[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more racist major sports media figure than Stephen A?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 739x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 739x759
Is there a more racist major sports media figure than Stephen A?
>>
>>64737291
He's an obnoxious retard who spouts literal bullshit. It doesn't help he has one of the most annoying voices ever.
>>
> WAH LOVIE DIDNT DESERVE THIS

> 8-24 in 2 seasons
> finished 0-4 in december
> Tomsula fired after 1 year despite one of the most fucked up off-seasons a team could have

wheres the outrage you bubba lip nigger?

oh but dont think about the fact the bucs hired 3 black HCs in the last 20 years...fucking cock sucker.
>>
>>64737291
the whole american popular culture/media is dominated by white guilt tripping-negro pandering.
now go back to listen to your hip hop "music" like a good american
>>
he was spittin truth though
>>
>sport is 70% nignogs
>ITS HARD FOR BLACKS TO MAKE A PLACE FOR TEMSELVES IN THE NFL
mcfuck yourself
>>
African-American HCs: Bowles, Caldwell, Lewis, and Tomlin

4/32 = 12.5%

African-Americans make up about ~12.6% of the population according to the 2010 census.

It's proportional to the population.

Not to mention that Jackson will likely be a HC after this season.

Stephen should be more concerned about the representation of Hispanics and Asians. They're woefully underrepresented.
>>
>>64737490
>implying he gives a fuck about any other race than his own
Come on now.
>>
>>64737503

EQUALITY ONLY BENEFITS <INSERT RACE HERE>
>>
Yes, people will be more willing to hire black people if you're not allowed to fire them without accusation of racism.
>>
Smiff was pretty fair, desu.

He said Lovie should have gotten fired in Chicago and Marvin probably should get the hook if they don't win a playoff game.
>>
>>64737490
They make up much more of the NFL though. Its not like he's asking for 12% hockey coaches to be black.
>>
>>64737587

Then they should stop running 8-24 over two seasons.
>>
>>64737490
Teryl Austin too
>>
>>64737587
If we arbitrarily cut off which disproportionate representation are justified and which are due to racism we'll never get a fair debate. The fact that 66% of NFL players are black is accepted as normal while 13% of the head coaches being black is considered unfair. If we really think it's important the all groups should be equally represented in each position/job then we should expect blacks to make up 13% of everything. But this is what happens when you let interest group and lobbyist for specific groups of people lead the debate.
>>
>>64737604
>2 seasons
>One of which was a 2-14 job to get your franchise QB

You can flub numbers, Britfag. If a Coach goes 1-15, gets a young QB then goes 7-9 thats still "8-24" but thats not the same as the reverse, is it?
>>
>>64737291
Yeah, because racial quotas are going to promote competence.

>>64737301
He's not necessarily a libtard, but he's a Proud Black Man™, and he lets that cloud his judgement
>>
File: what a handsome motherfucker.png (970 KB, 1440x1400) Image search: [Google]
what a handsome motherfucker.png
970 KB, 1440x1400
>>64737490
>Stephen should be more concerned about the representation of Hispanics
>>
>>64737587

Although true, they're ultimately different career paths. It's rare for NFL coaches to be former NFL players. The great majority of them played in college, but didn't have the physical assets to make in the NFL. A fair portion are former QBs, which have predominately been white. In the end, players play and coaches coach.

It's not like in hockey where the necessary skills and strategy are fairly similar across positions.
>>
when will black muricans stop calling themselves african american. they dont have anything in similarity to africans. the real african americans are probably offended
>>
File: two niggers on espn.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
two niggers on espn.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>64737291
these fucks. I thought this show was alright til they brought up black lives matter shit one day
>>
>>64738069
>watches a show ran by black people
> surprised they mentioned BLM.
>>
File: 3128180751.gif (3 MB, 317x206) Image search: [Google]
3128180751.gif
3 MB, 317x206
>>64738069
>I thought this show was alright
>>
File: kyle-parramore.jpg (44 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
kyle-parramore.jpg
44 KB, 600x340
>>64737582
marvin should get the hook. not only would they not win in the playoffs they wouldn't even make it the playoffs

back to being 4-12, 5-11, 6-10 every year.
>>
>>64738110
I only watched it when my Internet was off for a week. had to hook my cable back up to the TV and just set the channel to ESPN. shit cam on early in the morning all I know then they brought up black lives shit and I was like hmm I was wrong about these nogs.
>>
>>64738069
They should've remained as NNL.
>>
>>64737291
OP and like 90% of this thread are retarded for even paying attention to Stephen A. First take is a scripted show and him and Skip just say stupid shit to get the ratings up, yet you plebs always take their bait
>>
the rooney rule isn't good enough, there are still too many white coaches.

my proposal: interview a majority of minority candidates but only allow an interview with one white male HC. I mean it's 2016, come on
>>
>Black Monday comes and goes
>Smith thinks he's made it through and will get at least one more season
>He just gets fired one day later
I think that's the best part of this whole thing; also, he definitely deserved to be canned after last season. They won 6 games despite him this yearbecause they finally have a good QB. The team has talent, but Smith is a detriment to them as a whole.
>>
>>64737337
You're part eggplant
>>
>too many blacks
Diversity
>not enough blacks
Racism
>>
smdh you kno he was droppin knowledge on you!
>>
>>64737291

Bomani Jones
>>
Jimmy the Greek?
>>
Don Imus?
>>
If he wasn't doing this, ESPN's ratings would be shit.
>>
File: Kermit-two1.jpg (27 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Kermit-two1.jpg
27 KB, 300x400
>"I'm gonna cover my ears and pretend racism doesnt exist!"
>"I'm gonna get asspained and defensive whenever a black person points out blatant and obvious double standards!"
>"I'm gonna say the word nigger to fit in on 4chan!"

This is what you dweebs sound like to normal people who don't frequent this shitter board. Get a grip. Get a clue. Get a life you autists.
>>
>>64738619

>Someone will respond seriously to this
>>
>>64737503
That's for white people to be concerned about
>>
>>64738619
>"these damn crackers area always putting us niggas down!!"

is inherently racist. everytime a black man cries racism over evil whitey he is actually being racist towards whites. dont talk about double standards shitskin
>>
>>64737662

>tanking seasons is an excuse for shitty records

any team that tanks deserves nothing but disdain.
>>
>>64738679
u can't be racist towards white people, cracker
>>
BAN WHITES FROM ALL SPORTS!

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO CURB THE INHERENT RACISM THAT EXISTS TODAY IN THE WHITE DOMINATED CULTURE
>>
>>64738619

WE WUZ HEAD COACHES N SHEEIT
>>
Lovie shouldn't have been fired from Chicago. But it makes sense that he was fired from Tampa Bay. 8 - 24 just doesn't cut it.
>>
File: 1358723499837.jpg (8 KB, 216x132) Image search: [Google]
1358723499837.jpg
8 KB, 216x132
>>64738830
>Fangio gets a HC job
>Lovie returns to Chicago as a DC
>mfw
>>
>>64737582

He should have brought up pagano
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>64738326
i'm 100% mozzarella
>>
>>64738767
This. You can be sexist if the are a woman, or Antisemitic if they are a jew, but not racist.
>>
>>64738679
i think stephen a. smith is full of shit but pointing out systemic racism which /does/ exist isn't racist in and of itself. even smith is not like "fucking whites always holding the black man down", hes just pointing out a double standard, one that I don't think actually exists. He's just an idiot.
>>
>>64739619
Maybe he should point out that 3 of the 6 coaches since Glazer's had the Buccs over the last 20 years have been black. But I'm sure it's racism.
>>
Daily reminder that racism works both ways

Race A. calling Race B. a derogatory word is the same as Race B. calling Race. A a derogatory word

Cracker = Nigger
>>
File: T6vkW49.jpg (64 KB, 650x742) Image search: [Google]
T6vkW49.jpg
64 KB, 650x742
>>64737337
Mama Mia! Your a spicy meatball, considering your ancestors were conquered by niggers, you ever see the movie "True Romance"?
>>
>>64738069
Ahahaha I remember these nogs doubling down when Richard Sherman said BLM was misguided
>>
Stephen A. Smith is a moron and I bet Skip couldn't be happier that he continues to push the race card and make him more money.
>>
Fact: Blacks are the most racist people in the United States

they base their existence and merit off of their race in every way imaginable

Racism will never die as long as they insist on factoring it into everything
>>
to be fair, Lovie Smith didn't deserve to be fired
>>
>>64740339
So say that. Don't pull the race card out every fucking chance you get.
>>
>>64737291
That show goes for ratings more than most others. But there is often good sports insight along with it.
>>
>>64740365
I didn't actually see the segment. But the caption says calls it a travesty AND he explains why it's hard for blacks to become head coaches

When I read that, that means that he talks about those things in turn, not that he is blaming Lovie's firing on race.
>>
>>64740384
But why does he need to make the accusation that it's hard for blacks to be head coaches? Does he not realize the NFL is dominated by blacks? He just sounds like a whiney bitch. Stop using the race card so much. I understand that there is racism but using it every chance you get makes the situation worse. If we constantly hear blacks saying racism is why such and such happened, we take it less serious which is a bigger problem. Grow the fuck up and take responsibility instead of saying duh white man did dis.
>>
>>64740429
That's not really an accusation. I think that's kind of accepted fact. You can deny that, but the mere addressing it isn't the "race card." If he were to blame Lovie's firing on race without any reason to suspect it, that might be.

Calling everything the race card is literally exactly as stupid as blaming everything on race.
>>
can black americans go 5 minutes without thinking about race?
>>
He's a fucking hack that race baits constantly to get attention. This is the same dude that said RG3 is far better than Kirk Cousins and that RG3 would be starting if he were white. He also thinks that the show Martin should've gotten a huge going away party and not been abruptly cancelled while Friends and Seinfeld got huge going away parties and hype because they were white shows.
>>
>>64737291
>wins 25% of his games
>calls plays like hes from the 1960s
>he didnt deserve this
yeah ok............
>>
>>64737587
hes probably offended by that too
>>
>>64737662
>wINTston
>franchise
theres part of the problem
>>
>>64738619
>Smith was fired because hes black, not because he sucked as a HC
>>
File: 1444866166543.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1444866166543.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>64738798
We need to nourish this meme
>>
>>64737587
>They make up much more of the NFL though

Not the money though. The viewership and revenue pull is largely funded by whites. Without whites the financial backbone of the league would collapse.
>>
>>64737352
Winner winner found the nigger
>>
File: 1439860667838.png (21 KB, 360x483) Image search: [Google]
1439860667838.png
21 KB, 360x483
>>64737291
i wonder why he is employed
>>
>>64745093
Bc the loudest gets views not the smartest
>>
>>64737662
>Jaymemes
>"""""""""""""""""""franchise"""""""""""""QB
>>
>>64738069
lel. I'm glad I don't have cable anymore. Although I did used to like those two. Sad they stooped to such low levels.
>>
>>64745093
Because of a vase? I don't get it
>>
>>64737291
Who takes this nigga seriously? I'm black and I laugh at shit like this. Lovie gets fired after having 2 shitty seasons, ok, wasn't the Clots coach on the hot seat as well, and they have been in the playoffs a lot, besides this season. Chip got fired and had a better winning record. Niggas who get mad at shit like this are fucking idiots. I call them "ostriches".
>>
Did anyone even bother watching the whole thing?

He explains things pretty well.
>>
>>64745364
>Who takes this nigga seriously
Best post.
>>
there's so many the closet-racist white people here that my head is currently spinning
>>
>>64745616
>anything closet
>on 4chan
I think you're lost.
>>
>you will never be paid 6-7 figures to shitpost IRL like Skip and Smith
>>
>>64745616
>closet
I'm racist and proud.
>>
>>64745402

>be the bucs
>hire black guy
>fire black guy
>hire white guy
>fire white guy
>hire black guy
>fire black guy
>hire white guy
>fire white guy
>hire black guy
>fire black guy
>BUT THIS TIME IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE RACIST AND THE BUCS ARE RACIST LOVIE SMITH DESERVES BETTER HE WAS FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK THIS IS A TRAVESTY

lmao

Fuck off SAS
>>
>>64745402
pls go SAS
>>
Tony Dungy was one of the most beloved and respected NFL coaches in history he was good and won, all these others can't get the job done

How many teams does Lovie have to join and get fired for him to understand that?

He probably thinks Caldwell is a great black coach
>>
youd think he went 14-2

but he went 6-10
>>
File: 1442549733359.png (67 KB, 153x219) Image search: [Google]
1442549733359.png
67 KB, 153x219
>>64745731
>you will never have college students run home after a morning class to watch you recount how amazing Tim Tebow was in the previous night's prime time win and rub it in Steve's face
>>
>>64737291
he's not really racist so much as a race-baiter
>>
black man
white girl
>>
>guy wins 2 games one season
>drafts top 5 all time bust the next
>getting rid of him is racis!
friggin star wars and marvel stop giving disney money to keep espn afloat
>>
File: le party caveman.jpg (31 KB, 473x381) Image search: [Google]
le party caveman.jpg
31 KB, 473x381
>TFW you've become so numb to accusations of racism you don't even care anymore
>>
>>64745364
To be fair, the owner of the clots is fucked up on pills all the time.
>>
>>64746068
Yea, I'm that way and I'm black. You just get tot the point of "just shut the fuck up! That nigga didn't die bc he was black, he died because he pointed a loaded gun at the police because he had a brick of heroin in the trunk!" I know it's not the same scenario but fuck, how many white coaches got fired?
>>
File: 1354996757059.jpg (40 KB, 186x250) Image search: [Google]
1354996757059.jpg
40 KB, 186x250
>>64746166
You probably get called an uncle tom thinking that way. My condolences.
>>
>>64738520
Yup
>>
>>64737490
>Todd Bowles is black

I watched like 3 Jets games this year and never knew that.
>>
>>64737322
come on, it's not racist just the Bucs being retarded. He tripled his wins with a rookie QB. They should've just said Lovie wants to run the Cover 2 and it's retarded, which is why he had to have been fired.
>>
>>64737715
Vinny Testaverde looks fucking good in that pic.
>>
>>64746166
Uncle Tom sombitch
>>
>>64743545
They would if Americans in the media would just leave black people alone and portray social integration and being black as normal. For instance shows like smart guy, family matters etc. emphasize American suburban culture and being black in a positive manner where it's observed that black families are just like others instead of polarizing races. Each black person is an individual, only sharing the skin color.

Basically what I see is
liberals - I'm sorry if I offend you, how does being a minority affect xyz in society

conservatives - I'm not racist but, why do all black people do xyz

No one in America really sees them as people. Recently there's just too much attention to the wrong sort of cases and issues that make up the blm movement and it's lost its cause, whatever it was. Hopefully things will improve in the future
>>
>>64738255
this
>>
>>64737372
>80% of the NFL is black
>like 3 black head coaches

The numbers to seem a bit skewed.
>>
>>64743822
martin was good but not nearly as good as either friends or seinfeld
>>
>>64738069
I don't understand the BLM movement, statistically white on black crime is non exsistant compared to black on black crime.
>>
>>64745798
Bucs fired Dungy though

the owners are quite Jewish btw, I'm sure only whites will be blamed by SAS and the like however
>>
>>64747192
how black was the NFL 30 years ago when the current coaches set out to be coaches?

does playing football at a high level help you be an NFL coach? most seem to be assistants in college after a mediocre career

whatever the reason the NFL is truly a meritocracy..... if Lovie didnt suck he'd still be a coach
>>
>>64747192
>80% of positions require just being obese and/or violent
>coach requires a brain
>>
>>64747534
*college career
>>
hey uh

maybe if black coachs won games

they wouldnt be fired?
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.