[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will snow in Charlotte affect the game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: download.png (6 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 305x165
There is a lot of snow in Charlotte. A lot of Cardinal fans are stuck in airports.
>>
That field is an embarrassment for the league

It definitely favors Carolina
>>
>>65122218
How so?
>>
>>65122218
all the sane leagues are rescheduling games due to fan safety concerns
>>
>>65122247

it's going to be sloppy as fuck

Cam can improvise. Carson can't.
>>
>>65122289
Bitch some more you little whiny faggot
>>
>>65122270
Charlotte from my understanding is at a standstill. Roads are pure sheets of ice. All major airports are practically closed, or limited. Their field is covered in snow. I don't know how well either team will play in this sort of weather condition. It won't be the same for sure. This has major effect on who goes onward.
>>
>>65122310
I couldn't give a fuck. Ravens fan. Just stating the obvious, cucklard
>>
Where are my Carolina bros at?

New yorker here. Cant remember the last time it snowed so much. Wont stop till midnight, probably more than 2 feet right now.
>>
>>65122318
>Glam Newton slips on ice and breaks his ego
>Cardinals win
God has ordained it.
>>
>>65122318

Charlotte-fag here.

The roads aren't too bad. Definitely drive-able. I went and got groceries yesterday during the middle of it all.
>>
>>65122218
>both teams play on same field
>favors one team

fuck off back to seattle you ugly tranny
>>
>>65122763
Up here in the Triangle it's pretty rough. Glad to hear Charlotte is fairing better.
>>
wasnt the field covered before the storm? and they're all playing on the same fucking field. If you watched replays from last week you'd see that our wide-outs and linemen were slipping around on the grass as much as Seattle. If Cam can improvise more for the win in whatever the conditions are tomorrow then he deserves that. idk why yall trippin
>>
>>65122386

I'm a New Yorker too but I'm in NC right now.

The Triad is fucked and I'm ready to die if it means I can eat Cook-Out.
>>
>>65122890
I'm in NC right now. Black ice everywhere in my area. I can't leave my house. I want some cook out too. Need some mutha freakin milkshakes.

My gf is in NYC. Wish I could be there with her than stuck in this place. Least I could be walking around Central Park instead of stuck inside for 3 days.
>>
To any of my /bet/ friends. Load up on every under. The O/U and props aren't accounting for bad weather and a bad field.
>>
/336/ area is iced over. But Charlotte should fine by tomorrow night.
>>
>>65122763
how's charlotte throughout the year normally? might move there soon, and I am fucking sick of Toronto winters
>>
>>65122218

>embarrassment

So you're telling me the Cardinals are a bunch of pussies that can't play in the cold or snow? What a bunch of faggots.
>>
it will either be rescheduled or the panthers will be able to clear the snow from the field and it will be played tomorrow
>>
>>65124199

its usually warm
>>
>>65122391
If anyone's going to slip it'll be Carson lol..
>>
>>65122158
Yeah. If the field is bad it favors the better rushing team. Which is the panthers. Slows down wrs and makes routes harder to run. Plus harder to throw and catch an ice ball
Games turn into slug feast. See Vikings versus packers
>>
#OneCarolina m8s

Never been this hype for a game.
>>
>>65124199
Spring is extremely nice, Summer is miserably hot and humid quite frequently, Fall is extremely nice, and Winter is mild except for our annual Ice Bowls
>>
>>65124199
It's a really good balance between hot and cold. You won't get "comfortable" weather all year long, but it never gets super hot like in the deep south (though the humidity can make it feel bad) and the winters RARELY get below 15. Usually never below 20.
>>
>>65122289
And how is that the field's fault?
>>
How many away goals will the Birds need to go through?
>>
How much snow ass wipe? I'm heading down on Monday for the Tool concert Tuesday at Bojangles.
>>
>>65125777
literally like an 1" and Independence Blvd is going to be completely plowed, you've got nothing to worry about other than actually going to a Tool concert in 2016

>2016
>not skipping the Tool concert and going to the Cradle of Filth concert next weekend
>>
>>65125908
Thanks. Who ever said I'm not going to both?
>>
The snow has already stopped in Charlotte and the wind has died down.

The field will be clear and dry. Gametime temperatures will be in the low 30s. No snow, no wind.

Quit whining like a pussy.
>>
Lets go Panthers.

Where can I watch this 'football' game?
>>
>>65125972
Still, Tool sucks
>>
>>65126052
#CatsWarriorsFoxes best broship
>>
>>65126058
replace "tool" with "your mom" and you would be correct
>>
>>65124199

> toronto winters.

Nah B.
>>
>>65126058
Melvins suck
>>
>>65126052
you realize it starts just before midnight in england time, right?
>>
Are they still going to play this game tomorrow? Damn, NFL does not care about ANYTHING but their money.
>>
>>65126162
no
>>
>>65126177
inclement weather is part of football though, they allow outdoor stadiums for a reason
>>
>>65122791
>>65122791
>Walked to get beer today 919 senpai
>Some slick spots

Ready for this game tomorrow brethren
>>
File: snow bowl.jpg (182 KB, 850x552) Image search: [Google]
snow bowl.jpg
182 KB, 850x552
>>65126177
Fuck off pussy. No one needs you here. Pic related.
>>
Cardinals are a dome team

They're bound to lose
>>
>>65126201
have fun staying up late into monday morning then
>>
>>65126052
Lol at them using a black meme qb
>>
>>65125284

>#Keeppounding
>Got that good good

Ready for this game too
>>
>>65122776
>one team plays on that field 10 games a year
you dumb or what ?
>>
>>65126058
I'm staying at the Double Tree in SouthPark. Come say hi so I can punch you in the fucking face.
>>
>>65126058
WHY DONT YOU KIDS LIKE THE TOOL
>>
>>65126248
>most road wins
>dome team

nigger can you even into logic?
>>
>>65126248
Panthers never play in the snow either m8
>>
>>65122386
Rhode island panthers /b/ro reporting in
>>
>>65122218

What is hilarious is that the Panthers field has been historically rated one of the best in the league on a yearly basis.

Between Bowl games and other events the turf has been resodded an abnormal amount lately...having said that it benefits the Panther get fukd rest of the NFC.
>>
>>65125908
>Cradle of Filth
Mah nigga. Their recent album is actually pretty good. Their best in a long time really.
>>
it all comes down to carson palmer and whether or not he can stop being that nervous dude we saw play against green bay last week.. because that and add to his limited mobility, he ain't doing shit
>>
it's not gonna snow tomorrow, the field will be cleared
>>
>>65126177
>Are they still going to play this game tomorrow?
Playing in bad weather is one of the best things about football. I never had the chance to play in snow when I was in high school. But my sophomore year we had a "mud bowl". It had been raining for almost a week straight. There was a little grass on the outskirts of the field. But the center was mud. It was the most fun I ever had playing HS football.

I don't know how much fun it is sitting in the stands during snow or rain. But watching it on TV or playing in it is fun. Vid related (not my HS but basically the same experience):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg8ue2rmXp8

>NFL does not care about ANYTHING but their money.
This is true. And unfortunately, because it is true, outdoor stadiums will soon be a thing of the past.
>>
>>65125367
becaus he can improvise he will just equip his line with snowshoes and his receivers with ice skates
>>
File: SkjihNs.png (80 KB, 728x128) Image search: [Google]
SkjihNs.png
80 KB, 728x128
>>65126177
=/
>>
Assblasted Cards fan, the thread
>>
>>65122218
it's literally called home field advantage
>>
File: 1448373430062.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448373430062.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Hoping for a running game
>>
File: WatchfulLinedIndusriverdolphin.webm (828 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WatchfulLinedIndusriverdolphin.webm
828 KB, 1280x720
There is no hope for Arizona
>>
File: image.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803 KB, 1100x700
>>65126251
>tfw got this monday and the monday after the owl off work
>>
I like both teams,
Arizona has not gone to a superbowl in 8 years
And Carolina has not gone to a superbowl in 13 years
>>
>>65125508

assuming their backline is able to keep a clean sheet a brace should do it
>>
Definitely favours Carolina, because they're the better rushing team, and the Cardinals played their last 3 games at home in the desert. Watching it with my buddy who's a cardinals fan, so I guess I'm rooting for them though
>>
>>65134626
Im gonna miss the game tonight because im working tomorrow, will catch at least the first half of the pats game though
Monday and tuesday after the owl booked of though.
>>
>>65133723
Stewart is by no means a great rb but he runs hard and he has some historically great stiff arms. I've seen him dribble a dude like a basketball he stiffed armed him so hard, think it was ronde barber.
>>
Yeah I live in Charlotte, the weather won't be a factor at this point unless it keeps some cardinals fans from flying in or something. It stopped doing anything yesterday afternoon, the few plows we have here already got to most of the major roads, and the sun will melt most of it before the game starts.

Best thing about snow days in the south? You never have to shovel, just wait a day or two and it melts.
>>
>>65122945
>I'm in NC right now. Black ice everywhere in my area.

Not in NC, but we have some Black Ice around here too.

And how do you tell the difference between regular ice and Black Ice? When you get up after slipping and falling and your wallet is gone, it was Black Ice!
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.