[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates is ready to finance alternative FIFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
https://translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fizvestia.ru%2Fnews%2F601881
>Gates was asked to lead the creation of a new organization that will replace FIFA. According to the plans of the coalition, Gates takes the organization as president and will provide its funding in its infancy (4-5 years). In the future, the new organization intends to make the sale of the commercial and television rights for major tournament, which by analogy with the World Cup will be held every 4 years.

>- Gates agreed with the opinion that FIFA's corruption is obvious and the coming to power of the Asian football federation's president will only speed up the total collapse of the organization. In this regard, the initiators of the new organizations believe that in a new tournament, luring in the teams of South America, Africa and Oceania will be an easy task
>>
If this is true, cool
>>
>>65043219
>In this regard, the initiators of the new organizations believe that in a new tournament, luring in the teams of South America, Africa and Oceania will be an easy task

All they really need is Western Europe, South America, and the cash cows of the USA and China. Everyone else will either fall in line or fall into irrelevance.
>>
If this is true, cool
>>
The end of football, forever.

Perhaps a blessing.

We've already had Messi.

It gets worse every year.
>>
File: ball_vdic_1024.jpg (312 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ball_vdic_1024.jpg
312 KB, 1024x768
>tfw he cucks out his ol buddies Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer at sports ownership
>then he crashes and burns and FIFA becomes more powerful than ever
>>
>FIFA destroyed by corruption
>richest man in the world saves the day

poetry
>>
I can already see it

>stop-clocks
>time-outs and commercials every throw-in
>average game will last 3.5 hours
>1v1s instead of penalty shootouts

thanks america
>>
i can't be arsed to come up with a lame windows joke atm
>>
>Microsoft Chairman
>moar like Microsoft Chaim-man
>m i rite?
>>
Does any american ACTUALLY give a shit about soccer? I find it hard to care about basketball and hockey.
>>
File: botnet0-300x300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
botnet0-300x300.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
I'd rather take Blatter than be subjected to the Botnet on yet another part of my life.
>yfw windows doesn't let you watch sports streams anymore
>>
>>65043332
>Posting on 4chins
>Not thinking the NSA knows everything you're typing

Oh, my Caucasian friend.
>>
Keep us updated
>>
>>65043352
Rep**ted
>>
>>65043352
>Literally thinking Tor is still secure

Loving every laugh.
>>
>>65043375
>He's a freenet fag
enjoy the pedo police
>>
>>65043352
>>65043362
>>65043375
Nerds
>>
>>65043398
FAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65043398
Said the illiterate Nigger
>>
>>65043318
>Does any american ACTUALLY give a shit about soccer?

Most latinos do, and we're about 15% of the population. Also, liberal anglo hipsters pretend to care so they can look more sophisticated.
>>
>>65043433
Serious question: can you explain the appeal? Not even trying to be an asshole here. Is it the pace type of the game? Is it because it's often a touch/finesse game? I don't get it.
>>
I don't understnad why they'd get some software nerd to run FIFA? He found windows and fluked into billions cos he was th eonly game in town, he's not a great businessman by any means. Not that FIFA should even be a business it should be a nonprofit so I don't even see where they're coming from
>>
>>65043219
>russian website

i can't believe /sp/ fell for this.
>>
>>65043489
>40 years later
>still the richest man in the world
>not a great businessman by any means
>>
Yeah no, fuck off. I rather abandon the sport than see some American tech kike take over FIFA.
>>
>>65043489
>he's not a great businessman by any means

nigger. no. please.
>>
>>65043298
We could play every game in the middle of a favela. Last team to survive wins. Id pay good money for that.
>>
File: 1280px-World_Map_FIFA2.svg.png (176 KB, 1280x565) Image search: [Google]
1280px-World_Map_FIFA2.svg.png
176 KB, 1280x565
The confederations should just unite and make the WC themselves.
>>
>>65043596
>received millions in funding from his rich parents
>had his parents hook him up with people from IBM
>filled a niche that had to be filled with a sup par product, something that would probably not have happened hadnt it been for the above
Gates is one of the prime examples of a person who stuck gold thanks to his family, and whos actual ability will never be known. Like, 90% of the stuff that had something to do with his success had nothing to do with his ability.

Doesnt mean that hes not a good businessmen. Hes ridiculously overrated though.
>>
File: 1431700469939.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1431700469939.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>65043617
>tfw ill never get to manage an amateur side in the OFC :( feels bad man
>>
>>65043318
Can I drink heavily and harass fans of other teams?

I can?

Okay let's give it a shot.
>>
>>65043617
Turkey, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan should be booted out of UEFA to be completely honest, they're objectively Asians.
>>
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/article22114811.ab
>>
>>65043489
>he's not a great businessman by any means
said the poor dogshit eating fag about the richest man in the world since forever
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>65043650
Lmao, you are retarded. He is fucking brilliant, something many have witnessed on.
But sure, he made 60 billion dollars by sheer luck. That's why there is so many people that is richer than him.
>>
>>65043298
But they'll also add challenges and replays. No more false offsides or corrupt refs
>>
Regular billionaires buy a team or two. Billy fucking Gates buys the whole organisation.
>>
>>65043489
>not a great business man

he fluked into it originally, but if you don't think business savvy has made him as rich as he is now you're delusional
>>
File: green_toad.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
green_toad.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>it's an 'USA trying to fix soccar' episode
>>
I don't mind replays to be honest

Refball needs to die

I for one welcome our American overlords.
>>
>>65044549
Who from Argentina could do this? The only potential person is a fat cokehead
>>
>>65044597
There is nothing to be fixed

Why don't you focus in your own corrupt leagues?
>>
>>65043447

Not him but once I asked an american why they loved baseball, football, etc. but not soccer and he answered "Well, because we play them since we're kids.". I guess it's the same answer for a lot of latinos. Since it's pretty cheap to play on the streets (all you need is a ball, in fact we used to play with a used plastic pepsi bottle) you start to fall in love with it.
>>
>>65044597

so because he is from argentina, he can't criticize?

them logical flaws...
>>
>>65044549
Would you rather have non corrupt Americans or corrupt africans, arabs and europeans?
>>
>>65044589

This.
Just review every scoring play like in the NFL instead of calling dubious offsides.
Maybe even give the teams the opportunity do dispute a couple of calls
>>
>>65044863
>non corrupt Americans
Do you know all this FIFA gate started because some corrupt Amerifat fucked it up?
>>
File: 1220000333.png (41 KB, 117x190) Image search: [Google]
1220000333.png
41 KB, 117x190
>Everyone's world cup count reset, including England's

Good, also the PL will gladly migrate to the new American owned football desu cuz FIFA a shit
>>
>>65044863
The second one. Nobody needs an american in his life.
>>
File: develop.jpg (40 KB, 581x437) Image search: [Google]
develop.jpg
40 KB, 581x437
>>65043489

They want him to help develop stuff for the new FIFA
>>
Isn't something similar going on in cricket?
>>
This is a joke article right?
>>
>>65043268
Why do people keep mentioning XFL instead of USFL?

>>65043298
>implying stop clocks wouldn't improve the game
7-1niggerhue please.
>>
>>65043298
You're forgetting or don't know about IFAB, which is the organisation made up of the four FA's of the British Isles.

>Each UK association has one vote and FIFA has four. IFAB deliberations must be approved by three-quarters of the vote, which translates to at least six votes. Thus, FIFA's approval is necessary for any IFAB decision, but FIFA alone cannot change the Laws of the Game—they need to be agreed by at least two of the UK members. There is also a quorum requirement that at least four of the five member associations, one of which must be FIFA, have to be present for a meeting to proceed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board

FIFA alone can't change the laws of the game.
>>
>>65043489
many of the exact same principles apply to non-profit management.

Moreover, Gates was the CEO of a diversified company that experienced one of the most rapid rises to prominence ever. If you don't think tech (especially software) monopolies can be toppled relatively quickly or that wise capital management is required to stay on top, then I don't know why you think your opinion should be anything but mocked.
>>
why wouldn't the new governing body fall to corruption as well?
>>
>>65043298
>>1v1s instead of penalty shootouts
Didn't they happen once already?
>>
>>65045396
It'll be led by North American whites and voting will be more equitably distributed

No reason why papua new guinea should have the same weight in voting as Spain or England
>>
>>65043617
Fuck that, we don't need UEFA and friends. Natioanl FAs are the highest level I think we need and I'm not even sure about that.
>>
>>65045324
I'm not that hue but there are leagues that ignore rules from international boards and do their shit their way in many sports.

>of course FIFA would blackmail them if this was to happen in footy
>>
>>65045454
>>1(Dead)v1s

>italians
>>
>>65045503
>but there are leagues that ignore rules from international boards and do their shit their way in many sports.

Of course but this is going on about the international laws of the game. The English Premier League does its own things in certain ways too.
>>
>>65045642
But not regarding the rules of the games. What I mentioned is, e.g., NBA and FIBA and NHL and IIHF.
>>
>>65045396
America is incorruptible
>>
>>65045714
TOP KEK
>>
File: smugger essien.jpg (1 MB, 2072x2493) Image search: [Google]
smugger essien.jpg
1 MB, 2072x2493
>>65045458
>It'll be led by North American whites

oh yeah no doubt for sure cant see any problems with that.
>>
>>65043650
Butthurt mac fag detected. If you're so worried about shitting businessmen who stole everything, why don't you go read on on Steve Jobs.
>>
>>65044549
> Kicks out Blatso and his cronies.
> Realizes the system is still corrupt as shit, proposes starting a new with countries that actually care and are good at football.

Seems pretty good so far. Euros cleary can't be relied on to fix it. 'Murica to the rescue as usual.
>>
File: 1451456862719.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451456862719.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>65044144
you guys turned them euro back in the day, its your fucking fault
>>
File: 1433139023708.jpg (74 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
1433139023708.jpg
74 KB, 526x567
>>65045136
>that typical new england faggot look on this guy
>>
>>65044614
>There is nothing to be fixed
of course one of the groups benefiting from the mass corruption status quo would say that
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.