[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7
File: 87307893.jpg (130 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
87307893.jpg
130 KB, 500x375
Is this cheating allegation really serious enough for the MLB to get involved in the investigation? I've never heard of them working with the NFL in these cases. This has to be historic.
>>
did he get caught? i was ignoring it at first but then multiple threads popped up and peeked my attention
>>
>>65245552
I was wondering the same thing. Twitter must have blown up on this.
>>
>>65245552
It's just Patriots fans most likely, filter them.
>>
>MLB and the Anti-doping agency

Yeah thats serious
>>
>>65247574
I hope they don't start revoking wins, my broncos made it too far
>>
>>65248842
NFL would never revoke a win unless it was something ridiculous like one team paid the other team to lose.
>>
>>65248975
>paid the other team to lose.
Some seattle fans were actually saying that last year.
>>
You smell that? sure smells like Patriots asshurt today.
>>
>>65245552
It's Pats fans in damage control because they're not in the Owl, just like the board was flooded with jealousy posts and the like when Deflategate was happening. They're the biggest trolls on /sp/.
>>
>>65249146
>>65245680
>>65249080
Every fucking thread, Internet Anti Patriots Defense Force false flagging every damn thread. There are other people interested in him possibly doing HGH you nearsighted bufoon. Enjoy your win Denverfags, it aint lasting long.
>>
>>65249219
>There are other people interested in him possibly doing HGH
Not really, no.
>>
>>65249146
>>65249243
Well I am very interested. I would enjoy the destruction of both AFC teams
>>
>>65249243
>qb going to the superb owl who probably wasnt even supposed to be playing
>hurr only pats "fans" care if he used it
Get lost you delusional faggot
>>
Literally no one outside of bawwston gives a shit if Peyton used HGH or not. And yes, Tom Brady is still a cheating piece of shit who should have all of his super bowl rings revoked.
>>
>>65249310
>hates pattiots/tom THIS much
>heh who cares if Peypey cheated he da goatttt
Anti Patriot fags are literally worse than Pats fags right now

>implying its not one super autismo poster
>>
>>65249310
You're so naive to think the Boston area is the only place where Peyton and Denver haters live
>>
File: 2752092829.png (828 KB, 566x686) Image search: [Google]
2752092829.png
828 KB, 566x686
>>65249080
>sure smells like Patriots asshurt today
I love the smell of other men's asses. No homo.
>>
>>65249343
>>implying its not one super autismo poster
It is one guy who always uses the same suppressed homosexual language.>>65249080
>>
File: 1443933119232.png (70 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
1443933119232.png
70 KB, 314x319
>>65249219
>there are people interested
>people interested
>interested

who you trying to fool anon?
>>
>>65249416
only closet fags try to find something faggy in everything.
>>
>>65249425
>nobody cares about one of the qbs in da superb owl cheating
Denver go home m8
>>
>>65249306
>qb going to the superb owl who probably wasnt even supposed to be playing
Because of suspension or injury? Either way, he should be playing, sorry.
>>
Are the Brady haters all just 2 inch dicked insecure babies? I'm serious, why do people hate him so much? He's too perfect?
>>
>>65245552

not even trying to be the grammar police, but it's "piqued" fambro. Tell me to fuck off if you want, just trying to help you appear as intelligent as you're striving to be
>>
>>65249425
Do you really thing Patriots fans are the only ones interested when one of the NFL's biggest stars is tied to an shaky investigation over a controversial substance?
>>
>>65249454
Only closet fags try to point the finger elsewhere when caught in the act of faggotry by calling the next guy a closet fag.
>>
>>65249479
Because without HGH that 6head would not be able to play anymore
>>
Doesn't matter, Broncos have a better chance with Brock anyway
>>
>>65249459
oh fuck off you hypocritical cunt, everyone would be doing the same shit if it was the Pats playing in the SB this year.

>>65249487
>Pats fans having the nerve to cry about cheating.
>>
>>65249518
Somebody here said the refs would fix it for Denver either way.
>>
>>65249530
>Can't answer my question
>Brings up the Patriots instead

I hope you get some help, anon
>>
>>65249487
>Do you really thing Patriots fans are the only ones interested
No, not the only ones, but the majority, and the spamming of threads fits the same MO as the Brady/Pats fellatio threads during Deflategate. Not to mention the number of Peyton bashing threads that occurred before this, which always pointed to Brady being better. Not to mention Peyton's team knocking the Pats out of the playoffs again, giving him an edge against NE in the playoffs. It's been an obsession with Pats fans to prove Brady's better, now they're not in the Bowl and they're doing everything they can to tear down Peyton.
>>
>>65249514
HGH doesn't heal damaged nerves. Peyton had damaged nerves, which made him unable to throw. So how exactly did HGH save his career?
>>
>>65249530
Yeah just like they shrugged off deflategate right? Fuck off clopper
>>
>>65249343

>Anti Patriot fags are literally worse than Pats fags right now

this. literally the only thing more sufferable than patsfags has been the rise of the anti-patsfags
>>
>>65249565
>fits the same MO
Literally stopped reading there, go back to your crime shows, ball detective
>>
File: 3870937083.jpg (13 KB, 219x212) Image search: [Google]
3870937083.jpg
13 KB, 219x212
>pssst, i'm better than both of these guys.
>>
>>65249618
>Literally stopped reading there
Oh, did the thought of Brady's dick in your mouth take up all of your attention?
>>
>>65249649
>Denver trying to argue without fallacies
Priceless, I dont even like the Patriots
>>
>>65249595
ahhhh so this what's its all about? all whiny about all the deflategate threads? Reality is the Pats have only themselves to blame for being branded cheaters. If they constantly didn't bend or break rules and can win a SB without a scandal then people would fuck off. But here is the thing... they haven't... ever. Following up yet again with failing to reach or win the SB after winning a SB with some kind of cheating scandal. What makes it worse is that Patsfags most hated rival Peyton manning is the one that beat you and you fucking can't stand that. So here you are now making thread after thread about HGH and all that shit. How did HGH (if he even used it) help Peyton exactly? I mean the fucker has to wear a fucking glove on his throwing hand cause he can't fucking grip the football. Have you seen his passes? they are horrible wobbly as fuck ducks.
>>
>>65249565

>No, not the only ones, but the majority

Texansfag here. The only reason no one cares about Peyton right now is because the main sports media everyone follows has refused to investigate too much. There was a clear motive against the pats last year and this year it's like the NFL couldn't care less. I can't help but think if this were Roethlisberger or Brady or Ndonkeykong Suh, then Goodell would be sparing no expense to find the "truth" behind the issue. It is rather odd that even speculations aren't even being reported. In fact this reminds me of his shit he did to that trainer in Tennessee and literally everyone involved did everything they could to sweep it under the rug. Don't be so blinded by your hate towards the Pats to ignore what's really going on here. peypey has too much at stake with the NFL's biggest advertisers for the league to let anything happen to him
>>
>>65249592
>is banned in the NFL
if you cant play without it, retire
Simple as that, dont move the goalposts
>>
>>65249687
A Texans fan complaining about how ESPN unfairly went after Brady and is ignoring Peyton? Sure sounds like a Patsfag to me.
>>
>>65249543
>implying the refs are ever going to fix it for Denver in any circumstance

Denver opposed the ref union in 2011. Broncos will NEVER win a game because the refs were on their side, they get fucked in the ass every single game by the refs
>>
>>65249683
I didn't create the thread
I do not care for the Patriots in any way
Deflategate created a huge shitstorm, but when golden boy parm gets accused of cheating, instead of facing reality, you turn the world against you.

You really didnt need to type all that.
>>
>>65249697
You're moving the goal posts. You said HGH healed his career ending injury. His career ending injury was due to herniated discs impinging on his nerves, which made him unable to throw. The vertebrae were fused with surgery and the nerves were able to regenerate. Nowhere in any of that would HGH have helped, at all. Now, suddenly "it's banned" instead of "he couldn't have played without it." Stop moving the goal posts.
>>
>>65249592

>being this naive about why players use HGH

the surgeries would have set him back. it would have made him lose somewhere between 20-30 pounds with the surgery and recovery. He, like all players who likely use it, used it to recover the lost muscle mass and size from being indisposed for an entire season. AD probably did the same thing after his ACL tear. It's not about healing joints, it's about getting back what you lost in time to be competitive in the league again
>>
>>65249770
it wasn't even banned at the time
>>
File: 1452892545807.png (109 KB, 319x299) Image search: [Google]
1452892545807.png
109 KB, 319x299
>>65249687
mhmm sure yeah I believe you texansfag, let me guess you get that whole "Tennessee trainer" bullshit from the same faggot who post his wikipedia link every day Peyton is discussed?
>>
>>65249770
I said he wouldnt be playing, I only read the first sentence of your post and already its full of shit.
>>
>>65249687
Goodell get's REALLY mad at teams that he can't beat with refball. He's going to hate the Panthers after this SB
>>
>>65249731

>that's what im "complaining" about
>implying I'm not speaking of a larger issue here, mainly the disparity of adspace between "hated" players and "liked" players
>a texansfag doesn't have a motive to hate peyton after 10 years of assravagery

god just fucking get off of /sp/ you anti-patsfaggots you're ruining the fucking board
>>
>>65249778
Because Peyton made his career sprinting by and running over defenders, right? No, he stands in the pocket and throws the ball. It's not similar to Peterson at all.
>>
>>65249761
>facing reality
Ok faggot lets see this proof you got of Peyton using HGH. Now go ahead and post your Al Jazeera link so everyone here can fucking laugh at you.
>>
>>65249822

yes and just because you're a QB means you don't need muscle or size to compete? are you fucking retarded? you think chemo-peyton all skinny at 170 pounds could be just as effective as 230 lb muscle peyton?
>>
>>65249800
>I said he wouldn't be playing

Bullshit...

>Because without HGH that 6head would not be able to play anymore
That's what you said, and it's flat out wrong, so you then moved to the "it's banned in the NFL" defense, which is also weak, considering it wasn't banned in the NFL at the time he was possibly using it.
>>
>>65249843
I dont have proof, nobody does, anyone claiming otherwise is an idiot.
But the reality of Peyton still playing after injuries good enough to make it to the owl is pretty unlikely.
>>
>>65249796

>he wasn't alive in 1998 when allegations were floating around before heisman time
>>
>>65249810
Haha, sure thing, because non-NE fans are really going to give a damn that Brady was given unfair treatment by ESPN. Give me a break.
>>
>>65249873
Wouldn't means would not anon...
Also i see nothing about healing
>>
>>65249850
Wow, you must be part of Peyton's entourage to know exactly what he weighed during his injuries and post injuries.
>>
>>65249917
But he would be able to play. His nerves would have healed without HGH, because HGH doesn't heal nerves. He would have been able to throw. Being able to throw would have allowed him to play in the NFL.
>>
>>65249905
Because casual fans don't care about the integrity a major sports network, the main one.
>>
>>65249900
I was born in 1990.. get fucked faggot

>he believes things on wikipedia.
>>
>>65249905

holy fuck I don't give two shits about the pats. I'm simply comparing the situations because they are literally the exact same thing. A team is accused of cheating a couple weeks before the Super Bowl. One team was covered extensively. One team was not. POinting that out does not make me a patfag nor does it imply that I care about what happened to the pats. Simply pointing it out shouldn't be incriminating you fucking anti-patfag trash.

in fact this is why y'all are so much worse than patsfags because I can't have a fucking conversation on this board without being accused of being a patfag, simply because it doesn't side with /sp/'s hivemind bullshit that y'all are wrong about all the time anyways. seriously if you're not going to have an intelligent conversation about the issue then fucking fuck off
>>
>>65250014

>I could comprehend a minor sports scandal that got two mentions on ESPN at 8 years old

is there anything else you peypey defenders want to say to completely make you guys look like idiots?
>>
>>65249956

Yeah or I can use common sense to deduct what happens to a person after surgery. That is something that anti-pats trash and patstrash are similar in - complete lack of common sense
>>
>>65249988
>heal nerves
You are the only person to bring this up, do you really think he regained his muscle that quick after surgery?
I'm not even saying it's impossible, but Peyton is getting old..
An arm is nothing without some power behind it.
>>
>>65250006
So the integrity of a sports network is important to them, but they'll happily support a sport where men are illegally using substances to get out on the field every day, plus irreversibly destroying their health in the process? I get the feeling most fans don't give a damn about integrity unless they feel their own team has been wronged.
>>
>>65250015
You're showing how much you care. Most fans wouldn't give a damn about the hypocrisy of the situation unless their team was involved. Give it up, Patsfag.
>>
>>65250086
>most fans don't give a damn about integrity unless they feel their own team has been wronged.
True, but then there are the teams that people love to hate..
>>
>>65250105
>i dont care if a cheating team wins the owl unless they beat my team
You're not even trying at this point...
>>
>>65250065
Actually I'm going by what multiple doctors have said regarding his use of HGH and how it would impact his recovery, but obviously you have your own medical degree.
>>
>>65250133
>The team is cheating because one player used a substance that wasn't banned 5 years ago.
That's a stretch, dawg.
>>
>>65250105

No I just give a damn that I want to talk about peypey possibly using HGH but I can't because all you faggots respond with is "wow ur a false-flagging patsfag xD nice try guy!!11!! xDDDD" so yeah it's a little frustrating you peypey cocksucker
>>
>>65250141
>multiple doctors
What makes them experts on the subject? Is this like those "scientists" who told us that atmospheric pressure could have caused one of the cheatriots deflated footballs to be under regulation?
>>
File: 1366836642189.jpg (8 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
1366836642189.jpg
8 KB, 264x191
>>65245552
>peeked
not sure if I'm just not up to date on the hottest new memes, but the word is piqued
>>
>>65250141

What medical journal have you been reading that provided you with this information? Can you provide me with a few sources to back up your claim so I can be more knowledgeable on the subject?
>>
maybe he did. maybe he didn't. doesn't matter.

the mannings will never relinquish access to their medical records which are protected by the HIPAA.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexreimer/2016/01/27/peyton-manning-hgh-investigation-nfl-faces-hurdles/#4c3b70a84bee

This will just be something to keep the NFL in the news during the offseason. patsfags will bring it up anytime Manning's legacy is brought up, and manningfags will deny it just like his sexual assault scandal when he was at Tennessee
>>
>>65250165
Of course he possibly used it, along with many other players in the NFL. Are you against NFL players using banned substances? You should quit supporting the league then, because some estimates are that 80% of players are using them.
>>
>>65250164

that's the point of investigating and speculating you mong, to either prove or disprove his guilt and understand the scope of the situation. yet for some reason you are just so adamant against ANY discussion on the matter
>>
>>65250176
So you think someone that performs similar operations on people, and someone else that's been conducting studies on the benefits of HGH, knows less than you do? Sure thing.
>>
>>65250176
>doctors
>experts on medicine
>>
>>65250195
One of several posts you can find by doctors:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/monday-morning-md-does-hgh-use-for-manning-neck-issues-make-sense/
>>
>>65250224
All I know is I'm glad the patriots lost. I'm a colts/broncos fan and I know we are going on to win the superbowl. But it doesn't really matter who wins as long as the patriots don't win.
>>
File: 1443927114908.jpg (6 KB, 251x246) Image search: [Google]
1443927114908.jpg
6 KB, 251x246
>>65250232
>scientists
>saying there are two different atmospheres on the patriots football field. That's why the pats balls were deflated and the Colts where not.
>>
>>65250205

No, I don't give a damn if he used it. I never even once speculated that I was against him using it. I'm sure even JJ is probably using HGH and I even said most players are using it to some degree earlier. The whole point of this fucking thread is to wonder why it isn't being covered? Because regardless of what I think, the rest of the casual fucks that watch this league would demonize chicken parm if they knew he used HGH. Which is why I stated its doubly suspicious that the guy who has the most at stake with NFL advertisers in the league has been getting little to no coverage on his scandal. You would know this if any of you faggots paid attention to the posts and didn't just flame with "wow nice false-flagging!"
>>
>>65250278
>balls
Oh, they found multiple balls deflated now?
>>
>>65250280
Most of us know players are using, so to find out a player might have used is really not news at all.
>>
>>65250176
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/23/sports/football/nfl-ignores-ball-deflation-science-at-new-england-patriots-expense.html?_r=0

>"scientists"
>professor at MIT
>one of the most respected newspapers in the world
>even New York publications are defending Brady
kill yourself retard
>>
>>65250253

>Could it have been used to help strengthen his weakened arm? I suppose that is possible but that performance enhancement usage is also unproven. A 2010 study showed that HGH did not improve strength, power or endurance

If this is truly the case then why were pitchers like Andy Pettite and Roger Clemens using HGH? Surely they don't need anything for sprinting
>>
>>65250323

You severely underestimate the reactions and responses of the general casual fan. You need to get out of your /sp/ sphere of influence for a moment and ask some casuals if they would care if a player they loved used PEDs
>>
Some posters do have a point about this HGH allegation. It seems like no one in the NFL cares about PEDs, while stupid stuff such as deflating a football, or other non - football issues like alleged sexual assault cases or domestic violence. Meanwhile in the MLB no one cares if you used pine tar as a pitcher, it's a minor suspension and sports talk glosses over it. You use PEDs and it's game over.

regardless I think this all but confirms my belief that chicken parm is winning the owl
>>
>>65250201
How long a suspension for failure to cooperate do you think Manning will get if he refuses to hand over relevant records?
>>
>>65250323
None of us KNOW shit.
>>
>>65250261
>I'm a Colts/Broncos fan
>We

You're a casual fan at best and your posts have no weight here. Looking at your team choices, I think you'd be better off on /mlp/
>>
>>65250454
>He thinks JJ Watt is Natty
>He thinks players have break out seasons after devastating surgey with only "hard work" and "dedication"

Do you think that Olympic track and field athletes are natty too?
>>
>>65250437
So how many flags are going to be thrown for that to happen?
>>
>>65250394
Because they're stupid and were given bad advice from trainers with bro-science? Ray Lewis thought deer antler spray would help.
>>
>people expect integrity and fair play in sports dominated by nigs
kek
>>
>>65250303
ignoring the whole point.
>>
>>65250731
Ray Lewis - innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>65250901
My point is that I'm tired of listening to experts and judges all the way out in NYC. I'm following my gut on this one.
>>
>>65252551
Nah.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.