[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We don't have to say nothing. We let them do all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: bantz.jpg (41 KB, 603x501) Image search: [Google]
bantz.jpg
41 KB, 603x501
>"We don't have to say nothing. We let them do all the talking. We let our pads talk. We talk with our helmets and our shoulder pads. They could do all the media talking, you know what I'm talking about? We're not about that flashy stuff. We're about that grind, putting in that work. Grind it. Work. That's how you get the 'ship," safety T.J. Ward said, via USA Today's Lindsay Jones. "They want to be famous. We want to be champions. They want to be rappers and backup dancers. We want to play football."

>"We knew that if we got the lead, it was over. Our defense is too good. They weren't going to be able to come back. We knew Cam couldn't travel 80 yards on us," cornerback Chris Harris added. "We dared him to throw. The game plan was, can you throw on us? Me, (Aqib) Talib and (Bradley) Roby. We knew he couldn't throw on us."

>"Did you guys see him dance today? He (saw) us dance," Harris said, laughing.

Reminder that the Broncos and Panthers play next year. Probably will be a primetime game. How much chimping out will there be? I'm honestly looking forward to it as much as the next Bengals/Steelers game, which will be a magnificent shitshow too.
>>
>>65487387
Based fucking Broncos
>>
>>65487387
FUCKING OBLITERATED
>>
>>65487387
Talib was the fucking man that game

I personally loved the facemask near the goalline. That was a message sent.

No joke or troll. I thought it was a brilliant play in that situation.
>>
>>65487480
It was a good play, basically got a free shot in and they only gained like 2 yards from it.
>>
>>65487480
In that situation it was a good play. It was dirty as shit, but it's one that any defensive player should be willing to make if they want to win the game. At the 2 yard line with a first down already given up, you get that tackle any way you can.

Obviously they didn't prevent the touchdown, but they wouldn't have prevented it WITHOUT that facemask. It was a 1 yard facemask, it's a fucking gimme.
>>
>>65487513
They got a TD on that drive.

Believe it or not, Cam was a decent 3 passes away from getting into their heads. Too bad Cam couldn't keep his fucking cool.
>>
>>65487480
>>65487513
He even admitted he did it on purpose!

The madman!
>>
File: 1453058523889.gif (3 MB, 420x248) Image search: [Google]
1453058523889.gif
3 MB, 420x248
>"They want to be famous. We want to be champions. They want to be rappers and backup dancers. We want to play football."
>>
>>65487530
>>65487480
>>65487513

>/sp/ defending dirty plays.
>>
>>65487535
If Talib didn't face mask him, they get the ball on the 4 instead of the 2 with a first down either way. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>65487535
The message sent was more important than the TD given up that was happening anyway.

No free yards. Straight bully ball. Probably shook em up the rest of the game.
>>
File: CatMEJlWIAA0KsC.png (47 KB, 572x286) Image search: [Google]
CatMEJlWIAA0KsC.png
47 KB, 572x286
DEMOLISHED
>>
>>65487585
>>65487590

Talib was beat on that play and knew it. He was already chimping out the drive before for taunting.

Had Cam connected on those overthrown balls you seriously think Talib wouldn't been chimping out and eventually tossed?
>>
>>65487480
>>65487530
>>65487513

Everybody wants to win the Super Bowl.

Until it's time to do Super Bowl shit.
>>
>>65487387
CAM NEWTON LITERALLY STUFFED IN A TRASH CAN WITH LEGS DANGLING COMICALLY
>>
>>65487480
anyone have a webm of the facemask?
>>
>>65487608
If cam had been a better qb, yeah he probably would've won. But he's not. And here we are.
>>
>>65487561
It was a dirty play but it's better to commit a penalty and prevent the guy from scoring than let him score on that play. At that point at least you have a chance to make a goal line stand.
>>
File: von_miller_super_bowl_mvp.jpg (65 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
von_miller_super_bowl_mvp.jpg
65 KB, 640x401
>>65487617

The whole game was like watching a bunch of tough brutal gangsta nigs beat up on the skinny poser bully nig, because the latter was messing with the skinny white guy who was helping the brute nigs study for the math test on Friday.
>>
>>65487561
It was penalized, what more do you want?

Good hard foul, imhotep desu senpai. It's a big boy's game.
>>
>>65487659
The media was so caught up in the "Is Cam a thug?" shit they ignored the real thug niggas played Defense for Denver.
>>
>>65487387
>Probably will be a primetime game

do you know anything about the nfl? They ALWAYS put the previous superbowl teams on a major timeslot, usually in the beginning of the season
>>
>>65487678
for real, denver's defense should be in jail for being such niggers
>>
>>65487387

They won, but let's not pretend it wasn't a close game. It was a game of inches. Von Miller made the 2 game deciding plays and elway should be sucking his dick right now
>>
Reminder that Aqib Talib is a dirty Mudslime and a victory for him is a victory for ISIS
>>
>>65487671
Also I called this

http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/65217786/#65217875

>I honestly believe Denver is a wiser team and will son the young Panthers team
>>
>>65487387
Talib could've cost his team the game if it weren't for the Panther's not having a gameplan.
>>
>>65487678
>>65487687

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-LpJCkiaw

Fast forward to 3:00 to see Cam vs the Denver defense.
>>
>>65487811
>"Not in my face brah..."
>"BITCH ASS NIGGA!"
>>
>>65487811
Is he playing dead at the end?
>>
Official 2016 "Hype Regular Season" games list

Patriots/Seahawks
Panthers/Seahawks
Panthers/Broncos
Bengals/Steelers
Patriots/Broncos (in Denver again)
Steelers/Patriots
Patriots/Cardinals

NFC East is shit but they play the AFC North. Something fun will show up there, I guess.
>>
>>65487879
one of these team going to represent SB51

Broncos might repeat again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>65487879

>yfw Peyton decides to stay for one more season and Denver wins the AFCCG again, the Giants manage to miraculously crawl their way to the playoffs, and he faces Eli in Owl 51.
>>
>>65487928
I don't know. Everyone (myself included) underrated Manning's importance to that team. Sure he couldn't make the athletic throws, but his presence provided stability. Brock did well for us, but you could tell he wasn't up for the pressure of highly defensive struggles, and it was clear the team didn't believe in him like they believed in peypey.

If he doesn't come back, I don't know if we beat New England in the playoffs.
>>
>>65487811
>wait till they come out
>that nigga just walks right in

kek
>>
True senpai
>>
>>65487535
>getting into the heads of one of the greatest defense anyone has ever seen

Nice try faggot. Cam just isn't as good as all you niggers make him out to be.
>>
File: based popa.png (192 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
based popa.png
192 KB, 480x287
>>65487387
>They want to be famous. We want to be champions. They want to be rappers and backup dancers. We want to play football."

omg so racist, i am very triggered right now, calling 911
>>
>>65488194
>greatest defense anyone has ever seen

Nigga please, go back to watching soccer or what ever faggoty sport you like
>>
>>65487659
pretty much. literally Zoology: the Super Bowl

even Sherman didnt act like this much of a chimp after winning or losing
>>
>>65488284
Elway said it was the best he's ever seen.

And he saw the Giants play from the turf.
>>
>>65487480

talib kept drawing dumb penalties so I wont call him the man
>>
>>65488338
he's also the GM of the team so what do you expect? 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens are still the GOAT Defense
>>
>>65487561
It's called gamesmanship, and most true fans can appreciate it.
>>
>>65488464
I won't use the bigger & faster argument since the 85 bears didnt have the benefit of modern training equipment, but the Broncos did all this in a gimped defensive league.

They're more impressive to me. And I don't believe Elway would spout complete homer bullshit. There's some truth in his words.

Walter Payton is underrated. It's unrelated, but I just wanted to say that. Everyone should look up Walter Payton runs. He manipulated defenses with his mind. He was an artist with his footwork who carved up defenses.
>>
>>65487610
Greatest post I've seen today
>>
>>65488464
>2000 Ravens
They weren't even as good as the 2002 Bucs, let alone some of the 70's defenses.
>>
>>65488284
>>65488464

I said ONE OF the best defenses ever. I'm not even a Broncos fan, but if you don't think that's a top 5 defense of all time, you're a fucking inbred retard faggot.
>>
>>65489232
No you didn't you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>65487387
>Reminder that the Broncos and Panthers play next year. Probably will be a primetime game. How much chimping out will there be?

the best part is that it honestly won't matter if the panthers manage to beat them because they already lost when it mattered.
>>
>>65488684
>allowing 10.3 ppg
>>
>>65487387
>Reminder that the Broncos and Panthers play next year. Probably will be a primetime game.

North Carolinian here. Lets fucking hope they panthers don't beat the broncos at home. Charlotte will get destroyed and everyone will dab until their biceps explode.
>>
>>65489449
And their offense was worse than the Bucs
>>
>>65489515
They had Shannon Sharpe, my dude.
>>
>>65487867
no

they shot him at that point
>>
>>65487387

What is dab?
>>
>>65487387
>Reminder that Ben and the Killer Bees OWNED Talib and Harris Jr this year

Only reason the Steelers lost in the playoffs is that fumble and without AB, Bell or Williams they couldn't get it in the end zone.

The AFC is ripe for the Steelers' taking next year.
>>
>>65489630
Degenerate drug use
>>
>>65489840

The only reason the Steelers made it that far was because of a fumble.
>>
>>65490281
Shazier took the earlier fumble to the house and had it called back cause refs are shit.

The game would have been over at that point.

It was just karma.

The Bengals did 3x the dirty shit the Steelers did, and Pittsburgh still had 40 more penalty yards than them.

The right team won the game.

Plus, Burfict should have had his ass thrown out halfway through that game to begin with.
>>
>>65489840

>being swept by a decimated Ravens team
>barely winning against a daltonless bengals
>>
>>65487387

Talib also looked at his wife and told the press that they were gonna fugg in a few minutes. Good stuff
>>
File: talib.jpg (29 KB, 638x365) Image search: [Google]
talib.jpg
29 KB, 638x365
>>65490357
certified legend
>>
>>65490344
The first game was quarterbacked by Michael Vick bro.

Second, I have no excuse for. Only that it happens.

And bro. That game should have been over 22-0 before the refs stepped in and literally tried to fucking hand over the game to the Bengals.
>>
>>65490317
Seriously though I don't know how you don't eject a coach literally physically assaulting one of the opposing players in an attempt to make them retaliate.
>>
>>65488580
Is he really under rated? I'm from Chicago so that whole team is like the Parthenon here, but always thought people considered the 85 bears one of the goat teams
>>
>>65488405
To be a little fair, the taunting looked like utter nonsense. They were both jawing at each other, and when talib took his helmet off he was on his own sideline after third down, he wasn't going back on the field.

And that facemask was dirty as hell, but it yielded like one yard and sent a message to the panthers, you want this you gonna have to take it and what happened the rest of the game? Seemed the panthers couldn't answer that call.
>>
>>65488580
How is walter payton underrated? He's universally considered one of the greatest to play the game, and maybe the second best rb to ever only behind Jim Brown.
>>
>>65487480
That laid the foundation for the rest of the game. As someone who loves a good defense this was one of my favorite Super Bowls.
>>
The 85 Bears were basically that Broncos team times 10 for an entire season. They ended multiple careers. Everyone on that defense, literally everyone, has multiple all pros and/or is in the HoF.

Denver is the closest I've ever seen to anything quite like it. The last two games were 85 Bears-esque.
>>
>>65490886
>>65490629
People think Jim Brown, OJ, and Barry Sanders were better. Barry because most people actually got to see him play.

They weren't better than Walter. Ergo he is underrated.
>>
>>65490951
No one rates OJ higher than Payton
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.