[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Denver Broncos MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 21
File: IMG-referee-flagd.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG-referee-flagd.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Your Denver Broncos MVP
>>
>>65454834
Delicious Pantherfan tears
>>
>>65455007

I know ;_;
>>
>>65454834

this...straight up rigged
>>
What's that a flag for holding on Denver? Let's pick it up there, don't want to risk it lads, you know what Roger told us to do!
>>
>>65455007
Even if you aren't a panthers fan, that "incomplete pass" call in the first quarter was a load of shit.
>>
That's not DeMarcus Ware
>>
Serious question, are there people who genuinely think the NFL, or at the the SB, isn't rigged?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 736x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 736x549
>>65457309
>first quarter
>>
>>65457309
That clearly touched the ground when they said his "hand was under it". Also the only reason panthers scored a td was on a 15 yard unsportsmanlike.
>>
>>65454834
>it's Denver's fault Carolina does something unsportsmanlike
>>
File: 1234567890.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1234567890.gif
2 MB, 320x320
another one
>>
The butthurt is real
>>
How do you even become a league ref?
>>
>>65458778
hard work and determination
>>
File: 1442654851214.jpg (14 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
1442654851214.jpg
14 KB, 480x319
AND ANOTHER ONE
>>
Free interference per half when Peyton is your QB

Yet Tom Brady gets booed
>>
>no pi call
They really wanna get peyton that ring, huh
>>
>>65454834
There is no refball in this game lmao. Every penalty is legit. Only questionable one I saw was that taunting one when he batted the ball out of Sanders hand
>>
Ravensbro here. I don't like to call for refball (cuz i know the whole flacco pi thing) but shit man. This game is fucking bullshit.
>>
The unsportsmanlike conduct penalty needs to be eliminated from the game.
>>
>>65458778
having an african american athlete bang your wife while goodell watches
>>
There goes another one
shaking my head to be honest my familia
>>
WOOOOOOOOOO
WOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Does anyone else find it interesting that they don't replay penalties called on Carolina?
>>
AAND ANOTHER ONE
>>
Shit's rigged yo
>>
Delicious panther tears keep this thread bumped til it's over girls
>>
Ahahahah. Get fucked nig qb
>>
Scam nigton aint smiling so much anymore huh
>>
AAAND ANOTHER ONE!
>>
>>65458125
It never touched the ground...
>>
Von Miller is a referee?
>>
File: 1449891652239.jpg (128 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1449891652239.jpg
128 KB, 679x960
>yfw he scored as many touchdowns as the broncos

I don't even care about this faggot sport either
>>
Can't let pretty boy Pey Pey go out with a loss
>>
>>65462783
Pretty much this.

This SB is the equivalent of a WWE Title Match.
>>
>>65463870
>>65462783
>lol, blaming your failings on the patriarchy
>>
>>65464463
Not even a Panthers fan bro.

Just speaking the truth. Why would they let the rowdy black kid who is ruining their league with his dancing tarnish Peyton's legacy?
>>
>[insert any team who won a game]'s MVP
>>
The reffing was bad.

The Panthers offense outside of Cam was probably still worse.
>>
>>65460448
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOO
wooo...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>65465504
Refs gave Denver 7 points they lost by 14
>>
>>65462783
>>65463870

>not putting over the new talent in your retirement match

Fucking terrible booking.
>>
>>65462193
Mate, the entire face of the ball rolled along the ground when it bounced out of his hands.
>>
Literally Super Bowl XL all over again

>"muh Jerome getting a ring at home"
>"muh Cowher finally getting a ring"
>>
How was the pass before the TD fumble not a catch?
>>
Von Miller MVP

Denver first team to gain less than 200 yds and win a SB
>>
>>65465930
You could say both the early strip sack and the second were both results of refball. The obvious blown call where they didn't overturn the incompletion and the time the picked up the flag for defensive holding. Also all of the bogus panther calls and then the ignored roughing the passer penalties all game.
>>
>>65454834
they didn't even try to hide it tonight, did they?
>>
>>65466238
They did by never replaying penalties.
>>
>>65466201
You'll just parrot anything commentators say that supports your team, won't you?
>>
when the guy came out and told what the script was supposed to be i laughed
and then it happened....wow.
>>
>>65466361
nfl confirmed for rigged as shit
>>
>>65466126
Ball moved all over the place as he rolled over so they needed to declare "no the ball never came close to touching the ground" which the ref pussy'd out and just called it "stands". I don't think he had is hand under it at all.
>>
File: von.png (111 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
von.png
111 KB, 350x254
>>65454834
nah senpai it was miller
>>
Yes Cam getting rekt fumbling piss poor throws are refball.

RIP dab city
>>
>>65466314
I mean Phill Simms spent the whole game stroking Peyton Mannings dick but whatever you say. As I said, not even a Panthers fan.
>>
>>65454834
>THE CITY OF CAROLINA
>>
File: 1405060010212.jpg (102 KB, 680x966) Image search: [Google]
1405060010212.jpg
102 KB, 680x966
Before Garbage Time Plays

Cam
16-36
0TD
1 INT
2 Fumbles Lost, (both deep in own territory)
6 Sacks
So many hurries they stopped counting

This is why Carolina lost.
>>
>>65466690
It's established both strip sacks game from blown calls.
>>
>>65466525
>RIP dab city
till next season

the panthers only need a new offensive line and 3 wide receivers :^)
>>
>>65466529
Just notice when the Panthers receiver complained about not getting PI near the end of the game. The commentators saw his frustration, showed a replay, and took his side. However, that wasn't being called either way all game -- several times Broncos receivers got held up before the ball came, got up, and went back to the huddle. Nobody complained, so the commentators left it alone, and nobody bitches because Phil Simms didn't mention it.
>>
>>65466779
Literally every single play in football has a blown call.
>>
>>65466529
I think I saw a ref sneak in the huddle and tie Cam's shoelaces together too
>>
>>65466807
Funchess is a potential WR1. So not really three WR's. Two new tackles are a desperate need though.
>>
>>65454834
Thats not von miller
>>
>>65466875
>several times Broncos receivers got held up before the ball came

and the panthers got called for multiple penalties on this you cunt
denver never got called

gotta follow the script
>>
>>65466875
I think cherry picking one situation that fits your narrative is easy as hell. This Super Bowl should have a bigger asterisk next to it than any of the Pats Bowls.
>>
>>65467037
You can't even point out one missed call in this game. That no catch was a correct call. The ball hit the ground and he lost possession. I haven't even mentioned at least three (3) intentional groundings missed on Cam.
>>
First off, Talib should have been ejected. It was a bad facemask, then an attempt late after the whistle to injure.

That first challenge was a catch, the next play was a third and long, leading to a fumble recovery touchdown instead of continuing the carolina drive (+7, lost a challenge flag, lost a timeout)

The second challenge shouldn't have been necessary (lost the first one)

Broncos were given excellent breaks multiple times, including that hold on the fourth and goal that would have been short, but instead got a field goal (+3)

And I believe the final fumble was a product of Carolina trailing and Denver being allowed the ability to be in prevent D

I will not take anything away from the Denver defense. Their shit is unbelievably solid. Von Miller is a freak. But the Denver offense was helped along all night. Bullshit defensive holding call in the end zone on a failed 3rd down pass that was fucking already out (if the ball is out at time of contact, it is pass interference), but pass interference wouldn't have been called, due to it being uncatchable (+7, but actually +4, because they would have kicked a field goal).

So all in all, the Broncos Defense deserved a win. The refs deserve all the credit going to the offense. But Peyton gets what I think is an un-earned ring. But I guess this one makes up for all the ones he never got due to Brady blowing him the fuck out while he was still a babby horse.
>>
>>65467282
See
>>65466201

I mean... looks like a lot of blown calls to me.
>>
>>65467282
keep telling yourself that peyton
it still won't be true but at least you'll believe it
>>
>>65462193
the ground pushed it into his gut you fucking idiot. the ground made the catch for him, thus why it isn't a catch
are we gonna have to deal with panther's fans being like the seahawks, where they don't understand the basic concepts of the game they're watching
>>
>>65466126
because the ground assisted with the catch.
>>
>>65467476
>being this wrong
maybe one day you'll actually understand nfl rules
>>
>>65467476
It was really really obvious that it was a catch.
>>
>>65467335
I agree that the refs gave the buncos/peypey the ring but

>shilling for brady
>post-2003
>>
>>65467335
>First off, Talib should have been ejected. It was a bad facemask, then an attempt late after the whistle to injure.
That's a stretch. Who gets ejected for whiffing and grabbing a handful of facemask?

>That first challenge was a catch, the next play was a third and long, leading to a fumble recovery touchdown instead of continuing the carolina drive (+7, lost a challenge flag, lost a timeout)
Objectively was not a catch, as the ground knocked the ball from his possession. This was common knowledge until the last couple of years

>The second challenge shouldn't have been necessary (lost the first one)
Are you complaining that they fixed a miss call with a challenge? That's what they're for.

>And I believe the final fumble was a product of Carolina trailing and Denver being allowed the ability to be in prevent D
Not a missed call.

>I will not take anything away from the Denver defense. Their shit is unbelievably solid. Von Miller is a freak. But the Denver offense was helped along all night. Bullshit defensive holding call in the end zone on a failed 3rd down pass that was fucking already out (if the ball is out at time of contact, it is pass interference), but pass interference wouldn't have been called, due to it being uncatchable (+7, but actually +4, because they would have kicked a field goal).
He wrapped his arms around the receiver on his break. This is holding, catchable or not.
>>
>>65454834

That fucking incomplete call turned the entire game on its fucking head.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>65467476
>>65467573
If the refs would have called it a catch initially, and it was challenged or reviewed, it would stand as a catch.

It was one of those catches (or no-catches) that is a complete matter of opinion.
>>
>>65467622
>>65467609
you're both 100% wrong. he didn't have control of the ball until the ground pushed it into him. it doesn't matter if the ground never touched, the ground is what got him control.
>>
I'm a Panther fan, but I'm not too upset about this game. That said, those refs were blatantly biased.
>>
>>65467724
it was in the script thought so we shouldn't be surprised
>>
Anybody questioning the game being rigged should double check that 50 yard punt return and Cam's fumble

Hell check half of his throws. They were blatantly there just add another down.

That game was just Las Vegas in action
>>
>>65467622
>but it LOOKS like a catch

Why is this becoming a thing when we have actual rules?
>>
>>65467282
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw those intentional groundings
>>
>>65467794
nah, your QB fumbled twice in his own 10 yard line. the refs were irrelevant
>>
>>65467745
>that is a complete matter of opinion
except for the fact that it was a catch by all the rules of the nfl
>>
>>65467458
Calling me Peyton doesn't make you right. Make an argument.
>>
>>65467885
Cam literally let the other team recover, it was all agreed upon, that game was rigged, enjoy being in the /asp/ for your fixed games nfl fags
>>
>>65467683
The Talib facemask was intentional and malicious. He oh so obviously aimed for the facemask and ripped as he went to the ground. He wanted to knock that player out for the game. Then and there. And I'm not surprised, Talib is easily as dirty, if not more dirty than Burfict.

>objectively
Pretty much proves you have no grounds to stand on so you throw a meme infront of your sentence.

Sure, one iffy holding call with more contact from Thomas than Norman on the play. When the Broncos had a holding call picked up that everyone in the stadium thought should have been called.
>>
>>65467953
but you're wrong on everything you said
>>
>>65467885
This.

Unless the ref himself is coming over and knocking the ball out of your hand or failing to whistle the play dead and allowing the defense to knock it out after the play and counting it, it's irrelevant.

How many teams win games in which their QB fumbles within their 10 twice? Its inexcusable.
>>
>>65467892
>what is a complete catch in the NFL?
secures control of the ball in his hands or arms prior to the ball touching the ground; and
secures control of the ball in his hands or arms prior to the ball touching the ground; and

he did not secure it. the ground pushed it into his stomach, until then the ball was NOT in his complete control. sorry you've been watching this game for 2 months

>>65468014
>the game was lost intentionally by someone
>that person throws a literal hissy fit and makes himself out to be the biggest crybaby in the entire league
sure okay why not
>>
>>65468092
>When the Broncos had a holding call picked up
this should have showed everyone what was going to happend in this game
>>
>>65467683
>grabbing a handful of facemask?
And then dragging him out of bounds, the whistle blows, and then he twists, tackling via facemask, rough, late, and out of bounds. It was blatant. It was disgraceful. And it should have been an ejection.

>Objectively was not a catch, as the ground knocked the ball from his possession. This was common knowledge until the last couple of years
He had his hand under the ball as he initially hit the ground, and then as he rolled over, the ball contacted the ground. I didn't think the ground aided the catch, the rules shill hired by CBS thought the same, but the refs didn't. It will be discussed for a while.

>Are you complaining that they fixed a miss call with a challenge? That's what they're for.
But he had to use his final challenge for what should have been a routine booth review. And even though he won the challenge, he ran out of challenges. Luckily, none were needed afterwards.

>Not a missed call.
Still a product of previous missed calls.

>He wrapped his arms around the receiver on his break. This is holding, catchable or not.
But holding, while the ball is out, is PI. But PI is ignored if the ball is uncatchable. That is my argument.
>>
>>65467853
>misquoting
>thinks it makes you valid

The bobble rule does not exist as he was in bounds. The ball never touched the ground therefor it was live during the entire play. The ball then ends in the posession of the reciever when the reciever was downed. Sounds like a catch to me.
>>
File: cam-newton-face2.jpg (47 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
cam-newton-face2.jpg
47 KB, 590x354
Your Denver Broncos MVP.
>>
>>65468220
it was a catch by all the rules
repeating a sentence doesn't change that fact
>>
>>65458778
Working your way up from high school to college to nfl
>>
>>65468092
So the only point you can disagree on is a facemask ejection that isn't every called?

And yes, objectively. there's a rule book. The ball hit the ground and then left his hands. The rule book defines that as not a catch.
>>
>>65468371
No, you let Goodell watch Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders fuck your wife.
>>
>>65468220
>throws hissy fit

It's called an act, he still makes 20 million at the end of year, NFL gets it narrative and jersey sales so it doesn't give a flying fuck

This game was just Vegas, get over it, how can you argue that this game was authentic when Cam was literally throwing to nobody half the fucking time and letting the other team just win, when something was afoul there were the refs
>>
>>65467766
Fucking retard
>>
>>65468378
He knew he had the facemask. He knew the player was already out of bounds. And he knew that twisting him down would likely injure the other player. It was a late hit, facemask, out of bounds, with malicious intent. All he got was a 1 yard penalization, and likely a fine next week.

I still say ejection.
>>
>>65468220
Forget it man. You can cite the rules all you want, and they just fall back on saying the ball never hit the ground.
>>
>>65467282
Those passes passed the line of scrimmage
>>
>>65468378
I dissagree on everything your dumbass said. The ball never touches the fucking ground. There for the ball is still live and as he was inbounds he does not need control until the very end of the play.

And as I said, the refs ignored 10+ penalties on the Broncos. From roughing the passer, to offensive and defensive holding, to PI, to unnecessary roughness from a late hit.
>>
>>65467766
>being the wrong
>>
>>65468343
the rules are that the player must have complete control before hitting the ground. he didn't.

turn on ESPN tomorrow night and watch professionals dissect it and tell you how wrong you are. Maybe it SHOULD be a catch, but by the current rules it's NOT.

>>65468497
why the fuck would he tarnish his image (his entire worth outside of NFL checks) to make a couple bills? you're so delusional it's funny
he could throw the game any manner of ways as a QB. implying he'd throw it like that is retarded.

>>65468588
Watch every professional on ESPN explain how stupid you are all week, i'm not gonna try to
>>
Does anyone think that Newton's second fumble could have been called as just an incomplete pass? It seems like they didn't even review it
>>
>>65468617
There's footage of the play. The ball rolls on the ground. Just because his hand is touching part of it doesn't invalidate that unless he maintains control, and he doesn't. How fucking dense are you.
>>
>>65468652
>he didn't.
yes he did
>>
File: 1375725823557.jpg (59 KB, 336x442) Image search: [Google]
1375725823557.jpg
59 KB, 336x442
> panthers have six pre-snap penalties
> blaming refs

MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>65468652
>Oh shit I'm wrong, what do I say?
>"Watch PROFFESIONALS on ESPN!"
>that'll show 'em
>>
>>65468335
underrated post
>>
>>65468680
No, it was a fumble. But the situation leading to the fumble was caused by piss poor officiating, leading to 14 points for the broncos that were directly given by the refs.
>>
>>65468652
Why are you calling me stupid? I agreed with you, retard.
>>
>>65468577
No one has ever or will ever get themselves ejected from the Super Bowl for a facemask penalty that was plausibly within the run of play. Keep crying.
>>
>>65468680
>It seems like they didn't even review it
le script
>>
>>65467335
>Talib butthurt
> unnecessary mention of Brady

12 year old pats fans are so easy to spot XD
>>
>>65468703
It was blatantly obvious the ball never touches the ground. And as he was inbounds he doesn't need to maintain control, just end the play with control. Which he did.
>>
>>65468621
>>65468704
>>65468768
it's okay, the normal population is full of dipshits like you. they'll have to explain it like they're talking to toddlers all week. try to pick some of it up, and just look at your phone when they use big boys words
>>
>>65468799
sorry bro i've been drinking. i meant to click on
>>65468621
>>
>>65468837
>Oh shit they're right, what do I say?
>I know!
>"Ad hominem initiate!"
>that'll show 'em!
>>
>>65468652
>why would would he tarnish his image to make 20 million?!
He's making 20 million and he's not going to lose any sponsors for "being emotional about a loss"

You're the fucking delusional one that thinks the NFL isn't just the WWE at this point

maybe not all the games, but playoffs have proven to be so fucking rigged, I mean seriously watch the game, Cam literally jumped away from the fumbled ball for the Broncos to get the recovery, 4 guys let a returner run 50+ yards

This is just WWE on grass
>>
>>65468827
I know, I cringed a bit as I read that.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 640x1136
COLTS BTFO
NFL BTFO
>>
>>65457590
No bro you're totally right. The superbowl is always rigged. Also we never landed on the moon. Also 9/11 was a conspiracy.
>>
>>65468836
You keep saying "in bounds." That doesn't matter. You still can't use the ground to catch the ball.
>>
>>65468837
b-b-but that's what i want the rules to mean so that what they mean
>>
>>65468804
>that was plausibly within the run of play
Jesus Christ. You are literally unwilling to look objectively at the game. It was a facemask initially. He drug the ball carrier out of bounds by the facemask. Normally, players would consider this the end of the play, relenting their illegal action. But Talib was pissed that he got fucking used, so he twisted the ball carrier down late, out of bounds, via facemask, with no other PLAUSIBLE reason other than an obvious attempt to injure his opponent.

If Talib was on the Pats still, and did that exact thing, he would have been ejected, crucified by the media, and then Brady would be accused of collaborating with him.
>>
>>65468836
Wrong again, batman. The tip of the ball touched the ground on the first hit. Sour grapes is unbecoming of manly men.
>>
>>65469065
You keep saying "can't use the ground" but the ball didn't touch the ground.
>>
>>65469086
He reached out to tackle him and got stiff armed. The stiff arm caused his arm to be farther back and miss its intended target, thus grabbing facemask. Nobody has ever been ejected for that.
>>
>>65469130
>i'll just start making shit up now
>>
>>65469158
Except it did, as you can see in the replay
>>
>>65469130
I mean it didn't, but okay.
>>
>>65469130
>>65469158
Either post the webm or shut up, both of you.
>>
>>65469158
Are you people blind? They showed a zoomed in slow motion for five minutes.
>>
>>65469086
>with no other PLAUSIBLE reason other than an obvious attempt to injure his opponent

He did it to stop him from getting the touchdown. He couldn't have stopped him otherwise. It was a fucking dirty play but your stretching this.
>>
>>65458778
Get a law degree
>>
>>65469225
It really obviously didn't. He even snatched it up when it almost touched the second time too. It was a catch and should have been. But a catch would have been against the script.
>>
>>65469313
Can you people not accept that the league isn't scripted and the better team won?
>>
>>65469200
IT wasn't the initial facemask, you illiterate dipshit. It was the violent twisting, seconds after the start of the facemask, that makes it unexcusably unsafe. Talib was visibly upset, meaning he likely intended to injure the other player using means outside a reasonable level of play. The facemask means fuckall if that was all he did, but he then VIOLENTLY TWISTED the ball carrier after he already drug him out of bounds.
>>
>m-muh rigged game

There's no proof for game rigging when you consider the last time Denver was in the SB when no one had fun watching it. If these games were rigged, they would be fun to watch.
>>
>>65469278
Talib is widely considered a filthy player. The Pats let him go because they knew his dirty play could throw a game for them.
>>
>>65469073
no, i just don't have the ability to show you the play in slow motion and explain it frame by frame, then cite the rules and have someone who had a hand in writing the rules explain it to you. I can just laugh and assume that when you finally realize you're retarded you'll be on here like me calling everyone else stupid who ever thought it was a catch
>>
>>65469086
I'm a Patsfag actually, so stay delusional.

In the entire history of the Super Bowl, there has been one ejection, for instigating a fight in garbage time.
>>
MODS DELETED THE ASS THREAD AND I CAN'T FIND IT IN THE ARCHIVE PLS HELP WHAT DO?
>>
>>65459966
>letting nigs nig with impunity

No.
>>
>>65469371
First, the better team didn't win. Other than "muh #1 defense" the Panthers BTFO out of the Broncos in every statistic. And you seriously don't believe that Goodell gave these refs a bonus to give "The Sherrif" SB50 at the end of his career?
>>
>>65469389
I know. I said it was a dirty play. But it wasn't dirty just for the sake of being dirty.
>>
>>65469278
The late twist came after the ball carrier was out of bounds.

Facemask? 15 yards, oh well, good job stopping him

Late hit? 15 yards, oh well, you were mad

Facemask, out of bounds, taking the carrier down late? Oh well, you're just salty
>>
>>65469382
I really think you're looking too far into this. This sounds like the bullshit I come up with when my team loses.
>>
File: PanthersWojak.png (211 KB, 643x612) Image search: [Google]
PanthersWojak.png
211 KB, 643x612
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>65469488
With all of this media dick sucking of Cam, doesn't it make more sense to script him the blowout win, let him dance with the trophy, etc?
>>
>>65469497
You seriously don't believe Talib has no intentions of harming the other player?! The nigger tried to gouge someone's eye out on national television! He's responsible for multiple concussions! He is the definition of a disgusting player!
>>
>>65454834
BUTTHURT DUMBASS WITH A TINY PENIS SPOTTED

THE BRONCOS ARE SB 50 CHAMPS AND THERE ISN'T SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

LMAO AT YOUR LIFE

FAGGOT
>>
>>65469568
It wasn't until the playoffs that the media jumped on Cam. They have to act like they like Cam for the younger audience. They HATED Cam up until the playoffs.
>>
>>65469402
>I'm a Patsfag actually
Same here, you incompetent moron.

Talib was a fucking liability, and it showed tonight. Anything less than four games and $25k means the league is full of shit when they say they give a fuck about player safety.

Talib was visibly upset after the play, so I know he was pissed, and this latest product of his impotent rage leads me to think he cannot control himself. Pacman was banned for years because of shit like this.
>>
>>65469503
He jumped and face masked and to get him out of bounds before he hit the goal line. At least that's how I remeber it. Maybe a Webm would clear it up.
>>
>>65469488
technically any time a team wins they are the better team at that time. You can tell, because they win.
>>
You're the lowest form of human life if you shitpost like this. You really are going to blame a 24-10 game on refs? Really? Yeah I get that that catch call was crap, but that doesn't excuse not coming back from a 3-0 deficit. All of that game was fine, the minor hiccups didn't detract from the fact that the Denver Defense stumped Cam.

You're taking the lowest excuse to get out of it. Assuming a ref rigged a game is total shit. You're too scared to face the truth that the Broncos outplayed the Panthers.
>>
>>65454834
STAY MAD ^:)
>>
if the NFL is scripted why do you even get mad?

because your favorite team didn't win in the script?

and if your favorite team DOES win, it'd still be a script so it wouldn't even matter who wins 2bh
>>
>>65469659
You're clearly delusional.
>>
>>65469684
It isn't hard to win when it's 11 on 15.
>>
>>65454834
Did anyone really expect anything different from Jewdell though? Just give up on the NFL now if you don't enjoy the rigged games.
>>
>>65459459
But that's a penalty i think,you just can't do that.
>>
File: 12457827.jpg (78 KB, 444x462) Image search: [Google]
12457827.jpg
78 KB, 444x462
i think they would have rigged it if they needed to

they just didn't need to
>>
>>65469681
Actually Pacman was banned for his off-field behavior, but whatever helps you sleep tonight
>>
>>65469752
I'm not even a Panthers fan. It's SO obvious that they wanted to make this easy on Peyton. Having his image tainted by a young black player that represents everything Goodell hates is something the NFL had to prevent as much as possible.
>>
Serious question, but why was that first challenge still ruled an incomplete?
>>
>>65454834
BULLSHIT they didn't throw flags on the panthers and we got flags thrown on us for a bunch of shit did you even watch the game ?
>>
>>65467037
Patsfag detected.
>>
>>65469659
What bizarro universe do you hail from, kemosabe?
>>
I DONT HAVE A GF AND NEED SAUCES ON DELETED ASS THREAD FOR FAPPING PURPOSES PLS RESPOND
>>
>>65459459
Not at all questionable. That's a penalty every time.
>>
>>65469683
Every time I watch it, I get more and more pissed off that he only cost his team a yard or two for such a filthy fucking play.

Denver, the city of scum.
>>
>>65469862
Because the Ref was the Grand Dragon of the KKK obviously. #StayWoke
>>
>>65469862
Probably not enough evidence to overturn it. But it was pretty iffy.
>>
>>65469870
>>65469870
Nah man, born and raised in Ft. Worth texas. We dem boys.
>>
Talib facemask:

https://vine.co/v/i11EYQ5BhBe

I'm lazy, someone else rip it.
>>
File: facemask.0.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
facemask.0.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>65470011
>>
>>65454834
Completely neutral fans at my place and literally everyone thought the refs were favoring Carolina all night. Take it as you will.
>>
>>65470121
>>65470011

Talib was cheeky as fuck all game.
>>
>>65470121
If that isn't worth at least 3 games and 30k then Ray Lewis did nothing wrong.
>>
>>65470196
Completely neutral fans at my friends house in Lubbock Texas thought otherwise.

The Broncos fan did leave while shouting "Thank you zebras!"
>>
Panther's fans are pathetic
>>
>>65470196
First half most penalties seemed to be on Broncos. Second half by far most penalties were on Panthers.

>cam flinching during the fumble
>clock kept going even though that one guy was pushed out of bounds
>waste your two challenges early in the game

Some strange shenanigans during this game but Panthers clearly were getting way more penalties. What a dumb team and what a shit QB they have. Fag was scared of getting hurt haha.
>>
>>65469313
I'm sorry you can't see the part where the ball touched the ground. I promise you it's there. You just apparently can't see it?
>>
>>65469739
lol fuck off jose, we're not the nba.
>>
>>65470238
>he thinks players should be suspended for keeping his man out of the endzone by any means possible
>>
>>65470430
It really never touched the ground though. I know you have to try to make your superbowl as unblemished as possible but SB50 should forever be SB50*.
>>
>>65469855
>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>65470390
Most of them used to be Seahawks/49ers fans. Don't mind them. It's because of Stephen Curry.
>>
>>65470471
>keeping his man out of the endzone by any means possible
Sure if trying to kill a player to make your superbowl easier is clean in your opinion than so be it.

This just in! Congress officially allows open carry for defensive players in the NFL!
>>
>>65470471
>Bountygate wasn't a thing
>Players weren't fined tens of thousands of dollars for just touching the QB's heads
>Hard-hitting DB's aren't totally fucking useless now due to defenseless receiver rules
>>
>>65470396
half those penalties where just the tackles suffering ptsd from going against von/ware
>>
>>65470460
I'm not saying it is rigged, I'm saying that if it you think it IS rigged it would be stupid to get mad at all

also thank god the NBA is rigged, Lakers gonna get that #1 selection :^)
>>
>>65470509
Man I'm so neutral to this, I'm an Eagles fan. Even if you don't think it touched the ground, they ruled it incomplete... so the replay would have to show that it, without a shadow of a doubt, did not touch the ground. You can clearly see the nose of the ball touch the ground in the replay. You say it never touched the ground but what you should be saying as that you didn't see it touch the ground.
>>
>>65470509
It clearly touched the ground before he rolled over, that's why he lost control of it as he was rolling.
>>
>>65470516
/pol/ is racist as fuck. They would be shilling that this SB was crystal clear like you.
>>
>>65470516
>Says something that would directly disagree with pol
>back 2 /pol/
>>
>>65470430

The ball can touch the ground and still be ruled a catch. Since apparently you don't understand NFL rules or anything at all.
>>
>>65470763
It touched the ground and he didn't have control of it. He didn't have control basically until he was standing up. The ball was rolling around in his arms (and hit the ground) until he stood up. That is not a catch by any interpretation of the NFL's rules. Are you sure YOU understand them?
>>
File: catch.jpg (29 KB, 640x287) Image search: [Google]
catch.jpg
29 KB, 640x287
>>65470887
>It touched the ground

See, I'll stop you there. It never touched the ground. End of story. Case closed.

1/2
>>
>>65470578
>>Hard-hitting DB's aren't totally fucking useless now due to defenseless receiver rules
Doesn't change the fact that if a receiver is going to score on you the correct thing to do is nail the fucker and no one except libcucks that aren't actually football fans will blame you for it.
>>
File: catch-again.png-large.png (497 KB, 890x497) Image search: [Google]
catch-again.png-large.png
497 KB, 890x497
>>65470887
2/2
>>
>>65470471
Have you ever even fucking played football? Do you know what my high school coaches used to show us every year? They had a montage of players paralyzed for the rest of their life because of bullshit like face masks. Lying dead on the field because of broken vertebrae from head to head contact. Femurs split in half from horse collars. If you haven't been on the field in a set of pads you don't know shit.
>>
>>65471045
>>65470996

before that, when he was coming down the ball touched the ground and it moved well before he made that save.
>>
>>65471045
LOL THE BALL IS LITERALLY TOUCHING THE GROUND IN THIS PICTURE
>>
>>65470580
They also had at least 3 false starts. This has been the flaggiest SB game I ever seen.
>>
>>65471007
Players like Talib are a disgrace and embarassment to football. He needs to be banned from the league.
>>
>>65471045
plus he lost possession after this frame... ball went loose, then he regained it as he stood back up.
>>
>>65470996
>>65471045
>look guys I posted two screenshots after the ball hit the ground

Post a Webm of the whole thing, nigger.
>>
>>65455007
Good job Bond
>>
Wow no one's talking about the missed offsides on Talib when Carolina missed a FG?
>>
>>65471223
Not banned, but he deserved to be ejected

>>65471300
That wasn't why he missed
>>
File: vegeta.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>65471105
>>65471254

>post a webm

Yeah sure, I'll be right back. Wait like 5 minutes.
>>
>>65471353
An offsides still would have caused an automatic first down due to the yardage to gain.

And offsides is an offsides, you can't just ignore a penalty because it "wasn't why he missed."
>>
>>65471473
In the grand scheme of things, this was not a big missed call.

Read parts of >>65467335. 14 points given to denver.
>>
>>65471300
Maybe I am missing something here but I could have swore one of the panthers receivers went out of bounds yet the clock kept running down even before the punt. Can anyone confirm? Clearly the game time was supposed to have stopped yet it didn't.

Seems like either no one caught it or perhaps I missed something about that play.
>>
>>65471617
I agree with all of that. But seven potential points were taken from Carolina because an automatic first down was missed. It was a HUGE missed call.
>>
>>65471669
Add it to the list.

Still won't mean fuckall, because idiot fans blindly accept shit they are told.
>>
>>65471367
I'm waiting nigger.
>>
>>65471663
lol my girlfriend noticed that.

Just shows you how much they don't give a fuck about hiding the rigged game
>>
File: pls.webm (199 KB, 494x284) Image search: [Google]
pls.webm
199 KB, 494x284
>>
>>65472499
here's your (You), faggot
>>
>>65472499
Ball clearly hits the ground and rolls in his hands.
>>
>>65472499
>ball is wobbling and knocked loose by the ground
god damn it feels go to be right
>>
>>65471129
No it's not. You can see light under the right side of hte ball (the side you think is touching the ground). His hand is in the middle. It's almost like a football is shaped like a football.
>>
>>65469073
nevermind, this kind australian >>65472499
hooked it up

are you seriously implying he had control before he hit the ground? are you seriously stupid enough to think the ball wasn't jarred loose by the hit?
>>
>>65472499
Thank you kiwi bro for crushing that stupid, shit spewing, nigger with your Webm.
>>
>>65473385
First, you're retarded. Second, it doesn't matter if the ball TOUCHES the ground, what matters is if the ground assisted with the catch or knocked the ball loose ,two things it very obviously did
>>
File: ball.png (606 KB, 904x465) Image search: [Google]
ball.png
606 KB, 904x465
>>65472584

>clearly

obviously not because if it did it would have clearly been confirmed

I think I'm okay with it being called "stands." He definitely had his hand under it, and maybe the tip hit the ground, maybe not. definitely not enough resolution on that webm to say for sure.
>>
>>65472531
>>65472584
>>65473347
LOL I just came in to this thread but his hand is clearly on the bottom of the ball. The shape of a football means it didn't have to touch the ground. And it didn't. This pic here >>65471045
is the point that shows his hand is keeping it seperated from the ground. Kill yourselves.
>hurr footballs only move when they physically touch the grass other than that they never move.
>>
>>65473527
>he thinks the ball has to literally touch the blades of grass on the field to be considered as assisting with the catch
wew
>>
>>65473466
It didnt though because he had his hand on it. Also, you're the faggot saying it touched the ground when it didn't. Stupid, the ground didn't assist shit.
>>
>>65467825
They'll never understand. Like talking to a fucking wall, the masses are immovable. Critical thinking should be a prerequisite in schools theses day. Move on, good luck.
>>
>>65473575
>thinks having your hand firmly under the ball catching it means the ground "assisted"
LOL

You're the dumb niggers saying the "ground made it move" then saying "we're not saying it hit the ground". Kill yourselves.
>>
>>65473469
>>65473469
>It would have been confirmed.

But it was? That's part of the reason it wasn't over turned.

>maybe the tip hit the ground

It's touching the ground right there in your pic.

What are trying to prove here faggot? That you're blind and stupid? That you don't understand football? Well we got your message, loud and clear. Time to leave.
>>
File: download.jpg (22 KB, 478x347) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
22 KB, 478x347
>>65473642
>>
>carolina goes three and out
>get a free set of downs thanks to a fucking taunting call
yeah those refs sure had it out for the panthers
>>
>>65467335
Bruh you can feel whether you have a facemask or pads. Instantly. He 100% knew he had the facemaske and followed through with highly excessive force that looks like he was trying to injure the other guy. After seeing this garbage and his eye jab the guy should be banned for life before he seriously ruins someone.
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.