[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite players near retirement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pey pey lombardi.jpg (147 KB, 970x1231) Image search: [Google]
pey pey lombardi.jpg
147 KB, 970x1231
>tfw you grew up in near Terre Haute watching Peyton at training camp every year you can remember until they moved back to Anderson
>tfw you still have the "It's PeyDay" poster you got as a kid
>tfw you got to tell all of the Bears fans at schol to suck it after Super Bowl XLI
>tfw you felt the despair of losing a Superb Owl to a meme play and shitty defense
>tfw you watched him leave the Colts, after believing it'd be the team he retired with
>tfw when you still watched him with the Broncos with the same sense of wonder you felt as a kid
>tfw you got to see him break almost every single QB record
>tfw you see him lose again to a meme team
>tfw you see him slowly decline after seeming like an unstoppable juggernaut just 2 years before
>tfw you see him benched
>tfw you see him come back to rally his team to a win, like he's done so many times before
>tfw he might have one last chance before it's over

I never asked for this, but I wouldn't change the ride for anything. No matter how the playoffs go, just knowing that he's had such a storied career that I got to experience in Colts home territory is enough for me.

Share your stories of your favorite player.
>>
/sp/ is 90% patriot bandwagoners so prepare for a lot of hate

I'm predicting HGH and playoff jokes
>>
>>64743617
go to bed, Eli, it's nearly 8
>>
>>64743657
Go to bed, Tom. It's time for Jamal to come over with his friends to treat Jizzelle to a good time.
>>
>>64743627
/sp/ is full of memers, eh?
>>
>>64743617
The year the Colts won the Owl, I went to school with an asshole kid who was a Patriots fan. All season he would tell me how the Colts had no chance and Peyton would never get a ring. Seeing the Colts beat the Patriots and go on to win it all was the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>64744697
My nigger.
>>
>>64743617
Nice feels. Mine is Adam Vinatieri. That man has won so many Owls for his teams, he's definitely. HoF bound.
>>
>>64743617
Evansvillefag here

He truly made Indiana have an interest in the NFL. Was pretty great.

Now if only IU hoops could get good again...
>>
>>64743657
>>64743782
>>64743627
You guys are all a bunch of faggot memers.

Would like to see Broncs-Hawks rematch though.

Don't choke Peyton, might be your last chance.
>>
All I want is him to get dat 2nd ring. He is already the GOAT IMHO
>>
>>64746282
Do not get me fucking started on IU Basketball...
>>
>tfw Buehrle is probably done and his last game was the worst start of his career and he was left off his team's playoff roster
Feels bad man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.