[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aaron Rodgers discusses his close encounter with UFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: godgers.png (173 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
godgers.png
173 KB, 300x256
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/aaron-rodgers-discusses-his-close-encounter-with-ufo/ar-BBqPW5g?ocid=fbmsn

Aaron Rodgers was a guest on comedian Pete Holmes’ podcast “You Made It Weird” this week during which he weighed in on several interesting issues that provided a unique glimpse at the more private side of the Green Bay Packers quarterback.

But perhaps no tale Rodgers shared was as interesting as the one in which he described how he and former Cal teammate Steve Levy had a close encounter with a UFO in New Jersey about a decade ago.

Rodgers was on the East Coast ahead of the 2005 NFL Draft with Levy and some friends when they all saw something otherworldly in the sky.

“It was a large orange, left-to-right-moving object,” Rodgers recalled, as transcribed by the Milwaukee Record. “Because of the overcast nature of the night and the snow, you couldn’t make out—it was kind of behind the clouds we were seeing, but it was definitively large, moving from left to right. It was me, Steve [Levy], and his brother that saw it. And it goes out of sight and we look at each other and go “What in the (expletive) was that?”
>>
File: KevinAaronsTweets.jpg (268 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KevinAaronsTweets.jpg
268 KB, 640x480
>>66354507
Rodgers went on to say he later heard fighter jets in the sky shortly after seeing the unidentified flying object as well as alarms going off at a nearby nuclear power plant shortly beforehand. As noted by Deadspin’s Tom Ley, these kind of phenomena are typical of eyewitness accounts involving UFO sightings.

There’s no reason to suspect that Rodgers is spinning a yarn or telling a tall tale about his supposed sighting and that he truly believes he saw something far out of the realm of normalcy in the New Jersey skies on the night in question.

In other words, the truth is out there. Just ask Aaron Rodgers.
>>
Is Aaron Rodgers finally losing it from being in the closet for so long?
>>
File: 18756435.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
18756435.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
I had a dream where Scientologists were fighting cubed spaceships that were trying to blow up volcanoes and they thought i was a spy trying to steal their secrets even though no one give a shit about them.
>>
>>66354512
what's he afraid of?
just come out fag
>>
>>66354507
>this thread again

my dad saw ufos in the late 80s. three orange triangles in the sky. in 2008 high school buddies saw the mass siting near stephenville.

shit is real yo. imo it's either humans in advanced tech or it's aliens in advanced tech.
>>
File: xfil.jpg (45 KB, 325x488) Image search: [Google]
xfil.jpg
45 KB, 325x488
>>
Honestly I don't see the big deal. I mean, are people so arrogant to assume that we're the only intelligent life fin the universe? Of course there are aliens, and of course some evolved millions of years before us and their technology is advanced enough to explore the universe. Hell there's prolly a camp on the darkside of the moon.
>>
>As a joke, I told Steve I hoped they wouldn't anally probe us

Wow
>>
>No Ayy Lmao's

Come on lads are you even trying?

AYY LMAO
>>
>>66363280
No one gives a fuck about some hick from Texas seeing flares in the sky and thinking it's Jesus coming back to take them to heaven.
>>
>>66363454
>tumblr maymays
>>
>>66363280
Its demons. Demons rule the sky. Demons consistently trick people to bring them farther away from christ. Ghosts, UFO's, and sightings of weird creatures 9 times out of ten are demonic beings.
>>
File: dad.jpg (98 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
98 KB, 250x327
>>66363502
>3 orange triangles making stair case like movements
>flares
Doubt you've even seen or used a flare before.
I know you're shit posting. But try harder please. Here's your (you)

>>66363902
Doubt that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.