[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this going to be soccer's version of Lebron's Decision?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 93617126.jpg (30 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
93617126.jpg
30 KB, 590x350
Is this going to be soccer's version of Lebron's Decision?
>>
>>64747615
He's going to Arsenal after Wegner retires into the sunset when he wins the league this year
>>
it's ogre

citeh won
>>
>>64747615
what do you mean? what was lebrons decision
>>
The difference is: City can and should buy every elite player that he wants.
>>
Not really. He's going to City. It's too logical for him to not do it.
>Man U
He's not willing to fix that mess, too much work
>Chelsea
No UCL. See above
>City
Unlimited money, talented squad, given complete control for his meme tactics and players
>>
>>64753006
He left his hometown team to go play in a team full of winners.
>>
>tfw there's a live bug walking inside your eardrum
>>
>>64753088
*he left a horrible franchise to go to a big market team and win rings until people critized him to the point where he went back
>>
>>64753126
Don't forget he did it after playing out his entire contract. Ohio faggots thinking he owes them anything
>>
He's leaving for the money and not the salary money because he's already a millionarie. the transferency money to get any meme player that he wants.
>>
>>64753088
>Manchester City
>full on winners
you what
>>
>>64748148
>implying wonga will ever retire
>implying poop would wanna go to arsejej

kek my american friend
>>
>>64753168
They would be if they didn't keep hiring incompetent managers
>>
>>64753183
A club with starters like Kolarov, Kompany, Mangala, Fernandinho, Steling and Sagna can't win shit
>>
>>64753199
That's better than all the other teams
>>
>>64753088
The Cleveland Fans hatet him for that right? But why is he now back and it seems to be cool for everyone?
>>
>>64753204
>all the other teams
You must be talking about your league
>>
>>64753199

Fuck off mate

Man city's owner can buy your entire country
>>
>>64753126
>>64753088
How is that comparable to Pepe then?
>>
>>64753224
But they can't buy a proper defender besides Otamendi?

He must have money but he knows nothing about football and his assessors do nothing but steal his money
>>
>>64753217
If they can't even dominate in England they shouldn't even be thinking about Europe
>>
>>64753250
That's what I was saying in my first post

No English club is "a club of winners"
>>
>>64753199
Sagna and Kolarov are good, Kompany is OK but overrated. Mangala is dogshit, an absolute embarassment for the price he went for. Overall City haven't spent their money well at all. KdB and Sterlel aren't bad players but nobody should be paying those prices for them.
>>
>>64753268
relatively speaking they would be
>>
>>64753296
>Sagna and Kolarov are good
Sagna is absolute dogshit, Kolarov is ok at best
>>
>>64753268
This desu. Citys defence is shit and they have no heart, United are awful all around and have a meme manager, lelsea a kek, arsenal have the best squad with a lot of depth when fully got but they're never fully fit, so the depth become starters, and they don't have any experience winning leagues
>>
>>64753311
Sagna was the only reason they beat fucking Watford. Don't know why he gets so much shit, he was always Arsenal's most consistent defender. Anyway Zabaleta starts when fit
>>
>>64753088
I thought "LeBron's decision" was about him leaving Miami early.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.