[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: SEA-vs.-CAR.jpg (45 KB, 406x228) Image search: [Google]
SEA-vs.-CAR.jpg
45 KB, 406x228
Are the Carolina Panthers and Seattle Seahawks rivals yet? They've played at least once every year since 2011 and have played twice in 2014 with Seattle winning all but one of those and should play twice again in 2015, plus they play again next season.

inb4
>going 1-5 against a team
>rivalry
>>
>>64741347

Interesting. Bears further monitoring. If they meet in the playoffs this year and have a great game then we should start considering this an official rivalry. The problem is both of these teams need to stay consistently good for a few years. High stakes games is what makes a rival.

2016 Best Ded Rivalry: Patriots vs Colts

I cry every tiem.
>>
>>64741347
>Kam on Cam violence

https://youtu.be/NnkUzBlNQes
>>
>>64744422

Ravens vs Pats >Colts vs Pats
>>
File: The-play.jpg (40 KB, 550x402) Image search: [Google]
The-play.jpg
40 KB, 550x402
>>64741347
>first played each other fewer than 120 years ago

NFL """""""""""""""rivalries"""""""""""""""
>>
>>64741347
no, >our only rivals are the 'aints and failcons
>>
>>64749971
yeah colts vs pats was shit since manning left. the whole deflate gate thing was nonsense and how they tried to hype up the regular season game between the patriots and colts this yr was nonsense. oh yeah the team the patriots beat by 50 points feels like they almost had it and they got robbed.
>>
the media will try and force panthers/seahawks as the new "mobile qb meme rivalry" now that the 49ers suck again
>>
File: Legion_of_Whom.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Legion_of_Whom.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>64741347
No but the Xehawks are a thorn.
>>
As a severely diehard Seattle fan (since I could walk), neither of us have a real dynasty.

We're new teams that don't get much credit. I was in the Kingdome as a kid. Fuck the twelve or whatever that is.

I want this team to be a dynasty. It can become one with just one more superbowl. Suddenly, we get to exist in the pantheon of the NFL.

Let us have this one. Not that it matters among us fans.
>>
>>64750583
You're embarrassing the actual seattle fans by caring what /sp/ thinks so much. Stop being a self-loathing cuck.
>>
File: superhawk.jpg (105 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
superhawk.jpg
105 KB, 960x960
>>64750602

>actual Seattle fans

I never said I cared about what this board thinks. My team was and will always be the hawks. Dead on the water. I've been a seahawks fan my entire life and you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>64750640
Then stop pandering to faggots on Taiwan's #1 Underwater Basket Weaving Community.
>>
>>64750708

Even old fans get antagonized.

>We're that "other man"

No you're not. They designed that stadium to create noise you asshats. They do that with my favorite FCS team. I go to those games too. Rose Bowl game? meh....
>>
File: 3O6A6071-X2.jpg (447 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
3O6A6071-X2.jpg
447 KB, 1280x640
>>64750744
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.