[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m4jk6llz3y1qc8vtf.jpg (96 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4jk6llz3y1qc8vtf.jpg
96 KB, 500x341
What went wrong?
>>
What date was this? Also I miss the old rockets unis
>>
File: sabonis_olajuwon.png (156 KB, 297x224) Image search: [Google]
sabonis_olajuwon.png
156 KB, 297x224
hakeem is a manlet that's what's wrong
>>
The Jazz
>>
Olajuwon got a ring in '94. Pippen already had his rings with Jordan. Barkley is a fat cuck and deserves no rings.
>>
shit shooters no spacing
>>
is there a website that analyzes old teams? or is that market too niche?
>>
>>64747774
yes it's called >>>reddit
>>
>>64747774
whatifsports. com

you can pick random teams from different years and match them up against each other
>>
File: 121026-Lakers-2012-starters.jpg (155 KB, 660x467) Image search: [Google]
121026-Lakers-2012-starters.jpg
155 KB, 660x467
What went wrong?
>>
>>64747524
shame sabonis came so late in his career from russia, had he come when he was younger, he could have won a title.
>>
>the Rockets to create enough salary-cap room to acquire Pippen, Charles Barkley said that he sacrificed greatly as he signed a five-year $67.2 million contract before the previous season.[47] Pippen's salary was $11,000,000, almost four times as much as his salary the previous season with the Chicago Bulls, $2,775,000.

lel
>>
>>64747908
Dwight is shit
Pau Gasol was a center at that point of his career
They should have gotten a stretch four and a better defender at PG
They shouldn't have traded Lamar Odom and had him as stretch 4
Fuck they could have played Metta at stretch 4 and got a 3 and D SG and slide kobe to the 3.
>>
>>64747945
If Soviet Union would've let him come when he was drafted in 88 to Portland I'm almost positive the 90s would've been the Blazers era instead of the Bulls... Prime Sabonis with Prime Drexler on those stacked Blazer teams in the early 90s would've been lethal and I'm sure Drexler would've stayed
>>
File: LeBron[1].png (277 KB, 599x340) Image search: [Google]
LeBron[1].png
277 KB, 599x340
What went wrong?
>>
>>64746898
they were playing in the golden age of the NBA where putting together 3 past their prime Hall of Famers isn't enough to win a championship.
>>
>>64747908

Dwight.

Didn't want to run pick and rolls with the one of the best pick and roll guards of all time

Rather sit in the post, fumble the ball away or miss an awkward jump hook

I believe if you replaced Dwight with someone like Tyson Chandler, that Laker team would have went to the Finals
>>
>>64748949
male pattern baldness
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.