[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bet 6 month's salary on the Rockets over the Jazz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Kobe has a beard now.jpg (59 KB, 625x422) Image search: [Google]
Kobe has a beard now.jpg
59 KB, 625x422
I just bet 6 month's salary on the Rockets over the Jazz on a 9 point spread.

Please tell me how fucked I am /sp/...
>>
I don't know anything about basketball so I couldn't tell you
>>
>>64743415
the why tf did you comment?
>>
They just played two days ago and Houston won by 2 points.
>>
>>64743398
Learn to fall asleep on park benches
>>
>>64743432
Do you have a learning disability?
>>
>>64743447
The Jazz played hard as fuck and lost last night and Houston had a rest last night. Westbrook and Beard guys are going to drop 50 by themselves tonight.

OP is fucking stupid for not betting more and you are retarded for even being alive.
>>
File: Thomas Views Occuring Events.jpg (186 KB, 974x745) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Views Occuring Events.jpg
186 KB, 974x745
>>64743447
>>64743432
>tfw I will have to get on SNAP benefits to even eat

fuck
>>
>>64743488
this. everyone else in this thread is a sperg.
>>
straight fucked senpai
>>
>>64743398
Everyone on the Jazz is injured, you might get lucky and they'll fall apart in the second half.
>>
well holy shit you did it, too bad it isnt real
>>
did you do 9 or 9.5?
>>
>Houston wins by 9

well at least you didn't lose OP
>>
Top zoz, OP shat his pants to a push
>>
>exactly 9

holy fuck, does that mean he won? I don't do sports betting
>>
NICE, i seriously hope some fellow spartan is living it up tonight
it;s fun to pretend
>>
>>64747983
No it means he tied. He gets his money back but doesn't win anything.
>>
delicious push
>>
>>64748007

You are looking at this the wrong way. When you bet money you risk it to win or lose it , he WON back his own money. He didn't get back his money back , because the moment you wager that money is in the air - before result is final it's practically nowhere
>>
Post bet slip or gtfo
>>
>>64748282
Damn that's some hardcore degenerate gambler logic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.