[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Uncle Tom Athletes reviled by the Black Community in this thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: stephen_curry_46_large.jpg (830 KB, 3959x2808) Image search: [Google]
stephen_curry_46_large.jpg
830 KB, 3959x2808
>pic related

Every ounce of success he has, the more and more the Black community is getting ruined. He is the league's golden boy because he destroys what it means to be black by acting so white

Just remember: what goes around, comes around

LeBron: MVP speech about his mother and overcoming a struggle
Rose: MVP speech about his mother and overcoming a struggle
Durant: MVP speech about his mother and overcoming a struggle

Curry: MVP speech about his dad who grossed $19.8 million and being an Uncle Tom, overcoming absolutely nothing

Curry hates us. Fuck this race traitor
>>
Curry is the new white hope
>>
Yeah you're not black.
>>
>>65201988
Top tier bait, my negro friend!
>>
>>65202023
Are you?

You know that most black people hate Curry, right?
>>
>>65202060
Uh most black people I've talked to have nothing against curry.
>>
>waah people born in nice environments don't deserve their achievements
>>
>>65202079
Well, it's not nearly as impressive when you have rich parents who give you enough money and free time to hire a trainer and make you good.

It's different when you come from hard circumstances and work hard to become great

That's why Curry will never be LeBron, Durant, MJ, or Kobe. He's a spoiled rich kid
>>
Has anyone posted proof that Curry ISN'T a coon?
>>
Never heard anyone say anything bad about curry. The people at my barbershop fucking love him.
>>
>>65202137
....but Kobe was fairly wealthy
>>
>>65202137
>kobe
>not well off thanks to his dad
>>
>>65202137
you realize michael jordan had a good childhood, with parents that had a job and a father that recognized what a shithole new york was becoming and moved them to north carloina instead?

it's almost like the greatest athletes of all time have good family lives, while the ones who "overcome the struggle" are second-rate, overhyped fatherless niggers.
>>
>>65201988
>destroying what it means to be black
Good, maybe one day they won't be the objectively worst race.
>>
He talked about his dad because he actually had one instead of a sheeboon mamma
>>
>>65201988

Black people hating Curry for "acting white" would be the single biggest reason yet for me to like him. Thanks, OP.
>>
Hey look everybody we got a butthurt Spurs fan in here. Welcome to the salt mine, faggots!
>>
>having a father is acting white
>these are the depths that the African American community has sunk to

Although I think this is probably a 9/10 troll post.
>>
Power Rankings:

1. White men
2. Asian men
3. Asian women
4. Hispanic women
5. Hispanic men
6. White women
7. Black women
8. Black men

Commit suicide, nigger. I am now pro choice because it kills poor people/niggers.
>>
Black guy here. Black community fucks with Steph heavy OP doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>65203282
>Asian women are superior to asian men
>White women worse than hispanics
>hispanic men not tied with black men

yet another reason no one listens to Canada
>>
>>65203282
White men kill themselves more than any other demographic. If they're so great, then why are they murdering themselves?
>>
>>65201988
Black people: "Hey whites want the best player ever absolutely free!"

White people: "What's the catch?"

Black people: "He's black at the Hall of Fame ceremony."

White people: "Deal if you throw in being white when he marries a white woman."

Blacks: Fucking....grumble Uncle Tom ass nigger... okay deal.
>>
>>65201988
>nigger has a father
>considered an uncle tom
Senpai pls
>>
>>65202810
>the ones who "overcome the struggle" are second-rate, overhyped fatherless niggers.
mayweather is one of the greatest and he is the poster boy for a fatherless nigger whose black dad came into his life after he became successfull
>>
>>65203679
>Mayweather is one of the greatest
Stopped reading right about there
>>
>>65201988
Why are whites so obsessed with Curry?
>>
I think its more difficult being world class at something when you are rich parents then when you do not. Like imagine having all that cash you can do whatever you want party every single day without a care in the world you are not pushed by your shitty situation and you still go out and achieve so much. That is impressive. So fuck you OP.
>>
>>65203515
Hard to live up to such high expectations

always nice to see a successful minority imo, since they're usually expected to go to jail/prison. The bars set pretty low I suppose.
>>
>>65203342
Black guy here also. Black community doesnt fuck with Steph at all OP knows what he's talking about.
>>
Ok you fucking virgins not one of you is really black so stop spouting bullshit. Second white people like Curry cus he is proof that technique and skill is more important than raw physique something that LeBeta seems to forget. If Lebeta spent a little more time at the court instead of the gym he might have had a few more rings by now.
>>
>>65203784
thats because you are probably mexican
>>
>>65203905
Are you black?
>>
>>65204115

No.
>>
>>65204183
Then shut the fuck up because you clearly don't know what being black is like and why the black community hates Steph Curry
>>
>>65204226
>me and my schoolyard chums mock Stephen Curry
>all black people hate Stephen Curry
I don't think it works that way, chief. Also, confirmation bias.
>>
Can anyone post the "only then can i be satisfied" curry hate pasta?
>>
File: 1420005752910.gif (37 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420005752910.gif
37 KB, 200x200
be successful black man: uncle tom
aspire to make more than minimum wage: uncle tom
read books: uncle tom

So trying to improve the lifestyle you're born into somehow makes you a race traitor.

am i getting this right?
Are the Blacks the only minority in America that does this? It seems like every other culture with the exception of Gypsies are business owners that put the younger generations through school. Of course there's exceptions but generally speaking.
>>
fuck off with your race baiting. this is fucking idiotic

reported
>>
>waaaah waah i'm a loser nigger waah plz don't like curry, curry makes blacks look intelligent and clean and good shooters waaah

Fuck all of you worthless niggers thinking you deserve the whole world for just being black. The black community is ruined and it has nothing to do with basketball.
>>
Nigger reporting in, Steph Curry makes Donald trump look black. This nigga don't know any struggle
>>
>>65201988
I would hate Steph Curry regardless of race because he's single handedly derailed the game of basketball.

Goddamit do I wish an embarrassing sex or PED scandal would come along and erase the last 20 months
>>
>>65202060
ofcourse black people hate curry, he stands for working hard
>>
To be an Uncle Tom you have to be black in the first place. Curry is basically white. He has light skin privilege.
>>
>>65203433

Asian women blow, they're dull, bitchy and pile on the makeup like no other you fucking weeb
>>
>>65205964

How has he derailed basketball you mongoloid? By showing that skill matter more than the fucking gym?
>>
File: 1451595064690.jpg (440 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1451595064690.jpg
440 KB, 693x693
>opposing team misses/scores/a steal
>curry gets the ball
>palm
>cross half court
>palm
>make a move to the elbow, fake, spin out to the 3 on the wing
>palm
>push off
>hits a 3

wow... what athleticism... such an entertaining spectacle....
>>
>>65203854
Black guy here. Black community doesn't know who Steph is; we don't really fux with basketball desu it's all a stereotype.
>>
File: randy.png (820 KB, 1100x737) Image search: [Google]
randy.png
820 KB, 1100x737
>>65203342
>>65203854
>>65206404

shills trying to tear down the based black /sp/artan because he doesn't bow down to the liberal cock
>>
I teach in the inner city and all my students do is talk about Curry. Best part is it's in Leaveland
>>
As a black guy (just believe me) im just happy lebron wont win another ring. I guess you can say im neutral towards steph curry. My team hasnt won since the 90's (bulls) so i dont really care but its kinda cool to witness the best shooter in the nba. Something ill tell my kids about
>>
Curry's a better role model than LeBitch easily.
>>
>>65206381
>le shoot 3 meme
Curry has a higher 2 point field goal percentage this season than Shaq's average for his career.
>>
>>65204430
This. OP is implying that you can't REALLY be black unless you grew up in shitty circumstances.

It's weird. They should be proud that someone is beating the white system that oppressed them
>>
>>65206563
fuck off randy
>>
>>65206563
randy. seriously dude you aren't funny

fuck off
>>
>>65201988
As a white man, Curry is the best player I have seen since Nash, before that it was Reggie Miller.

Keep on it Curry.
>>
>>65202137
He is better than all of them.

Taking Jordans season wins record with him on the way to a double repeat.
>>
>>65203923
Because he doesn't KO anyone and hand picks easy AF fights.

>Berto ring a bell?

When was his last stoppage win? That is what makes boxing stars t*rkman.

Go bump an Amir Khan thread, the scared muslim.
>>
>>65207694

but if people can "beat the system" through hard work and individual effort within the law that means they don't need to put leftist and an army of bureaucrats in power to hand them "free" crumbs.
>>
>>65207940
I don't think they can plan that far ahead
>>
>>65201988
No problem with Curry at all.
Only people I know who get buttmad about him are Lebron fans of any race.
>>
>>65206820
How? By teaching kids to forget where they are from they become better people?
>>
what is the black community?
>>
>>65203905
>that flag
>this subject

I had to look up your irrelevant country on wikipedia and it turns out your most popular sport is Handball lmao
>>
I'm black and I like Curry, I also like Lebron, Kobe and Michael Jordan. The latter two grew up with money, it's no ones fault but your own YOU are a fucking loser
>>
>>65216680
it would be weirder if he acted like a hood nigga like drake when he's been a sheltered kid, no?
>>
>>65216680
Wheres Curry from that he forgot? Guy is still a Panthers fan, right?
>>
>>65205996

>Curry
>Working hard

He's a privileged kid with good genes for the sport, a professional dad to train him on the fundamentals, chucks threes, and money for the best training in the world.

Granted he got better in the past years, I wouldn't call him a hard worker.
>>
File: 1443804501752.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443804501752.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>65201988
>shunning one of your own cause he doesn't act like a nigger ape thug.

Yeah why did we free them again?
>>
>>65201988
>uncle tom
is there a culture that hates to see their own succeed more than niggers?
>get called a sellout when you go to college

Literally ass backwards
>>
File: not funny.jpg (15 KB, 348x320) Image search: [Google]
not funny.jpg
15 KB, 348x320
>>65219023
>2016
>being such a shit poster
i seriously hope you fuck off
>>
>>65201988
t. Ira Shoahberg
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.