[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turning down bundesliga to play in MLShit JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (586 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
file.png
586 KB, 600x486
>turning down bundesliga to play in MLShit

JUST
>>
its all about the money
>>
>having to live among rapefugees and krauts

Nah.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>65044306
This
>>65044327
This too
Did you actually think a college player was going to make that big of a jump?
>>
>turning down bayernsliga to play in a league where he can actually win some shit

Fixed.
>>
>>65044210
What an idiot.
>>
>>65045787
Because he chose home instead of a foreign country?
>>
>>65044384
Emphasis on shit desu.
>>
>>65045850
It's the experience. He needs it to progress or even get notice. Youths is his best thing going for him. Playing in the MLS will just stun that growth. Mls is something he can fall back on. Not look forward to.
>>
ITT: Butthurt Yurocucks
>>
>>65044210
Which club did he turn down?
Srs i dont know who he is
>>
>>65045962
Wetter Bremen
He didn't want his highest level to be a 2 Bundesliga team
>>
>>65044210
we can say the same thing for Giovinco
>>
I heard MLS has the far better traditional clapping chants, is this right?
>>
>Turning down less money for more money
>>
He's a literally who collelge kid who managed to impress a german club to bring him along as a sub yet apparently thats not good enough for him so he'd rather start off in an Mlelshit club. Now he'll just stay in mediocrity
>>
>>65046994
he's not getting a DP contract from the sounders. we would have made more with werder.
>>
>>65045984
That is his highest level though. Woods is better than him and he plays in the 2 Bundes
>>
>>65046952
But he's been okay for you guys as a super sub. Nowhere near the likes of Del Pierro or Totti but he's okay out of the current pile of shit that is the Italian team
>>
Calm down guys. Borussia Dortmund will turn Christian Pulisic into the next Messi.
>>
>>65046997
which club? what's his name anyway?
>>
>>65045921

If anything yuros are just laughing at US players. They offer them the chance at real competition and to progress further than they ever would in MLS and turn it down for a few thousand dollars
>>
>>65047226
Werder Bremen
Jordan Morris

guy made the right choice imo
>>
>>65047226
Werner offerred him a place in the squad. His name is Jordan Memerris (Morris). I dont even know why people talk about this kid when we have other youth in european reserve squads who are better
>>
>>65047079
Tuchel doesnt like him apparently
>>
I love Yuroboos

>why should a player get playing time when he can just sit on the bench?
>>
Aka he's too shit to play for Warner brayman and probably 2 bundesliga.
We already knew this.
>>
>>65047344
Thats how everyone starts off you retard. The point is for him to prove himself and establish himself as a starter since he isn't even a professional yet at 20 fucking 1 years of age
>>
>>65047356
nah, he turned them down. they actually wanted him.

idk guys, more money, guaranteed playing time and not having to live in turkmany seems better than the hypothetical chance of becoming a better player
>>
>>65047395
Seattle are most definitely not paying him more money.
>>
>7 caps for the USMNT
>highest club level he's played at is Seattle U23

lol
>>
>>65047426
He's our Kane except with way less talent
>>
>>65047344
>why should a collelge kid who hasnt even played at the top level and is already past his development stage not be given a starter spot because muh meme goal against a shit Memexico team
>>
>>65047326
Yet he's promoted him to the first team, and given him playing time in the preparation.
>>
>>65047626
Really? Thats good. I hope he becomes a starter because >we desperately need good players in all positions
>>
>>65047667
Did pretty well too. Tonight he got subbed in before any of the other young players they had in the squad. Could mean he's seen as the best of the crop, could mean fuck all.
>>
>>65047250
Because Seattle is home?
>>
>>65047425
They're giving him the richest homegrown deal in history
>>65047426
That not a real team
It's a summer camp for college soccer players in the summer
>>
File: hippies.png (171 KB, 381x531) Image search: [Google]
hippies.png
171 KB, 381x531
>>65044210

usmnt is doomed
>>
>>65047667
How long before Don Jewber decides he wants him in MLS as well?

I fucking hate our soccer federation. SUM and USSF are complete cancer.
>>
>>65048097
Yuroboos are complete cancer
Don Garber has no authority over this
>>
>>65048110
>Don Garber has no authority over this
Is this what single entity cucks actually believe?
>>
>>65047344
>implying there's anyone who wouldn't start at Bremen

they called me the other day
>>
do MLelS autists genuinely think having our best potential stay domestically is a good idea? do they really think our leagues will ever be on par with europe?

fucking fuck off.
>>
>>65048125

You should have taken the deal desu
>>
>>65048161
Well it's not like morris was that good
>>
>>65048161

I'm a sounders fan and I hate this
>>
He would be a bench warmer in Europe at the moment. At least he could showcase his abilities by starting in MLS.

It might even get bigger teams in Europe to consider acquiring him.
>>
File: 1448850648556.jpg (5 KB, 207x183) Image search: [Google]
1448850648556.jpg
5 KB, 207x183
>>65048237
>showcase his abilities
>in MLShit

he might as well just have stayed in college
>>
File: file.png (216 KB, 1023x333) Image search: [Google]
file.png
216 KB, 1023x333
>saying this after letting omar go and literally JUST signing shitty international player ashley cole
>>
>>65048409
In his defense,Omar is ass.
>>
>>65048348
Can't show your ability on the bench m8
>>
>>65048664
>muh play time

He needs to start on the bench and progress from there. No world class player began as starters in their first years they had to work their way into the team. Being a starter in a shit league means fuckall
>>
>>65048060

Yes, choosing a shit league because muh home is a stupid fucking decision, he just ensured he will never have a shot at a top league and instead will be losing in the mls playoffs every year with memeattle
>>
>>65048227
morris is the best player we have in that age group. My friend was a D1 player and defended against him and said he was good. Keep in mind that my friend also defended against pogba and jese in the u21 world cup a few years back
>>
>>65048757
This post reeks of horseshit
>>
>>65048757
whats his name.
>>
>>65048795
Torre
>>
Do you Yurocuck autists not realize that with more actual playing time Morris can get fucking. If he was benched on this shit team he wouldn't have any time to develop.
Note that Brian McBride was basically our best forward ever and he developed big time in Columbus Crew.
>>
>>65048723
For what?
He didn't follow your beliefs?
>>
>>65048845

What are you even talking about? Your one line replies are getting more retarded by the minute
>>
>>65048879
What?

Goddamn the Yuro cuckery in this thread is strong
>>
>>65048757
He's really not. He's just been given exposure over 1 game. He did shit for the u23 team. We have younger guys like Rubin who've been training with european teams and would most likely play just as well had Klinsmann given them a chance

Also no one cares about college sawker. Top picks in the mlels superdraft come straight outta d1 college sawker only to disappear in their mlels team
>>
>>65048838
Our best players came from the us development academy though. They were going to be good for us whether they were in europe or not
>>
>>65048906

Case in point
>>
>>65048939
he got his exposure because Klinsmann brough the national team to stanford where morris inpressed him and put him on the practice squad and eventually the actual team. thats pretty impressive. i agree the vast majority of kids in college suck but that doesnt mean that some cant make it in Europe
>>
>>65048986
You're demanding do something against his own wishes for what reason?
>>
>>65049019
If he were any good, he would have been playing at a club at 17 or 18 here rather than waste time in college. And the vast majority of college players never pan out their careers
>>
>>65049065
He did play at an academy but after 18 you either join the reserves of an MLS team (if they want you) or you go to play in college. I played at an MLS academy growing up, I know a fair bit about this.
Most college players don't care about playing pros because soccer is such a joke here.
>>
>>65049065
This. Dont know why people are trying to make this kid into the next Donovan. Donovan was a beast by Morris age, being the most valuable youth player in the 2002 wc while this guy doesnt even have a club at 21 let alone play in an MLS team
>>
>>65049092
Academy =/ club play. And you act like he had no other options to play first team so he went to college. There are plenty of players who started in their respective Mls teams at a young age. Miazga is the latest example. Morris was just not good enough if he couldnt secure a starting spot with the Soundcucks. He may be a late bloomer for all we know but he already lost out on precious years of playing timeand development by choosing collelge sawker up to 21
>>
>>65049150
academies play against the mls youth clubs in tournaments and destroy them consistently. its higher level of play but only until 18. this is why american soccer sucks so much. you can either sit on the bench or play shitty college ball
>>
>>65049024

Jesus Christ I already explained "what reasons". Are fucking dense?
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.