[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all this assmad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
File: bradymanning.jpg (175 KB, 600x723) Image search: [Google]
bradymanning.jpg
175 KB, 600x723
>all this assmad
>>
Whats the posts cover?
>>
>>65020353
Why are New York such sore losers?
>>
The NYDN is a joke paper. Sort of like the Onion, but less funny.
>>
>those smug looking photos
I bet they spent hours looking for Brady/Manning photos that would perfectly convey "Yes, we cheat all the time, get away with it and there's nothing you can do about it"
>>
doesn't change the fact that both QBs are cheaters.
>>
File: nypjetspatsstarwars.jpg (53 KB, 380x442) Image search: [Google]
nypjetspatsstarwars.jpg
53 KB, 380x442
Who has better bantz? Post or Daily?
>>
>>65020586
They always look like that, close relation
>>
It's not so much being butthurt as a fan of another team, but that it lessens the achievements of every winning team.

When cheating is tolerated, it lessens the NFL and everything associated with it. Every Ring is worth less now because of this, no matter who wins it.
>>
>>65020667
Go to bed, Tony. You have a long day driving tourists to Times Square tomorrow.
>>
Only one of them is a cheater
>>
>>65020667
When accusing players of cheating without evidence is tolerated, it lessens the NFL and everything associated with it. Every failure loses its meaning because of this, since you can just claim that the team that BTFO of you cheated
>>
>>65020842
>When accusing players of cheating without evidence is tolerated

There has always been evidence.

Belicheck actually sucks off judges in order to bypass the system.

>2001 superbowl

Yeah, that was 9/11 sympathy.

Thank god Arizona didn't play into that bag of dicks and allow the Yankees to win the WS
>>
>>65020353
Actually, that cover looks pretty accurate tbqhwyf
>>
NYDN can bring the bants with the best of them.
>>
At least there will be no rapists going to the bowl
>>
is this brady guy good at handegg?
>>
>>65026332
the best
>>
>>65020586
Doesn't really take much to find smug pictures of these two. Just lurk around here and you'll find a gigs worth.
>>
>>65020885
>9/11 sympathy
>for a team from Boston
wat
>>
>>65026288
they're nogunz pussies though, just like Canada
>>
File: 1453067705403.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453067705403.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>65026332

He is the GOAT.

Most of them are all buttmad because he is also a handsome successful white man in a sport with a lot of "diversity" and that is unacceptable.
>>
File: roid.png (102 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
roid.png
102 KB, 350x254
let he who cast the first stone...
>>
File: _78928706_messi_ronaldo_getty.jpg (40 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_78928706_messi_ronaldo_getty.jpg
40 KB, 624x351
Can someone explain to a guy, who has absolutely no idea about NFL and Superb Owls, who do Brady and Manning compare most to in football/soccer? Are they like Messi and Ronaldo?
>>
>>65026597
Messi/Ronaldo is a good comparison

One (Brady/Messi) is largely recognised as the GOAT and won a shitload of trophies

The other (Manning/Ronaldo) is only considered better by some people because he has put up a lot of stats in largely meaningless games
>>
>>65026597

Pretty much.
>>
>>65026597
The sports are intrinsically different but yeah - Brady is better looking but also, weirdly, had to work much harder to get to where he is (I guess, like Ronaldo a bit). Manning was always a #1, but he's ugly and very "family" friendly (much like Messi).

Brady is the GOAT because of all his greatness in important times and his laser focus - but people always want to find reasons to put him down (because americucks don't respect dynasties). Manning is an unconvicted rapist and steroid abuser with better individual stats.
>>
>>65026597

This will fill you in on the career of Brady. I never truly appreciated him until I saw how fucking hard he worked to get where he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkXQb1vVqfU
>>
>>65026644
The fucker gave up tomatoes and mushrooms in his diet because they're not anti-inflammatory enough.

He's pure determination, everybody should be worshipping this model of the American Dream but they instead fall for meme haters.

The Pats were 20yards in the wrong place during their filming - durr spygate. And who gives a shit about 1psi, at all, even if it was intentional.
>>
>>65026653
>The Pats were 20yards in the wrong place during their filming - durr spygate. And who gives a shit about 1psi, at all, even if it was intentional.
This is actually comparable to Messi. hurr he's a fraud because he was taking HGH to avoid being a literal dwarf when he was 12
>>
>>65026666
Only trolls and morons call him a fraud. I dislike messi but it's obvious he's a phenomenal talent.

If he's caught with HGH or whatever NOW, then sure, but he hasn't been.
>>
>>65026653
>this model of the American Dream
Dunno about that; Brady has certainly worked his ass off to get where he has, but he was also born into very fortunate circumstances.
>>
>>65026666
HGH doesn't help shit though, people will hate on anybody
>>
>>65026680
>implying other developed countries know what a tough life is
lel
>>
>>65020353
I'd be mad too if my only sports hope was the jest.

>implying rags
>implying porzyngus
>implying le fluorescent mismatching compression sleeve man
>>
>>65026618
>british patriots fan with brady's shlong firmly stuck deep in his throat

embarrassing honestly
>>
>>65026755
I'm American in london you broke piece of shit, move out of your nonna's basement before talking about embarrassments
>>
Jesus fucking Christ Chicken Parm's forehead looks a billion times larger than normal.
>>
>>65020353

>my balls are perfect

kek that's The Sun level of headline banter
>>
>>65027062
are you sure wearing that miniskirt is a good idea when you got a 10 inch prolapsed anus?
>>
>>65020353
>People unironically prefer the Daily News to the post

They're anti-Trump, anti-gun, pro-Jet faggots.
>>
they must be talking for the jets side of town.

18-1
>>
>>65027322
people who read the post have like 60 IQ. come on man, dont let your le 4chan racist meme get in the way of being rational

though the NYDN seems to be going the way of the post with their sensationalist headlines.
>>
>>65026603
keke so true
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x427
>>65020353
>Liberal newspaper trying to get people to hate the white QB's
>>
>>65027796
lol neither the daily news nor the post is liberal.

ironically, the "liberal" paper of NYC, the times, will not be butthurt and will cover the game without the dumb tabloid stuff.
>>
>>65020353
It's true though. Two guys who have cheated to get ahead their whole careers are playing each other, for the millionth time, and the NFL can do nothing to punish either of them.
>>
File: Abstract kind of hell.gif (798 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
Abstract kind of hell.gif
798 KB, 600x505
I'm starting to like Brady and I don't know why.
Not even a Pats fan.
>>
File: bradyfeelsgood.jpg (59 KB, 720x699) Image search: [Google]
bradyfeelsgood.jpg
59 KB, 720x699
>>65020353
mayor bloomburg totally turned that city into a bunch of adult babies.
>>
>>65020885
this is the kind of cuck who doesnt realize its because his dick is too small.

>oh he must have a lot of money or something

PLEASE grow a pair
>>
>>65028073
Amused how the New York tabloids are essentially pissing contests, for an ever-shrinking market share, between Murdoch and Zuckerman.

For all its faults (many), the Times can at least fall back on robust online product relative to its tabloid competition
>>
>those two smug faggots
>Cam Newton

its a sad day when Carson Palmer is the least smug QB remaining
>>
>>65026597
Yes in terms of careers, however Brady is more like Ronaldo in terms of his image and same thing with Peyton and messi
>>
>>65028100
He's good.
I support the Bears but I can accept that Rodgers is very good as well.

Manning always looks like such a frail old man when he plays, it's astonishing he keeps getting this far.
>>
File: Clots.jpg (29 KB, 236x329) Image search: [Google]
Clots.jpg
29 KB, 236x329
>>65020638
top tier bantz on pats magazine coming through
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 269x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 269x171
>>65028235
>it's astonishing he keeps getting this far.
It really is.
>>
>>65026438
Nah, it's because he's a cunt.

Montana is actually GOAT and he is also a handsome successful white man, but nobody hates him
>>
>>65026484
>in b4 Daily News/Post A-Rod tribute cover to the GOAT without any hint of irony whatsoever
>>
>>65028258
kek. 6/10. that play had way more potential for bantz
>>
>>65026597
Kinda but with the one expection that Manning is more skilled than Brady.
>>
>>65020667
Accusing people of cheating just because you lost is just as bad for the games "integrity" as cheating
>>
>>65020521
I remember when it used to be quality. It's no better than the Post these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 301x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 301x325
>>65028073
>The daily news isn't liberal

The post is more conservative not the daily news
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.