[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to ESPN front page >search for HGH - nothing comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: peyton-625.jpg (247 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
peyton-625.jpg
247 KB, 625x352
>go to ESPN front page
>search for HGH - nothing comes up at all
>search for Peyton - nothing comes up

Are the HGH allegation stories being written right now?
>>
No, its just the samefagging ass ravaged patsfags on here that just want them precious ego building (You)s
>>
>>65235769
What the fuck are you talking about? You didn't even try to answer my question. Get the cheatriots out of your head

I am just wondering why there is no fucking mention of Peyton Manning on ESPN during Super Bowl week
>>
>>65235800
Because Al fucking Jazeera first reported it. So nobody at any credible news source is taking it even remotely seriously. They have however been talking plenty about the broncos and panthers matchups and such.
>>
>google "manning hgh"
>literally everyone at least mentioning the nfl is investigating
>except espn

if they don't report it, it doesn't exist i guess
>>
>>65235769
>Muh Pats boogeyman
>>
>Took HGH when the NFL wasn't even testing for it 5 years ago
>>
It's similar to the Ray Lewis Dear Antler Spray in 2012, they just don't want to touch it.

Everyone knows this is Peyton's last season, they're all hoping he wins this ring and rides off.

IF he loses, you might hear it brought up again... Also, having worked in sports broadcasting for awhile, the last thing you want to report is something that'll piss off the NFL.

Sadly, it's just easier to ignore it.
>>
It's baseless their is no actual evidence. It's basically an Onion story
>>
>>65235741
>>65235872

found a vid on espn:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14659006
>>
>>65235872
USA Today, SI and the Associated Press aren't credible? Are you serious?

>>65235927
You are delusional bro, the league is investigating because they had no choice. They could have handled it the Ray Lewis deer antlers way, but there is more proof against Peyton.

He visited the same clinic his wife received HGH from, how can you be so arrogant and say that isn't proof?
>>
>>65235957
>one article from Al Jazeera
>source since has recanted allegations
>>
> Go to Google News
> search for: "Peyton Manning hgh"
> 8,109 articles
>>
File: 1452715429643.jpg (7 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
1452715429643.jpg
7 KB, 219x219
>>65235957
where is this proof you speak of?
>>
>>65235872
The evidence is a video of an employee who worked for the health clinic that Peyton Manning attended. It has absolutely nothing to do with the source you delusional fanboy,
>>
>>65235741
>be a pats fan
>deny to my dying days that the patriots ever cheated
>even though they have been docked draft picks and fined millions of dollars
>can't let go that a football player took performance enhancing drugs

is there a more cucked fanbase?
>>
>>65236020
>source recanted
>you actually think this is credible and not the shit he said when he didn't know he was on camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf2-8V0K3oM

You're delusional.
>>
>>65236088
ESPN smeared Brady and the Pats organization over deflated footballs, yet they can't be bothered to even report that the NFL is investigating Peyton Manning for HGH.

It's not the crime we care about. It's the total hypocrisy.
>>
>>65236114
>smeared

so the lost 1st round draft pick and $500,000 fine was just for fun, right?
>>
>>65236153
Use reason dude. Goodell has spent 6 million dollars on an "investigation." The entire country was in a frenzy. Of course he over-punished. The Falcons were caught injecting artificial crowd noise into their stadium all year and they lost a 2nd round pick and no fine.
>>
>>65236114

"Deflategate", regardless of how accurate it turned out to be, was an investigation over whether or not a team purposefully manipulated equipment in the AFC Championship Game.

The Peyton Manning/HGH stuff is whether or not he used it during the offseason five years ago as he recovered from neck surgery. It's not nearly the same level of potential scandal.
>>
>>65236187
>i don't think they did anything wrong so therefore everyone else should think this

they got busted *again* for cheating
every team they played this year had additional security so they couldn't cheat
and guess what? they didn't make it to the superbowl.

>inb4 injuries
the panthers lost their star receiver and they still went to the superbowl
>>
I don't really care about this "scandal" but I find it amazing how every other sports media site is at least acknowledging there's an investigation into HGH use except for ESPN.
>>
>>65236197
Are you kidding me? Peyton had the best statistical season of any quarterback in NFL history the following year at the age of 37.

You are telling me there is no possible causal connection between suffering an injury that some speculated would end his career, taking HGH the following year, and then having the best year of his career at age 37. Remember how everyone was lauding his amazing recovery?

This is after everyone speculated that 11.5 psi footballs was responsible for the Patriots amazing fumble record. But Peyton Manning's miraculous recovery? No connection to the HGH he took?

I mean, what if a baseball player took HGH while he was out for a year with an injury and then broke the home run record the following year?
>>
>>65235741
>search for Peyton - nothing comes up

Are you claiming there is no mention of Peyton Manning on ESPN's website?
>>
File: hgh.jpg (59 KB, 624x438) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
59 KB, 624x438
>>65235741
>search for HGH - nothing comes up at all

You are either a liar or are too stupid to spell "HGH" correctly.
>>
>>65236338
he's a buttmad patsfag
they don't tell the truth on a good day, now that they got btfo by peypey you actually think they're gonna say anything that's true?
>>
>>65236226

yeah just to the afc championship lol

they didn't busted for anything, Goodell wasted money trying to prove they did something with circumstantial evidence and got butt blasted when the court of law found nothing wrong

The patriots injuries were far more substantial than a single receiver being out but nice try
>>
>>65236370
#btfo
#wrecked
#cuckedbypeyton
#cheaters
#asteriks
#homosexual
#tombradylikespenis
>>
>>65236315

Possibly putting an asterisk next to some QB records isn't nearly on the same level of possibly putting one next to a Super Bowl Championship, no.
>>
>>65236379
>they didn't busted for anything
denial is not a river in egypt, homoanon
>>
>>65235800
>>65236114
>>65236299
see
>>65236370
>>
>>65236387

superbowl- happens every year, when its finished on to the next one

player records- could stand for decades or forever, constantly talked about during regular and off season

yeah the superbowl asterisk is way more meaningful
>>
>>65236379
>the court of law found nothing wrong
That is not what teh court ruled.

The court agreed that there was sufficient evidence to indicate the Patriots had broken the rule, but ruled that the suspension was not allowed under the CBA rules for disciplining players.
>>
File: holy shit what did i just read.jpg (51 KB, 625x346) Image search: [Google]
holy shit what did i just read.jpg
51 KB, 625x346
>>65236423
>>
>>65236405
That's a bit better, but still it's not in the top headlines, or videos below it. It seems like headline worthy news if there's an investigation
>>
>tfw shannon sharpe has been roasting pats fans alive non-stop for the past 5 days
>>
>>65236423

Player Records - Can easily be corrected,changed, or at least asterisked n about the time it takes to edit a Wikipedia entry

Super Bowl Matchup - Can never be recreated or repeated, leaving a gigantic "What If" hanging in the record books

In terms of "What is the bigger scandal if one turns out to be illegitimate", Championship beats Player Record every time.
>>
>>65236426
Actually the court didn't rule anything about sufficient evidence, no evidence was presented in court. It was mostly focused on if the process used to suspend Brady was fair and followed the CBA, which it did not.
>>
>>65236473

superbowl wins can be vacated if enough evidence is found

Peytons records could stand forever since you cant be tested for a drug you took years ago
>>
>>65236566
>having an IQ of 16
>>
>>65236592

nice ad hominem cuck
>>
File: anon tells me notallmuslims.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
anon tells me notallmuslims.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>65236566
>Rodger Goddell
>vacating SB wins
>>
>>65236566
Super Bowl Wins can be vacated, but they can never be awarded to anyone else. You can't just give it to the other team, or the team from the Conference Finals they beat, or anything like that. It's just a permanent empty spot on the list of Championships.

If Peyton was found to have been using an illegal PED at the time, it takes literally 15 seconds to void him off the list and give his records back to Farve or Montana or Marino or whoever the hell he beat.
>>
>>65236617
you've made at least 2 posts in this thread that not only make no sense but are laughable and seriously retarded.

by saying your IQ is 16 im actually trying to make you live up to your full potentional and hit 50 on an IQ test some day.
>>
>>65236655
No
>>
>>65236682

Excellent response
>>
>>65236744
yeah it is, because the NFL will never vacate a SB win. If they didn't vacate wins during both of the Pats Cheating scandals they won't now.
>>
>>65236787
*Broncos cheating scandal
>>
>>65236787
The Broncos had the largest cheating scandal ever, the circumvented the cap and were fined 2 million dollars, 1 million twice because the team withheld evidence.

You've been watching the NFL for a year though so I get it lool
>>
>>65236961
oh really now? and the NFL didn't hand out asterisks?

>Broncos had largest cheating scandal ever.
>source wikipedia
>anon was born in 1999.
>>
Apparently they are working on a story, we'll see
>>
>>65236020
>source recanted
Are you really that slow to not predict that to happen? He would be sued out his asshole for breaking HIPAA violations, of course he fucking recanted his statements you mong
>>
If you constantly use the words:

>buttmad
>asspained
>buttblasted

You are probably a literal homosexual.
>>
>>65236070
On what planet is this evidence?

Al jazeera is one step below tabloid rags. At least TMZ get photos before """""reporting""""

I'm glad that terror outlet went bankrupt
>>
>>65237707
They're still in business
>>
>>65237707
AJ is one of the most reputable sources in the world

it doesnt matter though, this is way past them, USA today and SI are all over it

THE NFL IS INVESTIGATING PEYTON MANNING FOR HGH USE, AND THAT IS A FACT
>>
ESPN has came out with a story, linking the MLB and anti aging agency to the investigation
>>
>>65238103
Not their american counterpart
>>
>>65235872
>E!SPN
>"credible news source"
top fucking kek
>>
>>65239738
How about the associated press?
>>
>>65242618
Nah thats not credible at all
>>
>>65244250
lol suuuuuure it isnt buddy
>>
>>65242618
associated press is just a conglomerate, they probably got it from EsPN
>>
>>65236645
If you look at the rest of the potential board of NFL chairmen, goodell is by far the best choice.
>>
File: the butthurt wil be immense.jpg (987 KB, 2550x366) Image search: [Google]
the butthurt wil be immense.jpg
987 KB, 2550x366
>>
>>65245040
kek
>>
>>65245040
damn we need to get more going
>>
>>65245116
t. assmad pats fan
>>
>>65245227
its 3am in new england you dumbass
>>
ESPN are known shills
>>
>>65245629
ESPN sucks so bad
>>
ive seen a couple stories
>>
>>65236020
There were at least two sources. One of them was anonymous and backed up the manning allegations. Any good journalist would know to reconfirm the validity of information by finding someone else to back up their claim.
>>
>>65237618
>You are probably a literal homosexual.
Literally every person on /sp/ is a homosexual, including you and me.
>>
>>65235741
I checked ESPN today, still nothing. It even made the front page of a national Canadian newspaper.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.