[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M NOT HERE THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: tears.jpg (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
68 KB, 1920x1080
I'M NOT HERE THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
>>
NOTHING'S GOING RIGHT EVERYTHING'S A MESS
>>
I WILL TRY TO FIND MY PLACE IN THE DIARY OF JANE
>>
SUICIDE
I'VE ALREADY DIED
>>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
>>
>>65153566
Dont give up!
>>
>>65159446
YOU'RE JUST THE FUNERAL I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
>>
>>65159404
LOLOLOLOL
>>
HE SAID, "BILL I BELIEVE THIS IS KILLING ME"
>>
I'm sorry, but did the Pats already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Pats are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Championship. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Pats are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and won the Super Bowl because the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Pats wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Broncs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Chiefs did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Pats topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
Kek
It never was
>>
>>65159950

WHY'D YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED
>>
BABY BABY ITS A WILD WORLD
>>
I'M LIKE HEY WHAT UP HELLO
>>
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD
>>
I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY
>>
>>65153566
>Nobody in this thread knows HTDC

IN A LITTLE WHILE

I'LL BE GONE
>>
DIG

BURY ME

UNDERNEATH

EVERYTHING THAT I AM
>>
CANDY

SHE'S SWEET LIKE CANDY
>>
IM JUST A POOR BOY

I NEED NO SYMPATHY
>>
File: 1452459977375.gif (745 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1452459977375.gif
745 KB, 500x275
Fuck off with this gay shit "meme"

It's not even funny and it never has been.
>>
WILD HORSES COULDN'T DRAG ME AWAY
>>
Does anybody else feel personally responsible when the Patriots lose a big one like this? Like its karma for the life you've been leading?

I meant to go to church this morning and I didn't... I'm sorry Tom.
>>
>>65163001
Because "lol Jews XD" is so much better.
>>
WHERE DID I GO WRONG I LOST A FRIEND!
>>
>>65163001

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP
>>
MY NECK MY BACK MY PUSSY AND MY CRACK
>>
>>65153566
miss radiohead.
>>
File: 1447740138297.jpg (33 KB, 470x400) Image search: [Google]
1447740138297.jpg
33 KB, 470x400
>>65163805
LICK IT NOW...LICK IT GOOD...

>fucked many a bitch 2 dis
>>
>>65163886

WHO'S IN THE BUNKER WHO'S IN THE BUNKER
>>
wake me up inside
>>
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES
>>
I MET A MAN IN BRUSSELS HE WAS SIX FOOT FOUR AND FULL OF MUSCLES
>>
>>65159656

AS THIS SMILE RAN AWAY FROM HIS FACE
>>
YOU CAN'T SAY I DIDN'T GIVE I WON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE
>>
SO IF YOU'RE LONELY YOU KNOW I'M HERE WAITING FOR YOU
>>
THE MOMENT I SAW YOU CRYYYYYY
>>
PAYINATTENTIONPAYINATTENTIONPAAYYYYINATTENTION
>>
File: 1411765955026.png (403 KB, 739x900) Image search: [Google]
1411765955026.png
403 KB, 739x900
>>65162077
ILL SEE YOOUUUUUUU
IN THE NEXTTTTTT LIIIIIFFFEEEEE
>>
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

I MADE MY MISTAKES

GOT NOWHERE TO RUN
>>
I'm sorry, but did the Pats already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Pats are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Championship. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Pats are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and won the Super Bowl because the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Pats wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Broncs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Chiefs did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Pats topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
KARMA POLICE ARREST THIS MAN HIS HUGE FOREHEAD IS MAKING ME FEEL ILL
>>
SOMETHING HAPPENED ON THE DAY HE DIED
>>
I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE

I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE
>>
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
>>
WHAT'S WITH THESE HOMIES DISSIN MY GIRL
WHY DO THEY GOTTA FRONT
>>
HOW DO I END UP WHERE I STARTED HOW DO I END UP WHERE I BELONG
>>
File: CANTWAKEUP.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUP.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
WAKE ME UP!
>>
INSIDE PLAYS A LULLABY
SLURRED VOICE OVER CHILDREN CRIES
>>
JUST WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE ALRIGHT I'M CALLING OUT FROM THE INSIDE
>>
File: 1453580077905.jpg (62 KB, 815x622) Image search: [Google]
1453580077905.jpg
62 KB, 815x622
>MFW PATKEKS THOUGHT THEY COULD PULL IT OFF AGAIN
>>
AND THE SCARS REMIND ME THAT THE PAST IS REAL
>>
>>65153566
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
Now they're going to bed, and my stomach is sick.
>>
WELL IT KILLS ME NOT TO KNOW THIS BUT I'VE ALL BUT JUST FORGOTTEN
>>
I ONLY CALL YOU WHEN IT'S HALF PAST FIVE
>>
File: 1367614710715.png (387 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
1367614710715.png
387 KB, 501x502
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU
>>
I'D RATHER DIE
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.