[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it hopeless that they will ever win one ? Or is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 20
File: large.png (53 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
large.png
53 KB, 1200x1200
So is it hopeless that they will ever win one ? Or is it just a start to something great in time/development.
>>
m8 they tore the NFC apart this season. They'll probably make it again next year
>>
nah the meme is over
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x576
>>65483864

>tore the NFC apart

Sir.
>>
>>65483864
I dont think the NFC will be as bad next year. this season reminds of the year the Bears burned through everyone before getting dick slapped in the Super Bowl.

Carolina is probably about as talented as the Chiefs.
>>
>>65483836

It depends if that thug QB can stop his knees from shaking like they did last night.
>>
>>65483924
>win by 38
>lose by 7
I dno man, as neutral fan for both teams, i think the Panthers win that overall
>>
>Carolina is the only NFC South team to play in two Owls
>Carolina is the only NFC South team to lose two Owls

The worst of feels tbqh
>>
They'll come back. Memes aside, Newton will grow up. Also, the Broncos got fugged a few years back by the Seahawks. Pretty much the same team won the Superb Owl.

Also, am I completely off kilter when I say that I heard about Calvin Johnson changing to the Panthers. Would love that desu since the Lions aren't going anywhere
>>
Panthers rode a weak schedule to the owl and got schooled by a team that actually wasn't shit. Next season they'll be puy back in their place
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x776
>>65483836

>playing in a weak division
>Made it to the SB with literally who's in major positions
>Literally BTFO'd teams consistently
>Has around $20 million cap space
>Cam has experienced how bad things can get on the biggest stage with the most pressure
>Kelvin Benjamin, Ben Benweikere and Josh Norman returning.

If they don't make it back they'll at least be a playoff threat for the next few seasons.
>>
File: asasda.png (312 KB, 510x373) Image search: [Google]
asasda.png
312 KB, 510x373
Despite this

>>65483864

I'm have doubts about them now. Were they a fluke? I didn't really care who won the SB, but now I'm glad the Bumcos did.
>>
>>65483836

Probably not. Cam newton is a front running faggot who soon as he faces adversity falls apart like the bitch he is.
>>
>>65483836

All we learned from this season is that they're streaky ego maniacs and if even ONE other NFC team got their shit together the panthers would be nobodies.

People tend to forget how easy their initial schedule was.
>>
>>65483836

toxins fan here. Panthers will always be in contention as long as Cam is the QB. Whether or not they have another run like this year remains to be seen. It's very tough to make it to the Super Bowl. It's very likely that this was your only chance to win one. The NFC is filled with great up and coming teams. Sorry pantherbros. At least you've made it twice tho
>>
ehh the Broncos Defense would have won that game regardless of who they were playing That defense is absolutely disgusting, even an all-time offensive line would struggle against the talent on the d-line, plus not having any good receivers outside of their TE hurt Carolina. The Panthers will be fine as long as they can develop Kelvin Benjamin into a good receiver.
>>
>>65483836
If Newton grows up, or if he doesn't learn from this experience then they will never get anywhere. BUT he is very young and talented and will have many more chances especially with Rivera
>>
Kelvin Benjamin will be back and won't drop passes under pressure. If we upgrade the OLine by replacing Remmers and get a better kicker we will be back. Despite what these faggots think the NFC is still going to be weak and our division is full of trash like >>65483924 who can only brag about beating us as a consolation prize to their complete implosion, the joke team in Tampa, and the Saints; who are less effective at rebuilding than New Orleans has been post-Katrina and are in the middle of one right now.

The Broncos defense was historically dominant. I give them the most credit for that win. But Carolina had plenty of opportunities which weren't influenced by the defense that they could have capitalized on. If the loss humbled Cam the way it looked like it did and motivates him for vengeance then every other team should watch out.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 590x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 590x453
>>65483964

I feel it's better to make it and lose two owls in 20 years of existence than to make it and lose only one owl in over 50 years like Atlanta.
>>
>>65483983
No they weren't a fluke. Should 15 wins have happened? No, but it's still a team that beat Seattle twice, finished with #2 ranked defense based on PFFs metrics, and had the league MVP. They were upended by the same defense that made Aaron Rodgers look like Ryan Leaf and made David Carr's PTSD to flare up with how they treated Brady. That was a fluke loss, it was a legit loss to a top 10 all time defense.
>>
Everyone in the NFC lacked something. Seahawks had no O-line. Cowboys had no Murray and no Romo. Packers had no receivers. Cardinals had no heart. Carolina was the best team but they had no discipline.

Broncos lacked a QB, but their defense was so good it didn't matter. I think Carolina has a shot but it depends on how they rebound from this. Cam was throwing a fit. Norman was crying. They spent forever gloating and got rekt'd. They were not gracious and defeat. They don't strike me as a team that will bounce back from a Superbowl Loss easy. Could be the end of them desu. It's all about Cam's maturing. If he doesn't, they are done.
>>
>>65484074
Without that Denver defense this game would probably been a runaway for Carolina as Carolina's defense dominated almost as badly as Denver's, but Denver kept forcing turnovers and making life hell for Cam.
>>
>>65484150
Without the Denver defense, Broncos are not in the play offs.
>>
>>65484150

>CAROLINA WOULD HAVE WON IF DENVER WAS SHIT

Kek
>>
>>65484139
Lost in all of this is that Norman had one hell of a game last night. His side of the field might not have even existed and he almost picked Manning off twice.
>>
>>65484183
>implying that is at all what I said

The only meme here is you. Carolina had over 300 yards offense on the #1 defense and their defense limited Denver to less than 200 total. What I said makes complete sense especially in a very clearly hypothetical situation.
>>
Panthers are going to implode. Cams got problems.
>>
Hopefully they turn into the 90s bills
>>
>Cam was finally humbled
>Cam will grow up from this
It's like people don't realize it's just who this guy is at this point. ESPN has spouted this drivel for years. When faced with adversity in life, he's always just weaseled his way through by lying, cheating, etc. If that doesn't work, he gives up and cries like a little bitch.
>>
>>65484174
Without the Panthers weak schedule, they're not in the playoffs

See how easy this game is?
>>
>>65484139
Norman congratulated lots of the Broncos before leaving the field and Newton shook hands with Peyton. Neither of them did anything unsportsmanlike. Chris Harris was on the other side of the curtain as Cam did his presser and I can't fault Cam for not wanting to hear that. The media and Panther haters are just excited to put the team in "it's place". This was a hell of a season that started out with an offense with such sparse talent I doubted they would make the playoffs and a defense that came together in a manner that surprised everyone. I enjoyed every minute of it. The better team just won on Sunday. Denver forced Carolina into mistakes and capitalized on every one of them.
>>
>>65484237
That is literally what you said.
>>
>>65484090
broncos beat them too.
>>
>>65484190
Lel he also got that holding called on him to give the broncos an easy td.
>>
>>65484316
Carolina exceeded all expectations and generally treated every game like a party due to what I would assume was a great deal of joy from performing so well. This reaction was the only possible outcome to a loss of this magnitude. Carolina's winning ways created a buffer from too much hate seeping through, but the second they lost that buffer collapsed quicker than the space shuttle Challenger.
>>
>>65483983
>they want to be rappers and backup dancers
>we want to play football

Goddamn, straight cold blooded.
>>
>>65484323
No it is not. You're implying I'm making a farce of an excuse when my statment was based in facts that were playing out on the field. Learn to context you dolt.
>>
>>65483836
as long as the players don't let it get to them, I see no reason why the Panthers won't be a dominating force in the NFL for a few years at least. The game was pretty dam close if you ask me, and the Panthers were hands down the best team in the league this season. They should be a threat to win the super bowl for the next 2-3 years at least.
>>
>>65484326

And afterwards John Elway rode into the sunset with exactly 2 rings.
Like pottery really.
>>
>>65484377
It's whatever. There will be more letter writing and whining in subreddits that will go viral next season when the Panthers start winning again. If Cam was dancing like a retard throughout the game or something I could see why people would criticize him as a bad sport. But he didn't celebrate at all during the game as he realized there was nothing worth celebrating happening. So people have moved on to other excuses in order to hate on him.
>>
File: 1338593480920.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1338593480920.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>65483964
could be worse, you could be a Vikings or a Bills fan. I've already come to terms that I'll be dead before the Vikings win a bowl.
>>
>>65484431
>this game was pretty darn close

Not really.
>>
>>65483978

Bullshit, Cam's broken. That decision to escape the fumble recovery is 10x worst than Cutler pulling himself out of the NFCCC years ago and the Bears haven't done shit since. Cam exposed himself down the line as a shit leader and that team won't be the same. The Panthers may make the playoffs due to a pathetic division every year but everyone knows that team is soft now. Cam will never see a Bowl again.
>>
>>65484316

Literal armies of dudes getting up every day to put cam in his place and when you showboat on the field, your number will get punched. The worst part is that tool's mentor had more class than he will ever aspire too. Michael wasn't running around the court playing pretend superman.

He literally jumped through the air and flew.
>>
>>65484139
>a nigger (cam newton) maturing

Lol once a nigger always a nigger. Panthers will be 6-10 next season cap this.
>>
No - Cam's style only works with an easy schedule. He's going to face some stronger defenses next year and take sacks like he did in the owl. You'll see why his style of QB always falls to injury a few years in. He knows it's coming, that's why he didn't dive for that fumble.

Calling it now. Cam faces a season ending injury before week 5. He'll never be the same after that.
>>
>>65484431
>>65484377
>>65484316

The sheer delusion of Panthers fags is hilarious. The Panthers successes this season are off the back of one of the easiest schedules in the league, in one of the weakest seasons of the league but these tards still have the audacity to believe the Panthers were legitimately good this year. The ass kicking the Broncos gave them last night should have dispelled this shit by now.
>>
>>65484495
the Broncos didn't have a confirmed win until maybe the last 4 minutes of the game, so thats close in my opinion fampai. It was a pretty dam boring game tho
>>
>>65484683
I'm a Vikings fan actually. and going for the "they had an easy schedule" meme is ridiculous. they almost went undefeated in the NFL. The Broncos won because they had the number 1 defence in the league, and defence wins bowls.
>>
>>65484683
>Carolina won more than they should have possibly had a shot at winning
>"You're a delusional faggot!"

What in the nigger are you doing?
>>
>>65484684
It was boring because it turned into an ugly ass "defense bodies oppossing teams offense" episode on both sides. This should never happen in the Super Bowl
>>
>>65484775

This is what happens when New England doesn't represent the AFC in the Superbowl
>>
>>65484683
The division and conference are both shit. 10 wins are pretty easy to come by and when the playoffs start we have the experience. The best defense will always beat the best offense. Denver took Cam off his game and despite Peyton playing like shit too the Broncos didn't need more out of him. The team wasn't supposed to even make the playoffs this year. You clearly aren't a Broncos fan so I am glad you somehow managed to derive joy out of watching the team that either kicked the shit out of your team or could have if given the opportunity to lose to one of the greatest defenses the NFL has ever seen. Rather than just enjoy the greatness you witnessed you feel like you need to prove how bad the team that lost is. That's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>65484775
>hating defensive football
shit taste senpai
>>
>>65484092
>League MVP
Did Cam really deserve this, though? He was carried by an oline which gave him a retarded amount of time in the pocket, and a stellar defense. He throws way too many ducks even then.
>>
>>65484775
Do you even football?
>>
>>65484405
Would it be easier for you to digest if the same thing was said as
>If Denver wasn't as good of a team as they were, Carolina would have won

Because it is exactly what you were saying, minus some redundant words and numbers that just explain that Denver was the better team.
>>
>>65484857
Why does nobody ever talk about this? Every Carolina game I watched before the owl, cam had 6+ seconds to stand perfectly still and hit a wide open receiver.
>>
>>65484289
this

I really don't see the guy getting humbled.. And honestly, they were good but lucky to get to the owl. They fail next season imo and probably fail bad. Maybe even sub 500. I agree, I think he'd better humble the fuck up quick or they're done, but I don't see it happening. Like you said, every time he's faced adversity he's lied or cheated or claimed he din du nuffin and it's the fault of those evil white racists. I'm tired of his bs and I hope he fails and quits the game.
>>
>>65483836
If they can keep their team together they have the potential to stay a playoff team for the next couple of years. It all depends on how well the rest of the NFC south does next year. Obviously they were talented enough to go 15-1 in the regular season and got to the superbowl. This game was obviously a lot closer than the score indicated and it will be interesting to see how Carolina plays next year.
>>
>>65484857
Are you kidding? He turned Tedd Ginn Jr and Philly Brown into household names. He's not a habitual over-thrower like Kaepernick either. The oline faltering last night had as much to do with the loss as Cam's mistakes/inability to open up the field were. He's by no means a pure pocket threat but pretty much any qb in the league would have been made into looking like shit against the Denver onslaught.
>>
>>65484857
He had stellar time in the pocket because most of the defenses he went up against were shit. The Panther's secondary was legit though, or the Bronco's offense was just that bad
>>
The NFL will never let a small-market team like Carolina/Charlotte win a Super Bowl ever again. End of discussion.
>>
>>65484183
this is why the US is going to hell, we have people in this country lacking basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>65483978
>my waifu is associated with that trash team
>it isn't even well drawn
I hope that artist is swallowed up Sir Purr's butthole.
>>
>>65484916
o-lines never get credit for anything, and always seem to get the blame it loses. It truly the shittiest
position in football
>>
>>65484916
I've been saying for weeks now. Even against Seattle/Arizona's defenses, he was hanging back there with all the time in the world. He'd hold onto it for it seemed like an eternity at times and would go down with it looking like a complete idiot. He just kept doing the same shit even though he had no time against Denver.
>>
>>65484316

>"it's place"

Please stop triggering my autism fampai.
>>
>>65485069
But that's basically what the post boiled down to.

"X WOULD HAVE LOST IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE Y"

but the reality is that they did have "Y" so talking in hypothetical is retarded because everything can be boiled down to "this would have happened if this didn't"

"Hitler would have won if he didn't attack the Soviets"

"Britain would have won if they launched a full scale invasion of the colonies and if France hadn't helped"

ect.
>>
>>65484507
Cam is known to have been bitch made since 2011 and it doesn't stop him
>>
>>65484969
>The oline faltering last night had as much to do with the loss as Cam's mistakes/inability to open up the field were.

It's not that the Panthers' O-line was actually incompetent; it made to look incompetent by what we now know was one of the historically great NFL defenses.

Part of Cam's success up until the SB was due to his offensive line. They got 100% outplayed by Denver's defense and Cam had no idea what to do when playing under pressure. Couple that with nerves from playing in the SB and Cam was doomed to fail from the coin flip. He was overthrowing receivers to the point that I wasn't sure whether I was watching him or Kaepernick.
>>
File: John-Cena-Never-Give-Up.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena-Never-Give-Up.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>65483836
>>
>>65484775
Defensive games >>>>>>>> offensive games
>>
>>65485628
I prefer a balance. It's nice when the teams can go on a drive every few possessions.
>>
>>65485554
Denver's defense is all-time great but the oline committed multiple penalties and were as mentally shot as Cam was. That can't be written off.
>>
>>65484857

In my casual opinion, QBs get an inordinate amount of credit for the success of their teams in the NFL.

I get that it's easier for the media to sell sporting storylines when there's a figurehead to latch onto but the real stars of the team are so often to be found in the less celebrated positions.

I may be wrong, I don't watch that much NFL, but it's something that's struck me more and more over the last few years as I've grown to understand the game.
>>
File: breesevans.jpg (52 KB, 380x455) Image search: [Google]
breesevans.jpg
52 KB, 380x455
>>
The Panthers rely on momentum to win. They go up big and then they dab and shit and let's them play loose I guess. They finally had to play a good team and they never could activate their swag or whatever nig shit they do.
>>
>>65485771

>Aints

Cutting Rob Ryan was a mistake.
>>
>>65486351
Your entire franchise was a mistake, go back to bandwagoning the Steelers.
>>
>>65485062
The Population of Charlotte and even the state as a whole has grown a lot it won't be just a small market for long. The whole state just hit 10 million people, then you have South Carolina who are 4.832 million (according to a google search) which adds up to almost 15 million people.
>>
>>65486426

Go back to bandwagoning the Cowboys like every other nawlins nigger.
>>
>>65483953

Until last night, we were the only team to bring out Kim Newton. This is new to most of you but we've been doing it for years. If you want to really see him cry consult the first Atlanta-Carolina game of 2012.

>>65484089

That trash took their defense from 32 to 15; and you saw it first hand. We've got a bit of work but your window is closing.

Oh, and don't say they didn't take the game seriously. The #1 seed was still in play. Your QB is from Atlanta and says the Falcons are his favorite team for fucks sake. I bet he comes home when Matt retires.
>>
>>65486446
>0-2 in Superbowls

Literally kill yourself lmao
>>
>>65484090

Good point. You've been to twice as many Super Bowls. You've also lost twice as many too.
>>
>>65486462

At least we can reach another owl
>The nigger infested aquarium of New Orleans
>Ever sniffing another owl
Pick one Tyrone
>>
>>65486573
>bragging about his 0 (ZERO) Lombardi trophies

I'll just wait until Cam leaves to join a real team and you faggots turn on him like you turned on Peppers and Smitty.
>>
>>65486478

We've been around for two decades senpai
The dirty birds have been doing this since 66and still have only reached one.
>>
>>65486573
>pulling the Tyrone moniker when his team is the most nigged out squad in football
>>
>>65486606

The fans didn't turn on them, the organization did.
I still hold that Smith Sr. is the greatest player of our team.
>>
>>65486573
At least they can actually win the fucking thing once they get there.

>Saints beat Peyton Manning in his prime
>Panthers can't beat him when he's reduced to a noodle armed Budweiser drinking grandpa
>>
>>65486659

>New Orleans literally supported and sanctioned injury bounties on other teams
>not the most niggerfied team

Don't you have a underwater voodoo ritual and drive by shooting to attend to Jamal?
>>
>>65486717

We didn't play Peyton. He was a bigger help to us than he was for Denver.
>>
>>65486718
Yeah it's football, people get hurt. Maybe soccer is a better option for you.
>>
>>65486630

That's fine. There is a reason you play Ludacris, Outkast, and Archie Eversole at your games. Hell, dabbing was an Atlanta thing you guys copied (Migos).

But yes, be proud you have two NFC Championships. You don't have our culture despite copying the hell out of it.
>>
>>65486760

With all the Haitians, Frogs, and Hispanics that constitute the majority of the Louisianna population I think you would enjoy Soccer more M8.
>>
>>65484139
>Cowboys ever being a playoff threat
>>
File: Enraged, Black Leopard.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Enraged, Black Leopard.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
they'll never win one senpai

its ogre
>>
>>65486818
frogs?

Always knew carolina was more of an inbread redneck shithole than the rest of the south, but thanks for confirming it.
>>
>>65486819

They won one last year, dipshit.

I fully expect Romo and Dez to synch better with each other this season and going forward, and since the NFC East is a dumpster fire, we're practically guaranteed a spot in the playoffs next season, and no one can stop us.
>>
>>65486818
>his team's star is a showboating negro homosexual who wears female outfits cries more than a teenage tranny

Nah, soccer is pretty much tailored for you.
>>
>>65486805

That's Newton's thing. I didn't ask to have Grandpa era hip-hop played here but whatever.
Hopefully he'll put that shit on a shelf since more people seem to recognize him for that as apposed to his actual job of throwing a football.
>>
>>65483864
This. Cats'll be back and better than ever.
>>
>>65483864
i think you mean
>m8 they tore apart the NFC South and the AFC South

Like 12 of their games were against sub .500 teams. What you saw yesterday was a overconfident meme-college styled offense going against the first legit D they have played all year.
>>
>>65486886
>one

So did 7 other teams.
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (425 KB, 1484x1028) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
425 KB, 1484x1028
>>65486818
This guy is also from Louisiana.

>mfw New Orleans manages to cuck the Panthers even when the Saints aren't playing
>>
>>65486915

>grandpa era hip-hop

The last time I made the trip to the I85 rivalry in Charlotte you unoriginal fags were playing, and dancing to: 2Chainz, Kanye, and a number of other Atlanta artists.

Face it, Charlotte wants to be Atlanta so bad. Fuck, at least NOLA has culture and an identity.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 254x198
>>65486864

>autistic nigger can't is so uneducated that he doesn't understand ethnic slurs that have been used for centuries

I shouldn't be surprised. All the smart people left after Katrina leaving only retards like you there.
>>
>>65486928
This. Anyone who knew shit about football knew they weren't keeping up with Brady or getting past the Broncos D.

Whole season was a meme that got built up on fearsome, ruthless opponents such as the Saints, Titans, Jags, Texans, Buc, Eagles, and Gaints.

They lucked out and got the play the 3 weakest divisions in the sport by a long shot. End of story.
>>
>>65483973
>Newton will grow up.
There's literally zero evidence that we can count on this. He's not matured one bit (actually has gotten worse in his mental game) in his entire career. He's always been horrible at recovering from a bad mental state and this is literally going to be the worst one he's faced and he has no tools to deal with it.

He's like if TO were a quarterback.
>>
>>65486864
I'll take the Frogs any day over inbred some Appalachian Billy Bobs having moonshine-induced dreams of every winning anything.
>>
>>65486988

>Atlanta
>responsible for the creation of crunk music

If that's your identity then I don't want it.
>>
>>65487017
>All the smart people left after Katrina
Actually it was the trashiest niggers around who left. It's not even surprising that Carolina will shelter the undesirables Louisiana doesn't want, with that Roman Harper thing and all.
>>
>>65487053
Charlotte aint in the mountains that's Asheville
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
>>65487078

>Kanye and 2Chainz are crunk music

Hahaha. Ok Billy Bob.
>>
>>65486978

Which put the Coyboys as better than 75% of the rest of the League. How about that. This season was riddled with injuries, so I can safely assume that if the boys stay healthy next season, we'll take the NFC with relative ease. We still have our key players AND a nice draft position, I see no fault
>>
>>65487053
>mfw rednecks who praised Cam as a god two days ago running through the streets in a drunken stupor calling him and a nigger and exclaiming their disdain for blacks as a race

Bet it's fucking hilarious tbqh. Panther fans are still butthurt they have never had a Drew Brees to lead them at the helm :)

>>65487017
>autistic nigger cant is so
>Carolina education
>>
>>65483836
As long as they have a brainless nigger QB they won't.
>>
>>65486928
>going against the first legit D they have played all year.

You mean the best pass rush in the league.

People are still holding onto the "Panthers aren't good" meme.
>>
>>65487090

It's nice to know you would shit on a player that got you your one and only owl appearance.
>>
green bay almost beat carolina even with all the injuries. they are getting jordy back next season, janis is rising and they have an easy schedule. there's a very real chance the panthers might not be back. if cam's attitude is any indication i wouldn't bet on it. the guy's success was based on his arrogance and belief in himself. after that absolutely awful performance where he was the sole reason they lost... who knows

most teams don't go back
>>
>>65487142
>Roman Harper is the reason why Saints won a ring

Carolina football knowledge on display right here. Also nobody cares about "appearances", either you win or you don't.
>>
>>65487133
Check the schedule, bruh. They're a fluke-meme.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=panthers%202015%20schedule

Your swag-god get raped by the Miller-Ware duo and threw fits like a 12 year old when he didn't get his way. Deal with it fuck nigga
>>
>>65487122
This is seriously the same argument made for the cowboys every offseason, kek
>>
>>65484806
Ironically, had the Pats made the SB, they would have been promptly btfo.

Pats D is nothing compared to Denver's, and Pats O would have been dismantled by the Panthers D who is just about as good as the Denver D. It took a historic defensive performance to send the Panthers home packing. NE would not have been able to duplicate that, I believe.
>>
>tripfag and anon arguing over nigger "culture" and coon tunes
you can't make this shit up

i think it's time to grow up, kiddies
>>
>>65487142
Nice to know you would literally sign a player you hated and called a dirty thug after he niggered up Steve Smith, while getting rid of Smith in the same offseason.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>65487119

Lol. Okay Trayvon.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7429623/the-city-atlanta-worst-sports-town-america
>>
>>65487183
>Panthers D who is just about as good as the Denver D

Time to put down the moonshine jar, Jethro.
>>
The whole sport is starting to have some problems.Too many teams, not enough fans. Everyone is afraid of getting injured but everyone is roiding up. I will be very interested in seeing what a new generation of players will look like but it hasn't really come yet.
>>
>>65487122
I mean the patriots had a shot ton of injuries and a nonexistent O-line

>>65487178
I know. Pissening delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>65483836
Panthers are such a meme, they played a majority of their games against the shit tier NFC South, one of which they lost, and the rest were against pretty much all joke teams. They only beat Seattle because of the shitty turf and would've gotten smacked if they didn't adjust so late in the game. Probably the same reason is why they demolished Arizona, just turns out Palmer isn't a good enough QB to lead his team when it matters.

Panthers are above average at best, the only NFC teams that could've won the Owl were Seahawks or Packers.
>>
Do you know how difficult it is to almost go undefeated in the NFL? You could play the Browns 16 times and still drop 3 or 4 games
>>
>>65487170
I rooted for the Broncos, nigga.

The Panthers will surely not go in 15-1 again, but they're not going to take a monumental step back unless they go all NFC South or some shit.
>>
>>65487279
>Packers

Okay I generally agree with your post but let's not get retarded. The Packers are trash.
>>
>>65487279
>Seahawks or Packers.
Nice meme, 12 faggot
>>
>>65487279
The Saints with Luke McCown playing QB almost beat them.
>>
>>65487183
Eh, the pats offense wouldn't have been shut down like denver's was. They also top five pass rush. It would of been a different game definitely, but to say they would get btfo is wrong
>>
>>65487219
>Panthers have #2 D in NFL
>Shut down Broncos O all game save final few minutes because Cam's fumbles put them in position to score with no effort
>Thomas Davis playing with broken arm making tackles look routine
>Norman and Mcclain shutting down the Denver WRs
>Luke and the D line forcing INT and fumbles all over the place
>hurr durr stop being delusional

I live in Connecticut farn, I am just being realistic.
>>
>>65487183
The Panthers don't have a single pass rusher on the level of Miller and Ware.
>>
File: 1453066020960.png (83 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1453066020960.png
83 KB, 500x600
Panthers have always been cursed.

No one likes them.

Everyone thinks they are a meme team.

No one gives them credit.

Jake Delhomme had one of his worse games in his career on his way out and if I remember correctly it WAS on his birthday.

They could have won the owl if not for the missed kicked in the first super owl

EVERYONE SHITS ALL OVER THEM FOR NO FUCKING REASON

With that being said. I fully welcome Kevin back to the team and hope Shaq does some impressive shit.

The Panthers have shown signs of greatness being 12-3 and 17-1 in the regular season.
>>
>>65487315

>are

were, just last season because the receiving corps fell apart

they will be back in force next season, this time that defense is actually starting to come together as a good unit
>>
>>65486928
To be fair their meme bullshit really never got off the ground. Cam ran the ball well but they never went back to it.

Cam threw the ball 40 times. They should have been running down hill and attacking Von Miller, especially with all those 5 and 6 db sets. Von is great because of his speed and the only way to negate that is to attack him and the Panthers didn't do that.

I don't know what their game plan was but they didn't run the ball for shit
>>
>>65487367
What team does?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>65487216

>Trayvon
>Florida
>>
>>65487358
>Panthers have #2 D in NFL

In what fucking universe you meth abusing retard? They're #6 in both points and yards.
>>
>>65487402
Texans, Raiders and Bengals.
>>
>>65487358
shutting down the broncos offense isn't impressive. The pats did the same thing in the AFC championship game
>>
>>65487358
>letting a subpar nobody like Anderson run the train on you
>>
>>65487371
One thing that always bugs me is the "no history they don't deserve it" crap. Like duh, that's how you make it? Or does the team have to exist for like 50 years before it's taken seriously? By then the other teams will still be around longer and the arguments will be "oh you've only been around 50 we've been around 100 stfu"
>>
>>65486456
"We"
>>
File: 1432919552366.jpg (98 KB, 412x448) Image search: [Google]
1432919552366.jpg
98 KB, 412x448
Reasons North Carolina is Better than CO.

Better Universities:
>Duke University
>University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
>North Carolina University

Better college basketball teams:
>Duke
>Chapel Hill

Better Scenery:
>Blue Ridge Mountains/Asheville

Better Cities:
>Raleigh
>Charlotte
>Asheville

>Better BBQ
>Better Weather
>Better beaches (by default)
>Better women
>>
>>65487410
>has not watched a Panthers game this season
Oh yes, that's right. Sorry. The Panthers D typically dominates, then they coast the rest of the game and through garbage time teams score meaningless points/yards making the games look competitive.

>>65487433
Watt, Mack, and who? And I didn't ask who had 1 pass rusher, I asked who had 2 as good as Ware and Miller. The answer is nobody.

>>65487436
>Peyton Manning throws 2 TD passes to Owen fucking Daniels
>Pats shut down the Broncos O in the AFC championship
What game were you watching? Peyton carved them like a thanksgiving turkey.
>>
File: hi_my_friend.png (35 KB, 235x208) Image search: [Google]
hi_my_friend.png
35 KB, 235x208
>>65486717
Peyton had nothing to do with it. It was the defense you autist. When will you fucks learn how to structure your sentences. Instead of making it sound like it was only him playing.
>>
Garbage coach

Low character, no heart, swag QB who cares more about his brand than his team

I'm calling it now, Cam Newton will never be in another Super Bowl again, just like Colin Kapernick (who looked even more electric than him during his small peak) never will either
>>
>>65487579
>UNC & thier African Studies scholars
>better university

Lamar pls.
>>
>>65487619
Then who could take them to a win ? Who could replace any of those.
>>
>>65487583
the first touchdown was peyton playing well. The second touchdown peyton got the ball at the patriots 15, he barley had to do anything.

Outside of that first drive peyton barely did anything. The game was played almost identically the one played in the superbowl
>>
>>65487579
>comparing blueridge/apps to the rockies

our mountains are older, more weathered and more boring than Peyton's face

>better weather
>better beaches
No shit, you're comparing the best in the nation to worst/none

>best women
No way, too many inbred locals or middle-aged transplants alike. They give Rustbelt women a run for their money.
>>
File: Losers vs Winners.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Losers vs Winners.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>65487619

you can't be serious
>>
>Watching game on catch-up tonight.
>Avoid spoilers all day.
>Last quarter starts.
>Fiancée has news on.
>AND DENVER WON THE SUPERBOWL...'

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
Cam lost me after that comment about being disliked due to him being black.

No, actually its the Superman shit, the #1 jersey, the stupid fad dances, the disrespectful halftime photo ops, and his plain arrogant "swaggy" demeanor. Not to mention his prissy postgame interviews when things don't go his way.
>>
>>65487986
Cam wanted to wear #2 and Jimmy Clausen refused to give it to him, refused to let him buy it from him, you can hate cam for the rest of it but the #1 jersey was not his doing.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.