[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freedom of speech is now racism in Americuck >Cam Newton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x293
Freedom of speech is now racism in Americuck

>Cam Newton draws criticism from all angles unlike few other athletes. People seem to enjoy watching him fail. So it was only natural the critics would be out in full force after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50. At the same time, Bill Romanowski is well-known for being a terrible human. So, obviously those two paths crossed on Sunday night and this was the result.

>People complaining about Newton's attitude is simply low hanging fruit. His attitude is bad. He has too much fun. He dances too much. Rinse and repeat. Romanowski made sure to add a tinge of racism to the tweet as well.

This is the world you live in. Whoever controls the words controls the world, and the media is framing everything to neuter and pacify your being
>>
Who said this?
>>
>>65480137

Bill Romanowski
>>
Im sure the author of your post is a Jew. Anyone care to verify this?
>>
File: shalom.gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
shalom.gif
3 MB, 419x313
>>65480127
>>65480137

no you dirty goyim, he's being insensitive and that should be a crime!

why fight it, everyone supports this way of thinking, its not like the evil right wing that BULLIES dissenters into line, you see?

don't forget to vote for sanders! feel the bern!

>>65480137

a cucked white male or a nigger
>>
I'd pay good money to watch Romanowski roid rage out on some faggy nu-male.
>>
>a tinge of racism
Where?
>>
I thought like 70% of NFL was black, why are people acting like Cam Newton is the first pigmented man on the field?
>>
>>65480127
He shouldn't have said "boy". Now the left can deflect all the attention away from Cam's bad attitude and cry racism.
>>
>>65480127
boy is racist now?
>>
>>65480184
I'm not sure either

Maybe the condescending use of 'boy' is racially charged in clapistan? Is that it?
>>
>>65480191
it wasn't even a story before or after the SB when Russel Wilson won

these people are actual cuckold swagfags
>>
not for nothing, bill romanowski is a white trash shit bag, who is literally only known for being a dirty as fuck player.

if tom brady wants to comment on Cam's attitude, its fine.

but this is literally the exact same thing as bill cosby being a preachy fuck while drugging and raping women behind the scenes.

if you're gonna talk the talk, you better walk the fucking walk.
>>
>>65480184
"Boy" is an old negative way of referring to a blacker. Romo likely meant it in a way he's just referring to him as a kid but the typical types have decided that criticizing Cammy Cam for being a showboating, immature idiot is racist.
>>
>>65480206

Blacks are taking anything as racist these days. If it's not profanity, and it is directed towards them I'm a negative way, then they assume it's racist. Apparently something can't be demeaning unless it's racist.
>>
Huezinho out of the loop on what is considered racist in America.
Why would Bill Romanowski's tweet be considered racist? There is no mention of race.
>>
>>65480206
It always has been in the right context.
>>
File: tumblr_lsqdpzdsrb1r12ymio1_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsqdpzdsrb1r12ymio1_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x593
>>65480223
Was Boss Hogg racist against the Duke boys?
>>
>>65480127
I don't know much about Cam is he like a spoiled kid or something?
>>
How old is this Cam guy
>>
lmao

in the end, i win because i just don't give a shit, friendos :D
>>
>>65480127
>Cam Newton draws criticism from all angles unlike few other athletes

Does this cunt only define athletes, as those who play in the NFL?

How myopic would one have to be to justify that sentence?
>>
>>65480227
"Boy" is a racial term when applied to black people, dating back to Jim Crow days.

This controversy about Cam is fucking retarded though. His dancing and celebrating was never good sportsmanship and he proved it yesterday by throwing a tantrum as soon as things went south for him.
>>
>>65480206
No boy WAS racist. And if you ever use it again you're bringing back the 1920s.

Honestly I don't understand why people are criticising him over an interview. He clearly didn't want to be there, why'd they have to interview him? He gave those questions the answers they deserved.
>>
>>65480226
lol, so true.
>>
>>65480245
He makes tens of millions of dollars per year and still goes in personally to refill his food stamp card every month

Because slavery
>>
>>65480127

Boy seems pretty racist in this context dude.
>>
>>65480221

The original Romo was known for far more than his dirty play. But you're young and don't remember.

He was like Brian Cushing, except he could play.
>>
>>65480275
>Honestly I don't understand why people are criticising him over an interview. He clearly didn't want to be there, why'd they have to interview him? He gave those questions the answers they deserved.

He could at least give credit to the Broncos D, I guess Cam is better than Tom Brady though
>>
gee this forum is out of touch
>>
>>65480307
*tips ten gallon*
>>
>>65480308
he also got in trouble for spitting on JJ Stokes and calling him a nigger. Pretty based
>>
>>65480275

>implying people from the 1920s arent still alive and in high positions of power in government and business

wow australia! nice education you've got there!

muh ray-sism is over b-cuz it happened a lot of years ago!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking pop a history book you inbred descendant of disgusting prison filth.
>>
>>65480127
>His attitude is bad
It is though. He's a show pony who throws temper tantrums when things don't go his way and won't throw himself on the ball on his own 5 yard line in the biggest match of his life
>>
>>65480359

doesnt change the fact that its totally a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

if you want to call someone out for having a shitty attitude, you better not be ONLY known for having a shitty attitude yourself.
>>
File: 1445322717885.png (421 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1445322717885.png
421 KB, 500x282
>>65480127
Bill Romanowski for NFL Commissioner when /sp/
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x960
>>65480307
>innocent until proven guilty
Oh wait you're a braindead idiot, thanks for ruining the country with your bullshit, yes ruining the first amendment means youre a faglord.
>>
>>65480342

He set the, then, record for most consecutive games too. He was tough as nails.
>>
is it so hard to choose your words and avoid (recently) historically racist remarks
>>
>>65480350
Yeah, bunch of 100 year old white men that own this country allow this
>>
Racism used to mean "treating people badly because of their race".

Now it means:

>Any criticism of a person if said person is black

Example:
Philip Rivers is a punk => Phillip Rivers is white. No problem
Cam Newton is a punk => That's racist.

Or it also means

>A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination.

I believe that "opposing affirmative action" also counts as racism nowadays.
>>
anything a white person says to a black person is racist.

blacks call each other nigga and boy all the time.

"He's my boy." is short for he's my homeboy. Not used so much now, but very common a few years ago.
>>
>>65480460
Well said.
>>
You are now aware that Cam Newton makes more in a year in the NFL than Romanowski made in his entire career.

DAS RACISS
>>
>>65480460
>they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination.

Why do they say this? Sure, if you define power institutionally. Not if you define power through something like physical violence (loads of guns in the USA I hear).
>>
>>65480337
were not out of touch
>>
>>65480460
>Example:
>Philip Rivers is a punk => Phillip Rivers is white. No problem
>Cam Newton is a punk => That's racist.

This is literally not a thing you imbecile, get a fuckin' grip.
>>
>>65480468
>visit Gambia
>all the locals call each other boys
>No n-words
>Call me the governor
>everyone is chill as fuck and no one draws the racist card
>>
>>65480275

Its his fucking job.

We all know how much niggers like doing their jobs.
>>
>>65480435

good critical thinking.

you know how all the twelve year olds on here and /pol/ just mindlessly parrot their old man's half-baked, braindead, xenophobic opinions?

nothings changed. their kids have the same backwards mindset.
>>
Daily reminder that liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>65480127
>He has too much fun. He dances too much.

silly protestant culture for you.
>>
>>65480583
Do you even know what liberalism means you fool?
>>
>>65480460
Leave it to a Brazilian to say something stupid...
>>
>>65480556
Alot more than crackers in the NFL that's for sure.
Need to get that one cuck off the offensive line, can't block shit.
>>
>>65480538
Yes, it is.

The same is true for sexism.

Some Bernie Sanders supporter was called misogynistic for calling Hillary Clinton a "lying shitbag", for example.
If said supporter called Cruz or some Republican a "lying shitbag", chances are, the media would probably support it.
>>
>>65480275
It's supposed to be about sportsmanship, but it's really about money.

Athletes are celebrities, endorsements and such, show ponies who keep a smile on whenever the camera is on them. I mean clearly he's mad they lost, and maybe he thought it better to walk away then risk an outburst that would compromise his career, or his team.
>>
>sportsmanship
>Bill Romanowski

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahahhahahahhajajajajjajajajjajajjejejjeelelellelelelelelelelel
>>
>>65480245
He's a star quarterback who's criticized for showboating and over celebrating when his team wins. But becoming salty and unresponsive when they lost the superbowl. Like pretty much anyone else ever fuckin does.
>>
>>65480657
I know what it means to retards today
>>
>white guy says something racist
>gets called racist
>wtf I thought was 'merica!

Freedom of Speech mean you can't be arrested for what you say and even then there are exceptions. (Lying over oath, etc.)

Freedom of Speech does not mean you are free from criticism.

>ctrl + f "nigger"
>4 results

Also, if you don't want to be called a racist, don't say racist things.
>>
>all these cucks coming to 4chan in the last 2 years

No wonder moot jumped ship
>>
>>65480698
No it isn't you fuckin' dip.

Anyone labelling someone calling Hillary a liar a misogynist is also a fuckin' dip. This isn't a widespread thing where everyone who doesn't like Hillary is blindly labelled a misogynist, but you'll probably tell me it is because of a single comment you saw on Facebook.
>>
>>65480794
Bernie Sanders supporters are being called misogynistic by the entire American liberal media for criticizing Hillary.

They even got the nickname "Berniebros".
>>
>>65480782
fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>65480821
But I'm black. :^)
>>
>>65480782
These people do realise this is why no one likes them, right? The whole saying "nigger" all the time without a hint of irony thing?

Freedom of speech in these people's definition is bullshit and never existed in the first place. I can't imagine standing up for black rights or homosexuals in the 20s would have gone down well in society. But yeah, free speech* is being taken away!!! muh guns!!! muh right to offend and be a fuckin' arsehole!!!

Stop justifying your racism and sexism with that shitty freedom of speech non-excuse. How about don't be a fucking arsehole.
>>
>>65480859

How the fuck did you get here, and when the fuck are you going back?
>>
>>65480853
apologies my afro-american friend
>>
File: 1452791249001.jpg (94 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
1452791249001.jpg
94 KB, 578x572
Can I say "mah niggaz" in America and don't get shot/arrested/given penalty?
>>
He has the right to say it, but that doesn't preclude him from being called out on his bullshit.
>>
what happened to america
>>
File: ceasethesejests.jpg (36 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
ceasethesejests.jpg
36 KB, 400x392
>>65480538

>based zimzam calls trayvon a thug
>a drug dealing, fight starting, school skipping kid who jumped a guy in the dark and slammed his head against pavement gets shot in self defense
>is also black

>media goes crazy about how thug is the new nigger

spot the cuck
>>
>>65480909

your accent would probably just make it sound funny or awkward, so you would probably get a pass
>>
>>65480926

We elected a strong independent black man who don't need no white supremacy
>>
File: 1451149978917.jpg (61 KB, 614x601) Image search: [Google]
1451149978917.jpg
61 KB, 614x601
>>65480964
AYO HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
File: baitforthebaitgod.jpg (169 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
baitforthebaitgod.jpg
169 KB, 1016x970
>>65480782

>white guy calls black guy who literally rolled around on the ground and pounded it with his fists because things didnt go his way a 'boy'
>this is racist

>freedom of speech means you can't get arrested
>you can totally have unemployable leftists post your details, swarm your workplace, get you fired, make you a pariah, and worse for referring to a grown man who pounded the ground with his fists while crying a 'boy'

>nigger on 4chan
>racist
>>
>>65480859
The moment you start making exceptions for freedom of speech, it's no longer freedom of speech. Anyone should be allowed to call you or me a cunt, but the society also has the right to shame that person for behaving like that. It's just basic morality, but even that is a difficult concept in our society, which just shows how we're not as advanced as we think we are.
>>
>>65480191
Because the media reliazed it brings shekels.
And Cam is happy being the center of the media,unlike 99.9% of QBs.
>>
Free speech is not only about the government. That's a very "legalistic" view of that. There are certain principles, as well.

The Jason Richwine case did not involve the government, but I would call it a free speech case.
>>
>>65481027

just another example of hubris and the human condition, like children behaving like they're indestructible

maybe it's America, maybe it's western culture in general, but the tendency in society is always to press the issue as far as one can
>>
>>65480859
>muhh guns
>muhh racism

You wouldn't happen to live in Melbourne would you?
>>
>>65480683
man,shut the fuck up
the OL is great,doest get much better than that
it just happens this pass rush is that much better than anything in the league
stop being a normie
>>
>>65480764
>a star quarterback who's criticized for showboating and over celebrating
most QBs don't do that
that's also not the only reason he is hated
He is also hated because he was being succesful(see Tommy Brady)
sure,i guess a handful of people are actually racist,but that hardly factors in in why he is hated in general
>>
>uppity negro gets btfo by superior team
>it was racism!

stay regressive blacks not that they were progressive to begin with
>>
>>65480206
Yes, a white man saying it to a black man is in fact racist.

Not because of the media, not because Jews, but because it is actually just fucking racist.
>>
>>65482052
Do I smell satire or stupid from your post
>>
Is it racist to have a dixie horn in your car?
>>
He got shit on in the game, but his attitude wasn't really anything out of the ordinary or crazy. I'd be more worried if he wasn't upset and didnt lose his composure a little bit. He was actually a lot less of a whiny douche than I thought he'd be.
>>
>>65482309
he blamed the refs you fucking leaf
>>
>>65480207
Yeah calling a nigger 'boy' in America has racial undertones from segregation days
>>
>>65480410
>apologizing like a faggot
>>
>>65482309

>cried like a bitch and left the podium and didnt congratulate the broncos on winning, something no one has ever done
>blamed the refs
>literally rolled on the ground hitting his fists multiple times when things didn't go his way, even on the sideline

>less of a whiny douche
>wasnt out of the ordinary

>>65482339

boy is used as a pejorative for men of any color in the south. It was obviously thrown around way more because of the environment of the south at the time at blacks, but in this instance it was completely neutral
>>
>>65480127
Who cares what Romanoski has to say? The guy was a cancer when he played in the NFL.
>>
>>65482377
How was we cancer,he was the white man Lawrence Taylor
>>
>>65480460
>the definition changed to include power only after a black president was elected
>>
>>65482417
Did you even watch him play? He was just an overrated steroids junkie. He spit on other players, got into numerous fights with team mates. He was way overrated.
>>
>oh look, it's an outrage over a tweet by a literal who episode
>>
>>65482264
In the South, "boy" has always been a more curt substitution for "nigger." Same connotation when used by a white to address a black. It's nothing new. I doubt that guy knew what he was doing when he wrote that though.
>>
>>65480127
Criticism for the tweet is bullshit, and it's mostly from blacks who aren't panthers fans/don't follow the NFL
>>
>>65480127
It's kind of racist to call a black guy "Boy," desu, senpai.

Besides, Romanowski is a well-known steroid abusing asshole.
>>
>>65480127
Actually just saying anything associated with the south (intentional or not) is racist, even though we are the ones that actually house all these fine African American folks
>>
>don't go on twitter
>never get influenced by anything

wow that was easier than I thought
>>
>>65480127
>Bill Romanowski is well-known for being a terrible human.
Bill Romanowski is the heart of football
>>
>>65480410
>ruining the first amendment

he's not in jail, retard. freedom of speech doesn't guarantee you from being called out for saying something insensitive, it just means you can't be prosecuted for it

>hurrr durr, act like a retard on twitter
>people call him a retard
>zomg, the constatushin sez i can be rayciss
>>
>>65480195
Why the hell do Americans think calling someone a "boy" is racism? If I call black woman a "girl", is it also racism?
>>
File: 1384970179586.jpg (5 KB, 152x180) Image search: [Google]
1384970179586.jpg
5 KB, 152x180
>You can't use the word boy in the United States of Freedom
>>
>>65480206
Boy = nigger
Thug = nigger
Gangbanger = nigger
Crackhead = nigger
Immature = nigger
Athletic = nigger
Irresponsible = nigger

No matter what you say to a black man, it's ALWAYS racist, never forget that, goy.
>>
>>65482464
He was one of the last legitimately terrifying, mean fucks. In the same sphere as Jack Tatum or Deacon Jones, even though he wasn't as talented as them, he was just as menacing. We need more players like him in the NFL, especially against bitchass crybabies like Cam.
>>
>>65482528
Who gives a shit about the south and their idiotic sensibilities, Romanowski is from fucking New England.
>>
Boy is a southern thing. It's as offensive as nigger, especially to middle aged black men. For whatever reason its use as a derogatory name was limited to that region of the country, though, which explains why so many people don't realize how offensive it is.
>>
>all these white boys in here trying to pretend like "Boy" hasn't been used for decades to demean young black men

Jesus Christ, you guys really do hear what you want to believe. I'm fucking racist and even I know that he overstepped a line as far as the public at large is concerned.
>>
File: gaysnotwelcome.jpg (52 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
gaysnotwelcome.jpg
52 KB, 329x399
>>65482866

>i'm a member of particular group may may
>but calling a black person boy is racist!
>>
>>65480410
I don't think the first amendment means what you think it means
>>
>>65482650
This x 1000

This board is brimming with fucking idiots.

>maaah you're ruining our country by having an opinion
>Maaaaah your ruining free speech by having an opinion

How ironic. Fucking idiots.

>>65482720
You said you can't? Fucking fool. We're allowed to think the term is condescending just like you're allowed to think it's not. Fuck boy.
>>
>>65482957
*who said
>>
>>65482866
stop crying bitch nigga
>>
I'm against PC-SJW culture as much as the next /sp/artan, but if you don't think Romanowski's tweet is blatantly racist you aren't intelligent enough to be having a conversation about it
>>
>>65482528

Shut up nigger.
>>
>>65482995
How is that crying? Why are you acting like a bitch and over blowing everything? You people sound like a bunch of grandmas.
>>
>>65482528
>in the South

Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>65482791
Vonteze Burfict is one of them
>>
He should have just used nigger, stop treating blacks like humans its pointless.
>>
>>65482995
make me, slavoj fuckboi
>>
>>65483049
I agree actually, I love players like Burfict.
>>
File: 1314916142374.jpg (29 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1314916142374.jpg
29 KB, 278x278
>>65483040
Okay, okay, we believe you. Stop crying, you'll get your tears on the keyboard.
>>
>>65482528
That may have been true about 200 years ago.

White people in the south call each other boy all the time.
>>
>>65483050
Yet you spend a lot of your time watching them make money doing something you wish you could do AND your president is black. Lol
>>
>>65480127

>getting attitude lessons from the roid raging cocksucker who broke the eye socket of his own teammate

Kek k
>>
>>65483091
We are the only reason they make money.
>>
>>65480410
I mean desu this is insane. We all knew he wasn't trying to be racist. Newtonfags are trying to deflect actual criticism by using his race as a shield. The dude got btfo, his arrogance and entitlement exposed, and he even threw a tantrum.

That's all. And that's what Bills talking about
>>
File: 1439860667838.png (21 KB, 360x483) Image search: [Google]
1439860667838.png
21 KB, 360x483
>>65480127
>>
>Dion Sanders call out Cam for acting immature
>doesn't get shit on because he's black

Jesus Christ. Black people are the only ones that are allowed to criticize black people? They are practically invincible towards white people. Fucking SJW media.
>>
>>65480127
>whoever controls the words controls the world

thats entirely you're fault for being an idiot and following those words.
>>
>>65483088
This
>>
I'm pretty /pol/ but I could see the racist tinge in that tweet. "Boy" is a master-slave thing
>>
File: 1445691031444.jpg (69 KB, 620x434) Image search: [Google]
1445691031444.jpg
69 KB, 620x434
>>65480571
Influencing your kids isn't
>being in high positions of power in government and business
>>
>>65480127
daily reminder that TO never cried racism when his shit annoyed people

based TO

neither did Ocho
>>
>>65480184
EVERYWHERE

welcome to the progressive liberal future ;)
>>
>>65480127
this nagger finally getting the shit he deserves
>>
>>65480307
must suck to be mentally ill
>>
>>65480571
My parents are cucks.
>>
>>65480127
in an american "sport" this kind of language is a 15 yard penalty
>>
>>65480538
people call Jay Cutler a punk... no one cries racism

>"He's an arrogant little punk," former Broncos radio color man, Scott Hastings, once said on a national show. "He's a little bitch."

http://espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6017986
>>
>>65480538
find a nigger and tell him that
>>
>>65480782
>white guy says something racist
this didnt happen
>>
>>65482791
Not really. He was just an overrated steroids junky. He played dirty and wasn't really that menacing. He was basically a more successful version of Bosworth. He was literally nothing without all the roids he took.
>>
>>65484096
everyone is on roids tho senpai

even at the college level

and often in high school
>>
>He has too much fun.

How dare he!
>>
i dont think he had any fun last night
>>
>>65480658
He's completely correct.
>>
>>65484096
What does he have in common with Bosworth aside from that roids thing? Really wondering since Bosworth is my favorite player all time and I just don't see it.
>>
>>65482791

Now that he's in the news over that 'boy' tweet, what about Bill Romanowski? His career went on until the 2000s and he was dirty as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0lvYufeCx0

Bill even beat his own fucking teammates.
>>
Trump/Romo 2016
>>
>>65484250
Of course he was dirty as shit and I love him for it. It's fucking football, these guys aren't being paid millions to be treated with class.
>>
>>65480206
Yeah because at my work we used to call a black guy boy and he took that to HR.
>>
>>65484250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_la258UcY

Bill was the fucking man. I miss the times when by saying "Romo" people didn't mean that homosexual spic in Dallas.
>>
>>65480206
I don't know if it's racist, but calling him a kid wouldn't have been much better. Romanowski criticizing someone else for their attitude is hilarious.
>>
>>65480410
but calling grown white men "white BOYS" is what? positive discrimination? how do these people form the mental processes by which they justify these gymnastics?
>>
>>65486232
Basically according to most blacks, "racism" is when white people are being mean to black people. Never the other way around because of some marxist doctrine from the 70s that preaches that racism is prejudice + power.
>>
>>65483414
That's a beautiful vase.
>>
File: ebin ruseman.jpg (100 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ebin ruseman.jpg
100 KB, 1280x800
>>65484414
>homosexual spic in Dallas.
Antonio Ramiro Romo Is a Living Legend in Dallas m8
>>
>>65487539
>no rings
>>
File: 1388274803154.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1388274803154.gif
2 MB, 265x257
How did we get to a point where we care this much about what some people we all sit around to watch hit each other do off a football field?
>>
>>65482690
It's not the word itself but the history of its usage.

It was very common in segregation era for white men to refer only to black men as "boy"

Besides that it's just kind of disrespectful to call a man a boy.
>>
What if Romanowski said "GROW UP BOY"... would that work and not draw a racism flag?
>>
>>65487921
He was literally criticizing him for acting like a child
>>
freedom of speech means that you cannot face criminal prosecution, and go to prison, for speech.

it doesnt mean you can say racist things and nobody can object, or call them racist, or fire you from your job.
>>
File: 1430677385337.gif (1016 KB, 322x166) Image search: [Google]
1430677385337.gif
1016 KB, 322x166
I think it is more along the lines of Bill Romanowski is a known to be dirty and a total dick, if Brady said this nobody would have cared.

But this is the last person 4chan or /pol/ should be defending as a victim.
>>
Cam threw a tantrum on the sidelines in the Super Bowl and people are upset Romo called him "Boy"?

Top wew
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.