[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they hated? Why does the media search for every opportunity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: brady belichick.png (528 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
brady belichick.png
528 KB, 630x420
Why are they hated? Why does the media search for every opportunity to paint them as frauds?
>>
Because spying and they're unlikable dicks

Peyton does cute commercials while Tom Brady acts entitled
>>
>>64755153
Peyton is only one who has tea bagged a trainer though.
>>
Because they are frauds.

SATSQ
>>
>>64755153
>muh spying

The fuck are you talking about.

>Tom Brady acts entitled
PeyPey shills for union-busting, artery clogging Pizza, raped a trainer in college and was a 1st overall. Touchdown Tom Terrific was drafted 199th or something and is humble as fuck.

Stay mad.
>>
they're just really overrated

they never beat anyone in the owls they played and choked to the fucking giants
>>
>>64755810
Stick to your own irrelevant sport you buck toothed shithead

Your opinion is completely meaningless
>>
Tom looks like the mean jock from movies. He's incredibly handsome, and his personality isn't as relatable to commoners.

Peyton looks like a farmer and he's got a great sense of humor. He did much better on SNL, for instance.

As far as I know, Tom hasn't sexually assaulted anyone, though.
>>
>>64755881
I'm american you moron. Some of us get jobs abroad and away from our hick towns, yknow.
>>
>>64755907
>muh heritage

Nice try, fuckface, enjoy your council house
>>
They're all massive dicks, but Brady and Belichick are at least honest about it and don't give a fuck about the media.

Meanwhile Peyton nuthugs the media and since he's the 'Le Friendly Chicken Parm Pizza Insurence Man', they're now nuthugging him right back.
>>
because they've been proven cheaters.
>>
File: 1450394008899.png (325 KB, 444x579) Image search: [Google]
1450394008899.png
325 KB, 444x579
>>64755852
>the Rams weren't elite as fuck
>the Panthers weren't elite as fuck
>the Seahawks weren't the defending champs

I'll give you Philly, they were shit. The score may have looked close but the Patriots had that game under control early in the 4th.
>>
File: 1446224874907 tom brady.png (533 KB, 800x1010) Image search: [Google]
1446224874907 tom brady.png
533 KB, 800x1010
because they won way too much

make no mistake, the 'cheating' and the other shit are just convenient excuses. people hated them just as much before any revelations. before spygate the only thing you could hate them for was the tuck rule(and maybe some rough defending, but peyton cried hard enough so that wasnt an issue for too long) and even that made you look like an idiot. shit, even the people who cite cheating 99% of the time have no idea what theyre talking about.
>>
>>64756101
>another clueless third world Pats bandwagoner

How shocking
>>
>>64755852
St. Louis "Best show on turf" Rams
>wew lad
>>
>>64755115
Multiple reasons, for one, they're dismissive of the media and secretive, this results in the media painting them in a negative light. If you add Spygate/Deflategate, this compounds the paranoia and speculation.
Also they win a lot, which adds to the problem, players and coaches who played against them probably lost, maybe in embarrassing fashion which creates more distaste.
They also have a team first mentality, everything said by a Patriot is focused on the team and the next game, whereas the media is more into personality and star driven narratives, which the Patriots ignore.
Lastly, it's exciting to have a villain, bad guys vs good guys always plays well, and the Patriots play the role perfectly.
>>
File: 1429084529597.jpg (191 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
1429084529597.jpg
191 KB, 800x799
>>64756157
case in point
>>
there's nothing wrong with the patriots people just let their fanbase get to them. massachusets sports fans are insuffrable.
>>
>>64755810
I just started watching football 6 weeks ago:the post
>>
>>64755744
>>64755810
>>64755903
>>64755968
>>64756101
>>64756242
These niggas get it
>>
>>64755968
>They're all massive dicks, but Brady and Belichick are at least honest about it and don't give a fuck about the media.
They're honest, except for when it comes to cheating, then they're pretty good at keeping everything under wraps.
>>
>>64756101
>people hated them just as much before any revelations.
What a load of crap. What the accomplished, 3 bowls in 4 years, was well respected, until Spygate happened. That's when many people started to hate them.
>>
>>64755852
>the city of you

Never thought I'd see a more ridiculous excuse than
>muh cheaters

Thanks for the keks
>>
>>64755983
Care to cite said "proof"?
>>
>>64755153
>Tom Brady acts entitled
How? Every time I see someone say this there's never any explanation or reasoning, it honestly makes you come off as jealous of him because he's attractive and successful.
>>
>>64757797
Well he complains to the refs for a call more than any other quarterback I can think of. Seems pretty entitled to me.
>>
>>64757690
That's not true at all. I can't speak for the NFC, but EVERYONE in the AFC hated the fuck out of them and was rooting for the Eagles and Giants.
>>
>>64756309
That you're a literal subhuman gypsy? Agreed
>>
>>64757860
I think you need to learn the difference between competitive and entitled
>>
>>64758022
Nope, being competitive does not mean complaining to the refs every time he's hit, or a receiver is bumped, or whatever else doesn't go his way. That's entitlement, expecting that the call should go his way whether it was a clean play or not.
>>
>>64758057
>A player whose livelihood depends on succeeding in a sport wants the calls to go his way
>This is a reason to dislike them

wew lad
>>
>>64758093
>A player whose livelihood depends on succeeding in a sport wants the calls to go his way
Here I was thinking his livelihood depended on outplaying the other team, turns out it's dependent on getting calls. Good to know.
>>
>>64755983
and you're a proven faggot
>>
>>64758150
>calls don't influence a game
lmfao senpai you're too dumb too argue with
>>
>>64755810
Based Old England
>>
Someone post the chart showing fumbles per play last year and than tell me the cheatriots weren't deflating the ball all year for their fumble prone RBs.
>>
>>64760491
>A Bill Belichick team that likes to throw 40+ times a game fairly often doesn't fumble that much

dude woah
>>
>>64755115
I don't know, the made the NFL 100X more entertaining starting in 01 or so. 95-00 was boring imo
>>
>>64758150
You're really stretching the fuck out of that and you know it man
>>
>>64760550
It was the best fumble RATIO in the NFL you stupid cuck
>>
>>64760818
>A Bill Belichick team
>>
>>64755115
>why are they hated?
Because they have the most obnoxious fanbase in all of sports. Seriously online and off the patriots are synonymous with obnoxious.
>why does the media search for every
stopped reading there. Seriously The only time the media says something negative about the patriots is when they get caught cheating. They get more praise by the media then any franchise out there.

Why are patsfags so obnoxious? The steelers, packers, cowboys, and 49ers have more bowls but have never been as obnoxious as the patsfags?
>>
>>64761168
US12s and the boys are just as insuffrable IMO.
>>
>>64761168
Because New England sports fans were hapless for so long that they feel entitled to win, and even more entitled to continue winning. Pats fans in general have only just come to really understand football at all, I remember when the winning stretch first started they referred to the Pats as if they were the Red Sox, talking about players as if player movement in the NFL is similar to that of baseball. It was constant. For years every Pats fan calling into talk radio would want to trade for Larry Fitzgerald because the team was missing a deep threat, yet acted like Welker and Woodhead were the second coming as Randy Moss set records for them. They are ignorant, racist, and entitled.
>>
>>64761741

>ignorant

nope

>racist

yes

>entitled

yes
>>
>>64761741
>Pats fans
>ignoring Randy Moss
what planet were you on?
also
>racist
top lel
>>
>>64761763
I worked in a sportings goods store, and in addition to my own, watched people buy up every Welker and Woodhead jersey while Moss jerseys sat on shelves in every other area store. Sure, they knew what he was doing, but they never really wanted Moss on the team, even when he was at his best.
>>
>>64761788
Fuck you Moss was the most hype Patriot of all time and I got his jersey over Brady's in 07.
>>
>>64760818

Because as soon as anyone fumbles they get benched for their next runningback.
>>
>>64755744
That makes him endearing though.
>>
File: tom&giselle.jpg (34 KB, 568x319) Image search: [Google]
tom&giselle.jpg
34 KB, 568x319
>>64755115

/sp/ hates Tom because he stole their waifu
>>
>>64768602
She's a handsome woman.
>>
>>64755115
>Bostonians surprised that no one likes them

I don't know why I would have expected anything else.
>>
Belichick treats the media like shit
>>
>>64755115
Liberals hate success and want to destroy anyone successful, obviously.
>>
>>64768606
>She
>woman
>>
>>64773539
>his fanbase is one of the most libcuck regions of the country
>"liberals want to bring him down"

Dude what
>>
>>64775735
>liberals not giant hypocrites
>>
>>64775932
Fair enough
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.