[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can We all admit he's the best qb in the league in today's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9
File: cam.jpg (8 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
8 KB, 280x180
Can We all admit he's the best qb in the league in today's game now?

Brady/Rodgers/Palmer/Wilson have all been exposed
>>
Healthy Tony Romo says hello.
>>
File: 1442289389525.gif (2 MB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1442289389525.gif
2 MB, 500x348
>>65184024
>>
If he wins the SB, yes.

If he loses, the answer is still Brady.
>>
no, you need more than half a season of great play before you can be considered the best in the league. Right now he's top 3 or 4 behind Brady Rodgers and maybe Bree.
>>
flacco

/thread
>>
you can laugh, clown and coon in white folks faces all you want but until you win at least 1 super bowl you arent even in the running

you arent trolling anyone, this will be the lowest viewership of any super bowl in the last 5 years because literally nobody cares
>>
>>65184267
PFFFFFFTTTTTTTBBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

t. Pittsburgh Steeler
>>
File: Wrong.png (158 KB, 257x420) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.png
158 KB, 257x420
>>65184024
>meme QB
>best qb in the league
>>
How were they exposed

Carolina is probably the best supporting cast any QB could have at the moment. He basically sits back there with no pressure and constantly gets great field position. When he doesn't, he disappears.
>>
>>65184267
>>
>>65184024
>Can We all admit he's the best qb in the league in today's game now?
This year, yes.

>Brady/Rodgers/Palmer/Wilson have all been exposed
Those guys are all fucking great and not one of them has been or ever will be "exposed".

Manziel was exposed; the four above are legit greats.
>>
>>65184294
>this will be the lowest viewership of any super bowl in the last 5 years because literally nobody cares
Yeah, I don't think so. You might want to cap this and look at it again after the ratings are in.
I'd much rather have had Pats-Seahawks II, but this is going to be a big game, for sure.
>>
>>65184607

>Palmer
>"fucking great"

i'm sorry but he was exposed for literally the first 8 years of his career
>>
>>65184607
>palmer
>fucking great

nah senpai but i agree with everything else
>>
>>65184541
>Carolina is probably the best supporting cast any QB could have at the moment
i thought that was arizona

oh, and i thought they were finished after kelvin benjamin went down

cam newton is the reason the offense is so good. guys cant properly defend their mans because they have to constantly watch cam to see if he actually held the ball and is running with it.
>>
This year?
Assuming everyone is healthy?

1. Rodgers
2. Luck
3. Wilson
4. Brady
5. Newton
6. Rothisberger
7. Smith
8. Manning
9. Brees
10. Romo

I don't know what happened to Matty Ice because before he decided to have an early mid life crisis I would have ranked him in the top 10.

I should note this ranking is based on the physical capabilities each QB posesses (that includes throwing passes of course), it's not dealing with other things they may be strong in, such as play consistency (Brady) or being a master of the line of scrimmage (Manning).
>>
>>65184780
>I should note this ranking is based on the physical capabilities each QB possesses

and the most physically dominant qb isnt the top?

also assuming everyone is healthy means cam has kelvin benjamin.

>2. Luck
oh its bait...
>>
>>65184607
>wilson
>great

top kek

that's almost as funny as people calling the Cardinals secondary elite. it's easy to be elite when 6 of your 16 games are against the likes of Wilson and whomever Niners and Rams roll out there
>>
>>65184055
"Healthy" LOL
>>
>>65184812
Assuming they're healthy, Luck and Wilson are more athletically impressive than Newton.
>>
>>65184897
>actually being this retarded

but go ahead. post combine stats like i know youre going to
>>
>>65184066
so by that logic, then peyton manning is better than brady?
>>
>>65184055

So no Romo at all then? Gotcha.

Fuck how booty blasted are Romo fags going to be when Cam wins a ring?
>>
>>65184930
>lol no you're just retarded
>and don't bother posting proof, cause remember, you're retarded
Why would you checkmate yourself like that?
>>
>>65184935
Both players are well beyond their peak, so comparing them now is pointless.

If we look at their personal career stats. Then Manning is far and away the better player.

However, the patriots have the most successful team of the last 15 years.
>>
>>65184964
just because hurr durr luck ran a faster 40 than cam the one time it was timed doesnt mean that he's more physically imposing.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016012401/2015/POST20/cardinals@panthers#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000627858&tab=recap

tell me wilson and luck, or any qb, can truck niggers like that.
>>
>>65184055
Ha haha hahaha
>>
>>65184753
>guys cant properly defend their mans because they have to constantly watch cam to see if he actually held the ball and is running with it.
where was this all these years when he was playing like shit. when his team is mediocre, the guy usually just folds and scrambles to find a towel to put over his face. he was up like 20 pts in the seattle game and he basically just came in for like two 10 yard drives or whatever. not saying carolina will repeat the same thing next year or anything but at the moment, there is no better supporting cast.
>>
>>65184241
>half a season
he literally only lost 1 game the entire season
>>
>>65184024
Best qb this year though give Rodgers and Brady his O-Line and they would be in the same place. Not to take anything away from Cam as he has been fantastic but it's a team sport and he has got one of the best O-Lines in the league.
>>
>>65184780
>2. Luck

lel.
almost got me
>>
>>65185029
Wilson had the best 4 game run of any QB in history, and no QB can escape the blitz and make a play out of it (with literal nobodies) like he can.

Yes, Cam is big, he's a physical powerhouse.
But he's not as athletic.
>>
>>65185045
the seattle game was more about game flow. they ran every 1st and 2nd down. thats why their first play out of the half yesterday was a pass. they played conservative against seattle and didnt make the same mistake against arizona.

his o line is good. but no one saw that coming with blindside coming in. his TE and FB are elite, but J-stew isnt the greatest running back. he was just used a lot this year. ted ginn was literally just cut form the cardinals and he was their number one receiver this year.

let that sink in

carolinas best receiver wasnt good enough to make the cardinals.
>>
>>65184983
>However, the patriots have the most successful team of the last 15 years

cheating will do that for you.
is it any wonder the patriots haven't won a single superbowl in any year that there has been no cheating allegations ?
>>
Roethlisberger with a separated shoulder, no Bell, no Brown, no DW, and no starting LT and C looked better against the Broncos defense than Brady.

NFC doesn't have any good defenses, so it's not really a comparison from that side.
>>
>>65185083
seafag fans
>>
>>65185083
>But he's not as athletic.

quick is the word you want. quick =/= athletic
>>
File: no means no.jpg (52 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
no means no.jpg
52 KB, 600x491
>>65185102
>NFC doesn't have any good defenses,
>>
>>65185093
Tbf the cards have one of the best receiving corps out there so that doesn't really make Ginn look that bad. That being said Cam doesn't have that many good weapons. Ginn is not someone you want as your number one receiver.
>>
>>65184024
>Palmer

One of these things is not like the others
>>
>>65185093
>more about game flow.
i don't know what half of that has to do with anything really. if you're making a case that arizona has a better cast, then you're not helping your case at all considering what that defense was doing to arizona's offense. who cares if no one saw their o-line being good. the fact of the matter is that they turned out good and has helped them tremendously. two games now i've seen and there's like no pressure on him at all really and that's from two decent defenses. i'll take great protection and shit receivers over the opposite. thanks.
>>
>>65185140
I'm not a Panther fan but Olsen is a legit monster TE and their version of Gronk
>>
>>65185164
Never said he wasnt and he is fantastic but that's the only great weapon he has. Olsen is in the same tier as Gronk.
>>
This thread is why I hate most of this board.
>>
>>65185140
>having corey brown as you 2nd/3rd choice receiver

jesus christ
>>
>>65184607
>brady
>not being exposed
>>
>>65184024
where does he rank in the all-time qb list?
>>
>>65185102
>2. Seattle
>5. Arizona
>6. Carolina
>>
>>65185206
That game wasn't Brady's fault. He's the only QB in the league that would've gotten his team that close. It was everybody elses fault.
>>
>>65184639
>>65184657

He was great until Pitt destroyed his knee. Then hr got stuck on the bungles before being shipped to the Raiders when they were still complete garbage.
>>
>>65184780
>le neckbeard QB
>2
>>
>>65185201
>ted ginn, literally just a deep threat that acts like he can run routes occasionally
>devin funchess, a rookie who couldn't catch a pass if he had stickum covering his arms for most of the season
>corey brown, an old ass fuck that realistically shouldn't even be playing right now
>>
>>65185226
Its not just the last game, It was this season in general. Brady is a Gronk Baby and is only winning when he is in the lineup and not hurt on the sideline
>>
>>65185093
I feel like the only reason Ober is doing well is that Carolina runs so much. Because the guy is horrible in a more traditional offense
>>
>>65185256
you have corey brown mixed up with Cothery
>>
>>65185281
O yes, my bad.

Been drinking. No class today so not much else to do
>>
>>65185140
Olsen is the #1 receiving threat
>>
>>65185226
It's never his fault.

He a good boi.
>>
How many games did Brady lose this season? I think it's two but I don't follow NFL. If it is 2 how is that "exposing" him? What about the tons of games he's won
>>
File: Cam vs Patriots.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Cam vs Patriots.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>65184024
I admitted that long ago. Haters just jealous
>>
>>65185277
>is that Carolina runs so much
but oher is shit on run plays. his strength is protecting cam in the pocket
>>
>>65185227
Not really. He was always a game manager at best. The guy who tackled him (low hits on the QB were still legal then) was drafted and developed by the Bungals, anyways, so it's only fitting.
>>
>>65185305
Yeah but Ginn is the number 1 receiver unless I am mistaken.
>>
>>65185311
Not him but if anyone was to blame for that game it's the O-line. O-line play and qb play go hand and hand.
>>
Brady's game has always gone to shit the moment he takes a hit. Players and coaches have known that for the last 15 years. Belichick certainly knows that. It's why the system is built around quick passes.
>>
dalton

also only 1 black qb has ever won a super bowl so my money is on the white one.
>>
>>65185515
2 have won
>>
>>65185378
Who cares, they're a run oriented offense they just need one real threat to keep defenses honest and receivers with a pulse.

Gonna isn't a great receiver but he doesn't have to be he just needs to be fast.
>>
>>65185588
Russell Wilson isn't black, quit with the memes
>>
>>65185629
>canadian
unless you live in toronto/Niagra falls area
i doubt you've ever seen a black person up close before
>>
>>65185629
>"Wilson's racial background is mostly African American, though he has said he also has some Native American ancestry."

Stick to hockey
>>
File: 1453063042054.jpg (50 KB, 552x739) Image search: [Google]
1453063042054.jpg
50 KB, 552x739
he's clearly the best QB in the game right now, the only thing he's missing is the dragon. once he learns how to throw a dragon like Rodgers, he'll be the GOAT. this is coming from a Cardinals fan.
>>
>>65185256
Corey Brown is in his second season dumbass
>>
>wilson goes to 2 super bowls in a row and wins one
>TEAM BABBY

>newton wins a couple playoff games
>THE GOAT OF ALL TIME

>/sp/ logic

listen to yourselves
>>
>>65185083
>full_retard.jpg
>>
>>65185786
Oh no it makes sense. Not for those reasons though. See Wilson wasn'the the face of his team where as cam is. Newton also dances and celebrates which annoys people and this makes calling him the GOAT much better for trolling
>>
>>65185833
wait a sec, hol' up!

>smacks lips

are you be saying this thread is a troll?
>>
>>65184024
No, because he's black.
>>
>Rodgers has been exposed

is it week 7 again?
last I checked he was a coin toss away from the NFCCG without his #1, #2, #4 and a catchless Jones
>>
>>65185977
and a botched onside kick the year before to miss the superbowl

im a 12 and even i recognize the hawks never should have won that game
>>
>>65185977
I'll hand it to that faggot muslim, he gave us the most entertaining game of the playoffs. More entertaining than the 30-3 panthers bowl we are about to see.
>>
>>65185056

In his first 8 games he had

>14 passing touchdowns
>5 rushing touchdowns
>9 interceptions
>54% completion rate

The only thing he was doing good in the beginning of the season was run the ball. Everything else was average or below average
>>
>>65185339
holy fuck at cam's jukes

breaking knees like its nothing
>>
>>65184983
Manning is not "far and away better" in career stats. Brady has similar per year numbers and a better TD / INT ratio
>>
>>65186631
muh statpad records tho
>>
File: tip 1.jpg (24 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
tip 1.jpg
24 KB, 353x334
>>65186631
>>
>>65186656
how does that comment even warrant a fedora tip

you sperglords keep forcing this shit when it doesnt even apply

baka desu
>>
>>65185977
m-muh coin toss
>>
>>65186674
Holy shit Canada literally can't stop with the fedora tipping posts

*tip* for you sir.
>>
>>65186697
hue thx fellow scholar :^)
>>
He'd be dead behind the patriots o line.
>>
>>65186674
he probably did that because you unironically think brady > manning
>>
>>65186837
I do unironically think that and I hate neckbeards
>>
Broncos fan here. Cam is going to be the MVP this year for a reason. While Denver's D is great, they're going to their hands full with Cam. QBs that can run always seem to give the Broncos troubles.
>>
>>65186677
its an objectively dumb rule
but if you want too pedant then it was McCarthy not going for the 2pt
packers where 4/6 this year (2nd best in league)

im not a mathematician but that seems better than 50/50 :^)
>>
>>65185919
You right you right
>>
File: px.jpg (15 KB, 250x374) Image search: [Google]
px.jpg
15 KB, 250x374
>>65184055
>Dallas Cowboys
>NFC East
>Dallas
>East
>>
>>65184066
Disagree. Panthers are a defensive team, they will win by that. Cam didn't even complete more than 60% of passes. He's been lucky, soon hes gonna take a big hit with that style of play and will get taken out. Also, with his style of play he won't be able last long in this league. And if you correct the too much scrambling issue, coverage gets tighter and his accuracy will be even more exposed.
>>
>>65185261
2013 already did Brady as the ultimate gronk baby.

First he was a defense baby, then he became a moss/welker baby, then he became a gronk/edelman baby. He will always be a SOS baby and he will always be a historically weak conference baby.
>>
>>65187225
Cam has been way more accurate lately. His % is still low because drops out the ass
>>
>>65184024
no love for Breesus??
he put up like 40 points to that fucking defense
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.