[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for the extra population and thanks for the NFL team,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: San Antonio Raiders.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
San Antonio Raiders.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
Fucking Mexicans are idiots. Now we will have 3 NFL teams.

Any San Antonio-bros want to check in?
>>
>>64878893
Thinking about taking a job in san antonio, any opinions on the city?
>>
>>64878917
Stay out of South San Antonio.
>>
>>64878917
Dope Mexican food. The Riverwalk is tight. Housing is cheap. Very diverse and cultured city
>>
>>64878917
No matter what people say, it's better than Austin. Getting drunk on the river, risk falling in and drowning > getting drunk on 6th street with annoying college kids
>>
San Antonio is a great town for the raiders beaners love football.

If The Raiders go to San Antonio I might ditch the saints.
>>
>>64879255
I agree with this.

San Antonio is way better than Austin.

It's a big city with a small town vibe, I don't know what it is about it but I enjoy my time when I go there.

Good food, nice scenery, tourist attractions and fine bitches for the most part.

San Antonio is pretty chill I rate it above both Austin and Dallas but it's on par or below Houston.
>>
>>64878917
Live as north in San Antonio as you can. Near la cantera is nice.
>>
>>64878893
they got some big ol women down there ernie
>>
embarrassing.
>>
Raiders won't go anywhere, Spanos is not going to turn down an opportunity to get back to LA so the Chargers will be going with the Rams.

I can see the NFL giving the Raiders an even bigger cut of the relocation fees to keep them in Oakland. They're already on a great site, Warriors will be leaving soon leaving space for a ~35,000 seat baseball stadium for the A's which the MLB would very much like to have finished and Raiders with the relocation money would be stupid to leave Oakland and their entire fanbase behind.
>>
>>64882261
Except Mark Davis already bought land in San Antonio and every smart businessperson will tell him to move to Texas, a growing market
>>
>>64882261
Oakland isn't tearing down Oracle. They'll continue using it for concerts and the like.
>>
>>64882274
Texas already has their teams
>>
>>64882310
Florida: 20 million people, 3 teams
Texas: 27 million people, 2 teams

Yeah, Texas is getting another team. Fitting it's from California since people are moving from California to Texas in the MILLIONS
>>
>>64882274
And cue the Texas is white meme

Fuck off Tiki
>>
>Actually wanting the Raiders

You niggers can have them. Watch as the worst of the worst gangbanging shit comes out of the woodwork to attend football games, shootings and stabbings are going to increase in and around the stadium. Good fucking riddance, they'll be your problem soon enough.
>>
>>64882323
>since people are moving from California to Texas in the MILLIONS
Love this meme
>>
>>64882344
How is it a meme?

https://www.irs.gov/uac/SOI-Tax-Stats-Migration-Data

Since 1991, 5 million Californians have moved to Texas
>>
Texas won't get another team as long as Jerry is around and one of the most powerful owners in the league, and probably well after that. You think he's going to let another team cut into his market?. Won't happen.
>>
The NFL is helping the Raiders fund a new Stadium in Oakland, and Jerry Jones sure as shit isn't letting a team move into San Antonio. Stop baiting.
>>
>>64882369
lol what about Bob McNair, you stupid tool

And all Davis has to do is say he's going to move a la Irsay to Indianapolis, and the league won't do shit
>>
>>64882344
My parents moved from LA county to the SA metro area five years.
>>
>>64882337
That would be the $)ers
>>64882357
5 million poorfags big fucking deal
>>
>>64878893

But would the local economy support an NFL franchise?
>>
>>64882375
>$100 million

OK!!!
http://www.businessinsider.com/where-will-the-raiders-be-in-2016-1

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64882388
Austin has a bigger tech economy than California
San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in the country
>>
>>64882376

If you think bringing a franchise back to a gigantic market that already had a team within a single generation is even remotely comparable to bringing a team to fucking San Antonio, you're a moron. San Antonio already has a huge Cowboys fanbase, as it is.
>>
>>64882405

>Mavericks and Rockets exist
>Spurs are still there

K.

San Antonio has access to wealth that Oakland WISHES they have, being that they are in an economically better state than California
>>
>>64882323
Yeah, our fucking commie poorfags from LA and the Gay Area. Have fun with the liberals, thank you, Colorado, and Washington for drawing them out for us. This is a win for California.
>>
>>64882402
>San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in the country

weight/sqft isnt a proper metric
>>
>>64882417

The Spurs have been around for almost 40 fucking years and have a franchise history within Texas that extends well beyond that. Comparing the Spurs and Mavericks to the Cowboys and an NFL team being plucked from halfway across the country is ridiculous.
>>
>>64882432
Yeah that's why California has turned Republican like Texas, right?

Get the fuck out of here, mexican. Build my wall and get the fuck out

Since 2000, the population gap between California and Texas has shrunk by 1.6 million. It's only a matter of time before Texas surpasses California
>>
Is this guy the same guy as the LA Raider shitposter?
>>
>>64882274
Bought land
Has absolutely no money to plan , build , relocate and hire staffers for it .

Oakland , LA or bust unless San Antonio complete buys the raiders and the problems included like fanbase which doesn't grow overnight let the Titans tell you that

So either spanos swallows his pride which is already ruined and moves in with Rams which would be the biggest cuck move in sports history or goes back to SD as a hated man but not entirely hated like Stan is to STL and finds a way to keep his loyal fans

As for Mark it is all in the waiting game and they have nothing to worry about until late July

So until then if chargers move in they have enough money to lease o.co one final year and hope for Oakland to propose a good plan in which everyone from the NFL itself to the city of Oakland to mark all chip in and get a new stadium or wait for chargers-rams deal to fall through and lease the puppy for $1 a year because they sure as shit can't afford the co-owner deal

Or he can sell the team
>>
>>64882457
>>/pol/
It's where you and the rest of your inbred state belong
>>
>>64882457
Friendly reminder that Texas has more Mexicans per "citizen" than California. Texas is moving closer toward becoming a blue state. California will be a swing state by 2024, probably Texas as well. And why do you care about the population gap? Why are Texans so assblasted at being smaller than California? But I digress, have fun being obsessed.
>>
>>64882466
Better redneck inbred than Commie

Thanks for the Raiders
>>
>>64882402

I'm not hating on San Antonio Here. How could SA support a team when Oakland couldn't when Oakland has more money?
>>
File: 1452300619874.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1452300619874.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>64882457
> calls California a beaner state
> meanwhile Mexicans flood Texas
>>
>>64882487
>Better redneck inbred
Not him but thank god I live in Colorado away from you dumb fucks
>>
File: San Antonio Mexico.png (15 KB, 856x304) Image search: [Google]
San Antonio Mexico.png
15 KB, 856x304
>>64878893
>Fucking Mexicans are idiots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
This man single-handedly put the Rams in LA and he'll single-handedly keep any team out of San Antonio
>>
>>64882521
Most of those "Hispanics" are White Tejanos who've been here for generations, not dark indian looking mexicans like you have in California
>>
>>64882261
>Spanos is not going to turn down an opportunity to get back to LA
Spanos can't finance half the stadium out of pocket, Goldman Sachs hasn't confirmed their willingness to do so on his behalf, and he won't accept no revenue out of the facility. Those are what Kroenke offered. On top of that, he never liked the Inglewood site, and might see the benefit of another $100 Million to work with in SD. The Raiders would have been the more popular of Carson, but Dean would have got the bulk of the revenue to make up for it. Playing second fiddle to Kroenke thought just leaves him looking like a bitch in every conceivable way. As a Chargers fan, if they stay or go, I already won because Spanos either keeps them here, or goes to LA to be Kroenke's bitch, but he is unable to get a victory that isn't pyrrhic at best, which is what he deserves. Alternatively, he might just choose to remain the top dog in SD, and settle for the 75% of his business that resides in SD. Either way, I'm satisfied, but make no mistake. There is absolutely a plausible outcome where he chooses to stay in SD.
>>
>>64882488
>Oakland
>money

Source?
>>
>>64882535
>our mexicans arent rly mexicans i swear

>>64882572
Spanos either has to pick up crumbs in LA or crawl back to SD, either way he's by leaps and bounds the biggest loser of 2016 so far, this was a victory for San Diego.
>>
>>64882459
Just a Cowfucker Raidnigger from San Antonio who thinks Davis is going to SA because he built land there purely as leverage years ago. Despite Goodell confirming today what other anons have told him (Davis wants to stay in Oakland) he believes he is reading between the lines and is sure its all a ruse, and that the Raiders are going to SA.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 534x401
>>64882613
>this was a victory for San Diego.
Feels so good. Karma's a mighty fine bitch.
>>
>>64882574

http://www.bestplaces net/economy/city/california/oakland
http://www.bestplaces net/economy/city/texas/san_antonio
>>
>>64882485
>source: my buttfucked anus
>>
>>64882667
>l-lies
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A32774-2004Aug1.html
You dumbasses have more undocumented Mexicans than us
>>
>>64882667
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California#Demographics
>37.6% are Hispanic or Latino (of any race) (14,013,719)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Demographics
>In addition, 37.6 percent of the population are Hispanic or Latino (of any race)

Welp, it was out of my ass, but what are the odds?
>>
oil is $30 a barrell
opec has functionally dissolved and oil producing nations are in a free for all
texas will be fine
>>
>>64882488
Have you ever been to San Antonio?
>>
>people think raiders will move outside Cali
>these same people think they'll survive
Top lel
>>
>>64883913
Doesn't that have more to do with Saudi Arabia overproducing so they can try to kill oil shale production in North America and hamper the proliferation of alternative energy?
>>
>>64884010
iirc $80 effectively shut down shale. $30 is a breakdown in trust. related: iran's about to have its oil sanctions lifted, which is probably also reflected in the price.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.