[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW YORK KNICKS @ BROOKLYN NETS GAMETHREAD #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
>>
>1973
>>
That anthem rendition was really nice
>>
Hope Jimmer drops 40 so we can sell him for draft picks
>>
>>65685935
Jimmer's 10-day doesn't start until next game
>>
>GAMETHREAD #1
>implying we will need more than 1 thread
>>
File: nba-draft-2015-memes_1.jpg (29 KB, 580x570) Image search: [Google]
nba-draft-2015-memes_1.jpg
29 KB, 580x570
>>65685956
I can dream
>>
>>65685969
it's tradition m8

>that awful gamble
KP pls
>>
Is Robin best Lopez?
>>
File: l3Aulb9.png (229 KB, 473x561) Image search: [Google]
l3Aulb9.png
229 KB, 473x561
>Young actually thinks he's good enough to go at Kristaps fucking Porzingis 1v1
>>
it's hard to be excited anymore. I've been trying for over 10 years
>>
>Cuckderon

REMOVE SPAINIARD
>>
got damn kp nailing those awkward shots

I think he should drive more often
>>
Shane Larkin is still in the nba?
>>
>>65686153
Ahh what's up Germanbro-op? How do you feel about jimmer being called up?
>>
>>65686201
INSERT MORMON
>>
MELO
E
L
O
>>
>>65686245
I still think he can be good, really underrated defender and it's not like he's a bad shooter or finisher. He's just (assuming nothing's changed in Brooklyn) absolutely terrified of attempting shots off drives, so he doesn't draw enough attention to actually break down a defense.

>>65686287
Doing good brah, you? I think there's a ton of potential with Jimmer, but it comes down to whether or not he's finally willing to put his head down, be a roleplayer, and accept coaching. If he spends the rest of this season as an off-ball roleplayer and earns his stripes, I think he might be able to earn a role as an on-ball contributor next season.

More than likely nothing comes of it though, his issues are pretty well-documented.
>>
>>65686245
>be son of elite MLB shortstop
>nuh dad imma play basketball cuz baseball is for da white man
>be shit
>wash out of the league in 5 years

What a dumbass if he was even half the baseball player his dad was he would have a long career in the MLB making good money
>>
>>65686333
Hopefully Jimmy learned his lesson with his prior tenures. Time will tell I guess, interested to see if Rambo puts him on the floor with Melo/Porzingis tonight.
>>
>>65686333
I'm hoping he respects GOAT Phil and plays the triangle like gud boi
>>
>>65686379
Jimmer should already be acclimated to the triangle from westchester.
>>
>>65686367
He's not with the team tonight, to my knowledge. The 10-day's supposed to start with our next game.
>>
>>65686394
Oh shit, thought he was playing today and Sunday.
>>
>>65686418
Wait, they're not even playing tomorrow. Where the fuck did I get that info from?
>>
>>65686418
Same here, only found out just before the game. I guess Rambis wanted some continuity after the long break or something. Personally I'd rather have him get some burn tonight, considering this is (knock on wood) our best shot at having a game with garbage time for a while.

>>65686460
Nah, you were right the first time haha. T-Wolves are tomorrow.
>>
>all these turnovers

REEEEE FIX IT RAMBO
>>
Bogs keep playing like this, please
>>
What's the deal with grant?
>>
>go on about how you won't run all-bench lineups, especially early in games, because of how poorly it's gone
>claim you always want one of KP/Melo/Afflalo on the floor
>all-bench lineup currently blowing the lead
>>
Since kd or Conley are not coming here who do we sign in fa?
>>
>>65686592
Re-sign Calderon and Vujacic to max deals.
>>
even though Melos playing well there's something off with his body language. Almost looks defeated.
>>
Welp its ogre. Another loss.
>>
>>65686721
Noticed that too. He's checked out, can't blame em.
>>
>>65686815
you know you're playing the nets, right? they always find some weird way to give up leads and make the game harder on themself.
>>
>>65686721
>>65686817
Why didn't he accept a trade then if he hates it here so much?
>>
>missing easy fast break layup
>>
>>65686843
He wants to be in NY, but BRK doesn't want his cap hit. Also his HQ for his soccer team is in NY
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 960x639
>George Lopez
>George
>>
PORZINGOD
>>
nets nets nets nets
>>
File: 244693.0.jpg (115 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
244693.0.jpg
115 KB, 1310x873
Don't fuck this up Knicks
>>
>all that
>still within 8
wow
>>
nets gonna net. Can never maintain a big lead.
>>
HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKS.

>LEAVING THAT WIDE OPEN SPACE
>>
Brook destroying his brother as usual

wew
>>
File: 1444784624333.jpg (33 KB, 468x512) Image search: [Google]
1444784624333.jpg
33 KB, 468x512
Knicks are such a garbage ass team
>>
>>65688185

Talk about cuck supreme.
>>
>getting blown out by the nets

I can't take this anymore bros
>>
THE NEST DID IT.

(YOU GUYS STILL SUCK DICK THOUGH)
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.