[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETERNAL RED SUN THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 14
File: mou.jpg (85 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
mou.jpg
85 KB, 620x400
Guardiola on suicide watch edition

>van laal leaves
>mou comes in
>infinite money
>infinite support from board

http://www.football-italia.net/80149/moratti-mourinho-manchester

Is there anyone who can stop us next season, lads?
>>
>Is there anyone who can stop us next season, lads?

11 plumbers.
>>
Is United's meme defense gonna fuck them over?
>>
>>65699228
>next season

Learn to read Otto
>>
>Mou taking over a club that is not in the champions league

I cant even begin to imagine how much money they'll be paying him to compensate.
If this doesn't work out United are done for good.
>>
>>65699204

>Being proud that your team's only chance is to spend literal billions to make up for a total lack of competent management at any level
>>
>>65699304
It's money we produce though, if we lacked competent management "at any level" we wouldn't have this sort of money
>>
>>65699314
Realistically who are 'you' going to buy that will completely turn it around for you?

If you miss out on CL (which is very likely to say it mildly) you wont be able to get the absolute best players unless you wanna break the transfer record for a player like Cavani.

Meanwhile Real Madrid are also going to harvest the market this summer because of their upcoming ban. Barca are free to spend big again. City will be bringing in the players Pep wants.

I just dont see a way out of it for United at the moment. If anyone can do it, it's Mou, though.
>>
>>65699314
You're the only person complimenting the Glazer's management of United
>>
Pep:
>In charge of Man City, a team with a competent chairman, lots of money, an already strong squad and an ambition to be even better.
>Never been sacked, clubs sack their managers in advance to get him.
>Is a better manager than Mourinho

Mou:
>In charge of Man United, a team with an incompetent chairman, lots of money (that was just blindly thrown at any cunt who would join with no plan whatsoever), a shitty squad and an ambition to get 'the United way back' but no clear idea of how to do it.
>Has been sacked 3 (three) times.
>Is also a worse manager than Pep.

wow what a rivalry
>>
>>65699367
Not sure at this point, reports are saying Mou wants to get Nainggolan first, not a bad player to start things off
>>
>>65699435
Good choice.
>>
File: CbqnYOwWAAAzM1M.jpg-large.jpg (145 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CbqnYOwWAAAzM1M.jpg-large.jpg
145 KB, 768x1024
>Pep war eh nie unser Ding
>even Bayern stans know poop will never win the treble for them

LGTSS

>poop
>>
>>65699424
nice cherrypicking facts lad, good bait
>>
>>65699435
Yeah he would fit in well I suppose, he does bring some aspects that United are currently lacking in midfield.

I just dont see the club turning it around without 4-5 big signings.
>>
>>65699204
>infinite money
>no CL
>mou has pissed off every big club in europe with his antics

it will end in tears
>>
>>65699435
Schneiderlin > Nainggolan

and playing both of them would kill any semblance of midfield creativity. Good depth signing, not much more
>>
>>65699496
Cherrypicking? Name one thing Mourinho or United have at the moment that Pep and City don't have.

>inb4 muh history
>>
>>65699526
Knowing Mou he's very likely to play them both beside eachother in his 4-2-3-1 with someone like Herrera in front of them.

Besides Schneiderlin has been pretty shit this season.
>>
>>65699552
But when he plays 4-2-3-1 (he did that at Inter, Real and 2nd Chelsea stint) he always liked to have one good, creative passer in the midfield 2. Stankovic played there a lot at Inter, Alonso was starting pretty much every game and Fabregas was the preferred choice for Chelsea before they started hating each other.

The only time when he shifted away from Stankovic/Fabregas in that spot for tactical reasons was when he decided to go full bus parking mode with Motta/Zanetti/Ramires/Mikel over them
>>
>>65699511
some proper tactics would help too, van gaal is clearly keeping everyone in a restraint. Really think it's the philosophy that makes us look this bad

For example

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-players-increasingly-fed-up-with-louis-van-gaals-odd-tactics-as-micro-manager-a6885676.html

Ogden is a reliable source.

'The manager doesn’t mind if you shoot first time and score, but if you miss it will be highlighted the following day in an evaluation session."

It's pure shit
>>
>>65699612
please reply to my post.

you can find it here >>65699531
>>
>>65699655
a genuine world class, gamechanger on offence in Wayne Rooney and the most talented attacker in the world in Martial :^)
>>
>>65699367
>Realistically who are 'you' going to buy that will completely turn it around for you?

Neymar, Ronaldo, Bale, Pogba, Griezmann, Reus, Muller, Stones, Kane, Zlatan?

All heavily linked. Bookies not offering great odds on any of them. Totally possible that 3-4 of them sign.
>>
>>65699204
>ETERNAL RED SUN THREAD

sorry to tell you bro but I already trademarked this term for Bayern, look at the archives

>manure fan
>>
>>65699531
One of them is at a club where you spend the money you produce, the other one takes the money out of an arab prince's pocket, well, for a start
>>
>>65699700
a fucking leaf

an actual fucking leaf
>>
>>65699695
>this delusion

truly the new Liverpool
>>
>>65699204
The same 15 or so teams that stopped Chelsea with mou
>>
>>65699706
lmao. thats the best thing you can come up with? yeah, im sure the fact that united gets their money in a different way will be a big advantage for them in the future, kek
>>
>>65699700
>>65699700
>hey guys this is the eternal red sun thread where we talk about how buyern steamrolled traktor fc last night - did you guys like muller's 5th goal or lewa's 6th more? damn sure feels good to play in a competitive league
>>
File: Tactics.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
Tactics.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>muh pep vs mou stats

Mou was destroyed by prime Messi every time and by time Mou figured out you need to murderball that midget he turned the table and it was Pep who ran away.
>>
>>65699695
Yeah I'm sure they'll all be willing to go play to a club that's not in the CL and reduce their value. I can see Zlatan, and maybe Stones and Kane but that's about it.
>>
>>65699695
Would love to get Muller and Zlatan.

The arrogance and cheekiness of those two paired with Mourinho would be fucking hilarious. The butthurt and sheer mad from ABUs would reach incredible levels.
>>
>>65699728
>mou figured out pep and pep had to run away
Nice meme, here are Pep's final 5 Clasicos:
W W W D L (with the draw sending Barca through in a CdR tie)
>>
>>65699738
>Yeah I'm sure they'll all be willing to go play to a club that's not in the CL

m8, literally everyone said the same thing about di Maria and Falcao, you don't want to be the "those guys" of this year, do you?
>>
>>65699762

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Messi scored at least 7 and had 3 penalties in those matches.
>>
>>65699764
>di Maria
forced out of his club because their retard owner wanted to spend 80m on his favourite World Cup star

>Falcao
coming off a huge injury and playing for a club that can no longer afford him because their sugar daddy got bored of football

So unless Barcelona decide that it'd be a good idea to replace Neymar with Reus, most of those players situations aren't even remotely comparable. Di Maria was quoted later on on never wanting to join United
>>
File: 1455984021957.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455984021957.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>65699726
that was a terrible attempt at mockery bruh

this was Muller today

but do please keep posting, reading this delusion just gets me aroused for the next manure match
>>
Why do you pretend to be a fan of an english team? It's pathetic.
>>
>>65699762
He scored 2 (no penalties) and had like 4 assists (assists from memory so I might be off by 1 either way)
>>
>>65699823
meant for >>65699786
>>
File: jose-smile.jpg (18 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
jose-smile.jpg
18 KB, 460x288
>mfw Mou held a 1-0 loss against Barcelona at Camp Nou with 10 men for 60 minutes, then defeated them 3-1 in the second leg, proceeding to win the treble with Internazionale

Mou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poop
>>
>>65699764
>mendes players
>>
>>65699799
>their sugar daddy got bored of football
More to do with the massive divorce settlement he was facing.
>>
>>65699845
Other way around
>>
>>65699845
>3-1
>second leg
you obviously don't even remember that CL tie. Congrats on exposing yourself as a 15 year old
>>
>>65699746
>Zlatan.
Have you seen him last night? He barely runs anymore. I mean he's still class with the ball in his feet, but he's a luxury player right now
>>
>>65699846
So is Ronaldo.

>>65699799
muh excuses

Face facts. Approximately 100% of people laughed and greentexted when United fans suggested they'd like to sign or would sign di Maria and Falcao. Roughly 100% of faggots on here said it was delusion that United would attract players of this caliber without Champions League football and 100% of them were made to look like the clueless fucking retards that they are.
>>
>>65699898
not to mention he's a choke artist
>>
>>65699916
Not like he would play CL next year if he joins ManU, he always dlivered in the league
>>
>>65699914
Falcao was signed on loan after his knees exploded

Remember when United were going to sign Thiago, Fabregas, Kroos, Robben, Bale, Neymar, Hummels, Ronaldo (again)?
>>
I don't understand how anyone can like Mourinho, his behavior is that of a teenage girl.
He could've easily started in the cast of Mean Girls
>>
>>65699898
Still a better forward than the likes of Costa, Giroud, Welbeck, Bony, Vardy, Kane etc.
>>
>>65699914
>players being forced out of their clubs
>compared with rising superstars their clubs want to keep at all cost
keep telling yourself that that's in any way comparable.
>>
>>65699935
Dont forget Pogba and Vidal
>>
>>65699935
You're still not getting it.....

You list those players, but the thing is Falcao and di Maria were included among them.

Now how is that different to this
>>65699695

Chances are that 2-3 of them will sign this summer, and mongs like you will be demonstrated to be clueless yet again.
>>
>>65699972
if their teams will want to get rid of them, I'll admit there's a chance. However, it's extremely unlikely and without that you can only hope for Stones, Kane and Zlatan off that list
>>
>>65699898
Would be worth a punt I reckon, he'll be free this summer.
>>
>>65699935
Kroos was set to sign but Moyes leaving fucked it up.
Thiago was also on the verge of a move but the chance for him to work under Pep was the clincher (at the last minute) which meant United missed out on him.
Fabregas, Barcelona just didn't want to sell. A year later they did. Too late. If they had waited a year they would have got him. If Barcelona realised they didn't want to keep him earlier they'd have got him.
>Robben
Literally never wanted him. No idea why you've said this.
>Neymar
See above. The Neymar rumours have only started THIS season.
>Hummels
Nope.
>Ronaldo
Obviously there will always be hope that the GOAT will return. Why are you surprised at this?
>Bale
There was talk he was being forced out and that he wasn't getting on with his teammates. Didn't like the language barrier. Wasn't liked by the fans or his teammates. Wanted to return to England.

None of them are unrealistic except Neymar and Ronaldo. Robben and Hummels were never linked.

Thanks for playing.
>>
>>65699994
>World class striker
>Arguably the best young CB in the world
>Proven goalscorer, EPL proven and one for the future.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>65700019
Robben Hummels AND Neymar** were never linked.
>>
>>65699531
Name one thing City have that United don't.

Pro-tip: It has to be something desirable or better than what they already have.

Pro-tip 2: You can't.
>>
>>65700019
So in other words absolutely none of those players signed

Gotcha
>>
>>65700071
Except they were. You're in pure denial for no reason other than keeping your mentally deranged delusions alive
>>
>>65700019
>Neymar
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-kSf48LvdB4
>>
>>65700135
>trusting metro and bullshit sources that write stories up just because United sells papers and gets clicks

Nice one, amerifag
>>
>>65700102
1. More world class players than United, including Aguero, Kompany & De Bruyne.

2. A manager for next season already confirmed to be in place.

3. Finished higher than United in 3 of the last 4 seasons, will finish higher than them again.

4. Tapping into the Chinese market which will make them even more rich than they already are.

5. Directors of football that are about to rekindle the fantastic working relationship they have with the incoming manager. The working relationship that created the most successful period in Barcelona's history to date.

There you go peach.
>>
>>65700147
Its literally no different from any other player listed

Now you're just being intentionally retarded
>>
>>65699994
>>65699738
Griezmann has a circa ÂŁ40mill release clause. If United meet it, I doubt he'd turn it down.

Reus would leave Dortmund in a second to join United if United can offer enough money for Dortmund to accept. ÂŁ40-50 million would do it I reckon.

Muller has already stated he wanted to move to United/England "but I have a contract at Bayern" suggesting that if he'd be open to a move but I'm not sure if that was just because he wanted to work with LvG again. Maybe he doesn't feel the same about Mourinho, who knows?

There's 3 that are fairly likely IMO in addition to the 3 you two have mentioned.

So 6 out of 10.. Not exactly 'delusion' is it?

Ronaldo is definitely out.
Neymar is 99% out
Bale is 60% out
Pogba is 50%. I doubt he wants to stay at Juventus forever but I agree he'd rather Barca over United.
>>
>>65700019
Neymar's father (who is also his agent) said that United bid for Neymar last summer..
>>
>>65700148
>he believes the "Kompany is world class" meme!
>>
>>65700185
is that the only thing from my post you can pick out? lel, pathetic.
>>
>>65700112
Learn to read please

>>65700167
Eh.... no it's not you absolute mong. There's a difference between a player publicly stating "Yes I would like to join United one day" or an OFFICIAL bid being made for a player such as Fabregas and nonsense reporting by Grade Z journalists on twitter.

I suppose in America these things are the same though, right?
>>
Looks like I'm gonna have to be both a Man City and Man U fan next season tbqh.
>>
>>65700175
i guarantee you english football would break griezmann
>>
>>65700184
i.e. at the start of this season, which is what I said
>>
>>65700197
I can read, and what I'm reading is that you're a little angry aspie grasping at straws and making shit up

Pretty pathetic, expected though.
>>
>>65700175
>Muller has already stated he wanted to move to United/England "but I have a contract at Bayern"
https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/thomas-muller-premier-league-not-104322794.html

I have some bad news on this one
>>
>>65700193
I only read the first line.

Kompany has been shit for years. He's very lucky that Manchester City can't buy defenders to save their lives.

Mangala in particular has been an enormous flop.
>>
>>65700175
Muller also said United and English clubs in general weren't good enough and didn't interest him

I guess you'll just leave in whatever's convenient to justify your autism at this point
>>
>>65700244
yeah I think this conversation is finished.
>>
>>65700147
Dortmund's official media partner reported that Hummels was close to United though

.>>65700175
>Reus would leave Dortmund in a second to join United if United can offer enough money for Dortmund to accept. ÂŁ40-50 million would do it I reckon.
He wouldn't though. He's kind of an autist who doesn't want to leave the city. Not to mention he's just started to go through a period of fitness, due to Tuchel helping him out, and it would be kind of a dick move for him to leave. And Dortmund will likely already lose GĂĽndogan in the summer, and would do everything they can to not give up two of their important players in one window. Then there's the fact that Puma would fight as hard as they can to keep him at a club that uses Puma. There are multiple reasons for why he won't move this summer.
>>
>>65700261
>I can't argue any of the points put to me
>>
>>65700277
>proof that being abu is a mental illness
>>
>>65700244
Kompany might be finished but Otamendi and Mangala were great at Porto and definitely have potential. Playing for Pellegrini, whose City always look disorganised and play with bad defensive shape and no midfield protection makes CBs look worse than they actually are
>>
>>65700351
They're most likely not going to look much better under Pep's insanely high defensive line.
>>
>>65700351
Mangala has been at the Etihad for two seasons and still looks a mess.
>>
>>65700367
Mangala is actually very quick and athletic and might work in a system like that.

Guardiola has also become much more tactically flexible than people give him credit for. He's no longer obsessing over short passes and possession in every single game. This season, Bayern often played a simple 4-4-2 based on direct balls to pacy wingers and crosses to Lewandowski/Muller or defended deep and relied on literal hoofball. Look at the way they trashed Dortmund 5-1 earlier this season, there was no tiki taka subtlety there, it was defending deep and hoofing it to Muller/Costa/Lewandowski, I think at least 3 of the 5 goals were scored directly after long balls from Neuer/Boateng.
>>
>>65700404
This has nothing to do with how much time he spent there. He's never going to look good with a lazy nigger Yaya and a chaotic Fernandinho in front of him (and not many CBs would). Central midfield is the first area Guardiola has to address, Yaya/Fernandinho pairing can be an absolute mess vs top tier teams which was evident in the way they got embarrassed by Barcelona
>>
File: 1448484199652.png (162 KB, 396x503) Image search: [Google]
1448484199652.png
162 KB, 396x503
>all this paki delusion
>yfw the new liverpool has enough vocal supporters to keep up these cringe threads all the time
>>
>>65700535
>dae le cringe threads

http://reddit.com/
>>
>>65700494
Don't think Yaya will last under Pep, he replaced him with Busquets and was told he was sabotaging Barcelona for doing it.
Then again he won't want to alienate the players with bold moves too soon
>>
>>65700677

Yaya at CB la
>>
>>65700677
He's going to be 33 by the time Pep takes over. I think he's either out in the summer or reduced to a bench role depending on how they'll fare in pursuit of their midfield transfer targets
>>
>>65700146
These comment sections are always filled with 12 year olds who don't understand the channel.

Best one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRgFByqToA
>>
>>65700695
>>65700696
Yaya's agent was talking shit about Pep, actually Yaya to Guangzhou when?

>>65700823
It's weird, people on youtube troll on serious videos but get upset over the parodies in these videos
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lfEdGPFsO6w
>>
>>65701015
that was great actually

>somebody call the wahmbulance

lost
>>
>>65701015
>all those angry tsu fanboys comments
>>
>>65701218
looks like you haven't seen what messi fanboys comment around here
>>
>>65699487
Whos bayern stan?
>>
File: based.png (27 KB, 844x92) Image search: [Google]
based.png
27 KB, 844x92
>>65701015
almost had me fooled. God thing Ariyan was there to set the record straight.

Than You Based Ariyan
>>
>>65701270
>ariyan singh
>I am Argentinian
k e k
>>
>>65699606
at Inter he played Cambiasso and Motta bud
>>
>>65701302
In that treble winning season, Stankovic had more league starts, more CL starts, more league minutes and more CL minutes

He was only dropped for the Barcelona/Bayern games where Mourinho went ultra defensive
>>
>>65701233
t. suuuuuuuu
>>
Since when is Mouyes confirmed for the meme small club of united?
>>
>>65701457
it's in the OP faggot
>>
File: 1296950904512.png (339 KB, 831x469) Image search: [Google]
1296950904512.png
339 KB, 831x469
fuck me, manure have finally descended into
>next year's our year la

the transformation is complete. you are everything you hate.
you are become...

liverpoo.
>>
>>65701745
I can't believe this is actually happening.
LVG will be sacked and Mou ill be manager in a week from now.

AAAHHHHH
>>
>>65701820
next year is their year la
>>
>>65701745
except this time it's true
also the anime board is over there, take this shit with you
>>
>>65701854
>n-n-no next year is definitely our year la
you're literally liverpoo
>>
>>65701854
>except this time it's true
That's literally what Liverpoo fans say every year. You literally can not make up this memery
>>
>>65701910
>>65701930
alright faggots, enjoy van laal while it lasts, you won't be likin how things go in a few months
>>
>>65699367
> Barca are free to spend big again

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL no >we're broke.
>>
File: 108493565.png (454 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
108493565.png
454 KB, 500x560
>>65701971
ay calm down calm down la
>>
>>65701971
Fergie
Moyes
Giggs
Neville
Neville
Van Gaal
Mou

7 managers in 3 seasons.
Stop the madness.
>>
>>65701997
i'm calm bro, knowin the truth makes me very relaxed
>>
>>65701976
Their team doesn't really need much investment though. All they need is a bench striker, bench left back and maybe a bench CB if Bartra/Verm/Mathieu leave.

Then new contracts for Nerman and Busquets and they're golden
>>
File: 142336133.gif (1 MB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
142336133.gif
1 MB, 270x180
>>65702021
>scouse delusion
>>
File: ibra ruse.jpg (9 KB, 266x283) Image search: [Google]
ibra ruse.jpg
9 KB, 266x283
>>65699898
>barely runs
>still scores twice and assists two more
>>
>>65699746
Not really considering they'd still be shite
>>
>>65702085
>"""ligue""" """1"""
>>
>>65702102
what you on about la? psg are only 24 points ahead of 2nd place. literally anything can happen
>>
gib mourinho a ton of money and 2-3 years and he will easily win you the league, he's exactly what United need with their mess of a first team

expect him to clean house in the summer
>>
>>65702280
hopefully, players like lingard have no place in this team
>>
>mouyes
>good
>>
File: really man.jpg (26 KB, 302x306) Image search: [Google]
really man.jpg
26 KB, 302x306
>>65701672
>football-italia.net

Call me when it's the BBC or Sky or something, not some meme site. That's the equiv of linking me a metro or talksport article.
>>
>>65699204

Rooney Shipped off in a Chinese freight can when?
>>
>>65702969
there's a video of it too, completely foolproof
>>
>>65699746
Imagine the Announcement Press conference
Hello These are our new players Thomas Muller and Zlatan ibrahimovic
(Insert Extreme cockiness and banter)
6 months later the Press are putting rumours about Mou being gay with ibra cuz they are buttblasted
>>
File: 1437707907472.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1437707907472.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>65703008
There is also a video of Neymar crying at being linked to United, doesn't make it true.
>>
>>65699746
Mou sold Zlatan back in Inter

yeah he loved him but that cash Barca was spending was just too juicy to pass up

Mou used that money from the sale to stock pile great players for the treble season
>>
>>65703497
lmao you're a genuine retard
>>
>>65704058
>girl says nothing
>OMG IT'S TOTES REAL

Fuck off son. Call me when BBC or Sky confirms he's gone to United. It won't happen till the end of the season at the earliest. So suck my chode.
>>
>>65699314
lolno, the Glazers have so much leverage invested into United

United is nothing more than a giant piggy bank set up for the Glazer siblings, so they can get their annual 15m dividend

Once they realise United are the new Liverpool aka a money pit. Money tap is turning off
>>
>>65700175
Nigger you're retarded, Reus is going nowhere and Griezman is a Liverpool fan so he would never go to united when he has the pickings of chelsea/city/psg/barca/madrid etc
>>
>>65702102
>yfw eplel isn't actually any better at this point
Zlatan would rape your shitty excuse of a league
>>
>>65707856
Zlatan can't even rape France's shitty excuse of a league, all goals this season were either tap-ins or penalties
>>
>>65699367
>Realistically who are 'you' going to buy that will completely turn it around for you?
Implying they need to buy world class players. Look at Inter in 2010. Most of the guys were past their prime.

>>65699390
Their only mistakes was keeping Woodward for so long, outside of that, they are doing a great job, as the stock market shows.

>>65699424
>Pep
>better manager
>can't win CL with fucking Buyern

>>65699513
Real still wanted him back but Mou refused.
>>
>>65700148
>Kompany & De Bruyne.
>World class
Top kek. Silva qualifies though.
>>
>>65708742
exactly what United need

if United had Penaldo they'd be in the title race this year
>>
>>65708992
it's pretty hard to be a tap-in babby in the prem though
>>
>>65708999
how so?
>>
>>65709013
cause lower league teams don't open up their arse like it happens with Bayern or Real
>>
>>65711131
But they do, it's just that our top teams are too shit to exploit that.

Teams like Aston Villa, Norwich, Sunderland or Newcastle are no better than Las Palmas, Espanyol, Augsburg and Hoffenheim, make the EPL minnows travel to Allianz Arena or Camp Nou and they'd get curbstomped as well

Liverpool even played Augsburg (literal definition of Traktor FC) this thursday and they looke absolutely hopeless in attack.
>>
>>65699695
>Neymar

Why? Yeah I'll leave the best team in the world on already huge wages as well as leave playing with Messi to join a club without CL in England with a mediocre squad.

>Ronaldo

Maybe as a sentimental retirement thing after Madrid cash in on him, but the current Man U is nothing like the one he left. He also stated before he barely talked to anyone there, not really sure he particularly likes it.

>Bale
I don't see why he'd leave Real.

>Pogba
I doubt he'd return to United. Was there before and always says how it was his worst time and he wasn't respected.

>Muller

He won't leave Munich.

>Zlatan

He hates England
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.