fire, real enjoys bulling mid table teams when they can which nets them loads of points and atletico are as solid as it gets, that's why they get the cl spots
>>
File: stevie g.jpg (378 KB, 838x1123) Image search: [Google]
stevie g.jpg
378 KB, 838x1123
Not really, only the best teams in the world can win CL trophies. If English teams can't win one, it simply is because no English team is on the level of Juventus, PSG, Barca etc.

The only way an English team can win is if they have a GOAT surrounded by a solid team that can clutch wins (2005 la'). Otherwise, the best English teams are on par with Valencia, Borussia Mochengladbach, Lazio etc.
>>
nice thing to have during the week after work etc
>>
>only 8 of 20 teams in the EPL are english owned
>only 33% of all players are english
>>
>Valencia, Borussia Mochengladbach, Lazio etc.

I lived long enough to see >us mentioned among teams like this again

thank you for this joy, leaf
>>
>>65733809
Reminder Athletic de Bilbao trashed Man United
>>
>>65723970

>dat 2007-09 Man Utd team

RIP never again will I gaze upon it's like
>>
>>65735035
>Man United
They are a midtable club though
>>
>>65723754
>This means that Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Juventus and PSG are unchallenged in their domestic leagues
>madrid
>not challenged
>>
>>65735077
Liverpool couldn't even beat Sion. Sevilla and a lot of teams would be first in the shitty premier league.
Even Celta would tie with Leicester.
>>
>>65734800

>only the best teams in the world can win CL trophies. If English teams can't win one, it simply is because no English team is on the level of Juventus, PSG, Barca etc.

When was the last time Juventus or PSG won the CL dipshit?
>>
>>65735105

Sevilla got destroyed by Man City home and away, please stop talking through your arse m8
>>
>>65734508
While I don't disagree with Sharkman fully, he also plays for one of the best teams in Europe now, while his experience in EPL comes from a overachieving mid table team. Chelsea under Mourinho walked the league last season and had about as many losses as Barca.

The bigger problem in Spain are the refs who give most decisions to Real and Barca.
>>
>>65735129

one of the worst city teams in recent memory in fact
>>
>>65735122
Juve was in final recently though. The only EPL team that doesn't embarrass the entire league is Chelsea and their last semi final is two years ago.
>>
>>65734508
>I wish I had a link to it but I remember Suárez talking about how he misses that in the Premier League there was no such thing as a guaranteed 3 points, whereas in Barca it's just a question of by how many they'll win
>it's harder to win games when playing on a mid table EPL than it is on the best team in the world
well no shit
>>
>>65735129
Well, Sevilla will have another Europa League and City will lose against fucking Dinamo
No cup for you this year, again.
>>
>>65735135
If you are 4 years old
>>
>>65735152
>City will lose against fucking Dinamo
This shit would be so fucking funny after throwing FA cup.
>>
>>65735164
>recent memory
>>
>>65735184
>not remembering more than 4 years ago
>literally being 6
>>
>>65735206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gqziUg0zxk
United is such a good team.
>>
>>65735227
>you in charge of following the topic at hand
>>
>>65735227
yes and what? upsets happen all the time. last year chelsea lost to bradford city 4-2 at home and united lost 4-0 to mk dons
>>
>>65735250
>upsets
>united lost 4-0 to mk dons
>>
EPL teams haven't been relevant by years now, in any competition. Your league is a joke like the french one and equality is such a bad joke.
>muh 3 points are hard to get
Of course, your fauvorite english team park the bus and chokes in every instance they can get.
>>
Um am I crazy or is Juve only up 2 points in Serie A? They cant just coast like PSG and Barca
>>
>>65735152

that's besides the point, you said they would win the premier league which going off recent results is utter bullshit
>>
>>65735302
They fucked up at the start of the season. They were on a 15 (16?) match winning streak until saturday night
>>
>>65735146

As you well know the person I was responding to said 'only the best teams in the world can win CL trophies' then cited Juve and PSG when PSG has never even won it and Juve hasn't done it for over 20 years.
>>
>>65735324
>The city of Nottingham has more European Cup/CL wins than the entire nation of France
>>
>>65735324
Well, I take he meant the "potential" to win it, otherwise he'd be bit too ignorant, even for a Canadian.
>>
>>65735380

Juve and PSG will not win the champions league, if you think they will you are delusional. Juve got absolutely BTFO by Barca in the final and were only there because RM shit the bed in their semi.
>>
>>65735434
Meh, they were unlucky, though I don't see any of them winning either. Not even sure if PSG gets through.

Though who will? Barca again? Given the history of the competition, very, very unlikely. Real even struggles in a two team league and Buyern didn't look that good lately either.
>>
>>65735509

It will be either Barca or Buyern, with Real Madrid as a good outside bet
>>
>>65735539
It's going to be Arsenal, Chelsea or City, EPL is the best league.
>>
File: Vegeta.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>65735539
>Real Madrid as a good outside bet
>>
>>65735562
You're misunderstanding the point entirely, Pinochet. The point is that it won't be one of those teams because we have the best league, our teams are too tired from competing in the league
>>
>>65735576

It's getting to a point now where you get more money for winning the premier league, so I guess it is starting to become a real concern which one is more important.

>yuropoors
>>
>>65726449
PSGless, the league is so much garbage that every other teams would have an equal 1/19 chance to win it.
Don't get fooled by Lyon 2000's dynasty since they literally rigged the league
>>
>>65735604
>Look son, I never saw the team win anything important or witnessed a memorable cup run but let me tell you about the time Manchester United finished 4th in the Premier League and earned 40m more thanks to the new TV deal with Sky
t. you in 30 years
>>
It's pretty much agreed that right now the EL and UEFA youth league are better than the CL, right?
>>
>>65735562
>Chelsea
Not that unlikely. Their squad now is objectively better than in 2012 and their couch is more experienced too. If they finally stop leaking stupid goals, it's not that unlikely.

Just like PSG or Buyern, the league is done for them, so they will concentrate on CL and FA cup.
>>
>>65735640

not for me personally, when I say it's becoming a real concern I mean for the owners who are mainly in it for the money let's not forget
>>
>>65735652
2012 was a once in a decade miracle, it won't happen again until 202X.
>>
>>65735650

the Europa league is for sure, I had a blast in the man utd vs plumbers thread the other night bantering with baconbros even though we got beat, it was pretty fun desu
>>
>>65735509
Barcelona. La lelga and the CL. Real are just stat babies, buyern doesn't look as strong as last year, psg lack of superstars (they got a very good midfield but their attack is miles away from suarez/messi/neymar) and english teams are irrelevantin europe now (maybe the huge tv deal will change thing for them).
Barcelona just have to play it cool and it will be an easy cl win. I don't even like them, but I see no opposition except one hell of a miraclr upset
>>
>>65735576
>too tired
ok
>>
>>65735697
Jokes aside I do find the el funnier to watch, might be because most of the teams are second rate teams and it's nice to see them win something.
>>
>>65735683
How do you explain Porto in 04 and Liverpool in 05 then? Sometimes multiple miracles happen in the same decade yo.

Besides, just going by squad alone, ignoring form this season, let's not forget that Chelsea comfortably won the league last year, and won against Barca and PSG ... in friendlies. A lot shit can happen and if any team will surprise, it's either Chelsea or Juve.

>>65735714
>maybe the huge tv deal will change thing for them
Money is just one factor from many, as Midgedland and United proved.

I agree that from quality it looks like easy Barca win this year again but winning CL again would be a bigger miracle than City or Dynamo winning it IMO.
>>
>>65735751
>winning CL again would be a bigger miracle than City or Dynamo winning it IMO.
that's a fallacious way of thinking. it's like saying it'd be a miracle to get heads in a coin flip because you got heads 5 times in a row before that
>>
>>65723754

>forgetting about another Chelshit troll run to fuck City of their spot unless Spuds wins the EL.

That's if they're capable of producing a clean sheet in a couple weeks' time...
>>
>>65735818
>forgetting about another Chelshit troll run to fuck City of their spot unless Spuds wins the EL.
What? If Chelsea won the CL then City would still be in the CL unless either Man U or Liverpool won the EL
>>
>>65735773
Well, it's the way how CL went so far, so while fallacious thinking, not outlandish.

Last WC looked like another Spanish rapefest too, and then stuff happened.
>>
>>65734592
thanks to nepotism, not his "talent"
>>
Best English teams are on par with Sevilla, Valencia, Lazio, Mochengladbach etc.

That's why they won't win a CL in anytime soon.

That's also why hypocritical British poster "come to the conclusion that the PL trophy is more valuable than the CL trophy" fucking kek.
>>
>>65735872
Still sad as fuck. 3rd biggest club in Spain as first managerial job because the guy sucks Asian cock.
>>
>>65735884
>lazio
Lel
>>
>>65735884
>par with Sevilla, Gladbach
It's like you just ignore CL results
>>
>>65723970
Dat 2004
>>
>>65734592
at least he's a world class pundit

revolutionized pundrity and everything lad
>>
>>65735828
>yfw Liverpool win the EL
>>
>>65735884

>Gladbach

So a club that had to sack its manager to kickstart their season is on par with teh g00ners, Spuds, and Chelshit? Yeah...

City has already established that they're better than Gladbach this season.
>>
>>65734592
You wish you had Neville in manure right now
4 in a row :^)
>>
>>65735954
Chelsea had to sack their manager to start their season.
>>
>>65735828
If Chelsea won the CL, and either United or Liverpool won the Europa League then all 6 teams would qualify ircc.

The shitposting if that happened would through the roof, tbf.
>>
>>65735954
Gladbach are the first club to ever improve after changing their manager.

Americans, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>65736133
No, the limit is 5

>implying we wouldn't acheive that, block one team from the CL then up the limit the season afterwards
>>
>>65735903
>both were in horrible form to start the season along with Juventus
>city was dumpstering their league
>still had a chance to qualify to the next round
>all 3 vastly improve afterwards
>that's an accurate indication that City is better
>>
>>65736186
>Team A beats Team B and C twice
>He thinks that Team B and C aren't worse than Team A
>>
Just reminder that Dinamo Zagreb won against Arsenal
>>
>>65723754
FULL
>>
>>65736259
TIME
>>
>>65724447
PSG, Juve, Barca etc would all plough 8 goals past Villa
>>
>>65736622
Even Villa youth team would.
>>
>>65736404
PLUMBERS
>>
>>65735884
>A fucking LEAF
>>
>>65724336
It clearly fucking isn't though you thick cunt
>>
less than a decade a ago, premier league teams were making the final literally every year in the CL (6 years running including an all english final if im not mistaken)

Just because we haven't had a winner in almost 4 years, and the top teams are rebuilding doesn't mean the league is suddenly completely shit and incapable of challenging in the CL in the future.

3 different winners and 4 different finalists in the space of just over 10 years is more than any other league is capable of. If it wasn't for one of the greatest teams of all time being in existence during that time, the trophy haul would've been even bigger.

Hell, everyone rates the Bundesliga now, but they've only won 1 CL in over a decade, and Dortmund have gone to shit since that 2013 all-german final, with no signs of meeting that level again.

you should watch your backs, because the PL will come back sooner or later. it always does.
>>
>>65739838
>10-2
>>
>>65739903
make Aston Villa go to the Bernabeu, refball them by wrongly sending off 2 men after 20 minutes and we'd see records broken

half of the front page would be TSUUUUUUU threads
>>
>>65739900
6 teams in 5 years, 8 teams in 8 years

Between 2004 and 2013, an english team was in either the CL final or the UEFA Cup/Europa League final
>>
>>65739927
Remember it's just JFs with their ebin hate on the premier league bants, there's a reason the PL is the most watched league where all players and managers want to at least have a stint in.
>>
>there are people on /sp/ who think we will get BTFO against barca

Cech >>> Ter stegen
Bellerin > Alves
Kosc = pique
Mert < Mascherano
Monreal > Alba
Coq < busquet
Ramsey (when in GOAT mode) > Rakitic
Ozil > Iniesta
Walcott (in big match and when everything goes right) = Messi
Giroud < Neymar
Sanchez (when not being shit) = Suarez

>Barcelona's overall record away to English clubs is W8 D8 L14. (FOURTEEN!!!!!)
>Arsenal's home record against Liga opposition is W8 D3 L2.

>not putting all your gold on us

Friendly reminder we WON the last game at home against barca, coming from behind to win 2-1, and that was with Szczęsny. With Cech we will not even concede a goal.
>>
>>65740325

>we
>>
>>65740325
Mexico being Mexico
>>
>>65740325
>Cech >>> Ter stegen
This sounded legit so I kept reading.

>Bellerin > Alves
>Kosc = pique
>Monreal > Alba
This sounded retarded but still under fanboy territory.

>Ozil > Iniesta
This means that Mexico is either loco or trollin'
>>
>>65723754
>Meanwhile, in the Premier League, anyone can beat anyone and Leicester City are currently top
Because all of them are shit. We went over this a dozen times already. Bayern, Madrid, Barcelona would easily win the BPL as well. Juventus and Paris would probably place top3 without much trouble.
>>
>>65740325
>Walcott (in big match and when everything goes right) = Messi
I know you're trolling, but holy lel
>>
>>65723970
>Blackburn Rovers

literally who?
>>
Arsenal are doing pretty well so far against Barcelona, impressive
>>
>>65725109
Tfw fellow ecuadorian
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.