[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cristiano Ronaldo beats his five-year-old son at football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 19
File: Real-Madrid-v-Real-Sociedad.jpg (41 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Real-Madrid-v-Real-Sociedad.jpg
41 KB, 615x409
https://amp.twimg.com/v/fb68c06a-d451-49e1-a144-7a34d90e1ca7

You won't believe it, but yes, he did the TSUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1447231635268.jpg (16 KB, 185x254) Image search: [Google]
1447231635268.jpg
16 KB, 185x254
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he actually did it lel
>>
And people doubted he could do it.

Haters.
>>
>>64738988
Why is he wearing football shoe and his son not?
>>
>>64738988
>HE JUST WANTS TO WIN ALL THE TIME THO

what a bellend, see how he chooses the smaller ball for greater accuracy, scumbag
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: SUUUUUUU.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
SUUUUUUU.gif
2 MB, 500x200
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Give him the Ballon d'Or
>>
>>64738988
Truly one of the sports greatest.
>>
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 2525x2750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 2525x2750
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64738988
Literally celebrated his victory by picking the loser up in his arms shouting " I win "

Kek
>>
if he had lost the subject would be
>Cristiano Ronaldo beats his five-year-old son
>>
>>64738988
What a douche. Does this guy ever let up!
>>
File: TSSSSSSSUUUU.jpg (60 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
TSSSSSSSUUUU.jpg
60 KB, 634x423
RONALDO-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
I'm a little disappointed desu, alli originally saw was cristiano ronaldo beats his...

I was hoping someone would say his wife or something like that
>>
File: 1421595700475.jpg (190 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
1421595700475.jpg
190 KB, 1841x1227
LEAVE CRISTIANINHO TO ME

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
the absolute madman
>>
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64739209

You think that's bad I thought the headline said:

Cristiano BETS his five year old at football
>>
BEST
IN
THE
WORLD
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
its good and the kid learns a valuable lesson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-iJUuPWis
>>
GET KEKD ON KID, NO CHILD CAN BEAT RONALDO

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>tfw you will play football with your hot dad and his trophy husband
>>
>>64739209
>Cristiano
>Wife
>>
TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64739403
>trophy husband
top tsu
>>
File: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png (471 KB, 774x518) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png
471 KB, 774x518
TSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>not showing your kid who's boss in n outside the pitch

it's like ya'll want your kids to side step you or soemthing

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64738988
wait, so he actually tsuuuuuuuu's every time when he does his gimmicky celebration?
that's absolutely embarrassing
I thought that was just a one time thing for the ballon d'or
>>
Does Cristiano unironically browse /sp/?
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64739532
I've heard from my sources he's the one that makes the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU threads
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: DSUUUUUU.jpg (182 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
DSUUUUUU.jpg
182 KB, 900x680
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THE KID GOT FUCKING REKT BY THE GOAT THAT'LL TEACH HIM TAKING ON THE MIGHTY TSUNALDO
>>
Absolute Legend

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>He actualy TSUUUUUUU

kek

I see no problem in this desu, you want him to coddle his son? My dad used to win when we played shit too. You guys are the same bitches who go >muh america participation, fuck off lol
>>
>Tsu posting will be banned in your lifetime

Feels good lads.
>>
>>64738988

I thought that 'donaldo's gay huuurrr herrrp' austism from /sp/ was bullshit as usual but every time single time I see a video of Ronaldo off the field he's always with men, even with his kid he's with men
>>
Roro just tries to bring winning into the little lad's mind, and unlike espee would like you to believe (for shitty banter reasons) there is nothing wrong with it.

How odd no one mentions CR misses his first attempt so his son has another chance to win their little competition.

He is making sure his son grows up knowing he won't get much chances in life so he better not fuck up, it's better than what all of your fuccboi dads learned you.

You know what? have a TSUUU on me lads, if it makes you feel happy.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
What's wrong about having good time with your son?!
>>
>>64740336
Aspies on here can't comprehend basic human relationships
>>
File: fagnaldo.jpg (46 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
fagnaldo.jpg
46 KB, 610x400
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: autistic child.png (174 KB, 261x353) Image search: [Google]
autistic child.png
174 KB, 261x353
>>64740272
>>
>>64740383

is that ronaldo with the king of portugal?
>>
>>64738988

That's adorable, he's just playing with his kid.
>>
>>64740463

so was craig foster
>>
File: hulk.jpg (11 KB, 255x295) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
11 KB, 255x295
>leave ronaldo-sama to me
>>
File: epileptic pimp.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
epileptic pimp.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>mfw he literally TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'd after

I CANT STOP LAFFIN /sp/
>>
>>64739227
kek
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64740446

Yeah, it's him with King Barbosa
>>
Hahhah it was funny when he TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUÙUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Great parenting. Well at least his son will be able to pay the best therapists
>>
>>64740768
thanks for the insight finland!
>>
God damn. He has to be in on the meme at this point.
>>
WHAT'S YOUR FAV MOMENT OF THIS /SP/?

MINE WAS WHEN HE JUST

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64740551
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>tfw you'll never be the GOAT's son
>>
>>64738988
>>
>>64738988
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64738988
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64738988
>he actually TSUUU'd
>"I win"
Truly the GOAT
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64740446
T. Ljubomir Stanisic
>>
>>64743143
T.SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64740551
underrated af
>>
File: Tsuu.jpg (85 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
Tsuu.jpg
85 KB, 650x975
>>
File: 1434675963626.jpg (77 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1434675963626.jpg
77 KB, 680x453
>>64742684
>>
AVEIRO JR MAD AS FUCK
>>
>>64743723
Man fuck those prairie niggers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8T0E34dPo
>>
>>64740551
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64739424
Cristiana beaten by hunky Moroccan
>>
>penaldo scoring a free kick
How much did he paid for the edit?
>>
>>64739227
LOL
>>
wtf is wrong with him
>>
>>64750350
tsu wouldnt understand
>>
WHO IS DOING THIS?!

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
>>
>>64738988
His relationship with his soon looks so fake
>>
>>64750401
>i always win, don't you forget that
does he say that to everyone
>>
>>64740988

this

he will either shoot up a school or sue his father for abuse later on.
>>
>>64740551
Underrated post
>>
>>64738988
What a beautiful shot

>>64739403
>implying he's not breeding his sin into the trophy husband
Wouldn't be surprised if the kid already is his trophy partner actually
>>
>>64740272
>He is making sure his son grows up knowing he won't get much chances in life so he better not fuck up

his dad is a multimillionaire, the kid has plenty of room to fuck up
>>
>>64738988
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
cute wall desu
>>
TSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1450959506717.jpg (149 KB, 962x715) Image search: [Google]
1450959506717.jpg
149 KB, 962x715
HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO GOAT?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
RONALDO JR BTFO

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64738988
Fucking Kek

It's like a metaphor for Ronaldo's career now.
>>
>yfw he submits this to FIFA for the Ballon D'or
>>
>>64739160
underrated post
>>
>>64739030
this was my exact thoughts

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64740551
this is a good ass post gg czech
>>
that poor kid is gonna grow up thinking it's customary to yell TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU whenever you win at something
>>
>>64750401
everything in his life looks fake

It's like he lost his grip on what life really should be, and now he's actually really unhappy and constantly thinking of suicide but he doesn't really know why, he tries to convince himself everything is okay because he's rich and everyone around him tells him he's the best player the world has ever known, so why would he be unhappy? Sometimes he has panic attacks and runs crying to his huge fluffy bed but he can't afford to lose more than a couple minutes from work but even so tears flow down his hard, leathery jaw steadily. He is surprised by his son close to his bed with a look of honest and sincere worry, that look only children can have. He asks his father: "What's wrong, papa?" and Ronaldo just stares at his son, trying to hold the tears, his lip trembling slightly and then he slowly pushes his son to him and hugs him really hard whispering, in his failing voice "Everything is going to be okay, everything is going...to be...okay..."
He then collapses and passes out on the bed because he can't take the stress and the pressure any more and when his son sees his father in this state, he stars crying and shouting

"WAKE UP CHAMP"
"WAKE UP"
"DON'T SLEEP NOW, CHAMP"

There's tears running down his little face, he kisses his father's forehead sobbing until Jorge Mendes comes and pulls him away
>>
>>64753242
Were you the same anon that had fantasies about Scottish girls and beans?
>>
>>64753332
I forgot to include the beans this time
>>
>>64753242
wew
>>
did anyone watch autumn cup? did we have TSUUUUU in our squad?
>>
TSUUUUUUUUU
>>
Reminder that his """son""" was not the product of him having sex with a woman.
>>
>>64750121
underrated post
>>
>>64756570
didn't want to mix his genes with subpar female genetics. his boy is all ronaldo, a medical miracle.
>>
>>64756811
Who provided the egg for ovulation? It cant just be Ronaldo.
>>
File: donaldo.png (191 KB, 427x570) Image search: [Google]
donaldo.png
191 KB, 427x570
why no love for based donaldo here?
>>
>>64753242
>portuniggers in charge of banter
>>
>>64740551
pissed meself la
>>
>>64753242
this desu
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.