[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peyton Manning WILL be investigated by the NFL for alleged HGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16
File: 19450090-mmmain.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
19450090-mmmain.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
Peyton Manning WILL be investigated by the NFL for alleged HGH use

Manning has not denied his wife received multiple shipments of HGH, delivered specifically to the Manning house hold.

Manning also hasn't denied he visited the same clinic that he HGH was sent from.

Is he fucked bros? There's quite a bit of evidence
>>
Nice timing, again.

>Nothing happening between now and the SB

I suspect this will get just as much attention as deflategate, seeing as it's the only thing to talk about.
>>
>>65206977
good point denmarkbro

why does the NFL do these investigations during Super Bowl week?!
>>
>There's no timetable to complete the investigation, but it's not expected before the Denver plays Carolina in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.

>Al Jazeera reported last month that an intern at an Indianapolis anti-aging clinic was secretly recorded suggesting that Manning's wife received deliveries of HGH, which is banned by the league. Manning, then with the Colts, was rehabbing from shoulder surgeries.

>The intern, Charles Sly, has since recanted his story.
>>
OH FUCK. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT VIDEO WHERE THE KID PREDICTED THE SUPER BOWL AND SAID THERE WOULD BE SOME KIND OF CONTROVERSY ABOUT ONE OF THE TEAMS??
>>
>>65206962
So, his wife legally took HGH as prescribed by a doctor..
What's the problem?
>>
>>65206992
>why does the NFL do these investigations during Super Bowl week?!

>OH FUCK. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT VIDEO WHERE THE KID PREDICTED THE SUPER BOWL AND SAID THERE WOULD BE SOME KIND OF CONTROVERSY ABOUT ONE OF THE TEAMS??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmUdpQljwE4

LOL IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING.
>>
>>65207019
There is no practical reason for an anti-aging clinic of all places to be prescribing HGH.
>>
>>65207017
Its every year
>>
>>65207031
So the Broncos are winning?
>>
>>65207019
Why would his wife be taking hgh from an anti aging clinic?
>>
>>65207031
Predicting sth that happens every year. What a freaking thing. Oh wow
>>
>>65207074
HE LITERALLY SAYS

> a scandal will break out a week before the bowl

el oh el "it's not happening tho"
>>
>>65207094
oh wow super bowl next week, sweet
>>
File: xqoEiAz.png (13 KB, 634x218) Image search: [Google]
xqoEiAz.png
13 KB, 634x218
>>65207019
>>65207036
>>65207064

FDA approved reasons for being prescribed HGH none of which are remotely related to anti-aging.

Though I bet nothing negative will come out of this investigation, even if I'd like to see it happen.
>>
>>65207112
well he says in the break or whatever. i'm putting words in his mouth
>>
>>65207036
Sure there is. It's not standard of care, and probably unwise in the long-run, but there are docotrs doctors prescribe HGH to otherwise healthy people because of the obvious reguvenative effects, citing a perceived hormone deficiency.
Though reading the specifics of this story, it sounds like the entire thing is bullshit. Hope that intern faces jailtime for violating HIPAA.
>>
>>65207064
cause a doctor would prescribe it

this is some really sketchy shit he put his wife in
>>
>>65207135
If none of them have to do with anti aging, why would an anti aging clinic be distributing it?
>>
>>65207180
The anti-aging clinic is front in order to get HGH prescriptions for athletes.

This is the Al Jazeera investigation if you want something to watch over dinner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJRPxmTuxoI
>>
>>65207231
So Peyton cheated?
>>
>>65207146
That may be the case where Peyton's wife does have some legitimate reason for taking HGH, but given Peyton's riled up initial reaction to the allegations, it doesn't seem likely.

It really seems like something you can brush off by calmly saying "It's fake, my wife takes HGH," knowing you're in 100% legit. This strange reaction is reminiscent of Rodger's "I really really like women."

>>65207354
Given the circumstances he most likely did take HGH. I believe that he took it to recover from his injury and dropped use around a year after. This could account for the significant drop off in performance within two years (but this could also just be attributed to age).
>>
Can hgh be detected through any tests? Hair, piss, blood, dead skin cells; etc.

>inb4 those can all be tampered with
I know
>>
Nothing will happen, just like nothing happened with belicheat and cuck Brady, if there was more talk of it then there would be some fake investigation meant to appease people like with the cheatriots, after the NFL destroys evidence of course
>>
>>65207569
nothing happened? What do you call the suspension and fines?!

Peyton should be suspended 4 games going into next year
>>
>>65207569
Didn't they take the Patriots first round pick away even though they didn't prove anything?
>>
>>65207548
I believe it can be, but only if it was taken recently and the period for being able to detect it in Manning has most likely passed.

>>65207569
This is most likely to happen.

>>65207588
Peyton is definitely done after this year. The worst that could happen is his records set in 2013.
>>
>>65207673
His records set in 2013 getting stripped*
>>
>>65207629
>>65207588
>slap on the wrist so people think the NFL isn't corrupt
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DaYCeIsWono
>>
>>65207464
Nah, there's no evidence of HGH being involved in any way whatsoever. Peyton denies that his wife was ever prescribed it, and the doctor does as well (he can't outright comment because of privacy laws, but he has done everything short of it to discredit the story).
Unless he and his wife want to tell the world what drugs she did take, there's literally nothing else he can say if he is innocent.

All that seems to have happened here is that Al Jazeera shit the bed journalistically by including unverified and fallacious claims by that intern in the course of making their otherwise-interesting documentary.
>>
Peyton should have sat down and lost to Tommy boy, this whole thing would have gone away.
>>
File: laugh brady.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
laugh brady.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
>nothing on the front page of ESPN

Holy Cuckitus Maximus!
>>
File: 1452033130342.png (256 KB, 538x426) Image search: [Google]
1452033130342.png
256 KB, 538x426
>people think all athletes in professional sports leagues are natty
>>
>>65207699
>all those pats bandwagoners in the comment section
Its like I'm really on /sp/
worse than the 90s cowboys and more delusional
>>
>>65206962
The NFL doesn't want to find shit on their breadwinner.
HOWEVER. The MLB is going hard to find out more about the place with the USDA and they're more likely to fuck them over than anyone, it would be hilarious.
>>
>>65207094

He said a scandal will come out on either the Panthers or the Broncos and predicted they would be in the super bowl.

It is fucking rigged.
>>
>>65207716
His wife is confirmed to receive HGH bro, Peyton wouldnt deny it

You can act like its nothing but there is some damning evidence. He visited the same clinic the HGH came from, thats really damn troubling.

The NFL tried to ignore it but too much evidence pushed them to investigate
>>
>>65206962
>There's quite a bit of evidence

Of what?
>>
File: 1232426548.jpg (157 KB, 903x603) Image search: [Google]
1232426548.jpg
157 KB, 903x603
>>65206962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFvJcAG0x4

I JUST KEEPS HAPPENING!

BRONCOS WILL WIN THE BOWL CONFIRMED!
>>
>>65207716
Running with the story makes sense from AJ's point of view, really. They have very little penetration in the U.S. right now
Worst case scenario, they get sued for libel and lose credibility in a market they didn't have to begin with.
Best case scenario, they break one of the biggest stories in NFL history and become a household-name among everyone who watches ESPN.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
>>65207777
Quads confirm, baseball wins again
>>
>alleged HGH use was 2011

>5 years ago
>during a season in which he didn't play

All you armchair detectives are hilarious.
>>
can anyone post a link to an article saying that the nfl is going to investigate Peyton? So far I'm not coming up with anything legitimate on Google
>>
>>65207031
I always wondered what the fuck the hawks were thinking throwing the ball with 2 downs left and 2 timeouts
Now I know
>>
The funniest thing is that retard americans will truly believe that this is some isolated case. How can people not realise everyone takes everything available? It's 100% league approved too.
>>
>>65207830
Nothing about the NFL from what I've seen, latest related news is this article.
http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2016/1/26/10835470/mlb-usada-al-jazeera-ped-investigation
>>
File: 12342654789.jpg (33 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
12342654789.jpg
33 KB, 400x256
It's not Tom's turn so that's why he kept throwing it up for grabs.

Enjoy your ring Pay Pay.
>>
>>65207855
Retarded bumfuck Americans just tried to hang a QB for deflating footballs. Now their country bumpkin hero is on the ropes for a far more serious offense. They fucking deserve it.

Literally. There is a pending case in the United States Court of Appeals because an unpopular quarterback may have had his ballboys deflate his footballs from 12.5 psi to 11.5 psi.
>>
>>65207830

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/01/26/nfl-conducting-comprehensive-investigation-of-manning/79367784/

Its an hour old thats why you cant find it, its really happening

>>65207892

There's the post for you buddy, and its not AJ
>>
>>65207855
No one that watches football actually thinks this
>>
>>65207913
>all those Favre playoff picks were part of the plan
>all those manning chokes

Famb, think of all the implications. 18-1
>>
>>65207920
>bandwagoning faggot who thinks the cheatriots aren't the most bandwagoned team in football
>bradys jersey #1 in sales
Fuck off you bandwagoning piece of shit
>>
>>65207920

Yeah it is that bad
>>
>>65208019
The majority of the country does not like Tom Brady or the Patriots.
>>
>>65208066
>this is what cheatriot fans actually believe
patriots "fans" are everywhere
>>
>>65207763
I'm sure they had the same restraint with deflategate...
>>
Why would he cheat :(
>>
>>65207794
So far, there's as much evidence as there was against the deflatriots.

I'm excited to see the broncucks get btfo too.
>>
File: sadcocks.jpg (38 KB, 528x297) Image search: [Google]
sadcocks.jpg
38 KB, 528x297
>>65211140
Don't be fucking delusional. They will never touch Manning. He's on the way out. It doesn't matter how much evidence they have or don't have, he's done his job and whether he cheated or not, he won't be pursued.

Brady is, has, and always will be the "bad guy". Rightfully so, he's part of an organization that cheats, and the faggot probably cheats too.

Whether or not Peypey cheated doesn't matter because he's got a good public image and it would literally take more work than the NFL is willing to put into it to tarnish another legendary player, no matter how much he might deserve it.

Cheating is part of the game. You all need to accept it and accept that some will get caught and some won't. If they're doing better, they're more likely to get caught.

That being said, Brady and Manning can both go fucking retire and I'd be happy. Fuck both teams, fuck the NFL, and fuck Jewdell.
>>
HGH
>>
File: 1450635822994.jpg (99 KB, 759x571) Image search: [Google]
1450635822994.jpg
99 KB, 759x571
>post yfw manning gets cucked out of the owl by cam and gets destroyed for his HGH use a month later
>>
>>65211817
loooooooool
>>
>>65208926

Everyone's doing it, it's the cool thing to do in the current year.... And what I mean by everyone I mean the cheatriots
>>
He clearly used it but he should have been allowed too

either way its cheating
>>
File: image.jpg (604 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604 KB, 1024x1280
>>65211817
>>
well he fucked up huh
>>
File: chickenparm.png (4 KB, 125x14) Image search: [Google]
chickenparm.png
4 KB, 125x14
>>
File: youtaste.png (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
youtaste.png
4 KB, 125x117
>>
File: sogood.png (17 KB, 125x72) Image search: [Google]
sogood.png
17 KB, 125x72
>>
>>65213476
>>65213484
>>65213491
Good posts family
>>
what an idiot
>>
>>65206962
No he won't. Stop fucking trolling already
>>
He's more guilty than Steven Avery
>>
>>65207019

Replace All Peytons in the OP with Tom and Mannings with Brady. NFL.com would be covered in articles about it and how the Patriots have destroyed the itnegrity of the game. Everyone would presume guilt. An NFL player getting HGH shipped to his god damned house is pretty much a guarantee they're using.

It's just interesting to view the clear double standard and narrative that the league and sites like ESPN try to push.

That being said, all of the great ones use. Brady uses, your favorite player uses. Glad to see other fans having to deal with the media sensationalism bullshit.

Overall, though the Broncos are going to lose by 40 again so no one will give a fuck.
>>
>>65211140

But Deflategate was a proven sting operation completely based on false media leaks and a faulty scientific pretense. the IGL disproved it.

It's insulting to compare circumstantial evidence in both cases. One guy admitted to having actual HGH shipped to his fucking house.
>>
File: peyton m.jpg (285 KB, 2012x1132) Image search: [Google]
peyton m.jpg
285 KB, 2012x1132
Look at his fucking forehead. There's no way he didn't used HGH
>>
>>65211288

>muh cheating Patriots boogeyman

Do us a favor and educate yourself on what actually has happened with that franchise and the "scandals" surrounding them. Do a little fucking research rather than just believing what you read on /sp/ or espn.
>>
>They waited until the Superbowl was set to start investigating

>ESPN and NFL Network never said shit about this until now and its alll over my fucking tv

>Tfw that conspiracy theorists youtube guy was right

This shit is fixed

Peyton Manning sold his soul and accepted the villain role just to win a ring.
>>
>>65206962

Manning has not denied shooting JFK

Manning has not denied that he did 9/11

Manning has not denied repeatedly ass-fucking gigantic faggot OP.

Manning has not denied ringing multiple doorbells and then running away.

>Is he fucked bros? There's quite a bit of evidence
>>
>>65217529
>Unironically watching conspiracy videos on youtube.

I hope you get help soon, anon.
>>
File: trash ball 2 copy.jpg (49 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
trash ball 2 copy.jpg
49 KB, 768x576
>>65207231
>Al Jazeera
>>
>>65207464
>This could account for the significant drop off in performance within two years (but this could also just be attributed to age).

Let's apply Occam's Razor here.
>>
>>65207031
Just bet 100 euro on Denver thanks to this video, TY bro
>>
>>65207790
>His wife is confirmed to receive HG
>He visited the same clinic the HGH came from,

Lack of sauce noted.

>>65207808
>they get sued for libel

Would be a waste of time, the bar for winning a libel case against a news outlet is very high.
>>
File: rustled jimmies.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
rustled jimmies.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>65211288
You seem upset.
>>
>>65213476
>>65213484
>>65213491
I let this happen
>>
>>65207464
>That may be the case where Peyton's wife does have some legitimate reason for taking HGH, but given Peyton's riled up initial reaction to the allegations, it doesn't seem likely.

are you retarded anon?

the reason he got riled up because that hack article tried to ruin his reputation

Peyton NEVER gets mad as fuck at the media. That's why you know this shit is bullshit.

The internet admitted he was wrong and speculating shit and al jazeera tried to link it to Manning and have since recanted.

Ryan Zimmernan and Howard are suing them. Peyton said he'll probably sue too but waiting til his season is over.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/report--ryan-zimmerman-suing-al-jazeera-after-hgh-story-230924477.html

I'm all in favor of heavy punishments for HGH in all sports, but I believe Peyton on this one

and to answer this anon's question >>65206992
The NFL is a greedy fucking corporation and want to dominate the headlines 24/7 that's why this story is happening with the 2 weeks of media week.

Some of your older anons will remember that there only used to be 1 week in between conference championships and the superb owl. The NFL extended it for max coverage and hype. Because after the owl, nobody gives a shit about the NFL
>>
>>65207778
Only if the Broncos win. Remember he said people will bet against the scandalous team and so they will win so Vegas makes money.

If the Broncos win this year, this man is a God.
>>
>>65217780
>That's why you know this shit is bullshit
Don't be ridiculous; people react like this to accusations all the time even if they're guilty.
>>
>>65217780
Judging peoples reactions is a very poor way of determining guilt or innocence. It's better to look at the evidence when it's presented than try to read people's faces.

Also suing people doesn't mean you're innocent, Lance Armstrong sued tons of people for libel before he was caught.
>>
>>65217780
They're suing them because it makes them look innocent. There is 0% chance of them actually winning any damages because libel requires malice. So unless they can prove that Al Jazeera knew the accusations were untrue and published them anyways, those lawyers are just blowing steam.
>>
>>65217504
>espn reports manning HGH.
>Patriots all scream.. "SEE SEE HE'S A FUCKING CHEATER"
>its ok to believe espn this time.
>>
>>65218165
Actually ESPN hasn't been reporting on the HGH investigation.
>>
>>65218165
>muh pats boogeyman
Actually, patriot fans are just saying that the same level of attention should be given to both accusations. There's about as much evidence behind this as there was behind deflategate (i.e. none).
>>
>>65207031
>>65207074
>>65207778
>>65217890

He predicted the number one seeds from each division to go to the superbowl. Denver still had the best defense on December 7th in the AFC. Panthers were still undefeated.
>>
>>65211288
>Brady is, has, and always will be the "bad guy"
You can't sit here an say Brady and the Pats have bandwagoners from all of the country and outside of the united states and then say everybody views him as the bad guy. He has among the highest jersey sales outside his state in the NFL.

You're setting there talking about a report that found a single ball under regulation and a *potentially* used hormone that obviously didn't effect his noodle arm much. You are blowing it way out of proportion. Personally, I think getting caught with bountygate and stickum are much more serious offenses. And one of those was way in the past, before Goodell and you probably didn't even know about it.
>>
>>65218577
THIS

Brady has led jersey sales for a year running

Gronk is second..
>>
HGH you taste so good
>>
:(
>>
FUCK
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.