[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me a logical reason to hate him? Whenever I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: lemask.jpg (543 KB, 3000x2292) Image search: [Google]
lemask.jpg
543 KB, 3000x2292
Can someone give me a logical reason to hate him? Whenever I ask my friends why they hate him so much they say it's because he's an arrogant prick who gets every call in his favor. Almost all of the greatest players fit that description though. Jordan, Kobe, Iverson are all way worse human beings who had their dicks sucked by the refs every night. LeBron is just another manufactured superstar used to sell merchandise, Jordan was the exact same. So why is he pretty much the most hated player of all time? Even before "The Decision" he was universally hated. Do people hate him just because it's cool to hate him?

Is LeBron James the Nickelback of basketball?
>>
Old fucks worship Jordan and refuse to allow anybody to be considered on his level
>>
Lebron just wants to know why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane that's all
>>
>>64746800
but why doesn't everyone hate Kobe then? my friends who all hate LeBron, they fucking loooooove Kobe
>>
>>64746857
>So why is he pretty much the most hated player of all time? Even before "The Decision" he was universally hated. Do people hate him just because it's cool to hate him?

What the hell are you talking about? Lebron is easily the most popular player in the country. Before the decision, he was pretty much universally liked, and the villain image he picked up after The Decision was really short-lived.
>>
is lebron still relevant? i havent read his name in the media for a long time. i heard he plays for a shit team now with like 1% chance of contending for the championship
>>
>>64746709
I' ve always been asking this question as well. Like im not a huge Lebron fan or anything but ive always wondered why people incessantly hate him. Like people DETEST this guy even though he has no scandals in his career, is a good father, hasnt commited any crimes like the usual dindu, and overall isnt a bad person. Everyone loves MJ who was a way waorse human being, but idk, what can you do? Haters gonna hate i guess
>>
Because we always hear about how awesome he is how historical his stats are how "he could average a triple double or 30 a game if he wanted to" but it all just resulted in two rings. When you hear about LBJ you hear about what stats he put up. When you hear about MJ you hear about what games he one (averaging 37 a game is a fucking footnote in his career).
>muh six straight finals
that results from playing in a historically mediocre conference put KD or CP3 or Curry or Westbrook or sheeit even Harden on one of average East teams and I bet LBJ doesn't make 6 straight finals (including this season because he WILL make the Finals again).
>>64746857
Kobe has the built in "influenced but will never be as great as Jordan" factor. He's an ascended Jordan fanboy. Sucking Kobe off is basically sucking Jordan off. The fact that Kobe has exactly one less ring than Jordan after coming short in his second 3peat attempt is pure pottery.
>>
>>64752206
Man didnt you see the Warriors fan last year call him a pussy ass bitch? I know people irl who hate LeBron with such an intense passion, yet i never understood it.
>>
>>64746709
there isn't one. People hate him for a few reasons and celebrate others who embodied more extreme versions of those reasons. people are just whiny fags who nitpick and can't just enjoy nice things

its the same reason /tv/ has been going ape shit about a childrens movie about space wizards.
>>
>>64746857
Kobr is a handsome lightskin nigga. Handsome niggas get everything better.
>>
>>64746709

he's hated because his friends continually forget that he's a choker who ran off to Dwayne Wade to win some rings
>>
>>64752206
People hated him before The Decision. They said he was a whiny entitled pussies who travelled all the time who wouldn't take a game-winning shot

These people were also too young or too nostalgic to actually remember how much of a crybaby bitch Jordan was when he played and assume 90s basketball was basically prison rules
>>
>>64746709
Arrogant, and the fact that everything becomes a "hate meme" if it's possible. Like duckface, it's really not that bad, but it caught on so everyone hates it now. He doesn't do any dindu shit, and is always helping the community.

>>64752270
Of course he is, but Golden State has been getting all the blowjobs since Curry and Green broke out.
>>
>>64746857
Because he plays for LA, where being a selfish ballhog chucker is considered a plus

Proof: Lakers fans legitimately believe Nick Young is a good basketball player
>>
>>64753356
this t■h f@m
>>
>>64753381
>These people were also too young or too nostalgic to actually remember how much of a crybaby bitch Jordan was when he played and assume 90s basketball was basically prison rules
THIS he cried so much about the bad boys he got the rules changed
>>
>>64753078
>that results from playing in a historically mediocre conference

Bruh, the NBA expanded like an american teenager during the years Jordan played while he was on the most stacked team of all time. There were way way more awful teams then there are now. LeBron also regularly beat the championship-tier Pistons, Celtics and Heat by himself as well as the very good Arenas Wizards and Bulls. The Pacers were legit too but it was short lived.
>>
I don't understand either bruh. LeBron to me is already the goat and I love watching him play. Truly a once in a lifetime type athlete
>>
>>64753356
Kobr's only slightly more lightskin than LeBron and they're both ugly af.
>>
>>64755127

The 90s Eastern Conference didn't have sub-.500 playoff teams.
>>
>>64755331
The records are VERY inflated because of expansion teams. Nearly 10 teams were added from the mid '80s to the late '90s which watered down the league and made it extremely top-heavy.
>>
>>64755127
>Bruh, the NBA expanded like an american teenager during the years Jordan played while he was on the most stacked team of all time.
the TWolves, Heat, Hornets, and Magic joined the league while MJ was carrying shit Bullls teams in the late 80s. The Raptors and Grizz came during the mid 90s which does inflate the 72 and 69 win seasons. also
>MJ Bulls
>Stacked
MJ, Pippen, Rodman(an offensive zero)/Grant(meh) and... Kukoc? Paxson? BJ Armstrong? Luc Longley?
>LeBron also regularly beat the championship-tier Pistons,
The only season he beat the Pistons when they were good was in 07 (and they had the rotting corpse of Chris Webber as their center)
>Celtics
LOL he only beat them after teaming with Wade and Bosh (although that 2012 game 6 performance was legendary) plus by the time he beat them Allen, KG, and Pierce were definitely past their primes
>and Heat by himself
he never played them in the playoffs. unless you're talking about muh regular season
>as well as the very good Arenas Wizards
the Arenas wiz were only "very good" in 05 (before Bron made the playoffs) and 06 (valid). They didn't have Arenas and Butler in the 07 playoffs and Arenas was injured in 08
>and Bulls.
The Baby Bulls were overrated, the Rose Bulls had two quality years (2011 and 2015)
>The Pacers were legit too but it was short lived
Meh, plus they were a chemistry nightmare that shouldn't have even beaten the fucking hawks in 2014 unless people have already forgotten
Plus compare those teams to the Bad Boy Pistons, Ewing's Knicks, Shaq/Penny Magic, Mourning's Heat, Miller's Pacers, Magic's Lakers, Drexler's Blazers, Barkley's Suns, Kemp/Payton Sonics, and the Stockton/Malone Jazz (that's not even mentioning the teams he beat in the regular season)
>>
>>64755263
>being this gay

Kobe is fucking handsome you faggot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.