[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y/N?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: best.png (513 KB, 632x486) Image search: [Google]
best.png
513 KB, 632x486
Y/N?
>>
File: Heheheh.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Heheheh.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>Packers lost another overtime game by completely fucking up on defense in overtime

I enjoyed it. I don't think awful defense deserves the title of "Best".
>>
>2016
>Not calling heads
>>
It was great, one of the best I have ever seen in 4 seasons watching.

The Colts comebacks vs. KC and the Ravens vs. Broncos game were also pretty awesome.
>>
18-1 for me
>>
Turned it off in the third quarter as it was late, regret it now
>>
The first 3 quarters of this game We're boring af senpai.

Last year's owl was much better. The stakes were much higher too.
>>
>Amerifats in charge of memory
Not even top 10
>>
File: 1423180172391.jpg (62 KB, 458x377) Image search: [Google]
1423180172391.jpg
62 KB, 458x377
>cards defense still shellshocked from hail marry
>not going for 2 and taking more luck out of it
>>
>>64985478

Best game ever? No - the 2009 Green Bay - Arizona game was equally exciting. It was a shoot out that had a great 4th quarter comeback by Green Bay. Green Bay has all this momentum going into overtime and the Arizona defense puts the game away.
>>
Best game? No way, not even top 10 and I've only watched NFL for 5 seasons

Definitely one of the GOAT endings though
>>
Just Arizona spilling their spaghetti so not really
>>
>>64985806
Yeah that was McCarthy's mistake, not going for two, not the other countless shit playcalls, his mistake was not going for two like a fucking idiot would
>>
>>64985806
I really don't see why they'd ask for a 50 50 chance to drive it 80 yards than put your faith in a QB to get it 2 yards
>>
>>64985806
this. I would have been alright with them going for 2 even if they didn't get it. OT is too scary for me as a packer fan.
>>
>>64985918
To be fair, if you practice going for 2 then you can convert it like 75% of the time which is much better than playing the OT russian roulette.

I think the Steelers went something like 8-11 on 2 point conversions in the regular season
>>
>>64986198
8-11 is 42% jackass
>>
This just proves that the NFL will never be popular world wide. Sure it was entertaining but the entertainment came from freak plays or bad mistakes. It's like a cirque du soleil performance, more wwe than a sport.

I would rather see an honest 13-10 game decided entirely on merit.
>>
>>64986803
8 out of 11 jackass
>>
The refs fucked up and I really hope they are held accountable for this. The coin flip thing was one of the worst calls in playoff history. Additionally, the NFL playoff rules should be adopted to college rules where each team at least has a chance to touch the ball. Changes need to be made, and there's no way the Packers would have lost if things were made right
>>
File: LEX.jpg (110 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
LEX.jpg
110 KB, 640x427
>wake up today
>what a terrible nightmare
>wait it was real, we actually lost that way
>mfw I am not lexplorer in prison at least
>>
>>64986979
>notsureiftrollorretarded.jpg
>>
one of the most entertaining and highest meme quotient. but maybe not high enough quality for goat status.
>>
>>64986979
>if things were made right
like their defense?
>>
>>64987046
How do you think Lexplorer is doing right now? Think he might have joined a prison gang? Maybe he is sharing memes with his fellow inmates. Too bad he can't post from prison
>>
going for the tie was the right call
Palmer was totally off his game and should've thrown like 4 picks that game, it was right to trust the defense against him
it's just that Fitzgerald turned into a god and put da team on his back doe
also they probably should've covered Fitzgerald
>>
Those two teams were in the GOAT NFL game, but it was the 2009 Wild Card Shootout Bowl not this one.
>>
>>64987325
Yeah can you imagine the shitstorm that would come down on McCarty if they went for 2 and didn't get it.
>>
It's almost as if last seasons AFC divisional game didn't happen.
>>
Y

The packerfag buttblast on Facebook was delicious and I live in southern California
>>
>>64986882
>europeans are so conditioned to their boring """"""sports""""""" that they don't understand what it means to be entertained by the sport they're watching
>>
File: orangoutan.jpg (25 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
orangoutan.jpg
25 KB, 579x329
>packers fans
>>
>>64985478
Wasn't even as good as the 2009 Packers/Cardinals game.
>>
>One play to get in to the end zone from the 1 yard line to win versus
>50% chance of getting ball at own 20 and having to go a whole drive again and score a td to win

Why would anyone voluntarily go into ot like this?
>>
File: dat bird.jpg (3 KB, 144x152) Image search: [Google]
dat bird.jpg
3 KB, 144x152
>>64985478
DAT BIRD
>>
>>64990731
good question
>>
>>64985660
>blaming the defense when it's all Rodgers fault for being a choking faggot QB
>>
>>64990940
>choking faggot
>throws hail mary with zero seconds left

fucking kill yourself right now, you arent a real packers fan

go root for one of the new LA teams you fucking kike
>>
>>64985797
This.

Just like 18-1, 95% of the game was shit. Literally the last 3 minutes of regulation and the first couple of overtime were the only things worth watching. I guess Lacy's big runs were good, but nothing amazing.
>>
>>64990940
rodgers did the literal opposite of choking
>>
>>64990731
isn't it the 3 yard line?
>>
>>64991026
>0 completed passes in last two overtime playoff games
>b-but muh MVP he's so clutch!

Get fucked.
>>
>only caught the last 5 minutes + OT
it was so fucking enjoyable
>>
>>64985478
It was great entertainment.
>>
>>64985478
it's the best playoff game so far this season.
>>
>>64985478
if i wasnt a packer fan, yeah
might also argue the 2009 game 51-45 arizona was better
>>
Pats/Ravens was a better divisional game last year
>>
This game was REALLY shitty until the 4th quarter. And even then, it was sloppy. Like watching amateurs. I wouldn't say it was a good game at all. Exciting finish, but not a good game.
>>
>>64985478
OFFICIAL PLAYOFF GAMES SO FAR POWER RANKINGS:

1. ARZ vs GB
2. SEA vs MIN

POWER GAP

3. GB vs WSH
4. KC vs NE
5. PIT vs CIN

POWER GAP

6. CAR vs SEA (tentative)
7. KC vs HOU
>>
2009 Wildcard game was better

This one had some magic but it came in spurts
>>
>>64997898
>Sea v Min
Yea, cuz I love watching field goals
>>
Games where a team makes an improbable comeback but end up losing anyway are overrated as fuck
>>
>>64986882
>a perfectly placed hail mary
>larry fitzgerald running through the entire Green Bay defense for like 80 yards
Yeah, the Floyd catch was a one in a million thing but the ending of this game was pure skill. There is a ton of merit. That was one of the greatest WR performances ive seen in my life
>>
>5. PIT vs CIN not in top
>gb vs wsh not in shit tier

kill yourself
>>
>>64997967

agreed, that game was bananas even if both defenses played as if it was their first games in the nfl
>>
>The no,no,no, YES bobble
>Arron Vick
>MVP
>Hail Mary 2.0: JANIS Edition
>IT DIDN"T FLIP
>Eli Pamler + Larry Legend
>>
>>65000776

The Bungle in the Jungle has to be up there.
>>
no, it was mediocre for ~55 minutes

one of the best finales tho
>>
>>64991026
>>64991089
is trolling this easy
>>
>>64991171
He didnt get a chance to throw in yesterday's OT. Did you even watch the game retard?
>>
>>65001316

if Rodgers was ANY good he would have made the correct call on the coinflip
>>
FUCKING RF IS SHIT

HOW THE FUCK IS OUR GIRL SUPPOSED TO WIN WITH THIS??
>>
it's top five for me though I'm a burrs fan who has always repsected palmer so I'm heavily baised
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.