[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are 15-1 why doesn't anyone give us any respect? Best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 27
We are 15-1 why doesn't anyone give us any respect? Best record in NFL, best quarterback going against sixth seed and people in the media are picking seattle. Just watch Panthers win the owl then will see who is a paper tiger!
>>
>>64865624

because the NFC south sucks and your QB is a meme nigger who is going to choke.
>>
>>64865624
>why doesn't anyone give us any respect
you're from carolina
>>
Winning decisively is what really garners praise. How did the pats look when they attempted their undefeated season.

Did they have any overtime wins during that run?
>>
because you played a babby schedule
>>
File: ap_101719861281_opt.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ap_101719861281_opt.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>>64865643
>>64865670
hmm lets think about this
10 rushing touchdowns for Cam alone!
15-1 record NUMBER ONE IN NFL!
we have someone named josh norman maybe you've heard of him?
RESPECT US! RESPECT US! NUMBER ONE IN NFL U JELLY?!
>>
this is now a cam celebration thread, here we come cardinals!!
>>
File: 9995818-large.jpg (44 KB, 380x501) Image search: [Google]
9995818-large.jpg
44 KB, 380x501
seahawk? tastes like seachicken! remember when we blew you out in your own house? lmao!
>>
I forgot the Panthers were even in the playoffs.
>>
>getting exposed by a shitty falcons team
>>
>>64866439
exposed? i think you mean refball
>>
>>64865871
They had like 4 games that weren't double digit victories and Rodney Harrison always brings up that people gave them shit for those wins because they didn't blow those teams out like the rest
>>
File: FU.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FU.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>tfw Seahawks get a bye week during the divisional round
>>
>>64866049
false flag
>>
>>64866813
Pretty sure I saw refball lead the panthers to a victory over new orleans this year, yeah, I'm talking about the second time they played.
>>
Because 14 of the games you played were against the Falcons bucs saints titans jags Colts Texans redskins Giants Cowboys and Eagles.

The best team there is the fucking Redskins. The Falcons and Bucs almost have decent records because they played the same shitty schedule as you guys but without the Seahawks and Packers
>>
>>64865871
Carolina has the best point differential in the NFL, so
>>
File: cam-newton2.jpg (72 KB, 493x610) Image search: [Google]
cam-newton2.jpg
72 KB, 493x610
>>64866976
seahawks have worse record and lost to the rams twice. I just got irritated because I thought vegas was favoring seattle but I read it wrong and radio is talking like seattle might win and not giving us credit for destroying them at home.

So what is it going to take if 15-1 isn't good enough to end all this disrespect? what are you going to say after we beat seattle again?
>>
>>64867174
My money is on Carolina, but I'm not in vegas so I can't bet on it
>>
File: 1329430701768.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1329430701768.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
this matchup may as well be the superbowl, since they're the top two teams in the NFL right now

and for the record, what happened to the hawks-panthers broship that we had going on in ~2012/13? Seems like there's been a lot more hostility. I understand we've had a bunch of games against each other since then, some of them pretty big, but I always liked you guys. Cam is fucking amazing, seriously (and fuck all that media bullshit he's had to put up with in his career). Wilson and cam are the future of the NFL, I think we can all agree.

go hawks, but if we do lose I'd root for you guys to win one too
>>
>>64866397
>3 point win
>blew out
Pick one.
>>
>>64867344
There is absolutely no reason that these two teams should have a broship. For the moment Carolina fans are nowhere near annoying as you faggots, unless they win the SB in which case they will get an obnoxious bandwagon for sure
>>
>>64867174
>not giving us credit for destroying them at home.
You destroyed the Falcons the first time you played and lost the second. Winning the first game doesn't mean too much in the NFL.
>>
>>64865624
>Almost lost to Toxins
>Almost lost to Aints, twice
>Almost lost to Feelies
>Almost lost to Clots
>Almost blew 28 point lead.
>Lost to Failcons
>Facing two worst divisions in football, AFC South and NFC East, while playing in the 3rd worst, NFC South
>Unreasonably easy schedule.
>Historically easy
>Dancing nigger faggot QB, not respecting other teams
WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY RESPECT US??????????
>>
>>64867439
Not to mention "destroyed" was winning by less than 7 when the Seahawks were still playing like it was preseason

Regardless, I hold the same sentiment as the other Seahawks fan. It's going to be the best game of the playoffs, although I think there's a decent chance Camster gets injured
>>
>>64865624
Because show boaters are generally hated, especially when they've never seen a playoff game. Wilson is literally Johnny Football race mixed, barely celebrates, always humbles
>>
To be the man, you have to beat the man. In the NFC, Russell is the man. Beat Seattle, then we'll talk.
>>
>>64867517
Nah, this will be a boring defensive battle with each of the two qbs running to the edge once or twice a drive just so there aren't back to back 3 and outs
>>
File: j7syde.jpg (30 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
j7syde.jpg
30 KB, 768x433
>>64867425
back a few years ago we helped each other into the playoffs by beating each other's opponents late in the season, so there was a reason, happened in a few different seasons. I think panthers fans enjoyed pic related too so there's that

also we both have scrambling black (meme) QBs which are nationally underappreciated (or have been, maybe that's changing now) and are run/defense teams

also seattle and charlotte are not your typical major markets

actually thinking about it, both teams are real similar, not sure why there wouldn't be a broship. That stupid pats/hawks broship that one faggot tried to force meme was based off the informal hawks/pants one I'm trying to describe (fuck the pats btw)
>>
File: 1347814274252.png (91 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
1347814274252.png
91 KB, 479x282
>>64866206
>here we come cardinals
Y-you too, pantherbro.
>>
is that the guy who does the cool black dance?
>>
>>64865624
>we
>us
What position do you play senpai
>>
>>64867825
Dude, you don't even have to worry about the Panthers, the Seahawks are going to kill them and even if they don't, Carson would carve that defense like a turkey.
>>
>>64867825
Nah, division bird game inc. another screaming cat rape will happen this weekend
>>
>>64868009
Conf*
Also dubs for seakuks winning it all
>>
>>64865624
Because the panthers are really not as good as they think are. They are about as good or a little worse than the seacucks. The cucks have a better qb and a better defense but play inconsistent at times
>>
>>64865624
Because wilson is tebow 2.0, god is obviously on their side.
>>
Because the regular season doesnt mean shit, the 2011 packers went 15-1 and lost. Pats went 14-2 in 2010 and Brady lost his only divisional game of his career.

15-1 and you know what your reward is? The Seattle Seahawks.
>>
>>64867344
>why no broship
Honestly you seem like one of the few good Seahawks fan and cut the memes and get straight to the facts.
Carolina and Seattle are two of the biggest teams in the NFC. They are both built very similar (dual threat QB, power run oriented, tough defense). It's like Dallas and San Francisco in the 80s. The only history they have is because they are the two most dominant teams in the conference. Carolina and Seattle are becoming rivals. Carolina is still on the rise as they will be a better team next year while Seattle still has some years left. Carolina and Seattle are not the same team the beginning of the year as Wilson and Newton are playing the best football of their career. I'm a panthers fan and I will be enjoying what is to be an defensive slobber knocker between two of the best teams in the NFL.
>>
>>64868350
>and you know what your reward is? The Seattle Seahawks

And? How is that a bad thing?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 282x179
>>64868279
did anyone else see the hand of god come down and move walsh's kick wide left? Or was it just me?
>>
>>64868430
>Only Seahawks fan to cut the memes
Anon, you should take a class on spotting false flags because that's just pitiful
>>
>>64868491
>how is it bad to play a team that has won every playoff game in the last 3 years as a team that hasn't been to one?
>>
>>64868616
Only you and other ignant fags. Football fans saw one of the most stressful kicks that Walsh has had to kick, against a team known for jumping the line and having his last FG grazed. He rushed to the ball due to aforementioned reason, got shitty placement on his left foot. Rest is history
>>
>>64868616
I saw it.
I was there brother.
>>
>>64865624
i wholeheartedly agree that the panthers are going to bitchslap seattle. they're everything seattle used to be minus the outrageous memery. i'm not sure if carolina can beat the cards. also, if green bay somehow magically beats arizona, rodgers will be riding a tidal wave of groove and give carolina a really rough time. panthers could go to the owl but there's some stiff competition from non-meme teams on the other side of the bracket.
>>
>>64865624
Yeah, lets not pretend the Panthers season is remotely close to the Patriots perfect season.

The Panthers are getting it done and props to them either by getting the bounces going their way or what not they have pulled out some wins in some gritty fights, but they aren't dominate.

They had one of the easier schedules in the league and still managed to lose a game.

You know who had one of the harder ones? The Seahawks. They may have limped in to the playoffs but if you think they wont play hard you're mistaken.

Not gonna say who will win cause I think they are pretty closely matched, but I wouldn't be shocked if Cam is watching the NFC championship from home.
>>
>>64868865
Lets not get confused here, this isnt Texans or Redskins getting into the playoffs cause we have to let one of them in kinda deal.

Everyone left in the Playoffs earned it, I expect some close good games from here on out.
>>
>>64868760
Get a personality or go back to reddit. Thank you.
>>
>>64868907
When did the Patriots play a perfect season?
>>
>>64866889
>Arizona vs GB and Denver vs Pittsburgh without Ben and possibly AB
The only one that has to earn it is NE
>>
>>64868968
>get a personality!!!
>le Reddit meme
You do know only redditors use that meme, and it's used to mark you guys right?
>>
File: 1394084966236.jpg (17 KB, 283x430) Image search: [Google]
1394084966236.jpg
17 KB, 283x430
>>64868430
>one of the few good seahawks fans

faint praise, but thanks. can't wait for the game, looking forward to a long continued and hopefully more or less friendly rivalry

>>64868687
why would anyone false flag as a "normal" seahawks fan? There's no fun in it. Back when the seahawks first got "popular" there was clearly a large contingent of other fanbases posing as annoying seahawks fans. You could tell because when the niners (mostly), cards, steelers and probably patriots games were being played simultaneously, our gamethreads were totally normal, and when they had byes or were in different time slots, it was a total shitshow. You could set a clock by it if an early game of theirs went into OT and bled into a late seahawks timeslot.

Personally I think it's hilarious people think 4chan = real life. spee is filled with faggots, the anti-hawks bandwagon just as bad. I mean there's tons of seahawks bandwagoners, just like with any successful team, but a lot of them here in seattle weren't NEW fans, just dormant ones. When the mariners get successful again (dear baseball gods: I meant "if"), you're going to see the same thing. Seattlites are passive followers of bad teams, but we spring back to life when they get good again. I love the memeiners, they're my first sports love, even more than the seahawks 2bh sempai, but it's really hard spending the emotional energy when they've been so abysmal the past decade. As soon as they make the playoffs again and there's energy around the team spee is going to start complaining again.

It's worth putting up with you faggots in exchange for a successful team btw
>>
>>64868980
Regular season*

When they were outscoring opponents in bunches and getting called out for "running up the score" Obviously they went 18-1 that year but still they had an amazing team that year despite losing the Owl.
>>
>>64867174
This screams "first season of football".
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 180x191
>>64867344
>>
>>64869038
I wasn't saying you were a false flagged anon, I meant 95% of the 'memeing' fans he referenced were.
>>
File: 1393633839639.jpg (164 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1393633839639.jpg
164 KB, 600x800
>>64868760
>hating baby jesus

wow, okay. no wonder you wear a towel on your head cam, mudslimes please fuck off back to ISIS if you don't believe in our lord and savior jesus h "go hawks" christ
>>
>>64867174
You didnt destroy them at home, you came back in the 4th against an imploding seahawks defense to win it.

Coming back in the 4th quarter is not "destroying them" What KC did to Houston is destruction.

Panthers won, but it was a great comeback against a meltdown, not a destruction.
>>
>1 playoff win since 2008
>priceless

you have to earn respect

russell wilson and the seattle seahawks appeared in 2 super bowls and won 1 and the /sp/erglords still dont give them any respect

good luck finding any dignity when the panthers get bounced again on sunday
>>
>>64869089
oh, I get you now
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 804x802
>>64865624
Dude, I'm a Panther fan too but holy fuck people like you are the exact reason we're the target of so many bandwagon memes. We're literally entering us12 territory (bandwagon fans, one depressing owl loss, years of irrelevance, meme minority QB, loud mouthed elite corners), and that's really something I don't want this fanbase to become.

Do you not remember the owl we lost off of Kasay's shit kickoff? The Delhomme pick-a-polooza? The time Kaepernick (who was benched for BLAINE FUCKING GABBERT) exposed us in our own house? I think this team CAN win the owl, but I'll believe it when I see it. Pro NC sports have a habit of choking shit like this away.
>>
>>64869390
KEK you guys haven't won a play off game and you're comparing yourself to a team that went to the playoffs with a rookie QB, won the next super bowl, lost the next superbowl in one of the best hampionship games in our decade, and has their foot in the door for the next bowl????
>>
>>64868724
Triumph without peril, brings no glory. Facing the Seahawks gives them a chance to show that they truly are the best.
>>
>>64869390
This, so much. I know we won in Seattle, and I know that was with healthy Rawls and pre-MVP Cam but I can't help being terrified for this game. It's in our blood to choke like this
>>
>>64869502
First off, Cam HAS won a playoff game against Arizona last year. Secondly, I was comparing them to the pre-owl Seahawks (the year they lost to Atlanta, in case you only started watching them two years ago) and how their fanbase seemingly doubled overnight.
>>
>>64869610
rawls had 1 carry for 8 yards
>>
>>64869610
>seahawks win an owl.
>nearly win another the following year.
>in the playoffs this year.
>still very little respect.

Sorry, but if they pull this out, it's not enough to get the acceptance you're looking for.
>>
>>64869809
This meant for
>>64869558
>>
>>64869714
And then he became an absolute monster later on. He improved over the season and if he didn't get hurt he probably would run for 100+ the way he was playing
>>
>>64869854
yes if he didnt break his ankle hawks wouldnt have lost those 2 games and they would almost all have been blowouts

i actually fear lynch coming back this week because they will try to force him the ball and he's not going to be ready. i mean i hope im wrong
>>
>>64869933
er 1 game i guess it was

damn lynch was still playing in that az loss
>>
File: average panthers bandwagoners.jpg (47 KB, 590x540) Image search: [Google]
average panthers bandwagoners.jpg
47 KB, 590x540
>>64869933
The problem with Lynch is that he's consistent with getting maybe 3-6 yards on average.

What makes him a threat is when he gets those monster 30 yard runs when he completely blows through the D-Line.

I hope if he does play that we see more of the latter.
>>
OP here

Ok you guys make a lot of good points but a lot of posts here prove my point too. Ive been watching a lot of espy etc and it feels like they go out of their way to talk about everyone else but the panthers and then when they do its all "seattle this, seattle that" and Im like "what about cam what about 15-1" we almost went to the Super Bowl last year and then with this amazing run people be like "yeah but yeah but" also this constant sucking of the manlet's dick is getting old cam newton could eat him for breakfast
>>
>>64870298
because it doesnt matter if you go 16-0 or 7-8 in the regular season

its the post season that counts. almost doesnt cut it. try making it to the super bowl let alone winning it. hell even make it to the NFC title game and then we can talk
>>
>>64869695
Oh I getchu senpai, you comparing Newton's 4th year to Rus's first is what threw me off
>>
File: hypocrite_whitey.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite_whitey.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>Hating Cam
smdh
>>
>>64870538
wilson never chimps out like that and everyone here hates him and you expect us to chug this guys limp dick?

dont bother replying, i just put you're trip on ignore
>>
File: swag.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
swag.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>64870610
>celebrating is chimping out
>you're trip
LOL, stay salty
>>
File: la-sp-cam-newton-20150103.jpg (47 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
la-sp-cam-newton-20150103.jpg
47 KB, 750x422
>>64870437
Did you see what we did to AZ last year and they are supposedly "best team in NFL"?
its all good Ill just wait until cam is done dabbin on seashits then ill see who wants to run their mouth.
>>
>>64870697
In fairness you are pretty retarded - even for a trip. I agree with you on this one though. Cam doesn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>64870538
0/10 celebration moves, please see me after class

>>64870697
6/10, nice synchronicity but deduct points for limp wrists
>>
>>64867344
>media bullshit

Cam puts that shit on himself. Especially when you name your kid chosen. hes a stereotypical nig.
>>
>>64870705
oh you mean the arizona team that had its 3rd string QB playing? yes i did and then i saw them get whipped by seattle 31-17

you must have turned it off at halftime and didnt get to see all of it

you can hold onto your regular season wins all you want but until you beat the defending champs, keep your mouth closed
>>
File: white people.jpg (112 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
112 KB, 600x421
>>64870858
There are worse names
>>
>>64865624
I don't get it either. If they're as bad as everyone says they would have lost a few more games. By the time they played the Falcons they were taking it easy so they wouldn't get injured, and stay healthy for the playoffs. Plus the Falcons were 8-8 which it's too bad compared to half the league. I don't think the Seahawks played too well against the Vikings. If they play like that this coming Sunday the Panthers should have an easy win. I guess it's good to be considered the underdog. Teams underestimate and lose to you.
>>
>>64870924
>white people
reminds me of that idiot brody
>>
File: 1354483785171.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1354483785171.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>64870858
nah, fuck you. cam can name his kid anything he wants and if he feels happy then he can dance if he fucking wants to. you're a sad cunt getting salty over trite bullshit
>>
>>64870994
They won't play like that, weather definitely affected them
Hope whichever advances takes it all the way, board is full of faggots who cry about bandwagoning while being bandwagoners of the teams who are always in super bowl contention
>>
>>64870994
it was 5 below zero at kick-off

both teams were dealing with severe elements and it showed by the outcome of the game

btw carolina's strength of schedule was 27th out of 32 teams before the season started and 32 out of 32 when the season ended

L O L
>>
>>64865624
i really don't know. they are schedule babbies but so are the chiefs, steelers and seahawks yet everyone seems to be slobbering over their dicks
>>
>>64870883
>Accuses someone of having not watched the game
>Says Seattle whipped the Panthers despite only winning by 14 because of a late pick six in the redzone with Panthers only down 7
>>
>>64871200
don't forget the cheatriots unless
>Philly
>jets
>Peyton's backup
>Miami
LEL
>>
File: 1436714376410.gif (667 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1436714376410.gif
667 KB, 245x200
>>64871158
>strength of schedule was 27th out of 32 teams before the season started

>strength of schedule
>before the season started
>>
>team with easy schedule gets a 15-1 record
>s-schedule babbys
>team with easy schedule gets a 10-6 record
>m-muh quality losses
LOL
>>
>>64871246
it was 24-10 when kam got the pick
>>
>>64871246
>not remembering that game

Carolina fan since 2015 I presume?
>>
>>64871248
yeah but everyone jumped off the bandwagon after they went 2-4 to finish off.
one thing is certain whichever teams end up winning the chiefs-pats and seahawks-panthers games are gonna get crowned the best in the nfl
>>
>>64871595
>everyone jumped off the bandwagon
lmao no
>>
File: 43139368.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
43139368.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
>2016, not being MVP
>>
File: PTvX7bH.jpg (142 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PTvX7bH.jpg
142 KB, 800x600
>>64871306
>>64871158
>>64870883
>>64870858
just come back to /sp after cam dabs on your asses, i cant wait to drink your tears.
>>
File: cam-newton-2011-nfl-draft.jpg (21 KB, 430x280) Image search: [Google]
cam-newton-2011-nfl-draft.jpg
21 KB, 430x280
>>64869502
STFU!
sheshits you luck has ran out! respect the best!
>>
>The Panthers and the Cardinals both have very legitimate chances of winning the Super Bowl

What a time to be alive!
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (2 KB, 250x23) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
2 KB, 250x23
>>64865624
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.