[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Forgets to renew license plates. >Treated like a murderer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: johnny-manziel.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
johnny-manziel.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>Forgets to renew license plates.
>Treated like a murderer.

For fuck's sake, Manziel behaves better than many NFL players. He deserves better than the shithole that is Cleveland.
>>
>>64756472
I just hate how he gets shit for partying. Like wow what does everyone else do? It's not that big of a deal. Fuck the Browns
>>
>>64756580
He wouldn't get all that shit if he didn't make a huge show of checking into rehab for alcoholism.
>>
>>64756679
Still don't get why the fuck he did that.
>>
If Manziel needed to go to rehab than so does every other 23 year old Chad in the world who gets wasted on the weekend and occasionally comes into work hungover.
>>
>>64756998
Honestly, they do. Binge drinking on the weekend can still be considered alcoholism. Combine with the fact that they'll try to do it ever weekend
>>
I would be partying 24/7 too just to forget the fact that I'm in a shithole like Cleveland.
>>
He brought the attention on himself. Although I do agree news stories on him partying are stupid compared to players who beat women, I don't feel sorry for him
He'll get another chance I mean shit look at Vick and Hardy.
>>
>>64757109
Those guys were good at one point, though
>>
>>64757135
I think Manzeil is good I just think he needs more tike to shine. We barely saw him this year.
>>
>>64757109
Are you actually implying that >JERRUH wont give him a contract?
>>
>>64756998
When you continue to go out and drink despite numerous reasons why it's a bad idea, that's the definition of an alcoholic.

Every guy in the NFL, except for old dads like Peyton and Rivers, certainly goes out and parties. Manziel's problem is that it's affecting his career and he continues to do it.
>>
>>64757135
Shitty busts most likely still get a chance though. Never said he was good.
>>
>>64757240
True. But I'd still be shocked if he ever gets beyond a practice squad
>>
>>64757203
Lol drink more you fucken pussy
>>
>>64757203
>Manziel's problem is that it's affecting his career
How much is it really though? If the media didn't cover the subject like a blanket then would it really make any more of a difference than any other player who parties? There's no reason to think that his play is any worse or that there would be a rift between him and management without media getting involved.
>>
>>64757185
I don't see why they would. He's too unreliable to be Romo's understudy.
>>
>>64756743
Because the team that was paying him millions told him if he didn't curb his addiction they would cut him.
>>
>>64756472
He's a QB. As a team leader you're held to higher standards. That's true in football, work and life. Deal with it.
>>
>>64756472
Maybe he's doing it because he knows he won't get anywhere with the brownies anyway, and maybe he might get out of there a year earlier than if he were a good boy
>>
>>64757360
even if its not fair, once he came under scrutiny, he should have curbed the behavior. he clearly knew he shouldn't be doing what he was, hence the disguise. clearly has some demons or insane FOMO.
>>
>JIDF out in full force once again
How does it feel to waste your lives defending an alcoholic talentless noodle arm coke fiend on a Siberian adult coloring book forum. I mean jesus, fucking millenials are such cancer. He does nothing but fuck up on and off the field, oh but here's a list of reasons why he's actually a fucking saint and none of it is his fault. Pathetic
>>
>>64756743
PR. The quarterback is supposed to be the face of the franchise. They can't have their hero getting wasted every weekend

There are was for them to party discretely. His crime wasn't the partying; it was being too dumb to hide it and not affect his job performance
>>
>>64757203
>Manziel's problem is that it's affecting his career

What career? He plays for the Browns, his career is already the worst it could be.
>>
>>64756472
what a fucking yob
>>
File: manchild.jpg (112 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
manchild.jpg
112 KB, 1000x667
>>64756743
>>
>>64756998
Idk if I was a pro athlete I would probably drink in the off-season only.

But I'm just a wage slave that has a job that doesn't depend on physical skill, so I get drunk on weekends.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.