[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /sp/'s opinions on this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: del piero.jpg (24 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
del piero.jpg
24 KB, 350x525
What are /sp/'s opinions on this man?
>>
Fucking CUNT
>>
>>64752187
The new Paco Aimar
>>
chocker
>>
>>64752187
based though overrated by people who want to look knowledgeable about football
>>
Good player
Great chocker
>>
he was good but always c.ucked by coaches for some reason
>>
Baggio > Totti = Verratti > Del Piero > Pirlo

tbphwy
>>
>>64752281
Ughhh fuck off m8
>>
>>64752281
>rating Verratti over Pirlo,who won multiple CLs SeriA and a world cup all as the center of the team
The guy is gonna be great but he has done nothing yet
>>
>>64752319
I'm rating quality, not accomplishments.

Verratti in the past 2 years played better football than I have ever seen Pirlo play, and I've been following football since 93.

Trophies will come in time.
>>
>>64752319

>Pirlo, who won multiple CLs SeriA and a world cup all as the center of the team

Is there a more based Italian midfielder than Pirlo? He has the silverware, the great career, the looks and the swag.

Wait what am I saying he IS the most based Italian midfielder.

Is he the most based midfielder? More than, dare I say it, Xavi?
>>
Could have surpassed Baggio if it wasn't for his knee injury in '98
>>
>>64752381
Pffff Baggio had 7 (seven) surgeries on his knees and still was better than Del Piero ever was
>>
>>64752187
>Not changing the filename to pirlo to expose underageb&s
>>
>>64752339
>Verratti in the past 2 years played better football than I have ever seen Pirlo play
i strongly disagree, i dont think you saw him in his peak at Milan
>>64752355
Well Pirlo doesnt still live with his parents
>>
For me he was some kind of god growing up, but he was really just a very good player with all that suspicious muscle growing.

Worst than Baggio and worst than Totti.
>>
>>64752437
that's just silly
>>
he was by far the ayy-league's best player, even at nearly 40 years old
>>
>>64752447
I've seen Pirlo's entire csreer including Inter and Brescia.

I don't think you've seen Verratti other than the occasional NT game.
>>
>>64752457
Any other examples of jacked, manlet enganche/trequartista types?
>>
>>64752339
Milan Pirlo >>> Verratti
I've watched both, and Verratti might play with more flair but he doesn't have Pirlo's vision, consistency and tends to disappear for long periods in the game.
Has great potential though
>>
>>64752509
MESSI
>>
>>64752281

>Comparing Veratti to these guys

whatchu doing nigga

Agree that Baggio was best of the lot though
>>
>>64752509
Gianfranco Zola
>>
>>64752566
>consistency, disappears for long periods in game

applies as easily to Pirlo, even during his prime years at Milan.
>>
>>64752606
this tbphwy

I really dislike how Pirlo is becoming the next reddit meme player a la Zidane and Scholes.
>>
>>64752612
>Pirlo
>reddit
hello, reddit. Pirlo is literally legitimately one of the absolute greatest midfielders ever. WC 2006 he was essential, just like Cannavaro and Buffon and he was essential for literally all games, same as he was for the CLs he won with Milan. Get your fucking shiteater memester face out of here. And Zidane isn't reddit either, it only become silly when somebody says he's THE goat, when in reality he's just one of the best ever, but not the best. I know you kids like to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian and Zidane is hated because he's le Muslim la and has a horrible fanbase but that literally discredits nohow his career, skills, beautiful play and achievements.
>>
>>64753700

Thank you germanbro for speaking the truth. Also dubs confirm.
>>
>>64753700
So we should just ignore (relative) inconsistency when comparing/discussing/ranking players?
>>
>>64752187
The messi of the Italian game.
Great for the one club
Wouldn't make it anywhere else
>>
>>64752430
this
Baggio is the GOAT modern italian forward, no question
Del Piero and Totti are one step below
>>
>>64753865
Totti and Del Piero at the same level?
>>
>>64753874
in terms of individual quality yes, maybe Totti a tiny bit better
Del Piero won much much more though
>>
>>64753874
More or less, yes. Totti probably edges it but they are there
>>
>>64753834
The only years where you can say that about Pirlo was in his last season and a half with Milan. I don't get where you are getting this inconsistency thing from
>>
Was at the game when he scored a screamer against Perth Glory, we booed the shit out of him but he was a good player to have in the A-League
>>
>>64752187
One Based motherfucker
>>
>>64753943
>we booed the shit out of him
rude Tbh
>>
Sydney FC legend.
>>
Demigod tier

Respek for staying with Juve when they fell to série B
>>
Not as good as Baggio, perhaps slightly worse than Totti, but still amazing player
>>
Best Italian offensive player of all times, after Baggio
>>
Totti was better but
>Roma
>The City of Eternal Choking
>>
a fan of tiger mask
>>
>>64761492

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64752187
He had the greatest first touch of any player I'd seen in the flesh until I saw David Silva
>>
Soccer isn't even a sport, at least not originally. It was an activity. There was an article about it's origins by the top "football" writer in England awhile back (can't remember his name, Mohammed something). Anyways, it started strictly as a way to shed pent-up homosexual urges. Back then of course, homosexuality was taboo, and European men at the time (and now of course) all had strong homosexual desires, but couldn't even consider masturbation to quell these thoughts, as, due to societal pressures at the time, even thinking about men (this was natural to them) brought about all kinds of shame. Thus, soccer was born. I wish I could find the article, this fine Englishman does a much better job of explaining it.
>>
>>64753856
KEK, literally the GOAT Sydney FC player m8
>>
>>64752187
great player but really a poor man's baggio
>>
>>64762427
>normal thread
>wild American appears
>types word "homosexual" three times in comment

Keep that shit up America and we'll have to send you to one of those God camps.
>>
>>64762463
don't be mad
>>
Have you noticed all the best soccer players are either italian or of italian blood (messi, maradona)

why?
>>
>>64762463

Soccer isn't even a sport, at least not originally. It was an activity. There was an article about it's origins by the top "football" writer in England awhile back (can't remember his name, Mohammed something). Anyways, it started strictly as a way to shed pent-up homosexual urges. Back then of course, homosexuality was taboo, and European men at the time (and now of course) all had strong homosexual desires, but couldn't even consider masturbation to quell these thoughts, as, due to societal pressures at the time, even thinking about men (this was natural to them) brought about all kinds of shame. Thus, soccer was born. I wish I could find the article, this fine Englishman does a much better job of explaining it.
>>
>>64762494
I'm not angry, son. I'm just disappointed
>>
File: del piero uomo tigre.jpg (30 KB, 509x340) Image search: [Google]
del piero uomo tigre.jpg
30 KB, 509x340
>>64762287
>>
>>64761492
Captain tsubasa too
>>
>>64752187
Great player, would put him on the same level as Totti. Both Totti and Del Piero are on a level just below Baggio. Wish Totti and Del Piero could have done more at the international level. Yes I know, they both won a WC, but I'm talking about dominate and carry the team through a tournament or two. The 2002 team was so good and was the year for both of them to lead, but we all know what happened.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.