[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cfb/ day before the natty edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 17
File: paint logo.png (7 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
paint logo.png
7 KB, 450x250
the national championship game is just one day away. folks this is wild. talk predictions, how your team performed this year, predictions for next year, etc etc etc. Bama by 17
>>
1st for /a/
>>
I doubt this'll be worth watching after halftime.
>>
Bama wins dominantly. Even if the final score is close, the outcome will never be in question.

Clemson won't be able to run and Watson will be under too much pressure to lob it down the field all game.
>>
People seem a lot more confident about Bama over Clemson than they were about Bama over MSU. Why is that?
>>
>>64830477
Bama hates orange.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 783x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 783x377
Post YFW you actually think Clemson will be within 3 by the start of the 4th
>>
>>64830477
Well you watched the MSU game, right? Even if Clemson is a better team, you can't deny that MSU was still one of the best teams in the country and you guys turned them into your bitch - even as a U-M fan I was fucking embarrassed. Say what you want about how "dominant" Bama was during the regular season, they never manhandled any team like that - especially not a playoff-caliber team.
>>
>>64830553
I guess that's where I differ from a lot of you - even coming in to that game I didn't remotely think MSU stacked up to any of the other 3 teams
>>
>>64830535
it will be 24-10 Bama and bama will start the quarter with the ball in Clemson's red zone #theProphecy
>>
The teams look very evenly matched early on, and go to halftime tied 14-14. In the second half, Alabama turns it on and coasts to an easy 38-17 victory.
>>
>>64830477
I was sure that Bama was going to wreck MSU. I was baffled that anyone thought they had a shot.
>>
>>64830477

They didn't exactly look dominant against Florida
>>
plantation handegg needs to end before the real playoffs...nobody cares besides the welfare states.
>>
>>64831122
Did you watch the game or just look at the final score? Florida was lucky to score a point
>>
>>64830553
>MSU was still one of the best teams in the country
Not really they only made it to the playoffs on shear luck
>>
>>64830192
Clemson doesn't give up many sacks and Watson is a great scrambler. Probably be smarter to play coverage
>>
less than 23 hours away from kickoff, lads`
>>
If Ole Miss was able to do what they did to Bama, I fail so see how Clemson will preform poorly.

Clemson 28
Bama 24

inb4 4 months ago
>>
>>64831400
Bama doesn't really need to blitz to get pressure
>>
>>64831400
The front 4 for Bama creates plenty of pass rush on it's own. No need to blitz
>>
>>64831473
If the worst SEC team South Carolina was able to beat UNC and hang around Clemson, I fail to see how the best team from that conference could possibly lose.
>>
>>64831478
>>64831487
Clemson's OL better than you're giving them credit for tbqhfamily
>>
>>64831502
>getting beaten at home by a QB Clemson sent packing
>>
>>64831267

Alabama kept turning it over and making mistakes that a better offense would have capitalized on
>>
>>64831473
Ole Miss' offensive performance in that game was very flukey. They didn't move the ball all that consistently, they just scored off short fields and got about 140 yards and 14 pts off a freak miracle play and an illegal play the refs didn't catch
>>
>>64831478
>>64831487
Bama technically does blitz almost every play though, even though their front 3 get enough penetration on their own. They just have a very weird scheme, similar to SDSU
>>
>>64831502
The defense that played against UNC and Scar wasn't the same that played OU, and OU had a far more potent offense than both of those teams. Had Clemson played OU the week after UNC, they would have lost. I don't see the big 12 having no defensive squads being a factor either. Even if Bama pulls out a victory, it won't be a blowout.
>>
>>64831516
Bama's front 7 is historically great
>>
>>64831584
Clemson's defense was tired at the end of the season after 10 straight games. They looked well-rested in the Orangeb Owl and should be fine for the NC
>>
>>64831566
you know what i mean, though
>>
>>64831607
>historically
How do that have anything to do with tomorrow night?
>>
>>64831584
>OU had a far more potent offense than both of those teams
>there are people in the current year that still fall for the big12 meme
>>
>>64831656
By historically I mean, "They are one of the best units in history"
>>
>>64831672
...i mean, they were sure as shit better than south car.
>>
File: 2015-12-31_15.32.18.jpg (262 KB, 1287x942) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31_15.32.18.jpg
262 KB, 1287x942
What dank meme will Dabo unleash?
>>
>>64831636
That's the point I've been trying to get through.
>>
>>64831723
I would like to thank God...
>>
>>64831723
he'll personally baptize the 4 or 5 non-Christians in the stadium
>>
File: Dabo_Bevelle_700.jpg (59 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
Dabo_Bevelle_700.jpg
59 KB, 700x350
>banter from bama fans unusually low for this NC
>remember than dabo is bama alum

kek, dabo hasn't aged since 1992
>>
File: 1993 Sugar Bowl.webm (3 MB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
1993 Sugar Bowl.webm
3 MB, 640x482
>>64831797
>Dabo was on the 1992 Centennial Team

It's like he doesn't remember all the shit-talking Miami did before they got their asses kicked in the Sugar Bowl
>>
>>64831849
oh man, had /sp/ been around back then
>>
Predict the final AP Poll buds
>>
>>64831849
I think Dabo made a tackle in that game too.
>>
>>64830553
MSU is a completely different kind of team than Clemson, though

MSU is a pro-style team and Bama absolutely feasts on pro-style offenses

Clemson runs a spread offense with a mobile QB, the kind of teams that have historically given Bama a hard time (though Bama's defense is MUCH more efficient against the spread than it used to be--their D-line is leaner and faster now)
>>
Whiskey recommendations for tomorrow?
>>
>>64832035
And? Do you think most people even think about that when making their picks? I wasn't saying anything about what I'm predicting in that post, just assuming that was the reason why most other people had such great confidence in Bama.
>>
>>64832306
Lagavulin 16
>>
>>64832035
Bama has long since figured out that meme.
>>
>>64830124
ROLL FUCKING TIDE
>>
>It's a "Bama has the best recruiting class due to being in the heart of nigger country and duly wins the college 'championship' by extension" episode
>>
>>64833002
clemson isnt exactly out in the pacific northwest
>>
>>64831884
1. Alabama
2. Stanford
3. Clemson
4. Ohio State
5. TCU
6. Ole Miss
7. Houston
8. Michigan
9. LSU
10. Michigan State
>>
>>64831884
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Stanford
4. Clemson
5. Michigan State
6. Michigan
7. Baylor
8. TCU
9. Iowa
10. Ole Miss
>>
Can we stop pretending that Nick Saban is the best coach in college football? When you win every game on easy mode, it's not impressive. As simple as that. You could take just about any D1 football coach in Saban's shoes and they'd have a national championship just about every year. In every single Alabama game for the last seven or so years, Alabama has a bigger, faster, stronger guy in each position than the opponent. Every single player is a mismatch. Even in the almighty SEC (God bless), no one comes close. It's like stacking a varsity high school team against a pre-teen pop warner crew. It's just not fair. There's no excuse for Alabama not putting up 70+ points a game. There's no excuse for Alabama's defense allowing touchdowns, let alone field goals. And there is absolutely NO excuse for them losing a single game ANY year. You know what every one of their losses have in common? Nick Saban completely dropping the ball. Making costly decisions again and again. And you know what their wins look like? Mismatches. Saban on autopilot. All the man has to do is say, "Coker, get me a touchdown on this drive", and he does. How Alabama ever lost that game to Ole Miss is beyond me. Bama should have been up by 42 at half. Take Urban Meyer, Les Miles, Jim Harbaugh - put 'em in there. They're up by at least six touchdowns. But not Saban.
>>
Post >yfw the SEC (God bless) wins it's eight national championship in 10 years.
>>
>>64833500
man look at all this shit in this post
>>
This game is the stepping stone for Dabo.

He will become one of the greatest college coaches of all time surpassing Saban and Urban Meyer.

He wins this championship and takes over Alabama once Saban retires within the next three years. After that we all have to stay aboard the Bama train because it's gonna be another 15 years of domination
>>
>>64833002
It's not like it particularly matters who has the #1 recruiting class. There's no way to definitively say how good any of those players will actually pan out the #5 recruiting class could easily turn out to be better than the #1 class. Coaching and player development is much more important
>>
>>64831884
1. Clemson
2. Stanford
3. Oklahoma
4. GripnSip
5. North Dakota State
6. Ol' Miss

112. Kansas
113. Alabama
114. Nebraska
115. Michigan State
116. aOSU
117. Iowa
118. UM
119-126. the rest of the b1g
>>
>>64832788
Since when? The last time the played a top ten offense was in the Sugarb Owl last year, and that didn't turn out so well. They couldn't even beat the best offense in the SEC this year
>>
File: my_faces_when.jpg (125 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
my_faces_when.jpg
125 KB, 960x640
>tfw don't care about the Natty
>tfw Valentine is back
>>
Post games to watch until tonight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nApYoEaPpE
>>
I'm going to yard house in Glendale before the game if anyone want to do a spee meetup
>>
egg off in 9?
>>
Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that Clemson is being completely written off just because Bama shut out MSU?
>>
>>64839483

MSU is trash. Clemson would have done the same thing to them. I have Bama winning but it's gonna be closer Jan every says. Most of these clemson guys were offered by Saban
>>
tfw Bowie wont get to see Saban win his 5th Natty.
>>
Why isn't there a third place game between Michigan State and Oklahoma?
>>
>>64839717
Pls no. lol
>>
File: tumblr_nu2379N3SW1rxvp2xo1_500.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu2379N3SW1rxvp2xo1_500.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
New NCAA football game confirmed? Check out NCAA football's facebook page.
>>
>>64840038
Would rather have just the one game forever updated by fans
>>
>>64840058
At least make it next gen though ffs NCAA 14 is looking more and more dated.
>>
>>64839799
Until it is conferance champions only and the number of entrants are the number of conferences no polls or selection committees, all these games are spectacle without meaning.

Why not make them play and grab the cash?
>>
Why does Dabo put on such a facade in interviews

We saw his true colors when he yelled at his punter and got pulled over for speeding
>>
tfw not NEET anymore and can't stay up all night watching amateur handegg games.

Clemson can only win with multiple big/meme plays. Not happening.
>>
>>64840211
We really saw his true colors last season, where after a string of disappointing losses he put his quarterback out there on half a leg and every chance to get injured out of football forever just to win a meaningless game against south Carolina and give himself some job security.

I'm a Clemson fan and I hate dabo so much.
>>
That kid from Penn State is transferring to Oklahoma.
>>
>>64839483
No, other than the line of scrimmage OU was the better team against Clemson.

Clemson will not have that advantage against Bama.
>>
>Wisconsin

>what you're excited about for next season
New QB and a (hopefully) healthy Clement should mean a more explosive offense.

>what worries you
Losing our goat defensive coordinator and having one of the toughest schedules in the country.

>predict final record
Realistically, 6 - 6. MSU, Ohio State, Michigan, LSU are almost guaranteed losses.
>>
>>64831672
OU lost because their defense looked like they'd been playing for 80 minutes after the first quarter and because they decided that throwing the ball every down was better than running despite running the ball right down Clemson's throat the first two series.

Then again seeing Oklahoma's offensive line next to Clemson's D was like seeing grown men next to toddlers.
>>
>>64840308
No you're not
Clemson fans don't exist
>>
>>64840308

Buttblasted False flag scar fan confirmed
>>
>Excited as fuck even I don't care about the two teams
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING FOR 9 MONTHS CFB?
>>
>>64840374

>better team
>lose by 20

OU is official a cuck to Clemson
>>
File: 268368623868.png (267 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
268368623868.png
267 KB, 630x421
>>64830124

Nebraska will win it all next year
>>
>>64840148
>msu

>excited
Copeland will be back, O'Connor looked good. Minor things though. The big picture is that Dantonio has done everything so far with 2-3 star recruits, and finally this year we are getting ranked in draft class rankings with a bunch of 4 stars. Imagine Dantonios player development with bigger, faster players. My fucking dick
>worry
Conklin leaving? Notre Lame away? Idk. UM getting good, and aOSU at home which we never win.

2 losses before bowls.
>>
>>64830553
I disagree. I thought MSU was by far the weakest P5 conference champ.

Every other conference's top 2 teams could have beat that MSU team. They lucked their way past Oregon (overthrown pass with a broken finger) and Michigan (funniest punt attempt ever), and OSU was busy playing tiddlywinks with their OC all season.
>>
>>64831531
Freeze runs the only offense in the SEC that gives Bama trouble. He can run it better than anyone in the country when he's trying, too. That Clemson QB sent packing fits the offense perfectly. He beat them through the air.

If Watson is forced to only throw, I don't think Clemson's walking out with a win. Bama's secondary is the weakest part of the defense, but Watson isn't a good enough passer to exploit it. Nor does he have God directly making his errant passes touchdowns
>>
Reminder it could have been 10-7 at halftime ;____;

>>64842427
They completely quit after the 2nd half fumble, the punt return td

>>64842108
They also missed a 28 yard fg
>>
Muslims fucking suck
>>
>>64843105
*missed it against Oregon. Pathetic that I'm still defending them, I know
>>
>>64843202
>Oregon compared to bama
And no shit. Doesn't matter tho unless recruits give a fuck (which they apparently don't)
>>
31-10 final score. Tide Rolls. College football nation cries. State of Alabama parties down.

You know you're from Alabama when the college football national championship is considered a holiday.
>>
File: 1449604093089.png (100 KB, 415x463) Image search: [Google]
1449604093089.png
100 KB, 415x463
>Lose to Bama
>Become a national joke and everyone laughs at you where ever you go. Everyone thinks you're a trash meme team.

>Beat Bama
>SEC drones will be out to lynch you. Everyone who doubted you now hates you
>>
>>64840148
>Okie State
The Rudolph / Washington connection, I have the feeling they could become the best duo in the History of the Pokes (better than Weeden and Blackmon yes). And I have high expectations for Chad Whitener, Jeff Carr and Tre Flowers too.

>worries
- The O'Line basically. By far the worst of any good tier P5 team, Rudolph had one of the lowest time to throw to the ball and there weren't any run game. How did the O'Line improve? That's the question
- The losses of Ogbah and Peterson, when your shitty defense loses the best two players you can start to be concerned. Also I'm sad to see Glidden and JW Walsh to leave. (It would be awesome to see Glidden in the NFL)
- The Recruitment. Zero (0) fucking 4* recruits. AFTER A 10-3 SEASON. I know Gundy is a "under the radar" kind of guy but the feeling to get some top rated High School player must be awesome. I guess.

>predict final record
9-3
Loses against the Big Three of the Big XII.
Oklahoma will continue to improve
TCU will not be as hurt as they were this season
And Art Briles keep going his awesome job in Waco.
>>
>the city of in nutsman we trest
>>
>>64843492
>Clemson will put up the same fight as Auburn and Florida

lol no

I don't want to hear anything about rivalries or championship games either
>>
Off to bed.
See you in 6 and a half hours my fellow /cfb/ fags.
>>
>>64843584
Wisconsin fan here. I'm rooting for you through and through. Fuck Bama. Please at least score points on them.
>>
DeMeme Watson won't be able to run on Bama
>>
>Your team

>Your team's MVP this season

>Your predicted team MVP next season

>Your predicted breakout (or most improved) player next season
>>
>>64843724

the fuck are you talking about nigger
>>
>>64843874
>>Your team
The motherfucking Crimson Tide
>>Your team's MVP this season
Derrick henry
>>Your predicted team MVP next season
Calvin Ridley
>>Your predicted breakout (or most improved) player next season
Blake Barnett
>>
Literally why were my posts deleted?

>your team
>what worries you
>predict final record

>Ohio State

>excited
JT will be back. Curtis Samuel is a legit weapon and his touches will dramatically increase. If Dontre Wilson can ever not be hurt, he's a scary player as well. Noah Brown should be able to step into the old void left by Evan Spencer if Brown is able to return. On defense, McMillan is a stud and our pass rush is still beastly even without Bosa, what with Sammy Hubbard and Tyquan Lewis returning.

>worries
We hit one of the toughest schedules any team has had in decades next year right in the middle of a rebuild. Our weak B1G West opponents turned into Wisconsin, Northwestern and Nebraska for this year, and Oklahoma is in Norman and it comes really early in the season.

On offense, 4/5 O linemen are gone. I don't know how you overcome that in time to play in Norman. The skill position are still loarded with talent, but that means dick if nobody can block.

On defense, we have just 3 returning starters, and 6 players total with any significant playing time. D tackle is a mystery void of unfulfilled potential. Linebacker looks to be more of a reload, but you never know. At corner, losing Apple hurts. At safety, well, we have just 3 scholarship safeties even returning, all three of which suffered terrible injuries this past year in practice. We're recruiting the position, but there's no Vonn Bell ready to step up and dominate. Coupled with Ash leaving for Rutgers, We could be a swinging gate against the deep ball this year.

>final record
I'm a homer and believe in Urban so I hope 11-1, but it could legitimately be a 5 loss season with that schedule and that secondary
>>
>>64843874
>Your team
Michigan
>Your team's MVP this season
Jourdan Lewis
>Your predicted team MVP next season
Jabreezy
>Your predicted breakout (or most improved player next season)
Jehu Chesson
>>
Daily reminder that Alabama has a rotation of 11 guys on the front 4

Clemson is about to get fucked
>>
The SEC shitposting tonight will be legendary.

8 straight national championships. The Big Ten just can't compete.
>>
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>>64844032

8 straight?
>>
>>64843874
>>Your team
OSU
>>Your team's MVP this season
Zeke
>>Your predicted team MVP next season
On offense probably JT, but Raekwon McMillan owns that defense.
>>Your predicted breakout (or most improved) player next season
Chris Worley, replacing Darron Lee. Our WLB is always a monster and Worley is yet another 2013 recruiting class stud who still hasn't had a chance to see the field much
>>
Clemson, your coach had a hell of a year this year. Congrats. He'll look good in Crimson when Saban finally retires.
>>
File: notredameexisting.jpg (123 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
notredameexisting.jpg
123 KB, 620x372
When are they going to ban Notre Dame from postseason play?
>>
>>64844018
How are they going to rotate those players against a no-huddle offense?
>>
>>64844135
they already do. I hate bama as much as the next guy but its pretty impressive.

it's like saban focused all his autistic rage on destroying HUNH fags and has become an expert on it
>>
>>64843874
>Mississippi State
>Dak
>Fred Ross
>Donald Gray
>>
>>64844135

>implying the hurry up matters when you go 3 and out every possession
>>
>>64843878
>Bama 29
>Auburn 13

>Bama 29
>UF 15

Your prediction

>Bama 31
>Clemson 10

If you think Florida and Auburn are no different or even slightly better than Clemson, you need to seek therapy. Every EECfag actually believes this will be a blowout for some strange, inexplicable reason.
>>
>>64844241

yeah whatever faggot. South Carolina gave Clemson everything they wanted.

Your boys are about to get an ass whooping, fuck nigga.
>>
>>64844241
Clemson would go 8-4 in the SEC, not even debatable.
>>
File: THEUofM.png (206 KB, 327x345) Image search: [Google]
THEUofM.png
206 KB, 327x345
>>64844241
>some strange, inexplicable reason
>>
>>64844187
The fuck does that even mean? They will not be able to get off the field against Clemson, there's not enough time for physics to allow that.

>>64844214
Literally the blueprint of all the teams that have beaten Bama in recent years (Ole Miss, Auburn with Nick Marshall, OSU, Oklahoma, and Manziel at A&M). This is a type of offense Bama has not proven they have been able to stop even once since 2011
>>
File: impl.jpg (25 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
impl.jpg
25 KB, 300x425
>>64844130
once the babyboomers die and everyone realizes they haven't won anything in our lifetime
>>
>>64844289
>>64844309
>EEC speak

I need a translator
>>
>>64844241
Reminder that the worst SEC team beat the 2nd best ACC team and took Clempson to the final minutes.

Clemson has been a schedule babby. They even got to play that overrated ND team before the fall from grace.
>>
>>64844346

This is the best Alabama defense Saban has had. If Clemson wants to win, they have to put up more than 30 points.

Protip: They won't.
>>
>>64844421
The defense that showed up against Scar and UNC wasn't the same that showed up against OU, and will probably be the same tonight.

Bama's schedule isn't that different.

inb4

b-b-but muh meme 12
>>
>>64844540
tbf the meme 12 may actually somehow be worse than the ACC these days
>>
>>64844540

Yeah Clemson ran the gauntlet this year.
>>
Bama will probably win, but yeah I don't see it being a blowout.
>>
File: Clemson Happy Pepe.png (142 KB, 415x463) Image search: [Google]
Clemson Happy Pepe.png
142 KB, 415x463
>>64843584
Cheer up friend we will win
>>
>>64844770

You had a great season. Too bad the best team in the country with a chip on their shoulder is lining up against you tonight.
>>
>>64844424
Clemson will put up 30 points. The problem is that Bama will probably outscore them, not that Clemson can't move the ball on them. Kirby Smart and Nick Saban are the least innovative defensive coaches ever and their weakness against a fast-paced offense has no bearing on how talented the team is. It's not about their talent: it's the coaches inability to counter the fast-paced offense. The problem is Saban and Smart, who are still there
>>
>>64844811
cuck
>>
>>64844579
Lol most of the ACC gave up 40+ points on defense to teams like a QB-less Baylor, Indiana, and fucking Tulsa.

Clemson is legit, but the rest of the ACC really is dogshit.
>>
What are you guys eating for the game? My gf's daughter is cooking us some steaks.
>>
>>64844824

Yeah man. We should get rid of Saban. That guy stinks.

See you after the game when Alabama wins by 25
>>
>>64844906

I bought some pork tenderloin for my wife and her son, but my wifes son's father got tickets to the game so they are gonna go with him. I hope they have a good time.
>>
>Mfw back in Tuscaloosa for the game

So excited! My freshman year was a championship and now my senior year could be too. Roll fucking tide!
>>
>>64844973

Go fuck a cokewhore from Gallettes after the game for me.
>>
>>64844973
nice blog
>>
>>64845004

It's okay I was lying I'm actually a junior and all I've ever seen is us getting dicked on in the Sugar Bowl
>>
What snacks should I buy for the game?
>>
>>64844907
Saban is top two, maybe the best, active coach, he's just a terrible defensive coordinator against the uptempo Spread. It's his Achilles Heel, but it's fine because he rarely faces a team that deploys it effectively. No coach is perfect: while Irban Meyer's staff and the OSU defense are elite against the spread meme, they suffer big time against competent pro-style QBs, especially before Ash came to town.
>>
>>64845039

the ice cold liquid kind
>>
>>64845065
>>64844907
Also, I fully expect Alabama to win, but it's because Clemson won't be able to stop Henry, not because of Bama's defense
>>
>>64845065

Dude, eat a bag of shit. Saban has recruited smaller quicker linebackers isntead of the NFL prototype, Rolando McClain types to adjust to the spread.

He has adjusted the game changing, and he's got his team ready to play for another national title tonight.

Suck my dick, you cum loving ohio state douchebag.

Daily reminder that Urban Meyer left the SEC because he was terrified of having to compete against Saban every year.
>>
File: cuntslaughing.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
cuntslaughing.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>64845086

>the team that represented his conference in the playoffs lost 38-0
>>
>>64845104
Then why did his defense have trouble with Ole Miss and why did it have trouble with Cardale Jones last season? It's the same defense for the most part OSU fucked up last year.

Daily reminder you literally lost to a meme offense OSU last season with the same coaches and the same players.
>>
>>64845160
aOSU was a shit-tier team that got insane luckball last year
>>
>>64845160

Alabama's defense didn't struggle with Ole Miss. Do you faggots even watch the games or are you too busy shit posting?

Treadwell going up over Cyrus Jones in the endzone was the only touchdown they got where i said "well that man just got beat right there"
>>
>>64845160
>what is 5 fucking turnovers

Alabama put up a lot more yards than they did that game too. Ole Miss also had a complete meme play that was a 70y pass off a bad snap + deflection catch.

So really, Alabama gave up 350~ yards after coughing up the ball 5 times in the game.

Wow so bad
>>
>>64845209
As was Ole Miss two years running? As was Oklahoma? As was Auburn?
>>
>>64845275

>hey guys
>alabama is gonan lose tonight because remember those games a few years ago?

You love cum so much, you fucking nerd.
>>
>>64845211
>>64845230
Not denying Ole Miss got lucky and Bama wins that game 9/10 times. But Ole Miss's offense moved the ball perfectly fine on them. They still probably score ~30 points that game. The weakness is visible.

Again, it's probably a moot point because Clemson cannot stop Derrick Henry. This game will be a high scoring affair though, not a defensive struggle.
>>
>>64845310
I have said repeatedly Alabama will win.
>>
>>64845336

Here's whats gonna happen.

Alabamas niggers are better than Clemsons niggers. Our niggers at the line of scrimmage are gonna shove their niggers around at the line of scrimmage. We are gonna force their nigger qb to make mistakes, and then we are gonna get on offense, and our niggers, are gonna shove their niggers around

Do you follow me?

Alabama is the most talented team in the country, every year, for the last 8 years.

Most talented team doesn't always win though, so keep your fingers crossed, cum boy
>>
>>64843584
I do love that we have a sports climate where you are a national joke if you lose the championship game.

Like as a nation we are cool with Rice, but fuck the team that finishes second.
>>
>>64845371
this tbph family
>>
>>64845371
Here's what will happen:

Clemson will hang with Bama much of the game. They will get plenty of yards and plenty of points. But, Clemson will be unable to stop Bama's offense. Henry will have like 240 yards and 3 TDs. Bama will dominate over a defense that is too small and too slow to stop them, and will ultimately win because they were able to score at will on Clemson

Final score:
Alabama: 51 Clemson : 47, with a late Clemson TD with too little time left that makes things a little exciting right at the end
>>
>>64845438

>51-47

Dude fuck off. Have you not watched Bama play at all this year? We will impose our will, and make them roll over. Derrick Henry in the 4th quarter. 4 yards. 6 yards. 12 yards. 4 yards. 8 yards. First down. First down. First down. Touchdown.

Morale = kill

Aint nobody scoring 100 points tonight you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>64845464
Bama has played just one team even somewhat similar to Clemson and that team beat them.
>>
>>64831677
they've played one even remotely real QB with the talent around him to match. josh dobbs

why is it hard to believe both teams will have their toughest matchup tonight and anything could happen
>>
>>64845646

Protip: Ole miss has better athletes on their roster than Clemson.
>>
File: 1450460952568.jpg (79 KB, 900x718) Image search: [Google]
1450460952568.jpg
79 KB, 900x718
>>64845438
>Alabama: 51 Clemson: 47

bruh
>>
Let's all post retarded cumdrinking OSU tier predictions.

Bama 837
Clemson 795
>>
>>64845706
the same athletes that got blown out by Memphis, got it
>>
>>64845769

This may be a shock to you buddy, but the Ole Miss Memphis game really has no impact on the game tonight.
>>
>>64845769
Being a good athlete doesn't account for everythibg. You have to care and play with conviction to succeed. It's obvious Ole Miss quit doing that in the middle block of the season, which is when their losses happened. They came back and won their final 3 games convincingly, and they were all big games
>>
>>64845888
where did i say anything about the game tonight?
>>
My prediction: Clemson moved the ball up and down the field with some regularity but gets shut down in the redzone. After Dabo settles for his 3rd field goal to the 3rd Bama touchdown, he runs a fake next possession which predictably fails. This blows the game wide open in the 3rd quarter and Bama doesn't look back

Bama: 31
Clemson: 16
>>
>>64845960

I was trying to help you out. The team with the best athletes doesn't always win. It helps though.
>>
>>64845981
That person saying ole miss is more athletic hasn't watched a non-SEC game all year.

clemson looked like monsters lining up next to oklahoma, if they lose tonight its because of coaching like you say and not a overall talent deficiency like MSU
>>
>>64846017
But Oklahoma was equally as overrated as MSU, so what does that prove?
>>
>>64846038
everyone knew MSU was a joke all fucking season. OU were the playoff favorite with even SEC homers talking about how scary they were, yet became instantly overrated as soon as Clemson went up big

imo there's really no way you can watch both semifinals and go away think Bama had the better performance, especially after their first half
>>
>>64846096

Bama didn't just beat their opponent in the semi-final sugar britches. we beat that ass. good old fashioned country ass whooping.

Clemsons next.
>>
>>64845706
Sometimes I don't know where people get the ideas they spout.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LbaPhpKujw
>>
ALABAMA FANS

WE MAKE THEIR ASSES QUIT

THATS OUR TRADEMARK

THATS OUR MO AS A TEAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3u7SNsAE6E
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYeIT-7WcAE4Wqj.jpg:orig
>>
>>64847185

Yeah he sure zinged the heisman trophy winner who is going to get a million dollar contract. LOL YOUR HAIRLINE

I hate white people who try to use black humor and can't even do it right.
>>
>>64845438
You're the same faggot that thought OSU was good. Get out of here.
>>
File: _20160111_171448.jpg (207 KB, 1080x1282) Image search: [Google]
_20160111_171448.jpg
207 KB, 1080x1282
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/90157/georgia-tech-ol-gary-brown-leaves-to-pursue-art-career

What the fuck?
>>
>>64847372
good for him it's never to late to pursue your dreams
>>
who /ABA/ here?

go Clemson, i guess you guys are slightly less annoying rednecks
>>
>>64840038
Nah
>>
i'm so amped to get so fucking drunk tomorrow you have no idea

why the hell did they schedule this game on a tuesday though
>>
>>64847372

maybe the nigga likes drawing flowers. let his nuts go, hater.
>>
>>64847422
Title game is tonight....

3 hours to be exact
>>
>>64847422
..... You better make an emergency beer run anon.
>>
>>64847282
And OSU wasn't good the past two years?
>>
>>64847784

>played notre dame in the fuck nigga tech a&m bowl
>conference champion got demolished by alabama

WE'RE GOOD RIGHT GUYS!!! DID YOU SEE OUR GAME VS MONTANA TECH STATE WESTERN
>>
>>64848153
We could only play who we had on our schedule. You and I both would rather that Urban demoted Tim Beck earlier and we had Bama v. OSU reunion. Even if we lost we'd put up a much better fight than MSU
>>
File: webb.jpg (180 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
webb.jpg
180 KB, 1024x676
>His school doesn't even have a Kliffbabby

How the fuck do you ever plan to beat Saban?
>>
Roll damn tide. I think it'll start off close but we'll end up winning by at least 2 TDs.
>>
>>64847372

>art
>career

pick one.
>>
>>64847372
After the oline this past season, that's probably a good call.
>>
Was anyone autistic enough to save those ncaa simulation bowl results. I kinda want to see how accurate they were?
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.