[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>National Championship >Heisman Trophy >NFL MVP >Super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
>National Championship
>Heisman Trophy
>NFL MVP
>Super Bowl
>Super Bowl MVP

Is there a better athlete?
>>
tom brady
>>
plus he been gettin paid the whole way
>>
>forgets the best part that he gives free balls to kids
>>
>>65413633
You think Brady is a better athlete than Newton? Are you smoking dogshit covered crack, or kitty litter meth. Whichever it is, stop.
>>
File: 200w.gif (452 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
452 KB, 200x300
>>65414740
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 240x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 240x323
>>65416319
>being this upset at the truth
>>
>>65416401
>couldn't even beat The Sheriff
Yea, he's washed up
>>
File: HowTackleGuyz.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
HowTackleGuyz.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>65416401
You really think this fag is a better athlete than a QB who is in the top 10 for active rushing touchdowns? Brady doesn't even come close to Newton's athletic ability.
>>
>>65417203
>Supporting a smug qb that scrambles more than he throws the ball.
What's up with /sp/ this year?
>>
DAB ON EM FOLKS
>>
>>65413598
He hasn't even played 1 Super Bowl down yet
>>
Man, I like Cam and all that, but blacks are really making me feel like a cuck for liking him.

Why must everything be about race with them?
>>
>>65417315
JUST dab your shit up senpai
>>
>>65417258
Supporting him and acknowledging the fact he has much more athletic ability than Tom "CantDoAnythingButThrow" Brady are 2 very different things you autistic patsfag. He's acts like a complete jackass, but at least he's more athletic than a 60 year old woman.
>>
File: IMG_20160116_021113.png (1 MB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_021113.png
1 MB, 768x1280
>>65417443
You a fag for this one mane.
>>
>>65418086
I'm a fag for pointing out a 300 lb 12 year old with MS could beat Brady in a foot race?
>>
>>65413598
There may be a better athlete, but first, lets dispel once and for all the fiction that barack obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's undergoing a systematic approach in order to make America like the rest of the world. If I'm elected I'll make sure America is the number one country.
>>
>>65418211
?????
>>
Most overrated QB in recent memory

Downright mediocre passing stats, didn't even lead the league in QB rushing. All he does is run it in from the goal line to pad his total TD count which a meme stat considering he just nigs his way into the endzone from the 3 yard line.
>>
There isn't.

>dominated highschool
>dominated college
>dominates NFL

Even people like Tom Brady were almost irrelevant on college level and didn't show their potential until the NFL. And in turn, many Heisman winners tend to bust hard in the pros. Cam is just skullfucking the world of football as we know it.
>>
>>65417258
If you score a TD who gives a fuck whether it was a rushing or passing TD? You don't get brownie points for extra passing, 6 points is 6 points.
>>
cam newton has abnormally small ears
>>
>>65413598
Jameis Winston, he's the only other guy I know who was able to outrun the cop when he stole something in college
>>
>>
>>65418547
At last, a valid criticism of the man.
>>
Marcus Allen
>>
>>65418257
Can't tell if you have a valid point to make or not since you slopped racism at the end there. Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>65417315
>"...why must everything be aout race with them"

They didn't write your post, Sempai.
>>
>>65417391
I hate white people.
>>
>>65417443
>>65418179

Tom Brady is not athletic at all

But QB Intelligence wise, he makes Cam "durr how I throw me run" Newton look like a drooling retard
>>
Sad to say Newton will return back down to Earth next season because defenses that play the Panthers later on this year will have 6 months to figure him out, and that includes a regular season rematch with the Broncos.
>>
>>65418679
They're the only reason why these black athletes are earning millions and aren't selling crack on the nearest corner, you should be grateful.
>>
>>65418689
He doesn't just look like a retard, he IS a retard. Which only proves that the BEING A GOOD QB IS ALL ABOUT IQ was just a meme all along.
>>
File: sayan newton.jpg (89 KB, 577x820) Image search: [Google]
sayan newton.jpg
89 KB, 577x820
>>65418689
If you mean Brady, nearing the end of a successful career, has more experience than Newton, well yeah, obviously.

But if you mean that Newton is stupid, you'e letting your tall pointy hood overheat your mind. Watch him play the first two years or so at Carolina, then watch him this year. The progress he's making is striking -- can you imagine him with a few more years experience under his belt?

THIS IS NOT EVEN HIS FINAL FORM
>>
He's BLACKED the league desu
>>
File: 1435532862833.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1435532862833.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>65418699
No reason to act so butthurt, I'm obviously talking about how cringey these fucking white kids are. Not to mention that fucking caption. "DAB ON THEM FOLKS"
kek are you fucking kidding me. White people have ruined dabbing tbqh. fucking retarded ass little mayo monsters
>>
File: cameron j newton.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cameron j newton.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>65418698
You mean he won;t lead his team to 15-1 again? Probably not.

But teams have had years of tape on him coming into this year, and he seems to have done OK.

Cam goan be fine.
>>
>>65418730
>he IS a retard

What makes you think that?
>>
>>65418636
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>65418843
I don't even know what dabbing is you dumb tripfag, but it's a fact that if it wasn't for white sports fans and owners, your people would be scrubbing toilets at Wendy's in the peak of their productive years.
>>
>>65418873
>>>/pol/
>>
>>65418871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2idvd1qebY0
>>
If dabbing is a reference to a banned substance in the NFL, why is Cam allowed to flaunt his degenerate drug use?

Could any NFL player mime injecting roids and get away with it?
>>
>>65418906
OK, so somebody edited footage from a lot of news conferences to find moments where he stumbled.

I'm taking the fact that you offered THAT to back up your point to indicate you got nothing.
>>
>>65418919
We''d have to get Gronk to show us what injecting roids looks like.
>>
>>65419003
Watch that sequence with Gruden. I don't have the full video but it's pretty cringeworthy in that Cam has absolutely no fucking clue about what he's talking about.
>>
>>65418876
>defending your race this hard
kek. You know how I know you live in your parent's basement? You don't know what dabbing is, and you cling on the accomplishments of other people of your race like it means anything to you. Idgaf if other black people are cleaning toilets at Wendy's because I'm actually doing shit with my life, and my pride isn't tied to those who share my skin color. And all this is because I have a LIFE.
>>
There have been lots of better athletes, during their times and compared to other athletes of that time. So Cam dickriders need to keep in mind that twenty or forty years from now, there will be eve better athletes.
>>
>>65413598
>that flag
tee al bear toe bar boze uh
>>
>>65413598
if he wins
>>
>>65419179
>You know how I know you live in your parent's basement?

I'm married and haven't even seen my parents in 5 years. I'm sure you can relate to the latter, considering you're black.

>You don't know what dabbing is

Wiki literally says that: "The Dab (also known as dabbin') is a hip hop dance in which the dancer simultaneously drops the head while raising an arm, briefly resting the face inside the elbow in a gesture that has been noted to resemble “proper sneezing etiquette" then they blow air really hard to make that noise."

How in the fuck do I not have a life for not knowing some stupid shit like that?

>because I'm actually doing shit with my life

I'm taking it the "shit" is meant in a literal sense.
>>
God this year couldn't have been better to watch booty bothered /pol/ retards foam at the mouth. When Cam wins the MVP tonight I hope that the ones that crossover with /k/ shoot themselves to clean this board up a little.
>>
>>65419404
>I'm married and haven't even seen my parents in 5 years.

Sure pal, sure.

>I'm sure you can relate to the latter, considering you're black.

5/10 nice. Knew both my parents tho

>because I'm actually doing shit with my life

weak
>>
>>65419556
>Sure pal, sure.
Wanna bet? Like actual money.
>>
>>65419647
I'm not putting my payment info anywhere near 4chan or anyone that posts here lol.
Even if you do have a wife,you're probably a cuck tb(h). You were dumb enough to get locked up anyway. Modern day marriage is a meme. Bitches be crazy pham.
>>
>>65419887
>Y-you must be a cuck
>w-who wants marriage anyway

Nice backpedalling my friend.
>>
>>65419960
You're the one that brought it up in your post. I never mentioned marriage before you said something about it. I'm just saying marriage sucks, and before I was just saying how you lived in your parents basement. How is being married relevant at all? I don't care fool.
>>
>>65420137
I only mentioned that because married people tend not to be basement dwellers, unless you want to imply I live in my wife's basement. Also obviously you think bitches are shit if you mostly deal with black women, they're so awful than even black guys prefer white ones.
>>
File: 18j553zbi55vojpg[1].jpg (96 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
18j553zbi55vojpg[1].jpg
96 KB, 720x540
>>
>>65413598
>Super Bowl
>Super Bowl MVP
Why did you include Peyton's 2016 titles in a thread about Cam?
>>
>>65420377
Peyton is shit. Even if he rides his defense to a ring this year he sure as fuck isn't getting the MVP.
>>
>>65420287
All women are shit m8. You just need to learn how to deal with them.
>>
>>65418572
Is that dmx on the left?
>>
>>65420667
By becoming gay like you?
>>
>>65418811
Look how fat he is lol
>>
>>65420695
If having control over your women is gay to you, then I feel real bad for you family.
>>
>>65418919
Robbie Fowler got suspended for four games for snorting the goal line
>>
pfp Julio Jones did shit you'll never see again at the combine.

He's no Usain Bolt, but he IS a leader & a smart man. He's got the brains to play the position. This should not be underplayed.
>>
>>65420423
>implying the NFL would ever allow anyone else to get it
>>
>>65420743
I remember watching football for the first time as well. :)
>>
>>65420955
On the current Broncos team he's nothing more than a glorified waterboy, it would be a stretch to give it to him.
>>
>>65421035
But to the NFL and all the people who just know the big names who vote, he's the guy.
Unless their RB or someone on the defense scores like 4 TDs and the Broncos win, Peyton's getting the MVP to "go out on top".
It's fucking stupid but it is what it is.
>>
>>65420423
I know that, it but it was the only way to respond to OP, it would be weird if Broncos won the owl but Cam was the MVP
(I know I'm late as fuck, I was taking a shower)
>>
File: starbuck.jpg (70 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
starbuck.jpg
70 KB, 521x521
>mfw Aryan bitches love it when I dab into the Hitlergruß
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.